Chocolate Ice Cream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not needing to be told twice, and just as eager to for her young, tight, brown body as she was for his dick, he walked over and again got to his knees, this time in front of her. He placed the head of his dick at her opening and slid it up and down, testing her willingness. She just looked at him, raising hips to coax him in. 'Get it in there, big boy. Kitty needs all of that long cock up in her. OH!!"

He called her bluff and pressed himself in firmly and fully, abandoning any pretense of caution or consideration. It seemed to work, because her commanding words turned to moans and half coherencies, and her sexual confidence had been replaced by squeals and shrieks of surprise as he worked himself deeply into her.

"Oh, fuck," they were both saying to the other, "You're so fucking tight." "You're so fucking big." They ran their eyes over each other, two sexy muscular bodies, one tanned and masculine, one mocha brown and bursting with feminine youth. She watched his abs and biceps flexing has he held her waist to pull her onto him, while he watched her firm breasts bouncing across her chest as he forced her body back into the couch. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me so hard!" She shut her eyes and let him give it to her.

He hadn't been laid in close to three months, and was letting loose all of his pent up frustration into her, impatient to empty his balls. She looked so exotic and physically perfect that he would have had a hard time sustaining anyway. He tightened his grip and his moans increased, fucking her like a ramrod while she writhed on his enormous cock until his orgasm was imminent.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum. Oh yeah," he said, panting, "Where do you want it?"

"Don't cum in me, whatever you do. Pull out and cum on top of me..."

"Oh shit, fuck yeah!" he cried out. Just hearing her say the word "cum" was enough to make his semen start to flow, and he just barely got it out of her before he shot jet after jet into her waiting hand and onto her dark, flat stomach. It was an incredible release for him, and there was plenty of it, puddling on her skin and spilling down both sides of her. With her free hand she smoothed it over her like lotion while she milked the last of if out of him.

"Oh my god, baby, there's so much!" she said, genuinely impressed with the size of his load. "Guess you needed that pretty bad, huh. I hope you got more for me, though, cause I ain't done with you yet."

He was holding himself over her, pressing his thighs onto hers for support as he caught his breath. "Mmm, sorry about that. It had kinda been a while," he reassured, "but don't worry, I'm good for more if you can stay for a bit."

She smiled up at him and licked her lips. "Baby, I don't ever want to leave this big dick."

He leaned forward and kissed her for the first time. Her big lips were surprisingly soft and as enveloping on his as they had been earlier on his cock, and he pressed his tongue playfully onto hers. When they broke the kiss, he smiled at her. Happy in the moment and with nothing else to say he said, "Hi."

"Hi," she replied softly. "How about you put that tongue to use while we wait for Mr. Big to recover."

"Ooo, yum! Good idea," he said enthusiastically. He kissed his way slowly down her neck to her breasts, pausing briefly to entertain her nipples again before skipping over the mess of cum on her tummy. Faced with her completely shaven and well-opened pussy he said, "I just love that you girls like to keep these things smooth these days. So much more tasty that way."

She was saltier and muskier than his first taste of her from their fuck, and a little gooey as well, but he soon had her dripping wet again from their mingled juices. He felt her hand on the back of his head as he worked her clit briskly, eager to get her to cum for him, and she was soon fucking his face hard, forcing his head onto her bucking hips, as she came loud and long on his tongue.

Once he'd gotten the first orgasm out of her, he continued to suck her sweet pink pussy for several minutes, keeping her excited and bringing her to another orgasm, and then one more while she lay open and willing on his couch. Her sweet moans, rising and falling with the waves of pleasure, were wonderful feminine music to his ears, and he realized how much he missed having a woman, or girl in this case, to please. Somewhere after the first ten minutes he felt himself growing hard again listening to her, but his legs were getting sore from kneeling on the sandy floor.

"I think I'm almost ready for you again," he said to her as she looked up at him with happy, cum tired eyes. "But I think we should move to the bedroom were it's more comfortable and we have more room." He stood up and extended his hands, assisting her up with no small effort since her body was like a rag doll from riding his face for so long.

"Baby, you are so good," she sighed as he led her by the hand, "I don't know if I can keep up anymore. But I am so willing to try."

Nothing boosts a mans confidence like a grateful and well-fucked young woman, and he said to her as she crawled up onto the bed, "I tell you what, then. You lie down on your stomach and let me get you one more time from behind so I can look at that insane ass of yours."

She smiled and wiggled her butt appreciatively for him from her position face down on the sheets. "I'm so glad you like it," she said, almost giggling at the attention. "It gets a lot of compliments from the boys, but tonight it's all yours for the fucking."

He climbed up next to her and let his eyes consume her athletic young body. Everything about it was a testament of fitness and vitality, and now it spoke of continued sexual promise as well. He ran his hands across her back, and arms, and legs, wanting to touch every part of her perfect form.

"Mmm," she breathed, "That feels sooo good!" None of her previous young lovers ever took the time to caress her like this, so the experience was totally new to her. In fact, the past hour was already the longest she'd ever spent at one time having sex, and there was still more to come.

His hands finally came to rest on her behind. It truly was an insane piece-- tight and round with perfect separation. He gave it a little smack just to watch its taught jiggle, and he couldn't resist bending down to put his mouth on it. He kissed and licked both cheeks lovingly all over, pressing his face to her skin and deeply inhaling her fragrance. Eventually he pulled her open with his hands and slipped his tongue down her crack, starting at the small of her back and working down to her anus, where he pressed his tongue in, feeling it grip and resist.

"Oo! Wow, bad boy, Les!" she said, startled at yet another first. "What are you doing back there?"

"Worshipping," was all he said before pushing back in to taste the hot, sweet, soft ness of the flesh inside. Her resistance gradually eased and she began to moan and rock her hips a little beneath him.

"Oh, yeah, baby. God that feels good, I had no idea." She was really starting to enjoy it, and reached back to pull her cheeks wider for him, arching her back at the same time. He tongue fucked her just a little bit longer as his cock grew fully erect again from the pleasure of it, until he could no longer wait, and had to get into her once more and up against her sweet ass.

He climbed up behind her, spreading her legs while she continued to arch her back for him. Positioning himself once again at her opening, he actually did take the time to ease himself into her more gently, as much to savor the moment of entry as for her to get used to it. The initial penetration was again accompanied by much vocal expression of pleasure and disbelief, and their moans and exclamations soon filled the room amid the din of the bed springs.

"Oh Jesus Christ, that is so fucking unbelievably good." His words mirrored her thoughts as her snug pussy enveloped and swallowed up his wonderful long cock down to his balls. The sensation was so good she was unable to speak, only moaning loudly, eyes shut tight, having to convince herself to keep breathing.

He gripped her ass firmly in both hands as he pushed into her, squeezing hard as his pure lust for her began to take over him, making him rock his hips faster. Soon he was absolutely nailing her from behind, his thighs slapping hard up against hers as he lifted her up onto all fours for better penetration.

She was moaning nonstop as her orgasm drew near, and she felt her pussy begin to flex around his pole. When it finally hit, she just held onto the sheets and screamed as the pleasure moved through her. He was still far from cumming, and pounded her mercilessly on the cheap, squeaky bed while she continued to cum. He fucked her like this for a good solid ten minutes, easing off then building her up again. By the time she's cum the third time she could do nothing but lay flat on the bed while he pounded her ass.

Finally, he withdrew and hopped up off the bed abruptly, rummaging through his suitcase until he found the condoms he was searching for, then hopped back up on top of her limp body. He slipped one on, then grabbed her waist to position her on her side. Straddling one thigh and lifting the other straight up between his legs, he slipped back into her in a scissor-like embrace. It allowed his cock to get all the way into her now, so that the base of it was pressed right up against the lips of her pussy as he hugged her thigh close to his body.

This new position, which enabled him to get even farther into her, made her quickly ascend to yet another orgasm. It also afforded him a view of both her ass and her pretty face, and he was able fuck her deeply and forcefully while staring into her dark eyes. After only a few short minutes of it he was ready to cum, feeling it build deep within his wet balls, then come rushing forward into her as he began to shout.

He clung tightly to her leg as his hips pumped into her, filling the condom he hoped hadn't burst. Each new pulse sent a new spurt into it, and he came much harder and longer than previously when he'd pulled out. She was just awash in pleasure and aching pussy, letting him satisfy himself completely with her body as she held on for the ride. Finally spent after what seemed like another full minute, he slowed and then gradually ceased moving, but kept himself deep within her while the sensations echoed through them both.

Carefully, he moved her leg around his and extracted himself from their tangle, pulling off the condom before laying down beside her, face to face, kissing her once more. He wrapped an arm around her and drew her in close, entwining their legs. They stared into each others eyes and said nothing, just letting their bodies share the moment. He figured it would have to end, that she'd need to be on her way. Eventually, she spoke. "I told my parents I was staying over with some of my friends," she said from within the comfort of his arms. "We sleep over all the time in the summer, so they won't even know the difference."

He smiled, and kissed her again for several minutes, then they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

12