Chloride! Love for the Ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been after two in the morning when my wife slipped back in. The sound of the door going open and shut awoke us. Within minutes we could hear Donnie in the bedroom fucking her well used cunt.

We had to be out of the campground by 11:00 A.M. and had to rush to get things put away and us back on the road westbound on I-40 then North on US 93 to Chloride.

That night was our last together. Donnie and Jeanie wanted a Viagra night, so I took a couple of pills as well.

The next day they were gone. They said we would do it again next year. Olivia looked out the motor home window at me with a soulful look. Maybe she was thinking like me, "If only the pretend marriage were real!"

I watched my wife wave good bye. There was something sexy about her again and my hatred for her because of her cheating didn't matter so much any more. I was definitely going to have to start fucking her again.

As we went back into the house I became aware of an envelope on the counter. One of them had left us about 50 "little blue pills" in there. The note on the front in Olivia's handwriting said, "We had a great time. Come visit us in Berkley!!"

"Can we go?" Jeanie asked in an anxious voice.

"Probably, but I don't think they meant right now." I dismissed her.

We watched TV together until after the late news that night. Oddly, for the first time in several years Jeanie came to bed naked. We had stopped having sex because I had gotten turned off by knowing what a slut she was all of our marriage even though she thought she got away with it by denying everything. We had shifted to being friends and companions. Although I had no interest in other women I wouldn't have fucked my wife with someone else's dick.

That was until I saw her repeatedly fucked by Donnie. And, his wife Olivia has returned my interest in getting some good pussy. The first night with them gone I left my shorts on while Jeanie lay naked next to me.

"That was kind of a nice couple of days." Jeanie sighed.

"I wasn't for it at first until Olivia called Donald when we were on the mountain and you had already fucked him a couple of times by then."

"Sorry, something came over me. I had let him fuck me."

"Jeanie, something is always coming over you and you end up fucking some guy."

"That's not true."

"Honey, I was there when he was asking you about how many men had been inside you and who was your largest."

"Oh, that? I was just talking."

"You were caught several times and lied about it. I was surprised one went on for years and you even had him out west to fuck you after we moved here. Really, Jeanie? Nine inches and if he would have left his wife you would have been gone?"

"Well, it didn't hurt you any now, did it?"

"I wasn't starting a fight, it's just that you kept lying to me and kept on fucking guy after guy."

"Okay ... so I've fucked a lot of guys."

It was quiet for a few minutes. I listened to her breathe. I could see her boobs rise and fall on her chest.

"We were kind of calculating ... you must have fucked several hundred men during our marriage."

Again, it was quiet.

"That's probably right. I like fucking guys, I like guys fucking me."

"Jesus, Jeanie. What's the most you ever screwed?"

"You mean at once?"

"Oh, yes. I guess I mean at once." I was a little confused about what I meant.

"That would be six. That time you took me to that campground and those younger guys were in a group. Most of them did me twice. You slept through it. When I came back in the tent you believed me I was just coming in from going to pee. My pussy was so full of cum."

Part of my brain told me what she was telling made me want to get hard and fuck her. The other part wouldn't let me. Within minutes Jeanie was asleep beside me. With her asleep I lay there and thought about six guys taking turns with her. Then I got hard.

The next morning she cooked me breakfast. It was the first time in years I didn't have toast or a pop tart. We hung pretty close during the day. At bedtime she stripped off and sucked my cock. I had seen the look on her face when Olivia was doing it. It was the kind of blowjob I had previously mentioned had broke up my first marriage. Then we had sex the next three nights. On the fifth night she brought out the Viagra gift from Donnie and Olivia. Jeanie wanted a fuckfest.

I was easy with the pill. I wasn't going to take two and risk blowing my heart out or having a stroke. I got no complaints from Jeanie as I gave her a good ride most of the next three hours. As hard as she would cum I still wondered what she would have done had I been the nine inch dick guy from her recent past.

It was good to be back in the saddle again, pardon the pun. Other women started looking good to me. Several women around Chloride left me wondering what it would be like to fuck them. Jeanie and and I were suddenly doing it every night and sometimes during the day if the mood struck us. I was nearing the bottom of the bag of little blue pills when the expected came out of Jeanie's mouth.

"You know while we are doing this anyway I really wouldn't mind fucking some other guys."

"Really? I thought the 'Viagra Nights' would be all you need."

"A little variety never hurts. Maybe you should try some other women."

I'd been thinking about it. We posted to a swinger site. Within the week we had been to Las Vegas and swapped spouses for two nights early in the week. I'd never seen Jeanie happier. With Vegas only 90 minutes away is was easy enough to experiment and the other couples were picking up the tab as it became a once, and sometimes twice a week affair.

Little did we know about all the action right at home in Chloride.

*****

Share this Story

Similar Stories

And Then The Light Bulb Went On One Christmas gift too many.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
Wife Wants a Hall Pass Wife has an offer, wants hubby's permission.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
More Stories