Choker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron pulled out of Bridget and moved around to the other side. As my clit got suddenly cold I could hear her mouth sucking their combined juices greedily off his cock. Soon enough he had flipped us over with me on top and he was pressing home as Bridget sucked on my clit. I could hear his balls slapping into her forehead as I realized I now had full access to her womanhood. Ron's body tightened up as he pressed as deeply into my body as he could. He emptied more cum into me than he ever had, and it was wonderful.

When that was all over Bridget and I lay on the floor in each other's arms, still in the 69 position, while Ron sat in his chair grinning over his slaves. While we lay there, after Bridget had sucked all of the cum out of my pussy, she broke character and started talking to Ron, who obliged with conversation. I was unable to speak because of the necklace but I really had nothing to say anyway. Bridget asked almost immediately what had happened to make me suddenly become so submissive, and how the threesome idea had finally been broached. When Ron explained it she just laughed, saying 'no really tell me the truth' a lot during the entire description of events. Ron had explained everything, the necklace's level of control, the 8ish hour time limit etc.

Ron said "Fine Bridget, I bet if you tell me one thing you would never do and I'll make you do it with just one command once I put the necklace on you. If I win the bet I get to keep you overnight as my personal slave, and my wife and you will just have to pretend to be my slave without the necklace as best each of you can.

"Fine, I'll take that bet. I've always been a bit of a closet exhibitionist, I've always wanted to show off my body naked in public, but I can never get myself to do it for real, hence the tan lines. Make me go re-park my car 2 houses down the street, naked, and I'll be your slave." Bridget added with a huge smirk. "Until, AT LEAST, the morning. "Bridget said.

"And probably longer." Bridget mumbled under her breath.

"Honey it's about time for you to take off the necklace anyways and you are probably too tired to be non-compliant without it. Take off the necklace and place it on your best friend. After I complied he simply said, "Go do the thing you just told me you would not ever do, do nothing else and come straight back inside when you are done." A few minutes later she came running back into the house panting. Bridget tried to close the door behind her but in her rush and lust it got caught on her foot, bounced back open, as she knelt down on the entryway tile on all fours and fingered herself to a crashing screaming orgasm with her ass in the air right there in plain view of the neighborhood.

After letting her recover Ron let her know that the door was open and maybe she should shut it since all three of us where naked. Embarrassed she realized her folly and scrambled to close the door.

Having won the bet, he took the collar off of her setting it down on the coffee table. Ron got up to go to the bathroom and while he was away us girls go to talking. She asked me if I had really wanted all of that now that the necklace was off, and I fully, enthusiastically agreed. She mentioned that it would be fun to do that again and I again agreed. Bridget got suddenly serious and looked me in the eyes. She stared deeply into me searching for something before finally asking me if it would be alright if I could 'share' my husband more often with her. Being best friends, seeing how much fun we all had tonight, and realizing that this would make Me, Bridget, and my Ron very happy I agreed with a huge smile and gave her a great big hug. I told her I would share him with her whenever she wanted, as much as she wanted.

"Oh, you two at it already?" Ron called from the kitchen doorway carrying some wine, bread, and cheese on a platter for us all to enjoy. "In your wildest..." I retorted. "Careful slave or you'll get punished again." Too tired to argue I just kept my mouth shut. Once he had sat down I gave Bridget a womanly eye and she jumped down on the floor with me to kneel at Ron's feet. We all fed each other and pet each other, no one really being a sub, just all of us taking a break and relaxing before we would retire upstairs to go to sleep.

When I woke in the morning my husband was laying between us petting Bridget as she cooed softly. As I rolled over to look over Ron's chest a tiny twinge of jealousy shot through me for just a split second. Bridget was already wearing my silk slave necklace. "You two already up to some fun this morning? Already got yourself a NEW slave?" I teased with a smile and a jab in his side. "Actually, I'm just giving her the house rules now that she'll need them, she put the necklace on herself in the dark before we all went to sleep last night."

As I lay in bed still waking up the significance of the statement came over me like a small orgasm, we had gone to bed hours ago, so many hours ago! Our alarm had not gone off, and now as I looked I found it had been unplugged. By the look of the light outside the bedroom window she had been wearing the necklace at least 9 or 10 hours. "Bridget has informed me that she has given herself to her best friend, to be slave and companion forever. Bridget also informs me that so long as her best friend is married, 'The man of the house is the only one that can command his sex slaves'." Ron rolled over to face me. "By the way this should make your chores today a lot easier." Ron finished the last sentence so fast that I didn't have time to react before the slave necklace was around my neck again and I could feel the rules from last night coming into effect again. Our first chore of the day was the clean each other well in the shower, Ron gave me permission to take as long as I liked getting acquainted to my new slave sister in any way we liked. I thought deviously to myself that maybe I would follow Bridget's cue and collar myself tonight with the alarm clock unplugged...

12