All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 01'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written and a well-constructed story

This was an extremely well written story which aroused me no end.

I have two sisters who are very beautiful but I've never thought of them in an erotic sense, so have never really had any leaning towards incestuous stories.

This one however, has changed my mind and aroused in me an interest in a subject which I now find sexually exciting. No, I still can't think of my own sisters in this way but then again, perhaps that's a good thing?

I do hope there'll be more to this story - you've closed to leave behind an unusual situation but you've also left matters open enough to go in any direction with a sequel. Well written and well done in my opinion.

maryflomaryfloover 12 years ago
incredible!!

WOW!!!Super incest!!

johngonjohngonover 12 years ago
lovely

this was excellent, please write more.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Two things I love...

I love reading female authors, a peek into the female mind. And I love true stories, as rare as the are. Are you really female and did this really happen? I don't know but it was a good read nonetheless. What happened next, did you take it further?

wdelanderwdelanderover 12 years ago
great start

The story flows nicely, and the sex fits well and is very hot. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trash? No way

First of all, I thought this story was super hot and I take it for what it is. It's an erotic story not Shakespeare so I don't usually get hung up on details. However the first anonymous poster here is a total idiot. You must live in a state where you have to be 21 to get tattoos, but in Ohio you only have to be 18 to go without your parents. Also, I personally have a friend who at 20 years old got kicked out of college for fighting and his Uncle actually loaned him money to open a tattoo shop. Therefore both of those aspects of the story are fully believable and maybe YOU should do your research before you leave such a negative comment. To the author: please continue this story and soon!

Choices101Choices101over 12 years agoAuthor
To all readers

Thank all of you who left comments and voted, even those of you who didn't leave favorable ones. I appreciate all of you. The second chapter of this story is about 60 percent finished at this point, it should be done soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

u have good insight but should write about the real flashing and teasing. sibling relationships can be fun and very beneficial to both

mnepitmnepitover 12 years ago
Interesting

Please continue on with your story. I enjoyed it so far and would like to read part two.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

Very interesting and I can't wait till the next chapter, Very well written. Thanks for your time and effort.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Great job!

What a great first effort, very erotic, really looking forward to chapter 2.

Thanks you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kool

Hey I bet if u left that mask sit out somewhere in ur room and left ur door open ur brother would see it and I bet he would get to thinking ...anyways way to go after what it is that u want ....nice trick by the way wish my sister misty would do that to me and trick me into fucking her.....lol well let's hear more

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

I really enjoy ur story, Hope that is a next chapter so u can claim ur man.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
please

please hurry with the second chapter. I don't normally comment on incest stories, but I am reading this for the third time this week and I am trilled to see what happens next. Maybe you can have Brandon play dumb to his sister;s game, and when the moment is right he will surprise her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
that's a hot storyline

Sis gets her pussy stretched by her brother's big cock and has another girl take credit for it.

Sis has some really hard decisions to make to get her brother back inside of her pussy.

The truth usually works.

A good story, thanks for the read.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
SECOND TIME READING THIS

SO FAR SO GOOD. I WANT TO SEE IF IT STANDS UP OVER TIME.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

1) this family has some "Real issues" 2) Sister's seduction should be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Series Info

SIMILAR Stories