Chloride! Love for the Ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, maybe I'll play with them a little."

The ride down was smooth. A regular two lane gravel road, but with hills and some sharp turns. Olivia loved it as she operated the machine and I played with her boobs and nipples. The last part turned off into the wash and back up along a power line road. Olivia had mastered the driving and swore that I had made her cum by handling her nice tits.

When we got back to my house Olivia parked the ATV by the rental camper. When we opened the door Donnie and my wife were sitting naked in the front seats. Olivia took me by the hand and pulled me to the little bedroom in the back and closed the door. Her clothes came off. I got out of mine. Just as I was about to slide into her I heard my wife yell ...

"Alright go back there. But, you'd better not be screwing her!"

Just like Jeanie! She had probably cheated on me a hundred times, I mean with a hundred guys. God only knows how many times and there she was acting jealous and possessive. I had to yell back through the door as I heard her standing there.

"All right, Jeanie. I won't be screwing her. First I'll fuck her and then we will make love for a while. Get over it!"

We were going at it when Olivia pushed against me with her hands to get me to stop. She was smiling, almost laughing. We could hear Jeanie fucking Donnie and being loud about it so we would hear. The camper was rocking from their actions and we went back to rocking the place ourselves.

I put a nice load in Olivia's cunt. Still Donnie was pumping into my wife. I looked at Olivia not knowing what to do.

"Can you do it again?"

"I don't know. I can try."

"Don't worry about Donnie. The Viagra is still working. You did just fine."

Olivia sucked my cock. Something that had not happened to me in a long time. My wife won my heart sucking mine and then after marriage, like a lot of women, she declared it a nasty thing that only hookers would do for a man. Olivia was sure good at it. She could tell she was getting to me.

"I can do a suck and swallow or you can fuck me again. If you want I'll gladly take your cum down my throat."

"Ummm!" I grunted. "You shouldn't have said that."

My balls tightened and my cum spurted into her mouth. She grinned and opened wide to show me my load captured on her tongue. Her eyes really sparkled as she closed her mouth to swallow my seed, then showed me that my load was gone.

"Hey, that was pretty tasty." She giggled. "We'll have to do that again soon."

"Sure, anytime you want. I'm ready." I teased.

She gave me sort of a doubtful look.

"Donnie might go another hour on your wife. Let's go watch them fuck!"

"I'm not sure that is a good idea."

"What? You said she has cheated on you for your whole marriage and you never caught her. Now is you chance to see how she looks when she fucks another man. There's no way she can be mad at you for it. She might even like it. I know I do when Donnie watches me."

I was a little nervous to tempt fate like that. I know how much of a bitch she had been if I even looked at another woman. Now me actually having me see her fucking Donnie might set her off. I started to put on my t-shirt. I really did want to see her fuck Donnie.

"Stop! Let's go out there naked. Maybe seeing you with me naked will make it easier on her when she sees us actually fucking."

"Oh Crap! I don't think would be a good idea."

"After all the cock she's taken up her cheating cunt during your marriage it will do her some good to see it can go both ways."

Olivia peeked out the bedroom door she barely cracked open. She reached for my hand and opened the door and led me right past Donnie with his cock in my wife. She led me to the front to where the front seats were turned around to face the cabin and the action. I sat in the driver's seat and Olivia in the passenger seat beside me.

It was a full on view of Donnie working his cock in and out of Jeanie with her cunt lips seeming to pull out with his shaft, then soften back into her. The sight of it made me sick, maybe even enough to throw up. Sure, she had fucked a lot of guys over the years, but this was the first time I ever got to witness it. Suspecting it and seeing it were two different things. Donnie had a good pace going and Jeanie was taking all her could give her. I'm not even sure she knew Olivia and I were in the room.

"Fuck me, Donnie. I'm going to cum on your cock again. Shove that thing in me. Oh ... fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

That was it. There was no way Donnie didn't cum in her. Her orgasm shook the motor home and she convulsed on the sofa. Jeanie had been on the sofa with her knees on the edge and her arms on the back of it. Every stroke Donnie took into her was painful to watch at first. I had seen a couple of strokes as we walked by them, but then it was a full on hard fucking. Donnie pulled out, still mostly hard, and cum ran from my wife's well-fucked twat.

As repulsed as I was from seeing my own wife take another man's cock I realized I was rock hard. Olivia told me that I would like it. Apparently she was right. Jeanie was up and into the bathroom to clean some of the cum from her pussy. From the way she lowered her head as she walked away she knew we had watched her and Donnie. When she came back she was very awkward. Mostly she could hardly walk from all the fucking. She looked around at us as if to wonder where to sit that would be the least embarrassing.

"Come, sit here. Bill and I want the couch anyway."

Olivia jumped up to give my wife her seat. She realized what Olivia had meant by us wanting the couch and gave me a hateful look. There was no hiding my hardon indicating that I was ready for another turn at another man's wife.

Olivia took the same position as Jeanie and I moved in behind her like Donnie had been while fucking my wife. I hardly needed to aim to slide smoothly into her wet snatch. I was very aware of my wife watching as she made some kind of snort-like sound as my dick went into another woman. I don't remember ever feeling myself being that hard. I was fucking Olivia and my wife was watching!

"Oh yeah, Bill. Shove your cock into me, Baby!"

Olivia wanted to put on a show for Jeanie and Donnie. She fucked back hard at me and made plenty of noise. Maybe too much as I stood with my hands on her ass guiding my dick into her. It almost caused me to blow my load inside her way before I wanted.

"You son of a bitch! I should fucking kill you!"

Jeanie lost it on seeing my cock pump in and out of another woman. Hearing her threats sure put off the part about sending my load into Olivia too soon. I pumped steadily into her.

"You won't last as long as Donnie. You never did!"

Olivia moved enough to go eye to eye with Jeanie.

"That's because he chugged Viagra to fuck you bitch. Now calm down."

Donnie was holding Jeanie back. Actually more like embracing her. The contact got Donnie going again enough for Jeanie to notice and she decided to give Olivia and I a lesson in cheating. My wife got on her knees on the sofa about two feet away from Olivia and offered her pussy to Olivia's husband.

Suddenly Donnie and I were side by side fucking each other's wife. After several strokes we were in unison plunging in and out of our respective wife's cunt. Donnie and I looked at each other and smiled. Our wives took the other's spouse cock fucking them as Jeanie had a chance to think it over and decided it was a decent situation. Each wife grunted and groaned as Donnie and I hit the right spots. Surprisingly enough, I outlasted Donnie mostly because I loved fucking his wife, but probably because his Viagra had worn off and it was easier to cum in Jeanie than to try to maintain a hardon without any help.

When it ended the girls where back by the bathroom together as they each wiped and dabbed the cum from their pussy. As they came back into the small living area there didn't seem much of a chance of a cat fight. They sat peacefully next to each other on the couch. My wife appeared to be pretty well whipped with all of the fight gone out of her. Donnie was in a chair across from the couch and I was standing with my limp cock hanging down.

"So, is everyone okay with everything?" Donnie asked?

"Great, I think it was fun!" Olivia sounded cheerful enough that it got her a look from Jeanie.

"I'm okay with it." I added.

"How about you, Jeanie?" Donnie asked. Are you okay with everything?"

"Yes. I was just a little shocked." My wife Jeanie sounded a little pouty. "Can we do it again?"

We all laughed.

"Is there just the one restaurant in town?" Olivia asked.

"I can fix something at our house." Jeanie offered.

"No, let's go down there. Our treat. Donnie insisted. "We don't want to be standing around doing dishes when there are other things we could be doing."

Everyone got the drift of his statement. I drove us down in the car and we had a nice meal and visited some. We didn't stay long. First because the place closed early and second, we knew what would happen when we got back to the house. Once inside it was my wife and Donnie to the guest bedroom and Olivia and I to the master.

God, I loved fucking Olivia in Jeanie's and my martial bed. I don't think Jeanie realized the symbolism of it as she and Donnie went to the other side of the house while I fucked merrily away at Olivia in our bed. Then I realized that over the years she had led dozens of guys to our martial bed and let them fuck her in the bed where I would sleep that night.

Our sex was great as we learned what each other liked and I would have to admit, as hard as it was for me to believe, that Olivia was a much better fuck than my wife. We had a motion going that let me give her several orgasms and still hold my load. Olivia was all woman and let me feel the natural feeling that we weren't just having sex, but that I was breeding her. Jeanie was good, but fucking her was still just fucking with some romance to it. Olivia made me feel that my sperm belonged up inside her womb fertilizing eggs.

Speaking of sperm, both women were barebacking with no regard to becoming pregnant. I knew that Jeanie was past her childbearing years. Guessing Olivia's age was difficult as Donnie had to be a few years older, but I put both women's age at very early fifties knowing that my Jeanie was fifty-one.

Both had nice figures with firm asses. Judith was a little more rounded as Olivia was more of the athletic type. My wife has a puffy little cunt designed to fit the palm of a guy's hand and makes a hell of a camel toe if she wears the wrong shorts or pants. Olivia's pussy had a fat mound, but her outer lips were more tight against her body. My wife's tits are nice C-cups shaped round and soft to the touch. Olivia has slightly more tit that is longer, comes out lower on her chest, a forces out almost straight from her chest.

We cuddled a few minutes after I had cum in her. Then Olivia wanted to wear one of my button up shirts with long tails and nothing underneath. With only a couple of buttons buttoned I almost fucked her again before we went out to the living room. We were surprised that Jeanie and Donnie were already sitting on the couch, he in boxers and Jeanie in just panties. I'll admit that Jeanie looked damned good and knowing Donnie's cum was in her added to it.

"Did you have a good time with Olivia, Sweetheart?"

I was getting a look that left me wonder which way to go with any answer.

"I sure couldn't say no. Donnie, your wife is quite the little mink."

"Thanks. I hope I didn't ruin your wife by Viagra fucking her. That stuff just gets me hard and my cock had a great time up inside her."

"I guess this must be new to you two." Donald was looking at me.

"Well, it is to me." I answered.

"Not to you, I wouldn't think, Jeanie." All three of us focused on her.

Donnie had mixed her a couple of rum and cokes before Olivia and I got back from the mountain. At dinner Jeanie had a couple more. In all our thirty years together I could only remember her drinking a couple of times. Now that Donnie had plied her with three more we were about to see why my wife shouldn't drink.

"Well, maybe there was a time or two ... " She hedged her words.

Almost like her brain was catching up to what her mouth was saying she flitted a quick glance at me. After all these years of denial from her this was big! A long way from accurate, but huge! She was admitted to her new lover there might have been "a time or two".

"Come, Jeanie. Tell me. What's the biggest cock you've ever had in you!" Donnie goaded.

Jeanie hesitated to answer. I think she was answering the guy that had been fucking her silly. The fact that his wife and I were there kind of got squeegeed to the side. My wife got a little grin on her face. I felt my whole world melting.

"Nine inches, but it took me several times times to get it all in." She giggled.

"You must have fucked him a lot." Donnie led her.

"Well, three times the first week. Then we didn't get a many chances with trying to not get caught by my husband or his wife. I was determined, but I was afraid I'd tear something inside me. We did it like three more times before he got sent out of town for work for almost a month. He'd call me several times a day when he knew my husband wasn't at home and tell me how he was going to get the whole thing stuffed inside me. I'd hold the phone in one hand and have four fingers inside me from the other hand. I'd be creaming myself so much."

"What about you husband when this was going on?"

"Oh, we were still doing it. Doing it a lot. I'd cum so hard knowing that another man had cum in me. Every time I'd see him I'd screw my husband that night."

"So, the old man got some sloppy seconds?"

"Yes, but I don't think he ever knew!" She giggled.

I could feel my life crumble. Not that I didn't always suspect. We'd had fights over it. It was just so crushing to hear it come from her lips and to another man that had himself cum in her several times that very day. I felt Olivia lean against me and nudge a boob into my arm. My wife, on the other hand, was ready to keep talking.

"So, you said you got it all it you finally?"

"I guess I adjusted to it. The second time after he got back from his trip he was fucking me and we realized we were bumping pubic bones and there was no more to go in."

"Did you fuck him a lot after that? I mean it sounds like you really liked it."

"Oh yes. Every chance we got! Some months a couple of times, other months maybe almost every day. If there was an opportunity I was fucking him!"

Jeanie was slurring her words now. I wasn't drinking, but I was looking for a place to throw up. Olivia could see what I was going through. In addition to her tit in my arm she had reached down and was slowing jacking me off. Maybe she had me hard as a rock, but I think it was more the story my wife was telling. I felt like a fool, but a part of me, the main part of me, wanted to grab her and fuck her.

"That was quite an affair. How long did it last?"

"Eight years, until we moved out West. I stayed behind while the house sold. We were fucking every day. I almost didn't move out here, but he wouldn't leave his wife and family."

"You would have left your husband for a nine inch cock?"

"Well, I considered it, but I'm here aren't I?"

"You said he wouldn't leave his family for you."

"That's true, but like I said, I'm here aren't I?"

Olivia sensed it was the time to take my cock in her mouth. Donnie was hard again. This time without the Viagra. My wife scooted her butt towards the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide. Donnie put the head of his cock in her slit and worked it up and down. My wife nudged towards him taking the head inside her awaiting cunt.

"Mmmmnn! That's the best part ... getting the head in me knowing that you will soon shove in the rest"

It only took Donnie a couple of strokes to bury his six or seven inches in her. Olivia was taking my similar sized dick into her throat. All of the action got to me and I drained my balls into mouth. She made sure I saw my load on her tongue before swallowing it down. I turned my attention to my wife fucking Donnie only Donnie wasn't exactly pounding away at her. He was making her wait for it. Then it was obvious he wanted to hear more about her cheating ways and it seemed he wanted me to hear more about them, too.

"Eight years, huh? Were you still fucking other guys?"

"A girl likes a little variety every now and again." My wife grinned.

"Was that the end of it then?"

"We both worked when we moved out West. Bill took a job in security that had him gone mostly nights. I worked in a store on day shifts. I was with a lot of guys. Hey, my husband was gone five nights a week. It was never hard to meet someone at work that wanted to come over at night. I'd have a good fuck or two and greet Bill with hugs and kisses when he got home after midnight. With the hours we worked our sex was weekends only. Guy after guy was nailing me during the week."

Jeanie's voice was distorting as Donnie pushed her to a climax. I recognized the noises and movements Jeanie made when she would cum. I just wasn't used to watching it from across the room. Donnie kept fucking her and also continued the questions.

"So, dozens and dozens of guys fucking you while your husband worked?"

"Yes." she grunted. "You could say dozens and dozens. Bill wasn't missing anything. He was getting his share on the weekend."

"Ever hear from the big dick guy from back East?"

"Sure! He got sent out here three times for a week and once for three weeks. With Bill working nights he would work days and then come over and we would fuck for hours with me taking that big dick and loads and loads of cum."

"And, you were still fucking guys you would meet at the store?"

"Yes, but not while he was here! I wanted him in me every chance I could get."

"Let me get the whole picture, you were married before. Right? You met Bill by cheating on a previous husband. Did you keep fucking other guys after you married Bill or did you keep it honest? I mean, the guy had to have some suspicions."

"Yes ... I mean, no. Yes, I was letting other guys bang me, but no Bill didn't seem suspicious."

"And, what about that seemed okay with you?"

"Sometimes I'd see some guy and wonder what it would be like to have him fuck me, so I'd leave a few hints and never got turned down. Other times Bill would piss me off either by something he would say or something he would do like gifts for holidays, anniversary, birthday. He give me some bullshit household gift as if I needed an electric carving knife or vacuum cleaner. Once he got me an iron for my birthday. Usually in times like that I'd have my legs in the air for some guy within a day or two. With the iron I let some guy give me a birthday fuck me that night when Bill thought I was at the grocery store."

That was pretty personal. I spent a lot of time shopping for those gifts. So, I'd piss her off and she'd fuck some guy. Man, had I spent twenty years with the wrong woman!

Olivia got me up and asked me to take her for a night ride on the ATV.

"There's no reason for us to sit here and watch them fuck. Let's go for a ride and let you think this over."

We didn't go far. We rode to the top of Silver Hill on the West border of Chloride. We parked at the top and looked back over the town. I could see my house, knowing that my wife was fucking Donnie there on the couch. With us leaving they were probably in my bed pumping away at each other. Where was one of those mine shafts when I needed it?

"This must be pretty hard on you. I mean hearing it for real and all. Your life just took a nasty turn. From the way your wife was telling it she must have been with a hundred men since you married her."

"Not just that. Did you hear her description of her favorite part? When the head goes in she knows she has a new conquest and it's just a matter of him pushing it the rest of the way in and eventually cumming bareback in her."