Chloe's Internship Ch. 12

Story Info
She learns about an alternative dating method on the job.
6k words
4.67
55.2k
12

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

Chloe got to the office at 7:45. She felt bad for the old man. He had been so spent after pounding her ass that he barely had energy left to photograph the little outfit he had worked so hard on. Otherwise, it was a beautiful Washington morning (only mostly cloudy) and the day was getting off to a great start. For the thousandth time, it crossed her mind how crazy she must be getting to consider the way her morning had gone so far normal, let alone a success. She got cheers for her outfit from the handful of guys who had already shown up. Maybe in a few days she'd be walking in naked. She took out her smartphone, put her little purse under the stool and hopped up onto her high seat, ready for anything. The quick move drew a yelp as her shorts tugged down on her clit chains. That drew everyone's attention.

"What's wrong?" Carlos looked up concerned.

Chloe didn't know how to answer, "Oh, it's nothing, never mind." She hoped no one noticed how the tip of her clit was just visible poking above her shorts, but the way the chains were hooked up they were a shiny arrow pointing right to it. Not that her audience needed much of an excuse to stare at her crotch.

Jim was squinting through his thick glasses far down on her left. Oddly for this environment, his coworkers teased him sometimes about his glasses. It wasn't so much that he wore glasses as why, and why he wore those glasses in particular. Jim's eyesight wasn't too bad, but he wanted his vision to be better than excellent. He had four screens at his station, and they were always crammed full of information displayed at extra high resolution. Even 20/20 eyesight couldn't pick up on all of it, and some of it wasn't even displayed in colors visible to the unaided eye. In fact, his screens would be mostly indecipherable to anyone looking over his shoulder, a security precaution as much as anything else.

"My God, Chloe, that is phenomenal piercing you're sporting," He stood up and came around to the intern's perch, never taking his gaze away from the notch in her shorts framing her pubes and clitty. He stopped in front of her, staring in wonder, "Glasses, switch to thermal imaging, Chloe, may I touch it?"

Chloe looked down at the spindly, gnomish Englishman squatting in front of her. She had opened her legs in a reflexive effort to scoot as far away on the narrow stool as she could without entirely falling off and her hands were now gripping the seat behind her, "Y-Yes... umm, but it's very tender."

Chloe had made a conscious effort to avoid that part of her anatomy, but the constant pull was driving her crazy. Having her legs spread to grip the stool didn't help one bit to alleviate the pressure. Very slowly, Jim reached out an index finger and tapped the top of it. Chloe jerked in a spontaneous orgasm. Jim fell on his ass, shocked back as the teen's body arched quivering in front of him.

The office stared wide-eyed. Brian almost shot his wad. He had been jerking off in his cubicle from the moment his youngest employee had walked in. It had not taken him long to give into temptation and install a very high definition video camera to capture every moment of his intern on her seat for future enjoyment. He had even set up a new server in the back wall of the cubicle to store all the video for later enjoyment, and this moment was an instant classic (it would have been no small embarrassment for him to have found out the old Greek had a better system installed).

All the attention, the sexual overtones playing on every moment of her life, and the piercings constantly teasing her clit and nipples had been driving her up the wall with horniness. She had cum hard from Jeff's ass fucking the night before – from an ass fucking! Even having Arthur rear-end her had felt pretty good. Now a simple touch from a meganerd had make her cum in the middle of an office. She had committed herself mentally to playing the role of slut, and now her body was coming along. Or was it the other way around? Was she turning into a major nymphomaniac? Would she ever again function as a normal human being?

She made an effort to compose herself as her coworkers gave her another ovation. Sitting up straight – not that she had a choice – she gently, every so gently, pulled her mini shorts up above her clit, deepening the channel dug by the half inch wide zipper pressed into her vulva. Now she was feeling really feeling those brass teeth against her inner folds. She took a few deep breaths and forced herself to focus on work.

The first thing she did was check her messages. There was a shared document with a chart marking the weeks. Every day on it had a name: her date schedule. She noticed Mark Harris was slotted for today and her heart fell. She had completely forgotten about the schedule! The way Arthur had talked about Steve - Mr. Aranowsky - she knew she would have to let Mr. Harris down.

Mr. Harris was among the few who had already shown up – or just as likely hadn't gone home. She thought about the best way to break the news to him. He probably wouldn't notice her if she walked up to him, at least not anything she said. She decided on an email. Moments later, he got up and walked out, without giving her a second look. For a second she thought he was just going to the bathroom, but then he was out the front door. Chloe's stomach took a wave of anxiety. Mark was kind of nuts; would he do something crazy? She jumped off her stool and gasped, pressing down on her crotch. She really had to be careful in her little getup.

She immobilized the front of her shorts as well as she could and rushed out after him as quickly as her five pound platforms could carry her. Mark didn't respond when she called after him on the steps. Going for a balance of speed and caution, she eased her way down the steps, her unfettered tits swaying and bouncing under the straps, pulling on her nipples. Each stride tugged ever so slightly on her stretched clit in spite of her best efforts. Fortunately it was just one flight.

She didn't catch up to Mark until she was in the parking lot. When she grabbed his arm, he turned an looked at her impassively.

Chloe was breathless, damning Arthur for his insidious little outfits, "Mr. Harris, listen, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you , I promise!"

Mark looked at her blankly for a second like she was being obvious, "I know, I just need to go home and do something."

He turned around and kept going to his car. Chloe felt a wave of relief. Mark wasn't upset. Then again, he was a very weird man. Wait, had he just taken for granted that she would make it up to him? It struck her then that he was acting like the dates were her job responsibility. She stood out in the lot and contemplated the gray sky for a moment, thinking things over. She had gone out with Craig, Sanjay and Jeff, and each time it had been about boosting their ego and putting them in a better mind-frame for work, and putting her coworkers in a better mind-frame was pretty much her job. Chloe turned and walked back caught up in her musings, the big zipper tab at the top of her butt crack danced between her cheeks for two cars stopped in the street to get a better view.

There was no telling what was going on in Mr. Harris' head. During lunch, she teased the guys and let their hands play around with her as she took their orders, served their food and cleaned up. They loved reaching under the narrow suspenders and groping her boobs, or just tugging on the suspenders, or tickling her nipples as they pulled on her nipple rings. She had brushed a few hands away from her clit on account of her sensitivity from the fresh piercings and they had all gotten the message.

Around two o'clock she was sitting up on her stool working on a programming exercise Jim had given her. She couldn't stop thinking about how she had ditched Mr. Harris, especially on such short notice. Part of her was relieved she wouldn't have to go out with him – yet – she wasn't eager to find out what a man as odd as him would think of to do with her on a night out. Still, she had made a commitment, and she had made an effort to make her past three dates feel good about themselves. Leaving Mark in the lurch just wasn't right.

Someone was breathing right next to her and a finger was strumming its way down the taught chain going down her back. She looked up to see Craig standing over her. "How's it going with your little lesson there, Chloe?"

Chloe smiled up at him, "Oh, it's kind of tricky, Mr. Brown, but I think I worked out the first few problems."

His hand was fiddling with the brass zipper tab. "Oh yeah?" He smiled back, "This stuff brings me back to highschool. Have you gotten to the polyhedrons yet?"

Chloe looked up at him worried, she had barely worked out the code for the pentagon. She felt Craig slide the zipper down her crack and squirmed involuntarily. She tried not to pay it any mind.

"Listen, it's important that you get the order of operations right. When you get to the polyhedrons, remember it's just like with the 2-D shapes to start." Mr. Brown was working a finger in her butthole now. Right in front of everyone. Her hips wiggled up against it. She wondered if the line of propriety had already moved beyond the horizon.

"Okay, um... is it like," she bit her lower lip, "sequential?"

"It sure is, honey," Craig's middle finger was in up to its last knuckle. He stood breathing down on her for a moment (lunch breath!), the pretense suspended momentarily as he got carried away pumping in and out. She could see some of the guys were holding back laughs behind big grins. Then he looked up at her smiling, "Let me know if you need any help with it, okay? I'll be right back."

He slid his finger out, leaving Chloe's shorts unzipped in the back, and strode into the bathroom holding forth his soiled middle finger.

Then she felt another hand tap her shoulder. She hoped this wasn't going to be a trend. She turned and saw Mark Harris behind her.

"Please, stand up, Chloe, and bend over and touch your toes," his voice was neutral and it sounded kind of cold. Was that his normal voice or was he upset? Mr. Harris didn't stop making her nervous. She realized she had barely heard him say a sentence as long as she'd been at SofTec and his voice gave her chills.

Even so, she felt bad for ditching him, and if all she had to do to make things right was bend over, no biggy. Bent over at the waist, legs straight and slightly parted, she felt the shorts part further and cool air brush over her sphincter. She felt fingers, one, two, three. Mark was pumping her ass. She relaxed. It was getting easier each time. She felt some cool liquid going in. Lubricant. A chill went through her that had nothing to do with the A/C.

"Go, Mark!" "Damn! Do it, man!" Craig had gotten grins, clearly Mark was going further. Was he going to ass fuck her in the middle of the office? Again, whither the line of office propriety? After a few minutes of pumping, he had four fingers in her ass. Her calves were starting to ache from holding the position and she leaned her butt into Mark's leg for support. He was leaning over her, pushing her folded torso into her legs to stabilize her as he fingered his way in. Then she felt him withdraw, only to be replaced by something larger. She felt it push in relentlessly, then back out. A moan escaped her. It felt like a dick, but cooler, and stiffer. And big! With each push it filled her more and more.

Suddenly she felt him zip her back up, leaving the object inside. Whatever it was, it was there to stay. "You can stand back up now." Just as impassively as he had started, he stopped.

Chloe stood. Bent over, the object had felt big; straightening up, with her butt closing over it more tightly, it felt massive. Then as she was getting back into her chair, the object started to vibrate. Her body pressing into the plug protruding from the back shoved it in further. "You will need to squeeze, or it will do that." Chloe tensed her butt cheeks together around the monster. Sure enough, the vibrations stopped.

"The special dildo I put in your butt has four hours of battery life for vibrating. If it stays above 97 degrees and gets five pounds of pressure on all sides, it won't vibrate. If it doesn't, it will vibrate and the batteries will run out. This is your having a date with me tonight. You keep that inside you, and if the batteries still work tomorrow, everything is okay."

That made for two really weird things in one day. No, three counting the "milk" delivery, four with the geriatric tailor reaming her ass in the middle of a store. God, she felt full! Whatever stick Mr. Harris had put up her ass was definitely the biggest thing that had ever been in there. She couldn't wait for her pussy to get better so everyone would stop packing her ass.

An hour later, the office heard a loud buzz and Chloe almost keeled over. She gripped her seat and clenched her butt cheeks, remembering to squeeze her ass muscles again. She was starting to get just a little bit used to the intruder, but she swore the thing got a little bigger as it vibrated. As if it wasn't big enough already! Chloe looked over at Mark, who looked disappointed. She smiled prettily once she recovered.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Harris, it takes some getting used to is all, I promise I won't let it happen again."

Mark just went back to his screen and Chloe went back to her exercise, trying to focus on the problems while squeezing on the dildo. She took a couple of calls and refreshed beverages. The rod was even harder to deal with when she moved with it. With the heavy, impossibly high heels and "date with Mark" (as she was starting to think of her anal dildo) she felt like she was learning to walk all over again. Each step took a little more effort than usual, causing her to sway her hips more, and the effort of pressing against the wide pole forced her to keep her legs close together. Consequently, each step came down right in front of the other, causing her thighs to rub against her pussy mound and against the little clit chains nonstop.

For everyone else, to watch her walk was to watch a paragon of sluttiness in motion. For Chloe, it was like many little strings were forcing her to live, breathe and move in ways calculated to keep her in a constant state of minor discomfort and major arousal.

The feelings governing her were so pervasive at this point that she was forgetting what it was like to not to live subject to this level of control. Her attention was constantly on her body and on serving, but her constraints brought with them substantial pleasure, too. A part of her wondered if she liked like life better this way.

Chloe had determined to fuck around initially perhaps because it was called for, but she was also having fun. She liked not knowing what was coming next, even if it got a little scary. Could it be that the real reason she had consented to be the office slut was because that is who she really was? She was in a fantasy life. Maybe not her fantasy, but all the same, she barely felt the burdens of reality. It was all about good times, feeling good and making other people feel good. She just had to enjoy her body and not think about anything. She tried to focus on the puzzles in her phone and wondered if she could free up enough mental resources from the clutches of arousal to finish it.

She made a trip to the restroom during a rare spell when it was actually empty. The clips keeping her nipples pinned to her suspenders were oddly complicated, as were those linking the clit chains to her shorts. Chloe wondered if this was a conscious choice of Arthur's to keep her from losing more clothes, or if the old man simply liked to work with ancient fasteners out of habit. She unzipped her shorts instead and found them to come apart easily. Without tension from the zipper, the stretchy cloth shrank far away from her orifices, held only by the chains linking them to her clit. As long as she didn't spread her legs too far, the pressure on her love button was just bearable.

The first thing she did was reach back for whatever was stuffing her ass. She felt a little round nub back there and tugged on it. And tugged. The end popped free. The feeling of the wide rod passing through her sphincter felt amazing. Part of it was relief at getting rid of the large intruder. Part of it was something else, definitely not unpleasant. The second it was out, it started buzzing. Chloe looked at it. It was hard and covered in a light pink rubber, longer than her hand and as wide as four of her fingers bunched together at the knuckles. And very detailed. Chloe smiled, realizing that Mr. Harris had probably cast a mold of his own dick for her to wear and rigged it to some contraption. Had he been planning this for a while or did he just think of it on the spot? It was hard to tell with Mark.

She remembered what Mr. Harris had said about keeping the pressure on, so she squeezed it with her hands. It still buzzed. Right, 97 degrees. She either had to tie it up tight and put it in an oven... although how to keep it from melting eluded her. She was a full blooded microwave meal girl and had no idea how to get an oven working. So it had to be somewhere in her body. She'd put it back up her butt, but she had to use it for its usual function right then and there.

She grimaced. She remembered that she had four hours of free time from then until the next morning. Thinking ahead, would she really be able to use her ass to squeeze on it the whole time? As she looked at it, she noticed it had widened a little, just a quarter of an inch at most. But it had only been a couple of minutes. If she didn't do something quickly, she wouldn't be able to get it back inside her again, and she couldn't very well just walk out with the dildo in her hand. She knew she had already hurt Mr. Harris enough for the day.

Chloe bit her lip and reached to the sink, in reach from the toilet, and washed it thoroughly. She took a deep breath and put it in her mouth. It still vibrated and her jaw rattled. She pushed farther, the dildo was hitting the back of her throat and she gagged on it. But it still didn't stop rattling. She took a deep breath, feeling air rushing in through a hole in the dildo, and she pushed further. All but the end was sticking out, and she now had a lot of the dildo in her mouth, the vibrating didn't stop though. In desperation, she shoved the last bit in and had a fit of coughing. She composed herself and tried again. Her face was pointing up now as her mouth lined up with her throat to accommodate the long shaft. She coughed hard at first when it hit the back of her throat but this time she gripped the toilet seat and forced herself to keep pushing the fat rod. Her face going red as her throat protested.

She'd gotten the last bit in and only the little red bulb was sticking out of her mouth. It was odd being able to breathe with a large object shoved down her throat. She'd never imagined she could deepthroat such a large object, let alone breathe through it. Mark must have known that she'd have to shove this down her throat at some point, damned genius. Then the bulb started to glow!

Tears were coming down her cheeks from the ordeal and she sobbed out a laugh. She realized she must look ridiculous. She was sitting on the toilet with a large glowing dildo shoved down her throat, making her look up proudly, with her shorts chained to her clit and massive heels a she had a nice big bowel movement. And she was wearing a tie! She laughed harder when she heard the whistling sound coming through the dildo. The whole experience was so weird, she felt like she was a passenger in someone else's body. Other people were running the show now.

She thought about how Arthur chose what she wore, how she walked, and everything about how she looked. A would be blackmailer had sort of made her drink a pint of cum in the morning. Mark's dildo was making her shove it down her throat. All of her coworkers had her at their beck and call. She moved her hand down to her pussy and stroked the sides. The moment her hand touched the chains she spasmed in arrousal. She didn't have any control. A bunch of men she barely knew ran her life. She just had to go along with it. And why not enjoy it? She wiped herself clean, again hitting the silver chains. Damn she was wet. She clutched the toilet seat, teeth clamped. Good thing Mr. Glow Stick wasn't a real dick! The slightest touch anywhere near her clitty felt incredible.

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12