Choice Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took hold of her hips and slammed his crocth against her ass. He started slowly but quickly built up to a feverish rhythm. He watched his cock slip in and out of her with rapid strokes.

"Uhn! Uhn Ahn! Uhn! Ah-Hahn!" her cries intensified as well.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh swept through the van. As he drove deeper and harder into her, the whole vehicle began to shake. The interior rattled and creaked.

Marko breathed hard, gasping for breath. Sweat streamed all over his body and he was starting to have a hard time maintining a grip on her silky hips. "Shit! Huhn! Huhn! Goddammit, Lena!" he grunted. The pain in his loins was both unbearable and amazing at the same time.

"Huhn-ahh! Uhn! Ahn! M-Marko!" Lena's mouth trembled.

Once more he slipped out of her. He flipped her over, her back pressed against the soft carpet. He quickly thrust his cock back into her warmth. She clenched her arms and legs tightly around him. They were both reaching the home stretch.

"Huhn! Fuck! Huhn! Huhn! Jesus!" he groaned as he squeezed his stomach muscles tightly.

She dug her fingers into his back. He was going so hard and fast now. She was going numb. "Marko!" she cried out, "Hahn! Ahn! You're...uhn! You're so...uhn...so good!"

"God! Huhn! Huhn! Lena...you're so fucking beautiful!" he growled.

Both of them had wanted this so badly. This absolutely perfect and right ending to a rotten day. No hordes of people around them. No thoughts about school or work. Only two people focused solely on one another. Each wanting to give the other everything they had and more.

Marko lifted himself up slightly, the strain obvious on his face. He grit his teeth, squeezed his green eyes shut and allowed the surge to finally pass through him.

"Huuuhhnnn-rrrgh!" he grunted like a beast. He clutched Lena tight to him as he fired his rich sticky cream into well of the condom, filling it. "Ah Jesus!" he gasped.

As he continued to buck and strain within her, Lena also moaned and then screamed, "AHH-huhhn!"

She came hard again, covering his easing cock with her juice. It streamed out of her, down to the crack of her ass.

She blinked, gasping. She opened her eyes and looked upwards again. She was even redder than before. Her face was completely dripping with perspiration and her hair was matted and damp. She was glowing. Then she saw on his back the marks she had left when she had dug in her nails. She couldn't believe she had doen that.

After a moment to catch his breath, Marko rolled up onto his knees, finally sliding out of the young woman. He was breathing hard, his ripped stomach rising up and down. His erection was subsiding as he slipped the condom off and flipped it to the side. She lay still in fron of him as she watched taked hold of hic cock and then slide his hand up and down, using his cum as a lubricant.

His breathing intensified in a moment, and his cock twitched. With a grunt, it shot a final small stream across Lena's stomach. She flinched as the goo landed on her. She reached across her belly and ran her finger through the small, white and sticky pool.

They both gazed long at each other. Almost simultaneously, satisfied grins emerged on their faces.

As their breaths steadied, mako listened around them.

"Hey. Hear that?" he said to her.

Lena's eyes rolled around the van. She smiled and raised her brow, "Sounds like the rain has stopped."

Marko lay down next to her. He brushed the hair around her ear gently. Her face shined with perspiration. Her small black smooth eyes gazed dreamily at him.

As he kissed her forehead she cooed softly, "That felt soooo good."

"Yeah, you were so good, Lena," he praised her.

She raised herself up onto her elbow. She looked at him and said, "If the rain has stopped, do you think somebody will be coming by soon?"

Marko thought about it for a moment. Then he said, "Well in that case, maybe we should use this right away."

He held out another condom packet. She snickered before she climbed back on top of him.

Outside, the rain began to fall again.

*********

Epilogue: 6 HOURS AFTER NOW....

No one had come by.

The two figures climbed out from the back of the van. The man with short brown hair and green eyes was pulling on his shirt. The woman with wavy black hair and distinctly Oriental eyes smiled and helped him adjust it on his body. She wore his sweatshirt hoody, her sweater still drying out.

They looked around. The rain had stopped, a thick fog settled around them hiding the road not more than 10 metres in either direction. They walked to the front of the van. The pool of water that had drowned the engine had receded somewhat and the man pointed a way around it.

Lena looked at Marko and said, "Go through or go back? Your choice."

He cocked his head then nodded forward, "Go through."

They headed out, the man giving the old beaten up van of his friend an affectionate pat before he left.