All Comments on 'Choices Pt. 02 - Freedom'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Sequel Please. I would love to see their parents walk in on them while they are fucking each other and Nikki tell them that they as siblings had two choices to make after the ordeal at the hotel. Explain their two choices while naked and then pull their parents into the incest as well.

freetohavfunfreetohavfunover 7 years ago
Best

By far the weardist and best 2 part incest story I have ever read on here very nice work and look forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

I have never finished reading a non-con story before so this is the exception. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. It held my interest. You did such a good job of getting inside Nicole's head and communicating that to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking amazin

Thank you for one of the best brothers/sisters stories ever this story needs to be considered for the hall of fame... Would love for a third chapter where they move in together or that thier parents join them for some fun...thank you for one of the best incest stories i have ever read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I have been reading stories at Literotica for over 15 years and also following your work. This series is easily in the top 5 of all stories I've read in this site. You're work just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good

Well written with an excellent flow and build up. I loved every minute it took me to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 More Chapter

Would love to see one more chapter as an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent but different

I didn't see Pt. 1 when it came out but I took your advice and read it first, which of course really is necessary. I'd echo an earlier comment that it was hard to put down although it wasn't at times an easy read. I'd love a sequel but maybe it's not in the cards. I also appreciated you frankness on editing. Yes I found mistakes, more in Pt. 1 than 2 but they were there but your openness got me past the more than it would otherwise. Looking forward to reading other stories you have written.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Wow.

Normally incest stories aren't my cup of tea and part one of this was so blisteringly tragic and disturbing I was hesitant to read this. I'm glad I made the decision to though because you found a way to bring a bit of triumph out of the horror of part 1. I am....impressed.

BrehatBrehatover 7 years ago
Great writing

Beautiful story and really great writing. You are really talented.

KawaiinekozombieKawaiinekozombieover 7 years ago

I never thought porn could make me feel so many different emotions! I honestly

Loved this it felt so real and so fufilling to read

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 7 years ago
Extremely Compelling

It is rare that I find a book that I just can't put down. The same is true of this story. The characters and their emotions were very real. Many of us have an epiphany in life where we realize that we control our own destiny. That we make the choices and we don't have to only do what other's think is right. Thank you for giving us all a little more freedom to be ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Initially I wanted part 1 to be longer, to have the Scooby gang play longer and harder at Iris' hands, but having read part 2, I understand why you ended part 1 so abruptly. The story pulled me. I loved Nicole. Her courage and insight fueled the story and the sex. The sex was so well captured, and so well written, that it's at the top of my list of personal favorites. Very very hot! I thought the theme of redeeming oneself by embracing one's wounds, and thus making them something else was very well done. I would livwelivwe to read another snapshot to see how this works out for all the players, and how they can accommodate this part of their lives into future relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love this story it's really hot. You do a great job with descriptions and your not afraid to go to some really kinky places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is definitely one of the hottest but what lacked is the significance amount of dirty talk among the siblings. It would have been 10 times hotter with dirty incest talks. Regardless A fantastic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one of the ten or so erotic stories on this site that'll be in my head forever

This story stands out for me. I keep coming back to it. There's an actual narrative arc with conflict being overcome with things that really matter on the line. The characters each have character, they aren't just defined by their physical attributes. I preferred part 1, but as a whole the story is better than its parts.

This story could have been done with four friends, but the incest angle makes it more fun. The kinkiness is just on the right side of believable which is ideal. You also really captured the wrongness and inner turmoil of Nicole which makes the fantasy even better. I would ask for more, but a third part might risk the perfection of this story.

mrichmrichover 4 years ago
Definitely a favorite

This story, along with your other incest stories are written with enough skill that they are very believable. Not having to suspend disbelief makes them supremely hot and erotic. Definitely a favorite.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's been years. It's time for a third chapter

I'm not a fan of femdom (Iris) nor of orgy scenes, but you managed to keep my attention through both chapters. The end of Chapter 2 was a bit abrupt, and needs another chapter to address what they choose and how it changes them. Are they getting together occasionally to strengthen their bonds, or do other issues get in the way? Do their feelings change over time, or will (cliche alert!) love conquer all?

It's time to revisit this tale. Bring it to a proper literary ending.

throatdrillerthroatdrillerabout 2 years ago

Definitely need a loooooong sequel. While 2nd part is still good, ended a bit abrupt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I definitely believe this story need at least a thrid chapter. Too good to end it here...

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Definitely needs a third chapter to address what transpires when mom and dad get home. From the earlier part when they said they had a reservation, they obviously knew something was going to happen. Plus, their bedroom must smell of sex not to mention any stains on the carpet . . . .

nogravynogravy3 months ago

After the time that has elapsed, I doubt that a third chapter of this story will be forthcoming, but I also believe that it would be a welcome addition. Brilliant story, well written! The structure and pacing are almost perfect, but above all it was enormously entertaining. Thanks a million! Five enthusiastic Stars for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...