All Comments on 'Chocolate Girl'

by cvillerook

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
Needs editing

...big-time! There's hardly a sentence in it that doesn't have at least one problem.

Some examples:

1. "The museum is closed. Taisha stared at the new exhibition"

Problem: change in tense. 'is closed' indicates Present Tense. 'stared' indicates Past Tense. Pick one or the other and stick to it through the entire piece.

2. "Where in the Hell did the money come for this?"

Problem: missing word. The word 'from' is needed between 'come' and 'for'.

3. "And the fact a board member..."

Problem: missing word. The word 'that' is needed between 'fact' and 'a.'

... and on and on. The errors are surprising, given the good qualities the piece shows (nice vocabulary, an interesting premise, characters not normally found on Literotica, and more). Is your protagonist African-American? It wasn't until I was re-reading the piece (to find the above errors) that it dawned on me that, with the name 'Taisha', she likely was black (which gives the piece's title an interesting meaning).

Thanks for sharing the piece with us, but please have an editor - or at least a proofreader - read your next submission before you submit it.

-Rei

cvillerookcvillerookover 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

Fair enough. Thanks for your comments.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Even so

I found the fantasy delightful.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Whoo Hoo!!

Awesome, Hot chocolate girl!! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thank you!! Wonderful!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous