Choices Pt. 02 - Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

Tyler was the closest person to me. I turned quickly and moved towards him. Everyone else in the room was totally frozen, unsure of what I was doing or how to react. In all honesty, I didn't know what I was doing or how to react. I could barely believe the words that had poured from my mouth and now if felt like my body was moving on its own. My nerves were keyed up to a level they hadn't been in...10 months. My mouth felt dry and my muscles felt weak. But somehow, despite that (and the shame and disgust that was still floating somewhere, in the back of my mind), it felt right. It felt like I was finally doing something to fix the problem.

I crossed the distance separating me from Tyler in half a second. He still wasn't looking directly at me, but I could see that his eyes were wide. I didn't say anything. I simply dropped down onto my knees in front of my brother. I hadn't noticed before, but now I saw that Tyler was wearing an old pair of high school gym shorts. They were somewhat short (falling only about halfway down his thigh) and made of a loose, cotton material. My right hand darted up quickly, my fingers pushing past the hem on the left side of my brother's shorts. He was wearing boxers and my hand quickly slipped inside of them as well. I could feel Tyler's body heat against my hand and then, more terrifyingly, I felt my hand press against the soft flesh of my brother's penis.

Tyler let out a low groan, but I was working very quickly and ignored him. My palm wrapped quickly around my brother's soft cock and I felt my fingers brush against his heavy balls. I sort of rotated my wrist up, forcing the leg of my brother's pants open slightly. Then, gently but forcefully, I pulled my brother cock down and out of his pants.

My brother's penis was totally limp as I worked it out of his pants. But his pant leg rolled back and soon his entire cock and even his balls were pulled out the side of his pants. My hand was wrapped around the bottom of Tyler's shaft, near his balls, and the tip was leaning limply against my knuckles. But still, I didn't take even a half second to think. I dropped my head down, noticing that my mouth no longer felt dry. In fact, it was watering. I opened my mouth and, just a few seconds after I had dropped to my knees, the soft tip of my brother's cock slipped into my mouth.

I had never sucked on a soft dick before and the sensation was extremely strange. As I moved my fingers away from my brother's shaft, I sucked the whole thing into my mouth until Tyler's balls were pressing against my chin. Tyler's shaft felt spongy and silky inside of my mouth and the bulbous, soft head felt strange against the back of my throat. Instinctively, I began to suck and caress Tyler's penis with my mouth. My tongue undulated underneath of his shaft, bathing him in my saliva. My cheeks pulled in, massaging his tightly, while my throat opened and closed around his tip. I could hear him moaning.

It didn't take very long. Less time that I had really even thought possible. One moment, Tyler's limp, spongy cock was squishing under the pressure from my tongue and the next, it was plumping up to half-mast, pushing harder into my throat. Less than ten seconds after I had first taken Tyler into my mouth, he was fully hand inside of me. My tongue swirled around him more forcefully, tasting his skin and massaging his urethra.

Tyler made no effort to push me away or stop me. In fact, he hadn't said a single word from the time I started to move over towards him. His body said everything that he had to say. Involuntarily, his arms rose up, resting on the side of my head as I began to bob my lips up and down on his cock. My body was reacting just as strongly. It had been so long since I'd been with anyone...it felt good to just be having sex. The taste of Tyler's body and the way that I made him react felt lovely. I could sense my nipples growing hard against my bra, I felt a wetness between my legs. More than that, I felt a fire inside of me that I had tried for a long time to put out.

That is not to say that I thought that what I was doing was "normal" or that I only felt good things. My cheeks were red as my brother's cock pushed in and out of my lips. I was ashamed that I was doing this again, with much less excuse than the last time. I was scared about what Brandon and Victoria were thinking. I was embarrassed by how aroused I'd become by doing this, and how quickly. I knew that a lot of my arousal was because the person I was blowing was my brother. The fact that it was wrong was part of the turn-on. But I did, of course, recognize that it was wrong. But then, leaving and never seeing any of my siblings again felt even more wrong. And it was much less fun.

I knew that I had to make my siblings see the same thing. I had to get them involved. I literally had Tyler right where I wanted him. He couldn't deny what he was feeling now. But I needed to get my other siblings involved. Slowly, I slipped Tyler's cock out of my throat. As his shaft moved its way out from between my lips, my brother gave a low sigh. At the same time, my right hand moved up to Tyler's shaft. As the tip of Tyler's penis popped, hard, out of my mouth, my hand wrapped around his penis. I looked at the pinkish red tip of my brother's cock, and saw it dripping with pre-cum. I leaned forward and gave it a slight kiss, as I began to stroke my hand up and down on his shaft. A thin string of liquid connected my lip to my brother's cock as I pulled away.

While still stroking Tyler's cock, I turned and looked at the rest of the room. Brandon was standing over at the window (the blinds were closed) looking at us blankly. Victoria was still sitting on the bed, she'd pulled the covers up higher. I knew that she must be covering up some kind of reaction.

"Victoria," I said and she jumped. Her eyes game unglazed and she looked over at me, "Get over here." I said. This was a delicate moment. I needed to get Victoria and Brandon involved or...what the hell was I doing? I couldn't move now, I couldn't grab her like I'd grabbed Tyler. I needed her to feel what Tyler and I were already feeling on her own.

Victoria looked at me blankly for a second. Then she turned her head towards Brandon, as though she was searching for some kind of support about what she should do. Brandon's eyes remained unfocused, glued on my hand as it continued to working my saliva into Tyler's taut skin. No support there. Victoria looked back at me, now staring directly into my eyes. I could see her chest, under the covers, rising and falling rapidly. I could see the pain and the confusion on her face. I knew that she was struggling something.

Just as I was beginning to think that I was being absolutely ridiculous and that the spell was going to break, my siblings were all going to turn on me, Victoria let out a low sigh. In one fluid movement, she threw off the blankets covering her and slid her legs off the bed. She'd made her choice. I felt a thrill go through me. Not only because I had convinced her to do...something but, more shamefully, because I wanted her near me. I could remember how she tasted. I could remember how her tongue felt against my body. I wanted more of her.

As Victoria hopped down off of the bed, I realized why she'd covered herself when we came in. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt now, I could see her black bra through it (a thin bra, judging by the way her nipples pushed through). As though that wasn't bad enough, she was wearing a short blue skirt as well, her legs looked long and lean. She hadn't wanted to show us so much skin. But now my eyes were glued to it as she walked the few steps that separated us. She stopped, standing directly next to me, looking down at my hand as it continued to stroke Tyler. Her eyes looked incredibly wide, almost scared. But maybe aroused. Probably both.

I was still stroking Tyler, but with my free arm rose up and gently wrapped around Victoria's legs. They felt smooth and I could feel her taut muscles tighten as the pads of my fingers played across her silky skin. She even let out a little yelp. I smiled and then leaned over towards her. I pressed my lips softly against her right thigh. My body was still calling the shots, my mind was totally focused on the physical. Her skin felt hot against my mouth and I opened my lips slightly, letting my tongue play across her salty skin. I moved my left hand off of her far thigh and reached it up slowly, on her backside. I felt my fingers move past the hem of her skirt and I could feel her body trembling against my lips as I did so.

I felt the pads of my fingers press into the flesh of my sister ass through her cotton panties. Her muscles tensed and I was surprised by how rounded and firm she felt. I moved my hands round slightly and I heard Victoria gasp. As my fingers moved towards my sister's waiting snatch, I felt them grow slick and wet. My sister had already soaked through her panties. I smiled and wonder what the wetness of my fingers might taste like. I didn't have time to find out. I moved my hand back towards my sister's ass, caressing it for a moment before pinching the cotton fabric between my fingers.

With a hard tug, I felt Victoria's panties slid down over her hips and halfway around her firm ass. She wiggled slightly, trying to help me work. I felt the panties bunch loosely in my hand. I could feel Victoria moving and I looked up at her. Even as I was slipping her panties down her legs, Victoria was pulling her white shirt up over her head and then, quickly, unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the floor. By the time I was pulling her wet panties off of her feet, the only thing that Victoria was still wearing was her skirt. I looked up at her, towering above me, I could see the bottoms of her large, firm breasts and I could see up her skirt, her pussy shaved bare.

I looked back quickly over at Tyler. I realized that in focusing on Victoria, I had nearly forgotten about him. My hand was barely moving his skin. But I saw that Tyler was looking up at Victoria's nearly naked body longingly. I started to move my hand more quickly and looked up, across the room, at Brandon. He was still watching us, no expression on his face. It was like he was trying to look through us. He was wearing jeans and his hands were in his pockets, I couldn't tell for sure if he was...reacting to the show. I needed to reach him as well. It only worked if it worked for all of us.

But first, I needed to make sure that Victoria and Tyler were well taken care of. Victoria was still looking down at me, but now her hands had raised up to her breasts. I could see her fingers playing with her firm flesh, her nipples twirling around her fingertips. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. At the same time, I could feel Tyler's heavy balls slapping against my hand. I wondered for a moment if they had all refrained from any sexual activity just like I had. They seemed so...desperate. I was pretty sure they had. I knew how badly, then, that Victoria needed release. I dropped her panties and my hand quickly returned to the area between her legs. I wasn't gentle and I wasn't patient. My index finger instantly found my sister's hard little clitoris and the pad began to circle her mercilessly. At the same time, my middle finger slipped easily into my sister's desperate twat. I knew she was very nearly a virgin, but she wanted me so badly that my finger essentially disappeared inside of her.

This was all too much for my sister, just as I'd hoped. Her eyes shot opened and she moaned loudly. Her knees instantly went weak and I wondered if she was going to pitch forward. She pinched her nipples harder, using the pain to steady herself. But that just made my fingers fly more forcefully around her. In the end, she couldn't handle it. She fell to her knees on the floor.

This, of course, was exactly what I wanted. While Victoria was on her knees next to me, still quite off-balance, I moved my hand out from between her legs and gently pushed on her shoulder. She tumbled back easily onto the floor, gasping and panting. She landed on her elbows, her breasts bouncing slightly as she regained her balance. She was leaning up slightly, with her legs spread very wide. Her skirt was hiked up and her vagina was exposed.

My hand gripped more forcefully on Tyler's penis, pulling him down in Victoria's direction. Tyler's eyes flashed to me for a moment, and then back to Victoria's pussy. He knew exactly what I was doing, and soon, I wasn't leading him, he was pushing down. I let my hand slip off of my brother's cock. He quickly began tearing his shorts and his boxers off and threw them across the room. He even slipped off his t-shirt. And still he moved in my sister's direction. Soon, his arms were posted on either side of her narrow body, the sides of her breasts rubbing gently against his arms. His body was now directly between her bent, spread legs.

"Put it in me Tyler, I need it," Victoria said, the first that any of us had spoken since this had started. It made a shiver run down my back and I felt my pussy grow wetter. I realized that while I still felt ashamed and disgusted by what I wanted to do, I didn't feel the same way about Victoria or Tyler. I wasn't ashamed of them for wanting this, I didn't think any less of them. I wondered what they thought of me, was it the same?

There wasn't enough time to really think about that though. Tyler's body was sinking more rapidly down on top of Victoria. I saw him reach one of his hands down to grab his cock. He looked down at our sister's pussy, and I looked down between him. I saw the bulbous head of his cock pressing against the tight, wet opening of Victoria's pussy. She was gasping for air and squeezing her knees together, pulling Tyler down into her.

I heard them both gasp at the same time and I watched as my brother's cock slipped inch by inch into my sister's pussy. I squirmed on the floor, feeling the erotic power of what I was watching but unable to think about what I was supposed to do. After a few seconds, Tyler's cock had disappeared entirely inside of Victoria. Her hands had returned to her breasts and she was looking up at Tyler longingly. I watch him lean down quickly, instinctively. As their hips began to rock back and forth and Tyler's cock began to slip in and out of Victoria's pussy, I watched their lips meet in a chaste, but loving kiss. I moaned despite myself.

As I watched, I realized that I could stay there all day, just enjoying Tyler fuck Victoria. But, after a few seconds of watching their movements grow more and more fluid and their noises grow louder and louder, I remembered why I had brought them together in first place. I certainly needed some relief, I hadn't extricated myself from them for nothing. My eyes darted up, once again, to Brandon. He hadn't moved.

Amidst the moans and the wet, slapping sounds of Tyler and Victoria beginning to grow more and more passionate, I made my way across the room. My pussy ached as I moved, I could feel my wetness and it made me shudder as I walked. I stopped when I was standing directly next to Brandon. I stood to the side, so that he could keep watching our siblings fuck. I stared at him closely, see the familiar features in a new light. He, of course, looked largely the same as ever, try as he might to change himself. But while he wasn't changed, there was something changed about the way I felt about him. All of the veneer had been torn away. I looked at him the way I would look at a man. I didn't just want him involved because I needed to get all of my siblings involved. I needed him involved because I wanted his body. As badly as I wanted Tyler's body, or Victoria's.

"Brandon," I said lightly. I could barely hear my own voice over the sound of Victoria and Tyler fucking. Brandon didn't seem to notice me. His eyes stayed glazed. It was like he was a million miles away. "Brandon," I said again, slightly louder. Suddenly, Brandon jumped. His eyes focused rapidly and her turned and looked at me. As soon as he realized I was standing right next to him, he jumped backwards. He suddenly looked panicked.

"Jesus, Nicole, what are you doing?" He asked. He looked over at Victoria and Tyler, like he hadn't seen them before. Or like he hadn't recognized what was happening. He turned back to me, his cheeks red and his hands clenched nervously. I put my hands up, soothingly.

"Nothing that they don't want. Nothing that I don't want," I said. Brandon glanced at them again and then shook his head.

"Nicole, they shouldn't be doing that," he said finally. He said it in a way that seemed so...naïve.

"It's a little late for that," I replied. As I spoke, I reached up to my shirt. I was wearing a tight red blouse. I slowly started to unbutton it. I kept my eyes on Brandon as I did so. I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel revolted by my actions as I did that. There was a little part of me, deep inside, that was begging me to stop. It was asking me what Brandon must be thinking. And, I guess to a large extent, it was right. But that voice inside was shrinking. I was too aroused at this point, too desperate to act. No, that isn't right. For the first time in months, I felt like what I was doing was right. Not totally right, it was wrong also. I don't know...it was more right than wrong. I guess I realized I'd rather be dirty and happy than pure and miserable. That was the choice I was making. Brandon needed to see that.

'I want you to play with us too Brandon. It has to be all of us," I said as I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I quickly unhooked my bra, freeing my aching breasts. I couldn't resist and I quickly moved my hands up to my nipples, pinching them for a second before my hands dropped down to my jeans. I started unzipping them rapidly.

"Nicole...I can't do it," he said. He looked at me seriously and shook his head. I could see the conflict inside of him. I knew what he was feeling.

"Because you don't want to or because you know you shouldn't?" I asked as I started to work my jeans down over my hips. Brandon's mouth opened, then closed, then he began to speak.

"Nicole, at this point, does it even matter which?" he asked. And then I knew for sure. Brandon wanted this as badly as I did. As badly as we all did. He had always been the most...conventional. He was having an even harder time than the rest of us. That explained his tired eyes and his drinking. I saw my brother hurting and I wanted to make it better.

"Brandon," I said, "I am not Iris. I am not going to make you do something that you don't want to do. You have a choice here." As I was speaking, I was removing my panties and dropping them on the floor. Now I was completely naked, "I am not going to be angry if you choose not to join us. I just want you...when you're choosing...choose what will make you happy. Don't choose what you think other people will think is right. Because the most important thing is that you are happy. We all love you and that's what we want for you. If you choose now, freely, to do what is right. You'll be free."

As I spoke, I took slow steps backwards, towards the bed. As soon as the last words slipped through my lips, I felt the edge of the bed bump against my ass and thighs. I pushed myself back onto the bed, sitting down on the edge. I threw myself back onto the bed, landing on my elbows and looking at my brother. I spread my legs wide and looked at Brandon. He never stopped looking at me. In fact, he had, once again, stopped moving. I thought maybe that he had made up his mind. He wasn't getting involved. But he didn't know how to leave. I looked into his eyes and they were stony. Blank.

Just when I had resigned myself to the fact that I had failed, that Brandon had chosen to leave us rather than accept what we had become, he suddenly started moving. He didn't just start moving. All of the sudden, he was flying. I don't know what it was. Maybe he had been resisting the urge to come to me for so long that when his resistance failed it was like a dam breaking. Maybe he wasn't really sure about what he should do and he knew that if he didn't act without thought that he would back out. All know was that, in an instant, my brother's clothes were flying off. Her tore his shirt up over his head and quickly tore off his jeans. In a matter of seconds, he was completely naked, his hard cock bouncing lewdly as it popped from his underwear. I felt my pussy tingle as I watched him and I desperately moved my hips on the bed.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers