Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she was licking Randy's ass with rigor. When his anus gaped she curled her tongue into a spear & penetrated him past his sphincter. With her left cheek pressed against his left buttock, her right hand was keeping his buttocks spread completely wide for full access to his ass. This freed her left hand to play with his cock & balls. As a result of Chloe's sex playing, Randy was in nirvana.

After Cedric had ejaculated into Chloe's mouth, and disentangled from her, he got off the couch and completely undressed. He was then shocked to see Chloe move towards Randy and lick his ass hole. Cedric did enjoy oral sex and was quite adept at cunnilingus as Chloe had found out. However he was not smitten with ass licking. He found the practice humiliating & disgusting, and previously had vowed never to indulge in it. But seeing the enthusiasm & the apparent joy that Chloe was exhibiting, he was having second thoughts.

After all, he reasoned that Chloe had already earlier in the evening indicated that she would like to be sodomized by him. So if he slobbered sufficiently on her ass hole and crack, perhaps she could take his cock in her ass without a lubricant. 'So how much could it hurt?' was his last thought as he resolved to lick her ass. So he got on the couch and approached Chloe's rear. He spread her buttocks and started licking. Chloe wiggled her ass and squealed in delight as she felt Cedric's tongue on her anus. Encouraged, Cedric started licking in earnest. With the palm of one of his hands, he reached underneath and was massaging her hairless mons.

Now Chloe was moaning in deep appreciation. Cedric's tonguing proved to be quite effective as her anus gaped quite a bit. He was easily able to slide his tongue inside past her sphincter. He consciously formed as much saliva as possible to moisten her crack & her rear canal. He was starting to enjoy his activity and especially her female smells. Her scent was much more pungent in this location than when he had previously muff dived her. Nevertheless, her sex aroma coupled with seeing her ass close-up, was an intoxicating mind meld and he was fully aroused.

Randy had reached his excitement point. He straightened up and turned around with his absolutely rigid cock poised at her mouth level. There was nothing left for Chloe to do but to take his cock in her mouth and start sucking; and that is precisely what she did. Meanwhile Cedric was also completely aroused, and he moved his knees closer to her trunk. With his hand on his cock he positioned it right onto her anus. Then he started to apply force. Because of his position he had a complete unhindered view of his cock pushing & her anus opening & accepting him. The sight was totally enthralling, like watching a porno but being in it as well. Once he was past her sphincter, he stopped to allow her to relax and get used to his invasion.

For Chloe, the penetration of Cedric's cock was excruciatingly painful. She gasped at the initial penetration. She knew the pain was aggravated by the lack of a lubricant. She had previous been able to accept easily Randy's cock which although slightly shorter than Cedric's was thicker. She was aware that Cedric had stopped once only his cockhead was in.

Fearing that Cedric considered her a wuss, Chloe was determined to prove her sexual mettle. Gritting her teeth, she deliberately pushed back to force more penetration. They both stopped when his stomach contacted her ass.

There was a river of pain flowing from her rectum and coursing throughout her body. Again from her rectum, that was followed by a river of liquid fire burning her senses and traveling throughout every fiber of her body. Then like a miracle, all of sudden, pleasure sensations replaced the pain and began coursing throughout her body in a fashion like lava moving from a volcano. All pain had dissipated and only pleasure remained. This phenomenon to Chloe was reminiscent of her first time when she lost her virginity. Chloe removed Randy's cock from her mouth and almost screamed:

"Oh fuck Cedric! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Just start fucking me & don't stop. Just keep moving that big black cock of yours. You're not hurting me. Just do it!"

She promptly reinserted Randy's cock into her mouth. Cedric started moving his cock forwards and backwards and she moved along with his thrusts. With both of her arms resting on the end arm of the couch she immobilized her hands. Her mouth acted like a replacement vagina since she let Randy's cock move of its own volition. Her hips moved in conjunction with Cedric's thrusts, but again her locomotion was robotic devoid of any direction from her brain.

The three of them kept this movement going for some time without any variation. All three of them were lost in their own passion and so were unaware of the passage of time. Then like magic, all three came to a climax virtually at the same time. The men's passion reached a fever pitch which induced the expulsion of the maximum amount of cum from each. Cedric produced so much slippery sperm in her rectum, that as soon as his erection started softening, his cock swiftly slipped out of her ass. Randy sent so much cum in her mouth that she had to allow some of it to dribble out. As Chloe's mouth was full of cock & sperm she could not verbalize her orgasm. Instead she let out an extremely muffled scream but at least it provided some relief from her ecstasy.

At this time the three of them needed a respite. They trooped into the kitchen & Chloe heated up the restaurant dinner before serving them. She also had some wine for their libation. As this was Chloe's apartment, she obviously had access to a robe she could have donned, but unlike most females who were more modest, Chloe felt no need to cover herself and remained nude. If she had actually thought about it, being the practical person that she was, she would have reasoned since there was more sex to come why go to the bother of dressing only to undress again. By this time both Randy & Cedric were accustomed to Chloe's unorthodox female behavior that they were not surprised and of course they had no problem remaining naked themselves.

After everyone was satiated, they wordlessly trooped into Chloe's bedroom and her king size bed. Chloe turned down the bed covers and Randy deposited himself flat on his back with his head on a pillow. Chloe climbed onto the bed and stood up surrounding his thighs with her back to him. Lowering herself to a squat position, she reached behind her to grab his cock and guide it into her anus. Once his cock penetrated she kicked out her feet, forcing his cock to completely fill her rear canal. She lowered her back to rest on his chest. Randy grabbed her big tits partly to help steady her but more likely to have fun playing with them.

Once secure in balance, Chloe placed her feet flat on top of the front of his calves below the knees. Her body then was entirely resting on him. Randy then spread his legs, perforce her legs & thighs, as wide as possible to provide Cedric easy access to her cunt. Chloe realized that so far in all of the sexual activity this evening and despite having two men at her beck & call, her pussy had been relatively ignored. Chloe vowed that this was about to change & called out:

"Come on Cedric; come to mamma. My pussy needs a cock. A big black cock will do just dandy. Just come here big boy and shove your magnificent cock into my wet white pussy. Just fuck me I need it. I need it bad."

Aroused by her exhortations, Cedric moved between their thighs and balanced on his knees he inserted his cock into her cunt. Chloe moved her feet and wrapped her legs around Cedric's trunk. Cedric draped his torso to the side and with leverage buried his cock inside her to the hilt, as Randy was working his cock in her rear. She let the pleasure of two cocks in her orifices surround her and then overwhelm her. It was an agonizing sense of ecstasy that began to blaze through her, inside her.

Randy in his awkward position was unable to do much thrusting. So his cock inside her anal canal acted as an anchor while Cedric & Chloe were moving. Sliding back and forth, retreat and invade, Cedric's strokes became deeper and harder. Sparks ignited in front of her eyes, driving herself harder into each penetration, feeling them fill her. She was shuddering as she felt her orgasm building inside her, racing up her spine and blazing through her mind. Her head jerked up and all she could do was scream as the two cocks exploded shooting out their cum in her respective passages.

Chloe continued trembling even as the intensity of her orgasm was quieting. The two cocks inside her definitely provided a mind blowing experience. Intellectually she knew that fucking two men at he same time was not a norm but she also knew she would always thrill for any chance of it. She was determined to make the most of this opportunity. Once she had regained her composure and sensing the two men were also regaining their strength, she cooed:

"Oh wow that was something worth doing over again, don't you think gentlemen?"

The two males chuckled at her enthusiasm. As both Randy & Cedric were young (20 & 21 years old), and in great athletic shape, they had the stamina to satisfy her apparent insatiable lustful appetite. They were determined to fuck were until she cried 'uncle'. So they disengaged with Chloe now lying on her side. Randy moved to face her. She instinctively raised her leg and curled it over Randy's outward thigh to allow him to fuck her pussy. Cedric moved to her rear, and caused his cock to penetrate her ass. They all were embraced in each other as the men started moving their cocks again.

In this side position Chloe was able to feel both cocks moving & working inside her. The double penetration, the double friction and the double movement was ecstatic. Yes she felt that she was in heaven. Her orifices were becoming sore but such soreness only created more pleasure sensations. She was soon screaming out her new orgasm. However mindful of her upstairs neighbors, this time she muffled her scream by kissing Randy as she was squealing.

The three of them continued fucking on the side this way with the men switching positions at each turn. They lost count on how often they fucked. The only interruptions to this non stop fucking, was the necessary changing of the positions after each climax. Such minimal interruption was all the time the young men needed to resume pounding away at Chloe's holes.

They finally all mutually became exhausted at daybreak. The fell asleep with Chloe sandwiched in the middle. Chloe's loud masculine sounding snoring did not disturb either man.

12