All Comments on 'Choices'

by rwsteward

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 7 years ago
Not romance

Nice revenge story, but wrong category.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Dramatically beautiful story

Impressive story.

I do not know if I can qualify as romance, at least until the appearance of Darrel, but this story has been incredible ...

Revenge has always been a double-edged sword, sooner or later it turns against the avenger.

I love your stories, but this has been ... WOW!

Form already part of my favorites.

5 * for you.

Thanks for sharing.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Very good

Well planned plot and well written. I usually like more dialogue, but in this case it wouldn't have fit. You struck a great balance. Also did a really good job not making her intentions, or the killer's, obvious. ... although I kind of wished she'd shot his dick off, or snipped his sack with the scissors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not one part of this is ROMANCE! 1*

rwstewardrwstewardalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Everyone! I've changed the category

I wasn't sure myself where this story would fit, and after the first comments, thought perhaps romance isn't the place this one should be.

It is (will be shortly) in the non-consent category. It will take several days for lit to reflect the change.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
There was romance

Darrel's love for her saved her. They lived happily ever after. That is romance. Even if you don't think it is the right category, it was a good story and deserved better than ones. Keep writing and put them wherever you like RWSTEWARD.

frazodfrazodalmost 7 years ago
non-consent

Please don't switch categories. I don't ever look into the non-consent category. I like your stuff. This was a very good story. I also see the romance. It won over revenge. Enough said.

Please keep writing. You did a good job with this one.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Intense Little Tale

The good guys win (this time), put the bad guy down, and live their lives with love and joy. Sounds like romance to me!

5* to help bring this story up to what it deserves....

mugs101mugs101over 6 years ago
Great story as usual!

Great story, little different form your usual stuff. Enjoyed it a lot 5 stars. I wouldn't worry about changing categories in the future. There are so many stories out of place in Fetish its crazy lol. Keep up the great work! look foreword to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She should have shot Hank on the balls!

No jury would have convicted her for that. I as the jury chairman would never allow a guilty verdict. Great story. Now we have to go after all of those rich bums who think that it is ok to grab the cunts of beautiful female contestants because they own the beauty contest companies.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Well written

But I don't like that Maggie whored herself out and gave pleasure from her body to her mother's rapist and murderer. Her body wasn't hers to give anyway because of her long love with her boyfriend.

I would have saved her life and kept her from jail but then dropped her deranged, skanky ass at a mental hospital.

sirelcsirelcover 5 years ago
Powerful hate and love

I'm a bit surprised at some of the commentors.

She didn't whores herself out. She planned to die. She knew her target and planned to diE to expose him. Evidently nobody believed her when it mattered. Her boyfriend brought her back from the edge of insanity. Actually a bit over the line.

If you can't understand revenge then I applaud you. You have lived a blessed life. If you cannot understand how love can pull you back from stupid decision then I pity you. As you evidently haven't experienced love.

This story shows both. It's well done if rending.

As it's a story I like the ending of turning the tables on evil. It happens but oh so rarely.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Holy crap.

Another 5-stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

A great story no matter what category!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And this is the reason why there should always be a death sentence for scumbags!

I really can’t understand why bleeding hearts in this world feel so sorry for a monster like the perp in this story. These bleeding hearts don’t care about the weak innocent victims he savagely killed!

Excellent story! But she should have at least shot his cock! That wouldn’t have killed him and she could have claimed PTSD from watching him kill her mother.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222048 months ago

A great story, well written, well edited and presented. A lot of nonconsent, some reluctance, moving into romance, but mostly a tale of "VENGANCE> is mine," sayeth the Lord. Will Lit ever have a category for the vengeful?

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker8 months ago

Good one.. and real to life. Guess some folks haven't heard of the various stakes out there.. you know like charly Manson and his gang?! Oh well you'll never plz everyone. So just do you.. the rest can follow or not.. but thks 👍👍🤷👍👍💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous