Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte felt she had a chance for an early lead since Scarlett had drawn John & Kristina for the first round, while she had Mistress Diana & Dale. However John St Clair did not want it to be said that he lost the contest for either contestant. Buoyed by Chloe's seduction of him a year ago, he was determined to successfully fuck both Charlotte & Scarlett. To this end he enticed two of the female guests to prepare him before he was called to action. Of course Kristina was most happy to complete the preparation as giving him head brought back some very fond memories for her. Thus when the game started he was able to perform and had a successful ejaculation with Scarlett.

The score then was two each after the first round. The game proceeded as expected. Both Charlotte & Scarlett were grateful for the guaranteed breaks so that each could stay refreshed and be able to continue. The guests took their responsibilities to the game seriously and heeded the suggestion by Katrina to engage in some meaningful foreplay just before their turn. As a result every guest was successfully orgasming well before the 13 minute time limit.

This was not going well for Charlotte. As soon as she had learned the full details of Messalina's Challenge, she was certain that she would soon pile up an insurmountable lead. After all, Scarlett was indeed twenty years older than her. But because of that blasted helpful advice, Scarlett enjoyed plenty of break time in between each coupling. So she gamely continued fucking maintaining a perfect score and displayed no sign of wilting.

As Charlotte was getting frustrated by Scarlett's staying power she was finding the game becoming boring. Since each man was primed for action when it was his turn with Charlotte they invariably quickly ejaculated. This just made Charlotte even more frustrated, since because of the quickies she seldom enjoyed an orgasm herself despite the quantity of men fucking her. The women were not much better, since they came to her fully wet and only required minimal licking by Charlotte before they got off.

The only real enjoyment Charlotte derived was during the three rounds when she had a man alone. In each such instance she was able to be more active herself. She was able to calm down her fully prepared male partner to prolong the fucking. Then she was quickly able to arouse him to ejaculate just before the 13 minute time limit expired. The excitement of taking such risk as well as the pure enjoyment of a reasonable length of fucking time produced a satisfying orgasm for Charlotte in each of those couplings.

Finally the perfect score tie was broken during the 40th round at about 8:00 AM. Unfortunately the break-through went against Charlotte. During that round Scarlett involuntarily let out a loud & odiferous fart. As Charlotte's brain & senses registered the fart, she could not help but start laughing remembering the conversation with Chloe concerning the rationale for selecting Scarlett as a contestant in the first place. Her laughter immediately interrupted the concentration of both her female & male partners of the round who thus were unable to climax before the 13 minute time limit expired. Both of Scarlett's partners had been on the verge of climax and were not bothered at all by her fart. As a result Scarlett jumped into a two point lead.

"Oh rats! Shit! Shit! Shit!" thought Charlotte. "I am actually behind. Surely the old bitch can't last much longer- I got to win."

In actuality Scarlett had been starting to wilt, & was approaching the surrender stage, but buoyed by her sudden taking of the lead she revived and captured her second wind. Thus Scarlett was getting through these last rounds easily and she could smell victory. At the 50th round Scarlett had maintained her two point lead as she remarkably was heading for a perfect score.

Charlotte was despondent and resigned to losing. In order to tie & force a playoff she had to successfully bring her partners Kristina & John St Clair to climax and obviously John at his age was a dicey proposition. But not only that she had to in addition hope as well that Scarlett would fail with both Mistress Diana and Dale who obviously were full of vim & vigor and also were easily younger than either of Charlotte's partners.

If Charlotte had doubts about John St Clair, she did not do that gentleman justice. John's resolve to perform had taken on the dimension of a life ambition & goal. After having successfully fucked Scarlett, he took a long and satisfactory restorative secluded sleep. When he awoke he partook a nourishing breakfast. Then during the 49th round he and Kristina underwent a remarkably successful foreplay; a particularly erotic 69 oral sex foreplay but of course not brought to conclusion. Thus, during the 50th round they both climaxed relatively quickly completely amazing the onlookers.

So all that was left for Scarlett to win was to bring one of her partners to orgasm prior to the 13 minute time limit. Now unbeknownst to all, Mistress Diana had peculiar sexual proclivities. Not only was she seriously into BDSM but she also was into water sports. She loved being peed on as well as peeing on her partners. Scarlett was so proficient on tonguing Mistress Diana's pussy such that just before the onset of her climax, Mistress Diana started peeing profusely on Scarlett's face. Scarlett in reaction removed her head from under Mistress Diana so that the latter lost her concentration & her orgasm.

Dale Winston was aghast at the unexpected sight of Scarlett's face being peed upon that his cock immediately wilted and slipped out of Scarlett's vagina. Remarkably at this amazing turn of events the contest ended up as a tie.

Kristina Vargas, having regained her composure from her participation in the 50th round, quickly organized, and announced the details of the sudden death playoff. The playoff consisted of a blow job, the first contestant to compel ejaculation from her male partner wins. Each woman had for her playoff partner the male partner they had in the 45th round. As such males had been inactive the past hour, it was deemed to be as fair a test as possible.

Once Scarlett & Charlotte simultaneously accepted their male partner's cock in their mouth, the playoff contest would end as soon as a cock was out of a contestant's mouth no matter how caused. If at that time the woman could display there was sperm in her mouth she was the winner otherwise the other contestant was the winner.

To start the playoff competition fairly, Kristina arranged to have the women upright on their knees. Then she signaled the men to approach from their designated starting point to their female partner & the contest was on. Charlotte quickly had her male partner's cock in her mouth & started sucking it seductively. She was gently caressing his balls; tenderly, lovingly. With her other hand she struck three fingers together into his anus and reamed it. Her male partner, whose name was Maxwell Taylor, was youngish, younger than Charlotte.

When Max was fucking Charlotte in the 45th round, he was caught up by the ambience of the competition. To Max at the time, what was exhilarating was to see his female counterpart, a fairly good looking woman, sit on the face of the woman he was simultaneously fucking. Who he was fucking was not a significant factor to his pleasure fantasy. This time though, it dawned on Max that his cock was being serviced by Charlotte Thornton, arguably one of the most famous sex symbol in the entire world never mind just the United States. It does not get any better than this. Such thought process coupled with Charlotte's lascivious antics soon had Max shooting his cum into her mouth.

Charlotte quickly expelled Max's cock and triumphantly opened her sperm filled mouth for Kristina & Stefani to inspect & adjudge. As soon as she was acknowledged the winner, Charlotte jumped up & down in euphoria. Kristina Vargas had arranged for availability and now ordered the playing of the Rocky Balboa's theme music to celebrate that a winner of Messalina's Challenge had been determined. Upon hearing this music, Charlotte raised her hands & arms upwards in a championship gesture and pranced about the hall. She displayed more unbridled joy now then she had when it was announced that she won the Oscar award.

Alas poor sweet Scarlett! She had lost by the slimmest of margins. Her male partner was ejaculating into her mouth literally seconds after Charlotte had expelled Max's cock from her mouth. Scarlett broke down sobbing because she believed that she just had missed out on an achievement that would have bolstered her self esteem and even perhaps would make her a celebrity.

It was not lost on Scarlett that Messalina is still remembered almost 2,000 years after her death because of such a contest. One might protest that Messalina was the emperor's wife so of course she would be remembered for that fact alone, but really hardly any wife of a Roman emperor is remembered. And in fact Claudius had three other wives besides Messalina but only Messalina is remembered.

What also made Scarlett miserable was reflecting that the name of the prostitute competitor to Messalina is not known. Scarlett was certain that had the prostitute won her name would be remembered. Similarly because of Charlotte's celebrity word might get out about this contest. Because Charlotte had won it will possibly enhance her notoriety. No matter what though, it is an absolutely certainty that no one will know or care who Charlotte beat out or that the contest was so close. For these reasons Scarlett was inconsolable.

Finally Charlotte calmed down & Kristina Vargas suggested that she head out to the locker to meet up with Randy & Chloe. Kristina led the way for Charlotte and as soon as she saw Chloe, the two of them hugged each other as they greeted each other smilingly. They held each other by the waists and started gleefully dancing in circles. Chloe was also jumping up & down exuberantly exclaiming:

"You won Charlotte congratulations! So you can come with us"

Randy cleared his throat; since he had already dressed he suggested that the girls get dressed as well so they could get away to the Dallas hotel. Kristina sensing the ebullient mood of the girls said:

"You don't have to get dressed if you don't want to. Follow me & I will instruct the driver who can get you to the hotel suite essentially unobserved."

Chloe thanked Kristina profusely and expressed her pleasure at how well she ran the wedding activities. She assured Kristina that it was the best wedding she could have imagined and surpassed all her expectations. Kristina beamed in gratitude at the compliments. Randy carried the travel bags & deposited them into the awaiting limousine. The driver, by now accustomed to Chloe's nudity, smiled and winked at her. Randy fell asleep as soon as he was seated in the limo. The girls, despite having been awake in excess of twenty-four hours, not to mention their participation in prodigious amount of sexual activity, were pumped up with adrenaline. They happily chatted away during the entire trip, comparing their experience at the wedding and the night.

When they arrived in Dallas, the driver drove them to a secluded service door entrance of the hotel where they could leave the limo unseen. The driver led the way through the hotel's kitchen to a service elevator that would get them directly to the floor of their suite. The driver gave Randy the key to the suite as well as their travel bags when the party got on to the elevator. The only people who then actually saw the naked Chloe & Charlotte were the kitchen staff, but they were too busy in their work to gawk or take any particular notice of them.

When they arrived at their suite Charlotte collapsed on the bed and immediately fell asleep. Chloe still had enough energy to drain her tits into the previously delivered breast milk bottles & deposit the duly filled bottles into the suite's fridge for subsequent pick up by Randy's parents. Then she tumbled into the bed alongside Charlotte and was soon snoring loudly.

Randy's system was totally out of kilter having necessarily wakened from his limo ride while still requiring more sleep. He carried the travel bags to the closet door and dropped them there. He sat down on a nearby bench to remove his shoes. He was then overpowered by the need for sleep so that he just involuntarily slid to his side and fell asleep on the couch. As his sleeping position was uncomfortable, Randy was the first to wake up some hours later. He went to take a shower which helped dispel the kinks developed in his body from his awkward sleep.

When he was clean and refreshed, toweled dry, he noticed the girls were still sleeping soundly with Chloe still snoring enthusiastically. He smiled staring at all that glorious naked female flesh. As it was approaching 6:00PM, he ordered a full course dinner from room service. When the food arrived and served on the suite's dining table, the girls woke to the smell of the good food. They, obviously still naked, joined Randy to enjoy a most nourishing meal. As they were ravenous the girls ate heartily.

Once they finished eating, and without any planning or any discussion the girls went to the shower together. Showering together served two purposes. Each girl could wash and clean each other's hard to reach places, so that a thorough cleaning could be achieved. Mind you this rationale disguised the fact that it was pleasurable to wash the other's not so easy to reach parts. So then the main benefit of showering together was obvious. The girls were able to kiss, embrace, touch, caress, fondle each other as a prelude to get their bodies attune to the good things about to occur. At the conclusion of the shower, the girls were lip-locked in a heavy passionate kiss, made even more erotic & sensual by the shower stream flowing equally over their bodies.

When the girls exited the shower in a supercharged mood, they were pleased to note Randy had set up sensual music to play from the suite's entertainment center. The selected music proved so appropriate to instill a sexual ambience. He had also lighted some candles and spaced them throughout to reinforce the atmosphere. Randy had removed the bed covers & top sheet to lay them on the carpeted floor. He then lay flat on his back on the floor on the sheet and bed cover, awaiting the girls. The girls giggled in unison as they spotted his prone position.

Charlotte sprawled down and took Randy's cock in her mouth and started sucking his luscious rod as if it was a tasty lollipop. Actually in her mind Randy's cock was more delicious than a mere lollipop. Charlotte angled her body from Randy more or less 45 degrees to allow for a triangular formation.

Chloe straddled Randy's head and maneuvered her mons to brush against Randy's lips. Randy was able to adjust himself under Chloe's trunk so that he could conveniently lick her genitalia. Chloe pivoted herself towards Charlotte's inviting ass. Remembering, she could not help but chuckle and say:

"You know Charlotte this was like what the exact position was when I experienced Scarlett's potent fart. I'm sure had she won I would at this point be looking forward to another treat."

Charlotte momentarily let go of Randy's cock so she could reply:

"I'll try my best not to disappoint you. However I'm not sure I can replicate her powerful odor. As far as I can tell her farts are in a league of their own."

In response Chloe smacked Charlotte's ass as hard as she possibly could.

"Ouch! Ow! Oh my poor bummy. That stings Chloe! ...(a pause of a few seconds) But please do it again. I think I like it."

Instead of slapping her ass again Chloe bent down and stuck her tongue onto Charlotte's anus and started licking it.

"Oh my! Oh yes! That is so delicious. That is soooo... good. If you continue to be this good I may be able to fart for you after all."

That was the end of the conversation as the ensuing erotic sensations trumped each girl's sense of humor. Although Chloe's pussy was almost smothering him, Randy valiantly kept licking her labia. He was even able to suck and lick her clit as well. With one hand he reached for Chloe's tits. He was able to grab one and squeeze it. He pinched the nipple and received some milk dribbling onto his palm for his efforts.

In addition to sucking and licking Charlotte's anus and perineum, Chloe was fisting her vagina, using her whole hand. Charlotte was gasping at the extreme assault on her body by Chloe but she did not utter a word of protest, nor did she complain. Charlotte for her part was giving Randy's cock quite a work over. She had a different technique than Chloe on servicing Randy's rod. Basically she had only Randy's cockhead in her mouth, which her tongue licked vigorously and all over. She grasped the rest of his cock with her hand and was stroking it. With three fingers of her other hand she was frigging his ass hole.

Of the three of them, each reached their own orgasm at precisely the same time. The atmosphere was electric because of the mutually arrived at climaxes. Once Randy had stopped ejaculating in Charlotte's mouth, she expelled his cock, moved towards Chloe and snowballed with her. Their cum swapping was so effectively achieved that each girl ingested an equal amount of Randy's sperm.

On the next go around, Randy was still flat on his back. Charlotte straddled his cock and was riding it as she was facing Chloe who was sitting on her knees on Randy's face. Chloe frequently adjusted her trunk on his face, so that Randy was alternatively licking Chloe's anus, perineum and genitalia. Charlotte's tits were flopping vigorously in tempo with her fucking. As the girls were facing each other they clutched themselves by their hands on each other's shoulders. Thus while simultaneously fucking one man in this case Chloe's husband; a loving bond between them was evident. Each of them realized that they had established a life long friendship that would not easily be undone. The climaxes the three of them reached was as intense as one would imagine.

This then was the commencement of a sexual marathon that lasted throughout the night and early morning. All kinds of positions were tried to & for the mutual satisfaction of each. Randy's cock breached each breachable orifice to the delight of the female recipients. When Randy required an extended rest for recovery, Chloe & Charlotte indulged in some girl on girl sex. Such sights would inspire Randy to full vigor and be able to satisfactorily perform.

Conscientiously, Chloe would as the need arose empty her tits into the breast milk bottles. By previous arrangement the three of them vacated the suite between 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM, to allow the cleaning staff to clean the suite and most importantly to provide fresh clean bed sheets. They used the time to have breakfast at one of the hotel's restaurants and for Chloe to drop off her filled breast milk bottles for pick up by Randy's parents.

When they returned to the suite they had a threeway quickie before going to sleep. This pattern was repeated for Friday & Saturday and alas the honeymoon was over on Sunday morning. Chloe was satisfied. Her cunt and ass was truly & wondrously sore & throbbing, a positive indication of a successful honeymoon. Chloe mused that her wedding & honeymoon was absolutely unique one of its kind but she would not have it any other way.

Charlotte returned to LA with mutual promises of keeping in touch. Randy's parents drove them to the airport as Chloe reunited with her son was able to feed him for the first time in four days.

The day after they returned to Minneapolis, the nanny hired by Randy some months previously arrived after having successfully acquired her proper documentation. Her name was Freyja Ingadottir, and she was 19 years of age and was from Iceland. She could speak passable English and as her stay in US continued she soon became fluent. Freyja had no problem with having sex with Randy and/or Chloe, with the view that it was an enjoyable perk of her job.