Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gazed down to see Chloe, the only one still fully clothed, stretched prone on the carpeted floor holding on to her ankles as she was licking her toes. As Chloe was licking a toe of her right foot, Jane involuntarily raised her toes off the floor. This allowed Chloe to be able to stuff the three middle toes into her mouth to thoroughly suck them. Chloe had no idea of what was compelling her to suck Jane's toes but her panties were getting saturated from her fluids oozing out of her vagina as a result.

Randy meanwhile had positioned his cock along the crack of Jane's ass. By rolling up & down on his toes he was able to slid his cock along her ass as well as make contact with her opening. To complete his attention to her body he was kissing her neck and ears. Jane's ears were especially sensitive to Randy's tongue & breathe. She could no longer hold a sentient thought as she felt like her brain had melted. She was shivering to Randy's touches on her ass & tits and she was swooning to Chloe's toes.

The sight of Chloe prone & worshipping her feet coupled with the physical touches on her body drove her crazy and over the top. A wave of erotic pleasure sensations rolled over her whole body. The ubiquitous stars & fireworks visions overpowered her mind and Jane screamed out her orgasm. And that's what it was a scream not necessarily of pain but neither of pleasure either.

Her body was violently shaking and Randy held her tight to calm her down. Chloe got back up on her knees & holding her hips lapped up Jane's fluids that were dribbling down her thighs. Chloe then faced Jane's bushy cunt and slurped as best she could the fluids embed in the hairs. Of course Chloe gave Jane's cunt a parting kiss. Later when Jane was recalling the night, she marveled that this was the only orgasm she had ever experienced where none of her three relevant orifices had been penetrated or touched. She would have otherwise believed such to be an impossibility.

When Jane finally calmed down, Randy took her hand and led her to the bed. Randy got on the bed & laid flat on his back with his head on a pillow staring at the ceiling. Jane then got on the bed and positioned herself over Randy's head. She straddled Randy's head as if to perform a 69, but instead she sat upright on the backs of her legs and maneuvered so as only her ass was available to Randy's tongue. Randy promptly spread the cheeks of Jane's huge ass, and she then leaned forward so he could ream her asshole.

There seems to have been some mental telepathy involved. Jane did exactly what Randy desired and yet no words or signals were exchanged between them. Meanwhile Chloe undressed and discarded her clothes on a pile containing Jane's clothes. She got on the bed and on her knees nonchalantly stuffed Randy's rock hard prick into her cunt. Instead of riding him up & down Chloe merely sat on the back of her legs and rotated her hips to produce the desired friction between his cock & her vagina.

Accordingly the girls facing each other had lots of opportunity to interact with each other. Chloe started by locking her hands behind her head which allowed her to thrust her breasts unnaturally forward. Jane took the hint. Leaning forward still allowing Randy to lick her ass, using one hand placed on the mattress to prop her up, with her other hand cupping one of Chloe's tits, Jane started sucking the nipple.

The sight of Chloe's unnaturally large in area areola inspired a feeling of awe in Jane. This was the impetus for her to strive to produce the best tit licking possible. Consequently Jane kissed, nipped, sucked, bit, laved, slobbered Chloe's nipples with an energy that heretofore Chloe had not encountered. The sensations produced by Jane's mouth, lips, teeth & tongue on her nipples drove her crazy and overshadowed the sensations her cunt was receiving from Randy's cock. Chloe seemingly under some coercion beyond her control started singing:

"Mum, mum, mum, mah
mum, mum, mum, mah
Suck it, suck it, suck my tit
Suck it, suck it, suck my tit
I love it.
Mum, mum, mum, mah
Mum, mum, mum, mah
Suck my tit, I love it."

Jane was so far gone in her ecstasy that she was vaguely aware of Chloe's singing & it only registered in her mind as the usual sounds of passion. As for Randy, he was used to this predilection of Chloe that he likewise was oblivious. However Jane's fat ass in his face for the extended period of time had overpowered his imagination. The female smell of Jane and the awareness of his intimate exotic contact with her drove him over the edge and he was soon spurting into Chloe.

Chloe also climaxed. Her companions knew it by her cessation of singing and shouting:

"Oh yeah fuck, fuck fuck, shit, shit, shit."

Jane did not experience a full blown orgasm but she was still treated to a satisfactory release of pent up sexual tension. Mental telepathy seemed to have again returned. No one had yet said a word except for Chloe's passionate exclamations. Nevertheless as soon as Chloe recovered from her orgasm and disengaged herself from Randy, he momentarily got off the bed and helped himself to a soft drink available in the room. Chloe placed herself flat on her back but with her feet pushing against the headboard. Jane then straddled her assuming the 69 position. Jane started to lap up & slurp Randy's cum from Chloe's cunt. At the same time Chloe started licking Jane's cunt. It dawned on Jane that despite achieving one and one half orgasms already, this was the first time her cunt was being tended to. This certainly was some night beyond anything she could have possibly anticipated.

Jane's fat body provided an exotic visual treat for Randy. Chloe's head nestled between Jane's thick thighs. Jane's fat tummy rolls rested on Chloe's boobs and Jane's boobs which were even bigger than Chloe's were sagging down on to Chloe's stomach. Some might find this picture repulsive or ridiculous but for Randy who did lust after oversized women the sight was truly erotic and more exciting then he could imagine. The sight caused his cock to harden again and he was ready for more action.

He got up on the bed and on his knees positioned himself to Jane's rear. Without any verbal commands Chloe sensed what Randy intended and wanted. She stopped licking Jane's cunt and took Randy's cock in her mouth. Deliberately & consciously creating extra saliva she lubricated Randy's cock. Satisfied with her chore done, she let go of his cock, and resumed sucking & licking Jane's cunt. Randy then pressed his cock to her rear opening. Jane's ass wiggled as if to welcome the intrusion.

Once Randy got his cock in past the first muscle ring of Jane's rear channel, he stopped to allow Jane to get accustomed to the penetration. Sweat was forming on Jane's forehead as she automatically tensed. Soon though her sphincter muscles started relaxing and Randy's cock was now almost being drawn in. He was able to get his cock all the way in fairly easily. He stopped again to allow Jane to relax further.

Her ass soon wiggled again, an unmistakable signal, to commence stroking. And as he did so, Jane constantly bumped her ass against him which aroused an even higher erotic sensation between them. Despite the movement of her hips, Jane was able to continue licking Chloe's cunt without losing contact. To heighten Chloe's pleasures, Jane's tongue & lips concentrated on Chloe's clit so she could slip three fingers into her vagina. With her other hand Jane slipped three fingers into Chloe's ass hole and Chloe was driven to distraction.

After four or five strokes Chloe tapped Randy's ass. He correctly interpreted this signal by Chloe as desiring some licks of his cock. Randy obliged and after several swallowings of his cock Chloe, manually reinserted his cock into Jane's ass. This pattern continuously repeated until orgasm was reached by all parties.

And the orgasms were intense although not so audible. As each woman had each other's cunt in their mouth they were effectively gagged. The external evidence of the completion of their orgasms consisted of their wet skin drenched with the perspiration. As Randy's mouth was unfettered, he was able to cry out in joy when he exploded his cum into Jane's ass. Therefore, there was no doubt in the girls' minds as to his satisfaction.

When the three of them disengaged, Jane ended up in the middle, with Chloe to her right and Randy to her left. Jane decided to confront her lone fear of attraction by saying:

"You guys are truly the greatest. I have loved every moment with you. You are equally attractive to me & I won't worry any more about it. However I do have to ask you if my fat body bothers you. I fear that you can't like me as much."

Randy replied: "Your weight is a health problem that is between your doctor and yourself. Otherwise I think you are truly a beautiful woman and your body is simply voluptuously gorgeous."

Chloe added: "If you want to go on a diet and lose weight, do it only for health reasons & not because you think you would become prettier. Such rationale is misguided."

Jane smiled at the responses: "Oh thank you for your kind words. I love you both. I understand that you are boyfriend & girlfriend, but if either one of you need variety I am there for you. And of course if you require a threesome I'm there in a flash."

As the three basked in their afterglow, mental telepathy took over again and silent instructions seemed to get into each mind. The two girls got off the bed so that Randy centered himself in the bed. Jane then got on the bed and settled into the 69 position on Randy. He parted her labia and started licking the insides of her cunt. As Jane took Randy's cock into her mouth, Chloe got back into the bed and laid prone beside Randy's body facing his crotch and took his balls into her mouth. While he was licking Jane's cunt he was able to frig Chloe's nearby cunt.

Soon the girls established a routine to the double blow job of Randy's cock. Each girl was capable of completely swallowing Randy's huge cock. So as for example as Jane was slowly moving done on his shaft, Chloe had his balls completely in her mouth. Once Jane had his rod completely in with the cock head touching her throat, she momentarily savored the feeling. Then as she started to withdraw allowing his cock to leave her mouth Chloe abandoned his balls. She started licking his shaft as it slowly emerged from Jane's mouth. Once Randy's cock was out of Jane's mouth Chloe then started swallowing it, while Jane captured his balls into her mouth.

So then it became a matter of which girl would get his cum. Chloe of course was wishing it was her as she dearly loved the taste of his sperm. However Randy exploded into Jane's mouth. Chloe was aware of his ejaculation by the way his balls throbbed in her mouth and of course Randy's grunting was another indicator. She let his balls slip out of her mouth and let the back of her head rest on the bed beside Randy's crotch. She just wanted to pout as she stared at the ceiling. However her disappointment was short-lived, since as soon as Jane's mouth was filled with all of Randy's cum that was forthcoming, she turned her head to face Chloe.

Sensing what was to transpire, Chloe open her mouth wide, and sure enough Jane opened her mouth to allow Randy's sperm to flow into Chloe's mouth. Then the girls scrambled on to their knees and embraced each other. They started an erotic open mouth kiss and were passing with their tongues Randy's seed back & forth to each other's mouth. Naturally each girl kept ingesting his cum at each pass until it was all gone and the kiss thereby ended. Each girl licked the other girl's face catching errant sperm.

Chloe, as she sometimes did in the throes of passion, started singing:

"Love that sperm
Can't get enough of that sperm
Oh! Yeah! Squirt that sperm in my mouth
I love it."

Not to be outdone Jane joined in with the song and as they ended singing they squealed in delight. Later on during the evening Randy took turns fucking each girl in the missionary position. And when Randy was fatigued the girls satisfied each other with a 69 cunnilingus action.

When it was time to leave in the morning everyone was satisfied beyond their original expectations.

12