All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GETTING OR HAVING A SECOND CHANCE

means another time to mess it up or get it right. TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The story-telling is a bit staccato.

It jumps around so much that it's a bit disconnected at times - especially when its so complex. It probably needed a bit more 'fleshing out' to be really satisfactory. 3*

2275jr2275jrover 11 years ago
im getting more and more in to this story .

This story is way different for anything you wrote before . its like a breath of fresh air to read this . i am getting into this more and more. waiting with batted breath so full blow sex to take place . but i also love the story build up.

it like real life . where a new relationship has to build . before any thing,

it start as this story with a growing fondness then a loving feeling followed by the sexual feelings for each other. this is how i see this story was going . before the split . come this story going with im sure a twist to come.

exciting now for what all the readers want full blown sex. LOVE IT KEEP IT COMING .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incestous Adultery vs.Callous infidelity

The most profound solution:divorce.However,the gist is still about adulterous relations.The family is disoriented and lost sight of familial values.All to blame and none are innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
both sides cheated while married

both of them need to have their lives ruined and destroyed.

you dont cheat while married ever if you do then you should get whatever bad luck comes your way. Filing and accusing the other of infidelity when you commit it in my opinion makes you worse than the person you are pointing the finger at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Angels

I don't get how Tom and Terri are portrayed as the angels in this story. In the beginning both were rather unlikeable, now all of a sudden they're as sweet as apple pie while Steven is to blame for everything, including T & T's actions?

K. (don't have an account)

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I respect the right to free speech

but I find it difficult to understand why some readers criticize the author's work simply because they find some of the characters not to their liking.

A true to life story-like this one-must necessarily show us the bad along with the good.

So read it for what it is--a 5 star chronicle of life, the romantic along with the deceitful and the lustful..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Equation Of Abrasion And Evasion

This author has an extroverted whiplash factor with the nominal personalities of his characters. First they have this behavior, then they have that. After a shocking swath of marital perversion the reader is asked to accept the rehabilitation of the husband's character. Well, that is a non-starter. And frankly, it makes me question the sanity of the author.

Another thing to which commenters have alluded is that the cut and paste syndrome plagues this author's paragraphs. Things are often mixed up and computer screen editing is a likely reason. It's easy to cut and paste and re-arrange and jostle sentences and paragraphs but the continuity has suffered quite a few times.

I am getting into bail mode right about now.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Another of those whore with a heart of gold. Nope just another of the whore gets away with fucking everyone storys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 02 Previous Part
Choices Series Info