Choir Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mind raced, what the fuck else could she possibly give me?? She paused for just a brief moment and thrust downward with a force that left no doubt what she had in mind for the moment.

I may be the only man alive to have the chance to think these word "For the second time in one night, I took my sisters cherry... She threw her head back making a sound that left no doubt that My incestuous cock was hitting the highly sought after G-Spot. Her ponytail swinging in time as she rode, and rode like a wild child with recklessness you could only completely understand if you were there watching, she was a sight to see, with the moons full light shining on her face, highlighting that look of animal pleasure, that beautiful body moving in a way that told me everything I needed to know, She ground her clit along the rock hard shaft of my cock until she lost the ability to contain the emotions of her virginal young body and I could see her, twitch and dance as her monstrous orgasm wracked her well-toned body until she had to pull up and without warning or a care in the world, started to cum all over my cock!

"Oh my God, Ugggggggh, O Fuck, Jeanie screamed, O Fuck O Fuck!"

My Mind was still processing what just happened, Jeanie my oldest sister was a squirter, I had heard about such a thing, it added an even knew dimension to the night altogether.

Jeanie was right about one thing; this was a treat I would never forget, that's for certain.

All the while Kelsie had been rubbing her pussy with the earnest of a youthful nymphomaniac! Giving in as her second orgasm of the hour rippled effortlessly down her gorgeous body, shuddering and finger fucking herself to an intense frenzy.

Jeanie turned around and said, "That was indeed your "A" game Scottie and I thought,"

Yeah, and you didn't lie about a "Special Treat for me, That was fucking incredible!" And Then... She said it...

Those words that changed everything.

"That wasn't your treat baby brother. I want you to put it in my ass."

I know you have a thing for my ass "Choir Boy don't lie!." she laughed.

I immediately froze and went harder than I had ever been in my entire life,I can't believe it, I was going to fuck my sisters glorious ass, No fucking way!!

She leaned forward giving me a view I will never ever be able to remove from my brain as its fused into my being , The view I got as she leaned back, held the head of my cock against the tight, almost impenetrable little rosebud, and started to push, and push, Moaning half from pain and half from pleasure and then it happened, She let out a loud Gasp as The head of my dick, still lubed from Jeanie's gushing box, popped past the impossible little muscled barrier.

she squealed with a naughty delight as knowing she was doing the forbidden, taking her little brothers cock into her asshole.

She slid gently down, down and down, a Little lower, until she had taken the entire length of my cock in her ass! She rocked back and forth slowly at first so as not to rupture the delicate skin that was stretched to its impossible limit.

Meanwhile I was losing my mind.

This can't be happening!

And just when I thought it could get no better, Jeanie said to Kelsie, "get over here with that tongue and lick the inside of my pussy,! I want you to clean Scotties jizz from my twat baby."

Kelsie did as she was told, leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Jeanie's hot busted pussy, Jeanie used her pussy muscles to force the leftover s of our session out of her honey hole onto Kelsie's Tongue.

The sight of Kelsie's mouth getting creamed must have ignited the flames inside her loins again as started to grind her ass hard on my cock.

My Young Mind was again being blown.

Kelsie slipped her tongue downward and simultaneously licked my cock and Jeanie's ass at the same time.

That was the last straw, I nearly lost conscientiousness' as my cock, spewed and exploded for the third time tonight, I slammed so hard and came so fiercely into my sister's ass that Jeanie lost her balance and fell forward on top of our little sister.

What an incredible sight!

The two girls laying there with my dick still buried in Jennies rock hard ass, Wow, I could see both their pussies one over top of the other, and with that sight Burned into my mind, I spurted two more glorious streams of jizz, both on the outside of Jeanie's beautiful ass, (How many times had I fantasized about that!)

Kelsie leaned in a proceeded to clean up with her long snake like tongue and luscious mouth.. She sucked her sister's juices off my dick so hard I feared she might want to try again; we all laid back for a minute or two to catch our breath, when Jeanie whispered,

"So Scottie, What's the Game Plan for tomorrow buddy boy?" and the two girls started giggle as I fell into the best nights sleep I had ever experience, What a Night.