All Comments on 'Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 03'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Five.

Reecycup99Reecycup99almost 11 years ago
Love it!!!

Great update. I am glad Keegan broke up with the girl. But I am sure drama is coming. Love the sex scene and glad they took that step. Please update soon.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Keegan is a coward. He might've broken up with Bethany but he did it in such an ugly way. He knows how sensitive Bethany is, he should've done it face to face and not with a 5 second conversation. Bethany is going to show up in town to find out what's going on.

Sabrina need to talk to her dad so she can have closure. She doesn't have to talk to him again after that. All that anger is not healthy for her.

AcdromanceAcdromancealmost 11 years ago
Tsk tsk

I was also disappointed in how he ended things but he's young. Good update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great update and I loved the Scandal reference thrown in there my favorite show

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WRITE MORE!

WRITE MORE DON'T STOP WRITING THE TIME IS KILLING ME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused with the timing...

Nice chapter by the way. But I'm confused with the timing of it all, didn't chapter 1 say this was taking place in 2002 and how is it they're quoting the TV show Scandal? Was that a typo and you meant 2012? Also you use words like her lips were hydrated instead of moist, just little things like that threw me off, but other than that very nice chapter. Not sure why Keenan didn't fess up and just tell Bethany he met someone else or tell Sabrina about his ex... seems like he knows he's inviting drama. Can't wait for the next chapter.

-Christina

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Great way to get over his ex I guess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...