All Comments on 'Choices & Decisions Ch. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Gibbo68mustangGibbo68mustangabout 7 years ago

Really like these guys, don't know where you are going with it but am enjoying the journey. Keep it up.

Gibbo68mustangGibbo68mustangabout 7 years ago

Sorry, just noticed this was pt 2 of 2, shame as I was enjoying them. Look forward to to your.next submission with bated breath. Kyung nae.

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
I'm a fan

Everything in this story sounds authentic - the accents, the characters, the beliefs and even the recipes. You write very well, and I like the way you make us readers work at following and understanding what you are saying.

I am really glad you decided this time to write a shorter story that had a beginning and an end, with lots of interesting things in the middle. In other stories you seem to lose sight of the end and the stories get weaker and more diluted. Not this time.

Looking forward to a lot more of your work.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
5 stars

Hot and cute. Nice combination. I gotta get me a couple of them Louisiana girls.

texquilltexquillabout 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I enjoy JimBob44's work, and, in my opinion, all his efforts deserve 5 stars. "Choices and Decisions", however, is absolutely the best of all his writings!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
La

There is La, lA and LA.

I'm sure glad that I'm from right between La/Louisiana and lA/lower Alabama.

And I'm glad we've got some good stories by a great writer from down in these parts.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 4 years ago
Once a decision's been made, do you really have a choice?

I loved the story, thanks for sharing it. However, one lesson I've managed to learn in life: You ALWAYS have a choice. And be it by man or God, you are judged by the choices you make.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnyMooseAnyMoose8 months ago

Some of your best writing!

AnyMooseAnyMoose6 months ago

"As long as Jerry Jones thinks he's going to tell them what to do, the Cowboys are not, I repeat, not going to the Super Bowl. Why hire a coaching staff, if you're not going to let them coach?" Clay argued. The man is a GENIUS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES