Choose! 02: Life Edition - Round 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, what's the trick Kate?" Jess said still unconvinced.

"I'm telling you I think they grew."

"Boobs don't just grow."

"Maybe not for you Lily," Kate smirked.

"That was mean Kate," Lily said as she pounced up from her seat and unfastened the hook in the front of Kate's bra. In seconds, Kate's breasts were freed from their confines and sprung outwards slightly, still retaining their teardrop shape. "Uh, nothing in either of the cups Jess," Lily said grabbing a hold of the one closest to her despite it still being hung over Kate's shoulder.

"Bullshit, there's no way she actually just grew." Jess rolled her eyes, "Because that would have to mean..." her voice trailed off as she looked down at her arm as if for the first time. She was never what anyone would have considered fit, more of a thin beauty, but her arm now showed a little bit of bone at her wrist that she was sure had never been visible before. Looking over at Lily she saw that her friend's jeans looked like they had a little more room around the waist line and around her back pockets, but she couldn't be sure exactly. At least until Lily grabbed her belt loops and pulled her pants up as they slid down below her hip line. "Oh my god what if this game is real?"

"You're joking?" Lily said turning to Jess. Seeing her staring at the board she looked back to Kate who simply shrugged and removed her bra from her shoulders. In a simple motion, she threw it over into the corner before pulling her tank top back over her head. Even without the bra her shirt now showed some cleavage which would have been difficult to spot before. Hesitantly she reached behind her, feeling how loose her pants were about her rear and her eyes widened. "Oh my god this is real!"

"Real amazing!" Kate grinned sitting back down. "Let's keep playing."

"No way!" Jess said coming back to her senses. "I'm not letting this game manipulate me."

"Come on," Kate grinned, "You're just mad because you got weaker. You'd be all for it if the game gave you bigger boobs."

"Uh girls," Lily said holding up the instruction booklet as new red lettering began to form on the back page. "Is anyone else seeing this?"

"We're playing a haunted board game?" Kate was practically jumping up and down, "This is sooo cool."

"Well what does it say?" Jess asked as the text seemed to finish writing itself.

"It basically says that we have to finish the game once we start it." Lily began, "and if we leave the turns will be taken for us, and we won't remember the changes that occur."

"Why'd I get stuck playing some over sexualized version of Jumanji." Jess groaned. She looked down and saw there was a move card in her area face down again. "Well, guess we've got no choice then, huh?"

"Looks like we have to finish." Lily said putting the instructions down. "Well let's try to make the most of it."

"Here goes nothing," Jess said turning over her mandatory fourth player card. "Well it's a one so I guess I'm moving one space." She went to go move her piece when suddenly it slid over one space all on its own. "GAH! Did you see that my piece moved by itself! Holy shit!"

"Well, guess that settles it." Kate said. "We're playing a possessed sexy board game."

"Fantastic." Jess whirled her finger as she took her real turn next. "And I got a three, and I'm taking the spaces."

"What's wrong scared?"

"Shut up Kate," Jess said pointing her finger at the girl even as her piece moved itself three spaces for her. "Just because you've only had good things happen doesn't mean I want to change."

"But you have to get at least five transformation cards to enter the safe zone," Lily said drawing her own card. "Which is why I'm pretty sure I have to choose the transformation option on this eight I drew." She put the card down and watched as it vanished and in its place appeared two transformation cards. Picking them up she immediately tossed them back on the table and groaned, "No I don't want either of these. I guess I'll nullify this one," She tossed her nullify card on top of the 'breast shrink 2x card.'

Both Kate and Jess looked on, her clothes begin to grow larger on her frame, as she seemed to fall into them. Staying seated, more and more of her forearms were now being covered by the previously normal sized blouse, which was beginning to look like an oversized night shirt. From her vantage point, Kate could see down Lily's shirt to the visible chest of her friend and the gap between the neck of her blouse and her chest. From where Jess was sitting she could see Lily's feet, slowly get swallowed up by her pant legs as her socks finally came off. Neither of the girls needed to read the other card 'height shrink 1.5x' to know what had happened to their friend.

Lily was sobbing softly, "I was already the smallest, now I'm barely even the size of a middle-schooler." She stood up and while she looked ridiculous in her oversized clothes, Kate could see that she barely came up to her belly button. "I'm like three and a half feet tall now, this is the worst day ever."

"Hey Lily, maybe you can grow back during the game." Kate said trying to console her miniaturized friend. "I mean I doubt we have to stay like this."

Lily for her part sniffed and removed her shirt and slid her arms out of her bra which no longer fit correctly across her smaller chest size. "I hope you don't mind me going bra-less, since there's barely anything there. I just don't feel comfortable with that bra on." Reaching back she took the blouse and put it back on over her head and slipped out of her jeans letting them fall to the floor. She sat back down and pulled her knees up inside her shirt and hugged herself. "Take your turn Kate. I'll be fine."

"Alright, don't worry it'll be over before you know it." Kate said drawing a move card. "Well an eleven, guess I'll take the spaces."

"I was hoping you'd give us all bigger boobs again." Jess said with a sigh.

"Not that I have much to grow." Lily muttered into her knees. "But since I'm the auto turn this time let's see what else this game wants to do to me." She reached into her area and revealed the move card. "Well, I can grant that wish," Lily said showing everyone the eleven she'd drawn. "I choose the 'breast growth 1.5x' card for everyone."

"I knew I kept you around for a reason," Jess moaned a little as she felt her breasts digging into her bra. Reaching around her back she undid the hook and let it fall into her lap while the weight of her now free hanging breasts pulled her forwards slightly. She looked down into her shirt and was impressed by the amount of cleavage on display, considering her breasts must have entered into the DD range. Looking up she saw, with a little envy, that Kate was also sporting some generous cleavage threatening to spill out of her tank top. She was about to say something when a moan from Lily turned her attention to the recently shrunken girl.

Because Lily hadn't shrunk her tits in the last round she was now cupping nearly B-cup sized breasts on her tiny frame. From the outside, she knew that Jess and Kate could probably only see her elbows pushing against the oversized shirt, but with the extra nerve endings she'd never had before, Lily was inclined to ignore them.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Kate smiled as she patted Lily on the head like a child.

"I've wanted boobs my whole life," Lily smiled. "Just sucks I had to be a midget to get them."

"Well, your turn is coming up, maybe your luck will change." Jess said smiling as she drew her card. "I just can't buy a break with a big number." She showed them all the five she had drawn.

"Well, I'm hoping for small numbers since I almost have my five cards." Lily said drawing a move card. "Well a two doesn't really do me any good so I'll take another card." She reached for the pile and suddenly the card appeared in her hand. Turning it over she grinned, "Sorry Kate, but I think I like growing."

"What's that mean?" Kate said as she looked at the card Lily laid on the table. The card said, 'CHOOSE!' and stated that the person who drew it could either switch places with someone's piece, or take all their transformation cards. Kate's eyes went wide as she looked down and saw her cards were now missing from her area, and looked up just in time to hear Lily suck in a breath signaling her growth. From the outside, nothing seemed overtly visible, at least until Lily stood up and grinned. Even with the large shirt over her body, draping her almost like a sheet, her breasts pushed against the fabric, her nipples visibly tenting the material. And even though Lily wasn't much for working out, Kate could see the hint of definition in her arms as she cupped them to her enlarged chest.

Running over to where Kate had discarded her bra earlier, Lily held it up against the outside of her shirt and marveled at how her breasts filled the cups. "I'm bigger than you were!"

"You've got a little ways to go though." Kate chuckled.

"Well not if you shrink back," Lily said looking up expectantly.

"What?"

"Well I took your cards, shouldn't you shrink back?"

The girls all stood still for a few moments, but when nothing happened Lily sighed and went back to her seat on the couch. Instead of pulling her knees up she just sat with her feet dangling while she still cupped her boobs through her shirt. "Guess it was too much to hope for."

"Well at least we learned something," Kate said as she drew her card. "Transformations stay even if the card is removed." She put the five she had drawn down on the table and looked at Lily, "Since someone took all my transformations, I guess I'll try and get another good one before the auto turn." She reached for the pile and drew two cards and shook her head in exasperation, "Wouldn't you know my luck was going to run out sooner or later." She tossed both cards down on the table and the other girls saw that she'd drawn two 'height shrink 2x' cards. "Guess I'm joining the midget crew."

Jess watched with glee as Kate dwindled in front of her. She'd always been a little jealous of Kate's height, but now that the girl was slowly beginning to swim inside her tank top she knew how good it made her feel. Even still Kate's body was gorgeous, her breasts ridiculously large for her body, even as her shoulder straps slid down her chest held her shirt in place. Her shorts and panties fell to the ground, and she had just enough presence of mind to cover herself with the hem of her shirt before realizing that movement instead showed off the tops of her areola.

Giggling, Lily hopped down and stood next to Kate and was ecstatic to realize she was the taller of the two. "Guess who's a shorty now?"

"Laugh it up, I'm totally going to be the tallest one here in a second." She walked towards the table and had to stand on her tip toes to reach the center of the board for the fourth player's turn. "Just need this card to cooperate...nice a ten. That means I get to move backwards a space and the player of my choice gets a transformation card. And obviously, I choose me." She reached for the pile and drew a transformation card only to roll her eyes, "Let this be a lesson, quit when you're ahead."

The other girls saw the 'butt shrink 2x' card on the table and Jess couldn't stifle her laughter. "It's too bad you're so tiny, there wasn't much there to begin with, now it'll be even smaller."

"Shut up and take your turn." Kate pouted. As Jess reached for a card, she secretly brought her hands to her rear and sighed as there was even less of a protrusion than normal above her thighs. She was always a little upset the rest of the girls on the volleyball team had at least some bounce to their behind, but now she was even more left in the dust despite her muscles.

"As much fun as it would be to grow all our boobs again, I need to keep up on the game board," Jess said putting her eleven down on the table. She didn't even bother moving her piece or putting the card away as both seemed to happen for her. She was shocked actually, how less and less frightening the game was becoming to her. But maybe that had something to do with the fact that she was now the tallest in the room by almost two feet.

"I hate getting big numbers now," Lily said showing everyone a ten.

"Who you going to pick for the transformation card after you move back a space?" Kate asked.

"I guess I'll pick Jess, she seems the most normal right now."

Jess looked down in her area and saw a transformation card appear. Picking it up she sighed, "Guess this is what happens when you can't say something nice." She showed everyone the 'butt shrink 2x' card she had drawn and felt the tingling sensation around her hips. It was weird to stay sitting while her butt deflated beneath her, but when the sensation was over she realized she could now stick her hand between her jeans and her waist, which was something she was going to have to remedy later. She was always proud of how her ass looked in the skin-tight clothing she often wore.

"Here's hoping for something good," Kate said drawing a card. "well I'm taking my eleven spaces, puts me right outside the safe zone."

Jess reached down for her extra turn and saw she had drawn a two. Showing it to her friends she asked, "Do I get to draw another or just move two spaces?" As if in response the card disappeared from her hand and another one appeared on the table in front of her. "Well, guess that answers that." She flipped it over, "I got a seven, which means I think I'm going to have to choose the split option. In that case, I'll move six spaces, and Kate, I think you have to draw the transformation card since you have the least."

"Easy come easy go," Kate said showing them all the 'muscles shrink 1.5x' card she'd drawn. Kate felt her body slim down slightly, as she felt a little more tired immediately following the exchange.

"And now for my real turn," Jess grinned as she reached for a card. "This time I'm taking all the spaces." She grinned as she showed them all a seven and moved within two spaces of the safe zone.

"You don't have enough transformations," Lily chuckled, "You'll have to take any transformation cards that come up now you know."

Looking down at her zone Jess groaned, "Ugh, you're right, shit!"

"Not like me though," Lily said drawing her move card, "I've got five cards and six transformations so I'm all set. Which is why I'll take the three spaces." She showed them all the three she'd drawn.

"Well, I'm going to undo one of my transformations," Kate said showing them all the four she'd drawn. "It was fun being the shortest, but I want to be tall again to really appreciate my new double D's." With that she tossed her 'height shrink 2x' back onto the table where it disappeared just as she started to swell within her clothes. From her position, it was weird to see everything suddenly appear smaller as she got further and further away. Her tank top, which before had fit snuggly across just her chest, was now beginning to stretch against the size of her breasts. She felt the material cling to her back as it once did, even as she felt it rise up from against her midriff. The real treat was how exhilarating the whole experience felt. Kate likened it to being caressed around her whole body at the same time, soft hands brushing against every inch of her skin. It was enough to make her forget her company and reach between her thighs-

"Might want to put some pants back on," Jess chuckled. "but I was surprised to see the carpet matched the drapes."

Instantly Kate came to and looking to her side saw her underwear and shorts discarded beside her since they wouldn't stay up on her shrunken form. Her exploratory fingers found instead of meeting the cloth they had expected, instead she was resting against the neatly trimmed patch of hair above her heated pussy.

Embarrassed she turned and bent down to retrieve her garments, "well I'd say there's a full moon, but there isn't much there to see," Lily giggled.

"Oh, shut it," Kate said turning back as she jumped into her panties and shorts. "Just be glad you got to see the show at all."

"Well, while you were about to diddle yourself, I took my extra turn." Lily said showing everyone the one she had drawn. "I'm literally one step closer."

"Very funny," Jess said reaching for her card. "This is what I'm talking about!" She showed everyone the twelve she had gotten, "Now I get to choose my own transformation..." Her voice trailed off as Lily and Kate watched their friend's eyes glaze over for a second. When she shook her head slightly as if to shake the sleep out of her eyes, a huge smile plastered itself on her face. Looking down she saw she had a card in her hand and knew exactly what it was. "Now things are going to get back to normal."

"What do you..." Lily's voice trailed off as Jess dropped the card on the table. "Jess, you'll be huge!"

"That's the idea." Jess moaned as her hands went to her swelling chest. The 'breast growth 2x' card she had found had been too tempting to pass up, and if she was already in the double D range, she couldn't imagine how beautiful her breasts would look twice as big. Already she was finding it difficult to cup them all in her hands, and certainly her blouse was finding it just as difficult. She could practically feel the draft from where her shirt continued to pull away from her stomach and her neckline continued to plunge. Even without her bra she could see a vast canyon of cleavage that was still steadily advancing, pushing her hands further and further away from her body. They had some droop to them to be sure, and she realized as she took a hand away from playing with her gumball sized nipple that they certainly had weight to them. The shrinking of her muscles was starting to come into effect as her breasts slowed their swelling and she marveled at their size. Her shirt seemed painted on, and Jess was sure she could have busted through it if she had a mind to. But with nine inches of breast flesh protruding from her chest, she was a little wary whether her back could handle it without the aid of the garment.

"Jesus Jess," Kate whistled, "The boys are going to love you now."

"That was the idea." Jess said caressing her breasts, loving the feeling of warm squishy flesh dominating her vision. She hardly cared that her nipples were tenting the tips of her shirt obscenely, "I just like being the biggest."

"So, what other cards were in there?" Lily asked.

"Well there was...uh...hang on...why can't I remember?"

"Maybe the game doesn't want us to cheat?" Kate offered, her eyes still unabashedly affixed to Jess's chest.

"Guess we'll find out the hard way," Lily said drawing her card. "Dammit another ten." She watched her piece move backwards a space on the board on its own. "Well, I'm not going to help either of you win, so I'll choose myself for the transformation card."

"You sure about that?" Kate asked.

Lily reached for the transformation card pile determinedly. Pulling the card, she grinned and jumped up and down letting the card fall to the table. "I'm gonna be the tallest, I'm gonna be the tallest!"

Kate and Jess both looked at the 'height growth 2x' card then back at the jumping girl. With each and every jump they could see her head going higher and higher, and the weight of her impact could be felt more and more with each impact on the floor. Her shirt which had been well oversized on her smaller body now looked to be just the right size again, but both girls knew that wouldn't last for long. Soon enough Lily stopped jumping, when she realized that her shirt was getting a little tight about her chest. Her breasts, which before had been visible against the fabric, now strained against the shirt. A small tear could be seen in the seam of the shirt as her body swelled even more.

From her vantage point, Lily could look down on all of them. And she loved it. She realized this is what her older sister must feel like all the time, and loved the feeling of knowing her body was bigger than everyone else. As her shirt now looked more like a belly shirt, barely encompassing her bigger breasts, she looked down and realized she had forgotten to put on her pants again. Although in her case, Lily was a little glad for it, since she would certainly have outgrown them. "Stand up you two I want to see how big I am!"