Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina wrapped her legs around his hips to keep herself grounded while he ploughed into her repeatedly. The force of his body slamming into hers was enough to turn her whimpers into jagged, broken fragments. Keegan had a strong bicep wrapped around her head and a palm at her crown. It was a sweet gesture to keep her head from knocking against the headboard while he fucked her into oblivion.

He stopped for a second and tried to regain his composure. Their heavy panting filled the space.

Keegan pulled his arms back to coil them around the back of her knees. Sabrina's thick thigs were flush against her breasts and belly. Her knees rested perfectly on Keegan's shoulders and he went back to pumping her much deeper than the first time.

The sensation hitched Sabrina's breath. She clenched up in response and Keegan had clearly felt it.

"Shit," He replied to her spasms. He rubbed his hands over the indent of her waist and down the front of her soft stomach. Keegan went back to making love to her and tried to go slowly to keep from orgasming. He placed his thumb over Sabrina's clit and rubbed it lightly while he stroked above her.

"Cum in my pussy." She whispered. His dick jumped inside her.

"Y—you sure? Y-you don't wanna talk about it first or—"

"I'm sure." Having Keegan's baby would be far from the worst thing to ever happen to her. She'd actually be honored to be the mother of his children. They both had been wanting it so she found it silly to wait any longer.

Maybe it was the circumstances getting to her head. Or the champagne.

Keegan leaned down to match their lips together. He rested his hand over her neck and pumped into her once again. Their tongues danced together sloppily. Sabrina captured Keegan's lip and pulled it into her mouth. He groaned roughly to signal his orgasm.

Abruptly, he pulled his dick out from her wet womanhood and came roughly on her stomach. Sabrina looked up at him with furrowed brows—upset he wasted his fillings instead of using it for what they planned.

"I need you to be my wife first," He said apologetically. Sabrina was surprised by how disappointed she was. "Soon, Bean."

Soon, indeed.