Choices Pt. 02 - Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers

But I didn't have to wait long. The instant that Brandon was naked he was moving purposefully across the room, a look of determined rage on his face. I shivered as he moved towards me. In a moment, his hands were grasping onto my calves. His fingers sunk into my flesh and I squealed slightly as he pushed me back. My hips rolled and my pussy and my ass were in the air. Brandon didn't wait. I'd already told him what I wanted.

I was so, unbelievably wet that Brandon cock would have slipped into me easily. But he didn't seem to have any interest in working into me patiently. In one quick motion, I felt my brothers long, hard cock slam deep into my pussy. My entire world went blank. Pain, pleasure, shame, and desire mixed together instantly as I heard myself screaming across the room. My legs wrapped around my brother's back, pulling me in, I needed him to fuck me.

Brandon needed it too. As soon as his cock had pushed entirely into my body, he was moving back out. He pulled out almost unbearably quickly, the tremors of his thrust still rocketing around my body. In half an instant, just the bulbous tip of his cock remained in my pussy. But even as I was gasping for breath, Brandon was slamming his cock back into me. Soon he was pounding at me with reckless abandon. The sensations rolled over each other relentlessly and I laid, limply, on the bed just drying to absorb my brother's sexual energy. I knew he was working something out, he needed to give me his fury. And I found that I needed it too. I moaned and begged, pushing him into me harder with my heels. Feeling the cleansing pain and the exquisite pleasure.

My brother pounded at my desperate cunt for...I don't know how long. Time seemed to stand still. It had been so long since I'd had sex. It had been so long since I felt right. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. I looked up at my brother. While he was still thrusting away at me, his eyes had softened. He was actually smiling. He was feeling the same way. He was choosing to be happy. And somehow that made him even more attractive.

"Oh God brother," I gasped as he fucked me, "You look so good. You look so strong!" I don't know why I said it. But it felt right.

I guess it had been some sort of trigger for Brandon too. His smile grew wider as I spoke. I smiled back and then let out a high-pitched yelp. Brandon had reached quickly around my back with both arms. In an instant, he was lifting me up off the bed, his arms lifting me under my armpits. Gravity pulled me down, driving brother's cock harder into my body. Brandon moved swiftly, picking me up and swinging me around, my hair fluttering out behind me. I had barely recognized what Brandon was doing before he was gently setting me down again. His body settled between my spread legs. I realized that we were laying on the floor. Brandon immediately began to pound his cock into me again.

A low, feminine moan invaded my ears. For a moment, I thought that I was moaning. I wanted to. But I quickly realized that it wasn't, in fact, me. And suddenly I realized where I was. I turned my head slightly to the side and saw Victoria's beautiful face smiling at me. We weren't exactly side by side. We were sort of angled so that our heads were together and our legs were pointed away from one another. Brandon had moved me so that we were all together. I smiled back at Victoria, an honest smile I didn't know I could make anymore.

"I love you Nicole," my sister said and then she gasped again. I looked over at Tyler, who was thrusting his hips in and out of our sister with a steady, even motion. He was breathing heavily, but his eyes looked totally at peace. I couldn't believe it. We were all together again. And somehow, despite what we were doing, the specter of Iris wasn't hanging over us. We were doing what we all wanted. She hadn't made us do anything we wouldn't freely choose to show our love for one another. I felt...euphoric.

"I love you Victoria," I said and I tilted my head and pressed my lips into hers. My brother was still pushing his hard cock in and out of me and it was driving me absolutely crazy. I guess that was why my kiss was so unbelievably passionate. I met Victoria's lips with my eager tongue. I felt the wet softness of her lips and then pressed forward against her smooth white teeth. Victoria giggled slightly and then opened her mouth wider. My tongue plunged into her mouth. Her tongue pressed against mine. I tasted the sweet flavor of her saliva. Soon, our tongues were moving together, frantically but deliciously. They both bounced back and forth as our bodies moved to the rhythm set by our brother's cocks.

We didn't stay that way long. Not that we didn't want to. I, for one, could have stayed that way for the rest of our lives. But our bodies had been deprived for too long, our minds tortured by too much anxiety. We all desperately needed a release. And when it came, it seemed like it all happened at once.

The first thing that I felt was Brandon's hands tightening around my waist (when had he grabbed my waist? I couldn't even remember). I heard him let out a sigh. At the same time I could feel my brother's cock expanding inside of me. Victoria was trembling wildly next to me and she was moaning into my moth, her kiss disintegrating to a wanton licking. I could hear Tyler too, I could see that his hips were thrust into Victoria's body and that he was shaking all over.

But in that same instant, everything else around me faded. I couldn't even feel my hands grasping at my breasts. I was completely overwhelmed. It felt like a burst of light, blinding and hot, but deep inside of me where no one could see. It was like a hot little dot, centered right between my legs growing more and more intense. And then, without warning, the tiny, intense spot of light burst outward in every direction at once. Down my legs, up my torso, into my nipples and across my tongue, the light spread out over me. But somehow, in stretching out to cover me from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, the sensation didn't dissipate; it didn't grow any less intense. If anything, it grew more and more powerful as it grew larger. I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything. I just felt wave after growing wave of pure bliss pounding through my body. I couldn't ever remember feeling anything so perfect and so beautiful in my entire life. It was like I'd figured out the reason I was put on Earth.

It took me some time to return to my senses. The orgasm began to subside and I realized that I was panting hard. After a few more seconds, I realized where I was and who I was with. For a split second, a feeling of panic rocked through me, shocking out the last remaining after-effects of my orgasm. It wasn't so much that I felt ashamed or that I felt like I was doing something wrong. Instead...I don't know...I was afraid that I would feel those things. That now that my orgasm was gone and the intense need for sex had slackened, that I would realize what I had done and regret it.

But, as I looked around the room, I saw my siblings, also recovering from their orgasms. All of them. Victoria was lying next to me, panting at least as hard as I was. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was smiling. Tyler was kneeling between her legs, sitting back on his calves and looking stunned, but happy. Brandon was still between my legs. His softening cock pressed against my thigh, looking down at me softly. The tension seemed to have gone out of us. I realized that I didn't feel any of the things that I'd feared. I'd made the choice to be happy, despite what I thought was right, and somehow I'd ended up burning up the last remaining remnants of my shame. I'd exorcised the last little bit of Iris ghost. And I could feel it...my siblings had as well.

"I love all of you," I said, they turned to me, smiling, nodding. I was suddenly overwhelmed by the feeling of love that I had for them. I felt sad that I had spent so long avoiding them; sorry that I had chosen to make myself miserable when this had been waiting for me. These thoughts made me realize that I wasn't done yet. I wasn't finished celebrating the reunion of my family. I chose to push further, because that's what I wanted.

I shifted slightly on the floor, sitting up a bit. As I moved, the insides of my legs felt slick, wet. I felt kind of...full. I realized that Brandon had cum inside of me. Maybe the largest amount I'd ever had in my life. He had been waiting 10 months to do it, after all. I looked down and over at Victoria. I could see white, frothy liquid dribbling out of her vagina as well. I smiled devilishly, I had a dirty idea. I chose to act on it, because that is what I wanted.

With quick, almost thoughtless movements, I reached over towards Victoria and started to pulled her body around on my parents floor (what would we do about the cum stains? Figure that out later). At first Victoria lay on the floor, panting like a lump. She even groaned at me. It was clear that Tyler had given her everything that she could handle. She looked up at me, giving me a tired, but good-natured look. I bit my lower lip and raised my eyebrows at her. It was like some sort of silent information passed between us. Soon, she was moving on her own, falling in with my actions like we'd somehow planned it beforehand.

In a matter of seconds, we had moved out bodies so that we were perfectly aligned. I was on my side, with my body stretched out along the carpet. My head was resting gently on the inside of Victoria's right thigh. Victoria's legs were spread wide, her left foot rest on my left shoulder. Victoria's position mirrored mine completely; her head on the inside of my left thigh, my left foot rested on her left shoulder. My face was just a few small inches from my sister's dripping pussy. The scent, so close, was intoxicating and heavy. My sister's sweet, delicate aroma mixed harmoniously with my brother's heavy cum. Her bare pussy lips were glistening wet, the skin slightly reddened but looking agonizingly delicious. She was looking at what must've been a strikingly similar vision.

No power on Earth could've held me back. I inched my way closer to Victoria, pressing our bodies closer together. Soon, I felt my breasts pressing in my stomach, and I felt hers pressing into mine. My nose brushed against Victoria's asshole and she giggled. I smiled as well, but at the same time, I pressed my face forward. Soon, my lips were pressing softly against my sister's. Her pussy was delicately wet and it coated me deliciously. I opened my mouth, letting my tongue spill out. I pressed inside of her quickly, the walls of her pussy pressing in tightly around my tongue.

As soon as I had entered her, a flood of Tyler's sperm poured into my mouth. I groaned loudly, opening my mouth more widely so that I wouldn't lose any of it. I lapped at my brother's cum, letting it pour into my mouth. I felt it slosh against my tongue and coat my teeth. The flavor was divine. It mixed the salty, masculine flavor of my brother's sperm, with the delicate, almost sweet flavor of my sister's pussy. I let it slide down my throat, savoring the taste of every drop. Once the easily obtained liquid was inside of me, I grew more hungry. My tongue pressed more deeply into my sister, probing her for more of the hidden juices. I sucked it out of her, swallowing it down greedily. The desperate I began, the more the liquids pouring into my mouth tasted like my sister rather than my brother. But it tasted no less wonderful.

The fact that I was getting so much pleasure from literally eating out my sister's pussy in no way overshadowed the pleasure I felt from her mirroring actions. As soon as my face had pressed into Victoria's wet pussy, she had done the same. Like me she had immediately began to eat our brother's cum from out of my body. If anything, she was more desperate. I felt her hands moving around my body, stroking the sides of my breasts and scratching at my ass as she ate.

Once I was certain that I had sucked every last drop of Tyler's cum from my sister's cunt, I reluctantly slid my lips down away from my sister's vagina. But not too far. I felt my lips dribble over my sister's hardened clitoris and I felt her body grow rigid as I did so. I smiled and then kiss the hard little bead of nerves and pleasure. I heard Victoria moan into my pussy and I smiled again. I opened my lips gently and took my sister's clitoris into my mouth. I bathed it gently with my tongue, lapping at it carefully, lovingly. I heard Victoria moaning and felt her rapidly following my lead. Now it was my turn to go rigid as the sensitive feeling of my sister's soft tongue lapping at my clit rocketed through my body. In a few seconds were had both settled down, our bodies pressed more tightly than ever and our tongues working devoutly at our clits.

I probably would have been happy to just let my sister keep doing what she was doing, just as I was happy to keep tasting her and pleasuring her. But I wasn't done yet. When I had lain down, I'd moved so that my head was closest to Brandon. As I settled in to sucking and lapping at my sister's clit, I opened my eyes and looked over at him as best I could. I caught his eye. He had clearly been staring at me. He seemed a little surprised that I was looking at him. I winked at him and raised my eyebrow. It was like that was all I needed to do. He knew just what I wanted.

Brandon slid over quickly, placing his right hand gently on Victoria's ass. I saw her jump slightly at his touch, but she didn't stop sucking on my clit. I kept the pressure on her as well, but I watched Brandon as best I could. Soon, it was very easy. With his free hand, he slowly moved his cock into place. I watched as it was suddenly pressed into my sister's soft lips. She was incredibly wet at this point, from my spit and from her own juices. The thick mushroom head of Brandon's cock easily slipped inside of her. It was just inches from my eyes and I could feel the heat emanating off of it. I could smell his musk as Brandon's hard cock pressed against my nose. I heard the muffled noise of my sister moaning as Brandon moved himself into position. A moment later, he thrust his hips forward, driving his cock into our sister. He groaned as well. I could feel the heat of his body and his firm stomach bounced against my head as he thrust. But I kept my lips on Victoria's hard, tasty little clit.

I hadn't even felt Tyler moving into position behind me. I guess I should've suspected it...Hell I wanted it. But I was focused so fully on flicking my tongue Victoria's clit and watching, from impossibly close range, as Brandon's cock slammed in and out of her pussy that I hadn't even really thought of it. One second, I smiling devilishly too myself and savoring the feet of Brandon's cock against my nose and the next I was screaming with pleasure. Tyler's cock had slammed, all at once, deep into my cunt.

"Oh Jesus fuck!" I groaned around Victoria's clit. Tyler's cock seemed to fill me all up at once. Then, just as suddenly as it had slammed into me, it was pull back out, only the flared head remaining inside of. But then he was in me again, more forcefully than before. My body tremored as the pleasure spread through every nerve in my body. Victoria's lips stayed plastered to my clit, her tongue moving more furiously. I knew that her eyes were opened and that she was watching our brother's cock slip in and out of my wet cunt. Just the idea of what they were doing to me made my mind reel.

Once we were all in place, we stayed like this a long while. Victoria and I were locked, tighter in tighter in our taboo 69. My breasts were pressed hard against her body and she was doing the same. The heat between us was intense and my nipples ached as I squeezed myself against her. I had my head tilted back slightly, so I wouldn't get hit. But I kept my lips pressed firmly against my sister's clit, my tongue moving rapidly and tasting her. She was doing the same. Brandon was kneeling next to my head, his hips slamming back and forth, just beyond my face. I could smell his earthy scent mixing with Victoria's and I could hear (and feel) his heavy balls slapping against her. What's more, I could feel Tyler, on the other side of my body, mirroring Brandon's action. I could feel his thick cock pounding in and out of me, growing faster and more passionate with each stroke. I could feel his hand now, squeezing hard on my ass, keeping his balance.

It is hard to say how long we moved in that way, all in unison and knotted together. If it had been our choice, we might never have untangled ourselves. But, after a long, maddeningly intense time, I felt my body start to go rigid. I felt the pressure building inside of me. Victoria's tongue and Tyler's cock, working together, were too much for me. I knew that it was coming. I tried to focus, I redoubled my efforts on Victoria's pussy, I kept my eyes on Brandon's cock. In the end, it didn't slow my orgasm, it just made Victoria's body grow tense as well.

I think that we ended up cumming at the exact same instant. I can't say for sure. Most of the world around me ceased to exist as the pleasure overwhelmed me. I had thought the first time that my orgasm had been some sort of once-in-a-lifetime intensity, caused by my tension and the long wait I'd had in reaching it. I never expected to have another orgasm that was even a shadow of the first. But somehow this one matched, or even surpassed the first, rocketing around my body and coating my entire body in a thick layer of electrical pleasure.

As the orgasm faded, I once again became aware of where I was and who I was. Sometime during my orgasm, Victoria and I had moved apart. We were both laying on our back on the floor, panting desperately. My sister's eyes were closed. My two brothers had, apparently, pulled out of us while we were orgasming. They stood now where they had once knelt. I looked up at them and saw their nearly identical cocks sitting up hard away from their bodies. Clearly, they hadn't cum. In fact, they were both looking down at me and Victoria, stroking their cocks with hungry looks on their faces. That wasn't right. I needed to fix that. I wanted to fix that.

Slowly, I rose us up onto my knees on the floor. I felt wobbly and exhausted. But I wasn't done yet. I needed to help my brothers. And I needed more for myself. I squeezed my breasts with my palms and bit my lower lip. I looked up at my younger brothers, through the long, straight hair that had fallen down over my eyes. I could see the desire they had for me. It gave me the strength to stand. Soon, I was on my feet in between them. I was straddling Victoria's body, she was still panting on the floor with her eyes closed. I turned my head towards Tyler.

"Did you see Brandon pick me up and set me on the floor?" I asked him, my voice sounding throaty and sensual, like someone else's voice.

"Yes," Tyler said, his voice clicking slightly.

"Are you as strong as your big brother?" I asked teasingly. Tyler's eyes furrowed and he shrugged.

"I don't know," he said, confused.

"Let's find out!" I yelled and, without further warning I leapt into the air towards him. He let out a surprised breath as my arms wrapped around his head. My elbows overlapped at the back of his neck and I quickly wrapped my legs around his torso. Instinctively, his hands rose up and grabbed me around the waist. He lost his balance slightly, but took a step back and righted himself. I giggled.

"You made it," I said. He looked at me and then laughed as well.

"Shouldn't you act your age?" he said. I made a pouty face and tilted my head to the side.

"That isn't a very nice thing to say to your big sister," I said. I loosened my grip around his neck slightly and I started to slip down his body. I felt the tip of his cock pressing into my pussy lips now and I shivered. But I kept focused, "Especial not," I said, slipping some more. The tip of his cock entering me, "When I," slipping farther. Tyler gasped and his knees grew weak, "am doing something," I said, slipping further, "nice," I said, slipping again. I felt Tyler's balls pressing into my thighs and I could feel his cock once again deep inside of my pussy, filling me up. Tyler's eyes were just about crossed and his mouth stuck open. I kissed his chin.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers