Chloe's Internship Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers

She slowly pulled the satanic dildo out of her mouth. The thing had to be the biggest object she'd sucked on. Not that she had very much experience so far - that would change! She held it up to the light as it vibrated. It had stopped glowing as soon as she pulled it out. It was longer than her hand. Eight inches? And red, and maybe an inch and a half wide, looking veiny like a real dick. It had to be a mold, which could only mean that Mark had a pretty decent cock. The dildo tapered to about half its width suddenly right before linking up to a round red ball about two inches wide. She figured she'd better get it back inside before it started growing again. It went in a little easier this time.

Carefully she reached behind her and slowly zipped up the opening along her crotch.

She opened the door to see Craig and Edward standing outside the bathroom door, already out and stroking themselves, eager smiles on their faces. She was too surprised and distracted to resist as Craig guided her back into the bathroom, acting like it was completely natural. Her parted lips and half shuttered eyes only led the guys on.

"That little moment with Mark back there was too hot, Chloe. We needed some relief and you were just taking too long." Craig was running two fingers under her tit, stroking out from where they hung away from her chest and up under the thin suspender strap, tracing the exposed aureola peeking out beyond the edge. Chloe was still horny as hell and couldn't do more than pant back, her hands behind her against the sink. Edward came in low. His thumb brushed her clit as he reached between her legs for the zipper and Chloe tensed like a bowstring. The two men paused, taken by surprise at her sudden quiet spasm. They had never seen a woman react that way before and that woman being Chloe was especially striking. Edward kept tugging, rapt as her vulva came into view, and on, reaching between her legs to pull the zipper all the way up the front.

Craig pushed her down as Edward pulled her away from the sink. Edward held her hips up as she bent over, keeping her legs straight and level with his dick. She was on automatic now, running on pure lust. Her mouth already parted in arousal wrapped instinctively around Craig's shaft. Edward started pulling out the dildo. Chloe pushed her mouth off suddenly. If he took that thing out it would only get bigger and she'd never get it back in. "Edward, Stop!"

Edward was stunned still. He had a shock of doubt. What the fuck was he doing, forcing himself on this hot young thing? He had his mouth open to apologize.

"Leave it in... just... work around it, but not in my pussy...." She was barely thinking about what she was saying and Craig was making it clear that his dick head needed sucking.

Edward stared in disbelief. Did she want him to fuck her ass while it was full? Fucking kinky. He stuck a finger in to widen the hole. Chloe moaned back. He pumped slowly. Two fingers. Three. Jesus, how much could her ass take? The dildo wasn't exactly small. Her ass cheeks pushed back against his widening fingers, the glowing red bulb of the plug looked like a big magic button. Such a tight, smooth ass cheeks. His dick felt like a plasma cannon. He pushed down on the dildo to wiggle the hole bigger, easing fingers in next to it to widen the gape.

Chloe did all she could to relax and Edward managed to work a couple of inches in above the plug, which had started vibrating as he stretched her asshole and she loosened her grip to let him in. It was a hell of a sensation. First, the view of porking that beautiful ass, watching his dick disappearing straight and true up that amazing ass, harder than he had ever felt it. Then the vibrations. Then the tightness.

Chloe was shaking, she was so full but there was some magic happening in that rear entry. She had a massive amount of mass stuffed up her asshole. On top of that, some of it was vibrating intensely. Hell, she might as well have pulled it out anyway, but too late now. She wondered if she would live through this. Seismic waves were radiating back and for the from her ever stimulated clit to her ass. The taught chains to her clit, to her nipples, serving as conduits for the pleasure currents. She could barely stand it, but she wanted more. Edward could feel the dildo widen, tightening the hole, and the pressure had got to be enough for it to stop moving. Craig looked over the stunning nineteen year old at his friend's face and wished dearly that he had won the coin toss.

As it was he was having it plenty good at the front end, pulling her forward by her little red tie and the back of her head to force her all the way down. He was already aroused coming in, feeling Chloe tense up and shake in an orgasm was the kicker. A woman having that much pleasure on his watch was blowing his ego, and that got his sperm churning. He pulled out bringing a deep moan from Chloe at the change in pressure, and almost immediately he let loose. Hitting her forehead, hair and spurting over her back, hitting Edward's shirt. Edward gave him a quick, dirty look but an instant later forgot about it. There was just too much goodness going on all over his dick to give a shit about anything else.

He looked over her back, arched slightly by the chains. The glittering back chain looked like a median between the lines of her suspenders, a field goal sort of, and those amazing breasts bobbing on either side as her hands gripped Craig's knees for support. He felt himself ready to shoot and pulled out, determined to paint some markings on the long bare patch of alabaster skin. The first shot landed left of the chain, grazing her suspender. The next two hit dead center. Half of his jizz was now clinging to the chain where it hung suspended above her back and dripped down.

Edward cleaned himself up with some toilet paper and gave Mark's dildo a shove to make sure it was well placed. As he pulled away Chloe collapsed on hands and knees.

"That was awesome!" Edward was gushing, "Thanks, Chloe. I wasn't sure about this but Craig said you would be totally into it. Wow... I don't even know what to say."

"Ditto what Edward said." Craig was rubbing his dick around her face and Chloe was reflexively licking at it, her left hand down at her crotch, brushing gently and bringing herself to short mindless quivers. Craig backed away and zipped himself up, fully relieved, and Chloe's head gave an involuntary little lunge at it.

"Well, I guess we'll see you outside." Chloe nodded back as they left. Her hands between her legs to zip herself up slowly. But her pussy was too sensitive after the workout. She couldn't close sides of the shorts over her pussy without collapsing into another orgasm. Screw it, she would just leave it out. It's not like anyone would complain.

She walked out of the bathroom in her heavy shoes, butt clenched around the glowing toy and one foot in front of the other. The cum on her forehead was crusting up into a badge for her efforts, and Edward's cum slithering warmly to her ass crack gave her goosebumps.

She considered how much Craig and Edward would love seeing her with their semen covering her, and it occurred to her that they were the first ones to fuck her in the office. Did that count as their date in the rotation? She'd try to remember to talk to Mr. Stevens about that. For now, she'd be a nice trophy for the two, and all the guys would be doubly motivated knowing she was accessible. Performance would peak!

She owned her forced sexy walk coming out of the bathroom. The stretch of exposed skin went from her neck and shoulders in a wide swath showing almost all of her breasts down to the very bottom of her pussy, the small red tie signaling brightly to the action spot. The clit chains pulled away to the spread out flaps at the top of her shorts, tugging her clit, red and engorged, a full centimeter out of its hood. Those chains were all that was linking the halves of her shorts and the narrow straps covering her nipples were a complete joke on modesty. She slid daintily onto her perch and closed her legs in a show of mock modesty (actually, to take some of the pressure off her clit). The looks she was getting, and all the sex and the cum she was wearing were making her feel pretty wicked.

Chloe looked out to the room of eyes feasting on her, "I'd ask who's next, but that was pretty rough back there and you all are going to have to wait. Maybe next time."

It was two hours of being surrounded by nonstop droolery before Chloe came down far enough from her horny high to zip up. Chloe forced herself with all of her will to keep her hands off her pussy, and callers she took wondered if her breathy tones meant they had called into a sex line. A few of the guys bypassed the bathroom entirely and wanked off in situ. Chloe turned down propositions throughout the afternoon, pleading that while they could come off easily and be done with it, amorous attentions just got her more horny and if she got any more aroused she wouldn't be able to do her job. Hell, she could barely do her job as it was.

She noticed though that the pain in her clit wasn't quite as bad as the day before and sighed in anticipation of putting her pussy back in play and giving her increasingly sore asshole a break.

Six o'clock finally came around. Chloe strutted over to Brian's office to check out. She reeked of sex. Brian saw her leaning up on the door frame. Her smell, her look, looking at her all day. It had all gotten to him powerfully forcing him to relieve himself several times throughout the day. Again, what a wonderful idea to get a cubicle! Each burst came out of a fantasy, and after each one, he got a major ego boost thinking there was nothing keeping him from making that fantasy real. This deliciously hot nineteen year old would do whatever he told her.

"Chloe, come in here." He patted his lap. Chloe hesitated, then moved forward. When he tapped the back of her thighs, she realized he wanted her to sit on his lap, facing him. Since she hadn't seen him all day, she'd almost forgotten he must be ogling her, too. Why not? He was the boss, though. His separation from the others gave him a sort of aura, putting Chloe on edge. And his tone wasn't playing. For the second time that day she felt truly nervous. This was the man who had given her this job, and he could take it away. As hard as it had been to find this job, she worried how much harder it would be to find the next one after she had been fired.

Brian pulled her close, almost pressing his chin into her tits, and looked up at her. He put a finger up to her mouth and she sucked on it while he talked. "I noticed you had quite a bit of fun out there, today." His other hand went under the back of her shorts to knead her ass, pulling her cheeks apart under the stretchy fabric. Brian's voice was serious, but she could feel a definite edge of arousal, not to mention a growth between her wide spread legs. Brian slid his finger slowly in and out of her mouth, feeling Chloe pump it with her mouth and stroke it with her tongue.

"I don't know if you checked the calendar carefully, but tomorrow is my day with you. I've heard good things from Craig and Jeff and Sanjay, and I'm expecting a lot out of you. I want to see you bright and early tomorrow at Vigo Park at the south entrance at 9 am. I have to be here late tomorrow so I'm taking my date with you early. I expect to see you at your best, understood? Sanjay told me all about Arthur and I called him a little earlier to make sure he would have you well prepared."

Chloe nodded, his finger still in her mouth like a pacifier, bringing a paternal smile to Brian's face. She thought his choice of words was interesting. "Well prepared." It was so weird to think she would end up doing with Mr. Stevens, her boss, what she had gotten up to with the other guys. "Up you go now, Arthur tells me you have a busy evening ahead of you."

Copyright © 2010 mchucha / mamachucha

mchucha
mchucha
439 Followers
12