All Comments on 'Choice Matters'

by TrueNorth1969

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fine Story

Lots of human feelings and values. The characters seemed very real. The story was well paced. I truly enjoyed this read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
TrueNorth, quite delicious

One of the best pieces I've read on this site. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved it, any more on these two?

mo_duinnemo_duinnealmost 17 years ago
quite awesome

I throughly enjoyed your story. I will certainly save the link and come back for another read. I liked the realization of the characters. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

From time to time I have read a romance novel or two. I know, hard to believe a man would read such drivel. Your story has impressed me. The tale is more intriguing and riveting than the best of romantic novels I have ever read. Please tell me that you will--if you haven't already--find yourself an editor and have entertain the masses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Breathless

As always, I fall into the story, get so wrapped up in the hype and sexiness of it all until the story ends and I snap back into reality! Such a bummer when I snap back too! :)

Love your work as always! Your character(s) has this rare realistic trait in them to whereas you can't help by want more out of it! So glad to see you back in action! Keep up the fantastic job!

Oh...one request...Maybe a sequel??? I would love to see what happen after they left the van!!! Its like a movie that is on pause...just like your other story! (For Your Dining Pleasure)

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!!

Wot an awesome story...your story telling is delicatable indeed! Keep it up...Jusomata.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh definitely!

a sequel needs to be written... ;-)

countrygirl117countrygirl117almost 14 years ago
oh wow

yes you definetaly need a sequel. loved it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

You did a wonderful job of setting up the scenario and then building up to the moment. The ebb and flow of tension, sexual and otherwise, between them was brilliant. And thank you for not rushing gratuitously into the sex until just the right monent. It was much more effective and compelling that way. A good proofreader could help spot the misspellings and other minor mechanical glitches, but they did nothing to detract or to distract. Keep writing. Maybe a screenplay based on this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Felt real. A true rarity. +1.

I felt like this could happen. Normally that's what kills romance movies for me, but this likely love story warms the wall-flower romantic in me.

I like how the guy was genuinely angry enough with his friend to lay him out, steal his keys in the middle of a party, and then proceed to rescue the distressed woman.

If this were made into a movie, I would pay to sit in a theater to watch it, which is saying something. The only tough part I would have in defining is the sex. Some parts were essential to the progression of the story, but I don't know if they would play out so necessary on screen. Thoughts aren't so easily conveyed...

The spelling and grammar mistakes are where they usually are.(Where things heat up.) I pretty much need someone proof read my stuff who isn't into it at all. They won't go through it in a forgiving manner, which makes the story better. That or I read it again after a cold shower. Very cold.

All in all, I really enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous