Choir Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again glanced at the bulge in my jeans and then back up at me and said, "Want to put it in my mouth?"

I just stood there, frozen in time, my mind raced back to all the dirty thoughts I had about my gorgeous sisters and tried to respond with something that didn't make me sound like the village idiot, and said,"Huh?!?

All the while Kelsie sat a foot or so to my right, with her mouth hanging open in complete shock!"

Jeanie laughed with such knowledge that , she knew what she was doing to me inside! And said, "The joint Scottie, You want me to put the joint in my mouth or not?"

Holy Fuck I thought!! Get a grip Scottie! And finally manage a few words,

"Like you both said, I love and trust you both, I want my firsts to be with you guys"

"awright", Jeanie replied and she held up the joint for us both to see. She was shaking as she placed the joint in her mouth, her lips forming a perfect little circle as she lit the pot and gently inhaled, and then proceeded to cough her brains out!

She took another puff and then handed the joint to Kelsie, I looked over just in time to see Kelsie take a small puff and somehow manage to hold it in before softly exhaling the Smokey fun that was now engulfing her mind.

"Kelsie!" Said Jeanie, "How the fuck did you not gag on that!"

She giggled almost out of control and looked over at me straight in the eye and said," I don't gag that easily!"

I froze again as Jeanie screamed, "O My Fucking God Kelsie! You Tramp! She started to laugh, O my God, as if!"

Kelsie Laughed almost out of control now and handed me the joint , Not to be outdone by my two sisters I took a long drag and tried in vain to hold it in, I held it long enough before gagging to have that soft comfortable feeling flood over my young mind.

O my god I thought, wow, this is a lot different than I expected, I feel...so...so... relaxed... So comfortable.

I stood up handed the joint to Jeanie, she was once again kneeling in front of me and with the soft gentle glow of the campfire dancing in those gorgeous eyes, she looked up at me and said, "Put it in my mouth Scottie."

I groaned, and said "fuck Jeanie, what the hell are trying to do to me, I'm a guy, don't be teasing me like that!"

She giggled, and took a long drag on the spliff and this time managed to hold it in, as the joint went around a couple more times nobody moved except for Kelsie, who joined Jeanie in kneeling in front of me,

I muttered under my breath "Fer fuck sakes, alone with two of the sexiest women on the planet, high as a kite, half drunk and they turn out to be my sisters!, Great!"

Kelsie glanced at Jeanie and then up at me, And said, hey "Choir Boy, show me those abs and chest that make a girl damp down there!"

The two of them laughed uncontrollably.

I was shocked, "Where did you hear that?"

Jeanie glanced at my still rock hard cock, pushing furiously at my jeans and said...

All the girls in school think you're a hunk, Mmmm I bet "it's" a hunk she said staring straight at my full hard on.

I looked down into the eyes of the most beautiful girl I ever saw and said, and said, "You want to see it? I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!"

She laughed and said "Bullshit you will!"

Kelsie joined in laughing, "You're full of shit Scottie!"

The pot had full control of my virgin young mind now and all inhibitions were out the window, I undid one of the buttons in my button up jeans, looked down at Jeanie and said,

"Now you"

Jeanie glanced nervously at my bulge, back up into my face, hesitated and unbuttoned the first button on her blouse,

She said, "I'll call your bluff Choir Boy!"

I glanced over at Kelsie who was so wide eyed and grinning from ear to ear,and she said...

"Holy fuck," (That's the first time I've ever heard her swear)

"You really gonna show us that thing Choir boy?"

"Cause now, you guys have me curious!"

"That's up to you I said "

And as I looked down into the most Innocent blue eyes I'd ever seen, Kelsie followed her sister's lead and undid the top two buttons on her shirt,

I was in heaven, and finally said, "you know what, you only live once, fuck it."

I undid all the buttons and drop my jeans, standing in front of my two sisters in my tight white undies, which were straining to hold back my impossibly hard cock.

Kelsie stood up first and took off both her shorts and top standing there in only a lacy black bra, and innocent white panties.

She looked absolutely radiant in the glow of the campfire; Man, I couldn't take my eyes of her huge tits.

I was completely mesmerized and frozen by both the sight before me and the effects of the pot, when I realized, Jeanie was still kneeling before me, fully clothed but she had reached out and gently touched my dick.

I looked down in absolute awe at the goddess before me, and she said,

"Another first for me."

I was shocked, is it possible, that, Jeanie, this, gorgeous goddess was a virgin,?

"What?"

She said.,"I've never seen or touched a cock before,"

It was then, Kelsie blurted out," I have!"

We both turned and looked at Kelsie, the youngest of the three, standing there nearly naked, with those baby blue eyes all glazed over from the effects of being high,

In complete shock, Jeanie said what?!? "You have not!"

"I have too, I gave Jimmy Stanford a blowjob last year!"

Jeanie and I just stared at her; I was in utter disbelief,

"You did what?

"I was at his band practice, we got messing around, he tried to get into my pants and I slapped him, he called me a cock tease and said I was a chickenshit virgin who wouldn't know what to do with a cock if she saw one!"

So I yelled back at him "Yes I would!"

He just smirked "fuck you, you would, prove it,"

"Whip it out asshole!"

And So he did.

I was so scared! But I didn't want to look like a kid, "Soooo, I sucked his dick!"

Jeanie and I looked at Kelsie, not knowing what to say, both of us with our jaw hanging open...

Kelsie broke the silence and said,

"But he didn't cum in my mouth."

She looked up at me, "that would be a first for me."

I just blinked and thought to myself, did my sister just ask me to cum in her mouth, or am I so high that I've lost control of my own mind!?

This entire time, Jeanie was immobile, her hand on my dick and not knowing what to do.

Kelsie looked at the two of us and reached back and unhooked her bra, releasing the first set of tits I had ever seen, and what a set of tits they were, absolutely amazing, full and heavy standing upright and firm, really firm, the way only teenage tits can.

Jeanie looked at Kelsie and said. "Fuck Kelse, they are amazing. "And without giving a second thought, she reached out and touched Kelsie's Nipple made erect by the cool night air.

I just stood there like a complete idiot not knowing what to do, when Jeanie reached back, took off her bra and in then in one swift fluid motion, dropped her jean shorts exposing her virginal naked pussy for the night breeze to caress as if it were a completely natural thing to do, to stand naked in front of her brother and sister.

I finally realized what was happening and looked down to see Jeanie's untouched little pussy poking out of her tightly knitted pubic hair, two soft little lips protruding outward, looking, begging for attention.

That's when Kelsie squirmed outta her panties and looked at me expectantly and said,

Well choir boy, "It's your move".

I quickly came to my senses and swallowed hard and said,

Well, here goes...

Jeanie and Kelsie both had their eyes glued to the front of my underwear,

I stuck both fingers in the waistband, hesitated and eased my undies downward t'wards the ground... My cock danced out in the dark air, the sense of freedom you get from being naked outside made me start growing even harder than I thought possible.

We all just stood there for a brief second when Jeanie said, "Oh my fucking God Scottie!"

With a grin from ear to ear, she said, its enormous! Can I touch it?

I said well, "I think we are at the point of no return, agreed?"

Both Kelsie and Jeanie nodded,

"Yeah"

And with that, Jeanie reached out and for her very first time, softly wrapped her slender fingers around a man's cock,

I groaned loudly and tilted my head back,

"Wow!" she said, "I didn't expect it to be so thick and big."

"Will that thing even fit inside of me?" She said out loud.

We all stood perfectly still for a brief second in time when we realized what it was she just implied.

"I said, if you want it to fit, it'll fit just fine!" As long as everything is wet and lubricated enough!

With that, Jeanie bent over, opened her mouth and slowly slipped her lips over the fat tip of my cock.

"O Fuck I said, O my God!"

Kelsie dropped to her knees and said, "hope you don't mind, But, I can't let Jeanie have all the fun"!

And then opened her mouth and took one of my balls entirely into her mouth.

" O sweet fuck I said, I'm not gonna last! You girls will have to slow down"

The next thing I knew, Jeanie had eased my cock almost all the way into her mouth and was slowly sucking on my cock... all the while Kelsie was licking and sucking my balls like it was her last meal..

I wasn't going to last much longer I said! And with that, Jeanie and Kelsie switched.

I was quickly losing control as I looked down at my youngest sister as she engulfed my entire dick all the way down her throat! I could feel my jizz building deep within my sensitive balls as I looked into her baby blues while she slowly and methodically sucked me off.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I reached out grabbed the back of Kelsie's head and thrust my hips forward burying my cock deep in the back of her mouth, while Jeanie licked at my balls, and was vigorously rubbing two fingers across her pea sized clit,

Then, Nature decided it was time, there was no way to resist the electric shocks running along the sensitive underside of dick, I couldn't believe the force behind the gush! The cum exploded against the back of my youngest sister's mouth.

It was far more than she could handle.

I had spent so much time jerking off to fantasies just like this, never once even remotely considering the fact, that this would ever develop the way it had.

Kelsie Gasped for air as she swallowed and gulped to no avail.

I moaned loudly and without warning, I exploded a second time , All the while, holding Kelsie's eager mouth tight on my throbbing teenage cock.

The cum exploded with enough force that the excessive overflow ran down her chin, along her gorgeous neckline, onto my bag, into Jeanie's waiting mouth.

Holy fuck! I just came in both my sisters' mouth at the same time!

The two girls looked up at me and said at the same time.

"Wow! That was hot, Jeanie said, you have an amazing cock choir boy, You have anything left for me? "

I groaned, "O my god" and thought, Man, this is a teenage boys heaven,

I finally said "show me what to do"

Jeanie ran into the tent and dragged out the air mattress and said, "I want my first fuck to be outside under the stars"

She sat on the air mattress and leaned back, "do whatever you want choir boy"

Spreading her legs as she laid back, lightly flicking her tiny fingers over her two fuzzy juice covered pussy lips.

I could have stood there and took in that sight all night long!

Just as I was about to taste the sweetest thing I had ever experienced, Kelsie leaned forward and softly licked at the sensitive lips of her sisters pussy causing Jeanie to nearly scream.

"O dear god yes..."she grabbed the back of Kelsie's head to force her young mouth onto her hot moist pussy "oh baby, please don't stop, Ohhh fuck..."

I stood there like a fool for a few seconds, when I realized Kelsie was bent at the waist exposing her sweet teenage blonde pussy to my waiting imagination!

I reached down and slipped a finger into her wetness and man o man, was it ever wet!

As I felt no resistance to my finger I gently pushing it in until she gasped, "oh fuck..."

"That's another first for me Scottie, Don't stop,"

I shoved my finger in a little further and then it happened, I hit a barrier, not fully realizing what it meant.

I rubbed it up one side and down the other when it dawned on me, and I said...

"You're a virgin Kelsie??" She moaned, "not for much longer I hope"

"I'm so fucking horny Scottie"

My cock instantly grew another inch!

Kelsie stopped lapping at Jeanie's damp pussy, looked back at me and said four words I'll never ever forget,

"Please, fuck me Scottie"

I groaned loudly as she turned back around, started eating Jeanie's now wet pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Jeanie started to thrust her hips upwards, throwing her hips up at Kelsie's mouth,

Kelsie instinctively found Jeanie's clit and went to work on the delicate little bean.

Licking all around the outside, first in a clockwise and the counterclockwise motion, It was then Kelsie spread her legs ever so slightly and as the moonlight whispered through the leaves, I could see Kelsie's wetness dance softly along the edges of her pussy and I could remember thinking, I don't ever want this moment to end.

I eased forward, grabbed my rock hard cock and gently rubbed it around the outside of my sister's wet pussy.

She pushed back and as much as I wanted it to last, the large head of my thick cock dipped gently into her tiny pussy,I moaned loudly and at the very same time, Jeanie gasped... as Jeanie's first ever orally induced orgasm rushed through her tight pussy,

Kelsie push hard on my cock until it reached, "The Maidens Defense"

I pushed gently not wanting to hurt my kid sister and then it happened, Kelsie grunted as I simultaneously felt a warmth rush over my cock and I could hold back no more!

I slammed hard into Kelsie's desperate cunt; I pushed until I could go no deeper.

Her sweet virgin pussy clenched at my meaty cock, I could tell by the grip of her inner cunt muscles that she too was completely enjoying herself, I could feel her soaked, tight pussy twitch and spasm all around my dick as it tried to figure out how best to deal with this monster within.

I pulled back until I was just about outside so that her tiny lips tugged at the rigid head of my cock and then slammed hard into the upper wall of her sweet sweet cunt, I slid in over and over with teenage stamina and delight, My eyes rolled back in my head, as I completely lost myself in the moment. I just kept slamming and pounding Kelsie's once neglected pussy with wonton abandonment.

Kelsie's mind raced as her young body tried to adjust to the rigorous fucking. Groaning a moaning loudly into Jeanie's hot wet loins.

No longer in control of my body, if my life depended on it even, My body's natural instincts took over as I hammered deep and hard, It was then I grabbed both of Kelsie's curvaceous hips from behind as I held my pubic bone hard up against her tailbone as if trying to pin an opponent to the wall and violently exploded into my sisters willing nest.

Every Muscle in my body taut with a desperation handed down through evolution to ensure a passing on of the male's genetics. Nineteen years of waiting and jerking off to internet porn, soaking up the images and the words of other peoples experiences, wondering how my first fuck might happen and if it would possibly disappoint, only to realize it was even better than anything I had ever imagined.

Just then Kelsie and Jeanie both groaned at the same time, snapping me out of my drug and sex induced reverie, in time to see Kelsie Cumming hard on my cock, her abused pussy squeezed with a vice like grip that felt better than anything else in the world, Her body convulsing her tight little asshole pulsating in and out as if trying to breath, I remember looking down at her from behind, her with her head thrown back in pure lust, the juices from her sisters still virgin cunt splashed over the entire length of her face, her lips curled in an almost painful grimace... or as I later named it, "The Beautiful Agony of Orgasm" I wouldn't trade that moment for anything in the universe.

Or at least that's what I thought, but what happened a few minutes later would prove me wrong! It was then Jeanie gave in to her own animalistic urges, heightened by being a spectator to the events that just unfolded in front of her! Watching her little sister getting fucked by her little brother put her over the edge.

Jeanie reached up and angrily grabbed Kelsie's by the hair and pulled her willing tongue downward unto her expectant cunt. She gripped Kelsie's head between her athletic legs and squirmed, bucked and writhed in complete ecstasy until a few moments later she released her sister and the both of them looked at each and then kissed deeply so Jeanie was able to taste her own orgasm on her young sister's mouth.

She whispered to her sister, "that was fucking insane Baby; you'll have let me return the favor soon!" Kelsie just meekly nodded in compliance as we all collapsed on the floor of the tent in silence.

The pot still had a firm grip on the three of us and I could feel myself slowly drifting off,

No one spoke for a while, until Jeanie finally broke the silence...

"How was his cock?"

Kelsie said, "My knees are like fucking rubber, And my pussy may never recover!"

"I never thought in a million years that getting fucked by my brother could be so fucking hot, His friggen dick filled me all the way up!

Jeanie softly murmured, "I'm jealous."

Those two loaded words left hanging in the air,

"Well. Kelsie said, Maybe Choir boy has a bit left in the tank?"

I moaned, OH my god, "You girls are out of your mind, I already came twice tonight!"

Jeanie pouted and said, "yeah, and both times you came in Kelsie! Please Scottie, please fuck me the way you fucked Kelsie!"

"I can't baby, I got nuthin left."

Jeanie quietly said as she leaned in, "we'll see about that."

"Oh sweet mother of God."

Jeanie looked at Kelsie, "hey sis, Help me out?"

Kelsie said "absolutely!"

And with that, Jeanie proceeded to suck hard on my dick once again, licking the remnants of her young sisters virginity from the base of my cock and just when I thought I it was pointless my dick started to respond to my sisters hungry mouth.

Jeanie sucked my cock like she was desperate, like this was her one and only chance to fuck her brother, but, I had envisions of many many more fun weekends to come!

just the thought of a repeat performance and the sight of both my sisters working overtime on my cock and balls Made me hard again, not rock hard this time, but, plenty hard for Jeanie to get her cherry mashed!

As she took my hard cock deep into her throat, the little ridges on the roof of her mouth wreaking havoc with my sensitive love glands.

Kelsie once again started on my balls,

"Ughh fuck baby, don't stop..."

Kelsie had found the sensitive little spot that separated my balls and licked it like there was no tomorrow.

I just laid back, Still high as a kite while my two sisters work to get my cock as hard as possible and without any warning, Jeanie, squatted over top of cock... grabbed me by the base and rubbed the head of my dick along her gloriously slippery slit.

She flipped around so she was sitting reverse cowboy, the bright moon behind me giving me a moonlit view of that world class ass, the ass I had so many times jerked off over while thinking about... and then she lowered herself gently downward until I was half way in her pussy and for the second time that night, I felt a sisters forbidden little dam, unbelievable. He glanced over her shoulder at me and with a mischievous smile said,

"Bring your "A" game Scottie and I'll give you a "Special treat" you won't ever forget, something so special you'll remember it for the rest of your life baby."