Choices & Decisions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there quietly, just holding each other. Court lay just a few inches away, snoring lightly.

"Clay?" Ash asked.

"Uh huh?" Clay asked.

"I uh, I mean, you, Clay? Why you never, whole time we been living together, why you never made a move on me?" Ash asked.

"Honestly?" Clay asked.

"No, Clay, lie to me," Ash teased.

"Honestly, I always thought you were gay," he admitted.

"What? Why?" Ash asked.

"Well, I mean, well let me ask you something. Whole time we was living together, why you never made a move on me, huh?" Clay asked.

"I uh, I thought you, I mean, I was always this beg fat kid, I thought you just didn't like me like that, you know?" Ash admitted.

"Well, thank God for a little red head, huh?" Clay chuckled.

"Clay? Are you, you are happy, right?" Ash asked.

Clay squeezed her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"Ash, I'm happy," he assured her.

"And you, you're never going to leave me, right?" she asked.

"And I'm never going to leave you, or Court," he promised.

*

THE END of Part 2.

And THE END of Choices & Decisions.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that take the time to leave comments.

Have a sticky sweet day.