Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was able to now tolerate better the beatings Mistress Diana was inflicting. She could almost block out the pain and enjoy the pleasures. The movement of the Ben Wah balls in her cunt was fantastic for her equilibrium. The pleasure senses were winning over the pain. Likewise, the sensation of the anal beads in her ass, were soothing the burning feeling of her buttocks. She was actually feeling euphoric. She was even feeling gratitude to Mistress Diana.

When they got to the top floor, Mistress Diana pointed to the desired room and with a couple of more whacks of Chloe's bottom the party got into the room. The room was heavily carpeted but devoid of any furniture except for a non descript wooden chair and a table with a drawer. Mistress Diana indicated to Randy that he could sit at the chair located next to a wall. Randy was getting more squeamish at Mistress Diana's savagery and was hard put to contain his fury. However he still felt confident that Chloe would halt at the proper time so he continued his resolve not to interfere.

Randy then noticed that there was a heavy chain dangling from a pulley attached to the center of the ceiling. There were hand cuffs attached to the end of the chain. The chain went to the end of the room opposite to where Randy was sitting. The chain went through a second pulley also attached to the ceiling and the chain then dangled down to the floor there.

Mistress Diana then with yet another whack at Chloe's ass got her to the center of the room. Wordlessly she removed the leash & collar from Chloe and motioned her to stand. When Chloe stood up she wore a beauteous smile that made her appear angelic.

Up to this point Mistress Diana was complaisant as to the events after the first blow of the tawse. She had been under the impression that Chloe was in trepidation of what was transpiring. She expected Chloe to be cowering & totally dispirited by the tortures she had endured. As Mistress Diana gained pleasure by totally dominating her fearful partners she was truly upset by Chloe's demeanor. Actually she was absolutely enraged. She was determined to subdue Chloe with as much force as was necessary.

So she handcuffed Chloe. She went to the end of the chain and pulled Chloe up. So Chloe ended up standing on the tip of her toes with her hands straight up almost touching the ceiling. Chloe tugged at the bonds that handcuffed her wrists. She was helpless; she felt helpless physically & sensually; but also erotically helpless. "Shouldn't I feel terrified?" thought Chloe. "Surely there can not be enough pleasure to compensate for the pain I am sure is now coming"

She knew she should be frightened. She knew she should have been hesitant to succumb to Mistress Diana's control of her sensuality in this way. Despite, though, her trepidation Chloe reinforced in her mind her resolve to defy. She sensed if she would persevere, her stock with Randy would have to rise despite her being a slut and a whore. Her self esteem demanded that she persevere.

As Chloe was swaying in her bondage, Mistress Diana grabbed the bull whip on the table. Positioning herself to inflict maximum flogging, Mistress Diana let go a truly vicious blow against the buttocks. If Chloe thought the first blow from the tawse was horrific the pain from the bull whip had to be three times more painful. The pain was unbearably blistering & left an ugly crimson line across both cheeks of her ass. Chloe screamed an awful scream as loudly as her vocal chords could produce.

Randy jumped from his chair but Mistress Diana held up her hand to him. Eerily he felt restrained to do anything even as Chloe's screaming was reaching his soul in horror. So he sat down fascinated at what was going to happen next. When Chloe stopped the non verbal scream she started screaming verbally:

"Fuck! Oh shit! I can't stand it! Oh my God that hurts! Please stop! I can't stand it!"

Mistress Diana was now smiling broadly. Sensing complete victory she approached Chloe and said:

"Of course my sweet Chloe. You know I will stop. Just say the word. I will be happy to stop. Just say the word."

Now Chloe was indeed about to utter the safe word but the smug demeanor of Mistress Diana irritated her enough to renew her resolve. So she replied to Mistress Diana:

"Fuck you."

"You will regret this my pretty."

Mistress Diana's ire now blackened her mind completely. She repositioned herself for the second lash. After Chloe had calmed down from the first lash, Mistress Diana let go another strike of the bull whip across her buttocks again. Now Mistress Diana prided on her flogging skill. This strike left another crimson line on Chloe's ass. Both lashes were struck at an angle so that the two lines formed an "X" across Chloe's buttocks.

Chloe let out another blood-curdling scream impossibly even louder then the previous scream. However her resolve not to surrender was now unshakeable and thus she was able to keep silent after she finished screaming.

Mistress Diana had to test Chloe so she approached her and asked:

"Well? Had enough? Should I stop? You do not even have to say the safe word. Just tell me no more."

Chloe stuck out her tongue at her.

Mistress Diana became unreasonably enraged. Chloe's resistance provoked her to attempt to inflict permanent harm. Thus outraged she repositioned herself and with all her strength let the bull whip flay against Chloe's back. This stroke raised welts and drew blood. Chloe did not scream. Instead she gasped and passed out.

Randy totally alarmed jumped out of his seat and screamed:

"You went too far! That was uncalled for. You better not have hurt Chloe permanently or I'll have your head."

Now Mistress Diana was totally shaken and immediately sincerely remorseful. She could not believe she had lost control something a dominatrix is absolutely not expected to do. She replied:

"Calm down Randy. Go down to the kitchen on the first floor. There is a bottle of wine in the fridge. Go get it. It will help restore Chloe. I have smelling salts and ointment here that should revive her."

Randy dashed out to get the wine. Mistress Diana released Chloe from her bondage and laid her prone on the floor. She obtained the smelling salts & the ointment from the drawer in the table. By applying the smelling salts she was able to revive Chloe who then sat up on the floor. Mistress Diana looked Chloe straight in the eye and asked:

"Chloe, what state do you live in?"

"Minnesota" Chloe automatically responded. A half second later full realization of the situation occurred to Chloe as she said: "Hey that's not fair you tricked me. I have not surrendered nor do I intend to." But as she was saying this she was being inundated with the pain of the last blow coursing throughout her body infecting every part. She was actually shivering to fight off the pain.

Mistress Diana answered: "Yes I realize now that you were determined & even willing to accept permanent injury. However, you're uttering the safe word even unintentionally officially puts this to an end. You have nothing to be ashamed of but I do. I lost it and that is unacceptable for a dominatrix. I have to make it up to you. Randy will bring you some wine which will help to restore you."

Just then Randy did arrive with the bottle and a wine glass. He then prepared a drink and handed it to Chloe. Mistress Diana, having already removed the beads & the Ben Wah balls, was applying the ointment as Chloe was sipping the wine. As her distress was finally starting to abate Chloe asked:

"You said you would make it up to me. What do you have in mind?"

"You can have a wish & if it is in my power to be able to grant it I will do so."

"Hmm well this wine has certainly restored me. I have to say that this horrendous pain has made me truly horny. I sure could use three cocks; one in my mouth, one in my ass, and one in my cunt. However I know I am not able to lie on my back & in any case the three cocks are not available. Beggars can't be choosers but I can assume the doggie position and I could then take Randy's cock up my ass. I would then like it if you would slide underneath me so that your mouth can pleasure my snatch. My own mouth then could taste your hairy cunt. Yep I think I would like that now & that would make up things for me just right."

Mistress Diana could not believe her ears & replied: "Are you sure Chloe? You are in great distress, you have to relax and recover before trying anything strenuous."

"Look all I know is that I need this to happen. It is the only way I can retain my sanity. Please you two, do as I ask."

By this time, Chloe had consumed half of the bottle of wine and she looked absolutely pathetic in her plea. Accordingly, Randy and Mistress Diana felt they had no choice but to honor her request. So as soon as Chloe got on to her hands and knees, Mistress Diana slid under her and commenced munching on her twat. Randy got behind Chloe's dark red & marked ass and gingerly grabbing a hold of her hips gently submerged his cock into her anus. Chloe let out a deep sigh as she felt his cock invading her and proceeded to lick Mistress Diana's cunt.

Chloe's body was still reeling from the pain of Mistress Diana's torture so that the pain of Randy's penetration of her ass with a dry cock did not register with her brain or her nervous system. Instead she became totally serene while Randy was pumping her ass and Mistress Diana was eating her cunt. However in contrast to her calmness, Mistress Diana's oral stimulation on Chloe's clit, caused it to become engorged and rigid.

All of a sudden Chloe's tranquility was interrupted by the pressure in her bladder, no doubt resulting from the wine. The urge to pee became so urgent, that she knew she could not control it. To prevent dire consequences she turned around to warn Mistress Diana:

"Oh shit I am going to pee I can't hold it back. So get out of the way Mistress Diana, I can't even make it to the bathroom."

Mistress Diana opened her mouth and replied: "Not to worry kid everything is under control. You just do what you got to do."

No time to retort or take alternative action, Chloe discharged her urine. To her shocked surprise Chloe saw Mistress Diana unflinchingly take the yellow stream into her mouth and gulp it all done. As Chloe's stream ended, Mistress Diana calmly swirled her tongue about her lips & cheek to capture any errant drop of urine. Then she nonchalantly resumed licking Chloe's cunt. Chloe instantly climaxed.

After Randy flooded her ass with his seed, there was nothing left for Chloe to do but to gather up her shoes and coat and have Randy drive her home.

12