Choose! 02: Life Edition - Round 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're plenty tall," Jess said staying seated.

Kate for her part stood up and walked next to Lily surprised to see that the recently child sized girl now towered over her by at least a foot making her eyes about level with Lily's chest. "Well, I don't think you're as big as your sister, but maybe you could put on some of her clothes instead of standing here in the nude."

Lily blushed and instantly reached down to cover her pussy. "Nothing we haven't seen Lily, just go put some clothes on. Kate will take her turn while you're changing."

Lily nodded, her face still red as she ran up the stairs giving Jess and Kate a good view of her long legs. "Well, guess I'll take my turn then," Kate said reaching forward and drawing a card, "A two doesn't help me all that much so I'll take another." She tossed the two back on the pile and drew her second card. "A seven at least gets me a transformation card and closer to the goal." She moved her piece two spaces and then reached for a transformation card since she had the lowest total. Looking at it she slowly set it down on the table for Jess to see, "Guess I'm going to find out what this feels like."

"A 'vagina growth 2x' card, huh?" Jess looked back at Kate with a smirk. "Gonna be able to take porn stars, now are we?"

"I don't know," Kate squirmed in her seat as she felt her nether lips pressing against her panties threatening to swallow them. "But it certainly feels gooooooood!" She couldn't help but moan the last word as she felt her pussy clench. She knew she was deeper and wider than before, and guessed that her six-inch vibrator at home would probably be inadequate now.

"Well, at least it sounds fun," Jess grinned gesturing to Kate's area. "Looks like you have your free turn ready too."

"Might as well get this over with too," She picked up the card and showed it to Jess who saw it was a twelve.

"So, what are you going to pick?"

"I don't know..." Kate's voice trailed off as her eyes glazed over for a second. This time Jess got to see first-hand what she must have looked like, when only a moment later Kate came back with a funny smile on her face. The transformation card was in her hand, but she simply put it into her area and then put her other cards on top of it before Jess could read it.

"Hey tell me what it is!"

"Nope, you'll find out soon if you're luck-" She was cut off as a gasp escaped her mouth. Jess watched as Kate clamped her hands down hard on her knees. Jess was looking for something Kate had changed, something different, but she couldn't really see anything. In a matter of moments, Kate was calm again, but before Jess could say anything Lily bounded back down the stairs dressed in her sister's clothes.

"What'd I miss?"

"Kate made a change and won't tell me what it is."

"Oh, quit your whining," Kate said with a smile, her face still a little flushed. "Just take your turn already." She turned to Lily, "You look good, although most of that stuff looks a little baggy on you."

"Thanks, I still can't believe I fit into this stuff." Lily said gesturing to the shorts she had on, but rolled about the waist to keep them up. She also had on one of Alli's old college T-shirts which draped about her shoulders since she didn't have her sister's size or chest to fill it out. She had a handful of clothes with her that looked to be raided from her sister's closet.

"Ya you look great," Jess said before pointing at Kate, "but I want to find out what she did other than just being a bigger pussy."

"You mean 'having a bigger pussy,' right?" Kate grinned.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter - "

"Just take your turn shorty," Lily said returning to her seat on the couch and tossing some clothes behind her. "I wanna get bigger."

Shaking her head Jess reached out and drew a card, "Fine I guess we'll let her keep it a mystery." Looking down at her card she rolled her eyes, "Really a one, it couldn't be a two?"

"Well then you'd be in the safe zone," Lily chuckled. Jess sighed and kept the card in her area as Lily continued. "Can't have you getting to your second piece just yet. At least not until I get there that is." Lily reached out and drew a card. "And another three, so I'm just three spaces away."

"And now it's my turn again," Kate said leaning forward to grab her card, "I can't move five so I guess I'll draw the two transforms and pick one." Two transformation cards appeared in her area and she grabbed them and immediately discarded one. "Smaller boobs, or a bigger butt, tough choice there." She grinned as the group saw the 'breast shrink 1.5x' disappear while the 'butt growth 1.5x' stayed in her zone. Although she knew it would barley be noticeable, she knew her butt was almost back to normal, which brought her some pleasure.

"And now my extra turn of transformations," Jess groaned as she drew a card, "Going backwards again I guess," she showed them the ten as her piece moved backwards a space. "But I'm giving Kate the transform card since she wouldn't tell us what she did."

"Wow, thanks." Kate said as another card appeared in her area. Flipping it over she showed everyone the 'vagina growth 1.5x' she'd received.

"Getting loose in there?" Jess joked.

"Mmmm, you should try it sometime, it feels amazing." Kate said as she felt her pussy lips swell further against her panties. Although it was starting to get uncomfortable due to the other card she'd drawn.

"Maybe I will," Jess said drawing her card for the turn. "And now I get the big numbers," she showed the group the eleven she'd drawn and Lily's eyes lit up.

"You're not going to give us all bigger boobs again are you? I doubt your back could take much more, although I could certainly use some."

"I thought about it, but I think you hit the nail on the head, I need some more muscles." She pointed to Lily's 'muscles growth 1.5x' card and said, "what girl doesn't want to be a little fit?"

"Or more fit," Lily said gesturing to the visible definition on Kate's arms and her calves. Although she was a little shocked about how fit Kate had always been, she knew the slightly improved Kate certainly looked better. Even as she marveled at her own growth, which she was pretty sure she could form a nice bit of muscle on her bicep should she flex. At least it would be visible, instead of her old flabby arms.

"That's a little better," Jess said sitting up a little straighter and rolling back her shoulders.

"Told you they'd be heavy." Kate snorted. Jess only stuck out her tongue and muttered something resembling "jealous."

"Alright my turn then," Lily said reaching for the pile, "Looks like I got a five too, so I guess I'll have to do the transforms." She tossed the move card on the table and grabbed the two transformation cards, "Ask and you shall receive," Lily said showing the group her two cards, 'muscles shrink 2x' and 'breasts growth 1.5x.'

"So, you're shrinking your muscles I take it," Kate giggled.

"Are you kidding?" Lily said reaching behind her and pulling a black lacy bra out of the pile. When she turned back her friends could already see more jiggle to her chest as it seemed to inflate the front of the shirt. At least as long as Lily kept the shirt on, which wasn't all that long. "Now to see if this fits."

"Isn't your sister a double D?"

"Ya, but I'm hoping I'm close." Lily said as the shirt disappeared over her head. Both Kate and Jess saw the girl's bright pink nipples standing tall against the creamy color of her breasts. Jess stole a glance at Kate and thought she saw her squirm a little in her seat her fingers starting to reach to her crotch before she caught herself. "Aw, it almost fits." Jess turned her eyes back to Lily, whose breasts did indeed almost fill the cups of the black bra. Although her body wasn't large enough to support the band size she still slid her arms into it and let it cover her chest. "Mind if I go shirtless girls? I've never had boobs before so I really want to kind of just leave them out for a bit."

"You've got a long way to go," Jess grinned, "But I'm okay. What about you Jess? Wanna suck her breasts?"

"Ye-wait, what, uh, no it's okay Lily." Kate stammered. Looking around quickly, her face turning red, she reached for the cards. "I'm taking my turn." She smiled a little as she put the twelve down in front of her. "So I'm going to look for another card..."

When her voice trailed off, Jess was ready. She jumped to her feet, causing her massive chest to jiggle and slap nearly against her stomach. She marveled in their size for a second before hurrying over to Kate's section just in time for the card to appear in Kate's zone. As Kate came back to reality, Jess reached down and revealed the card for her. "A 'penis growth 2x' card?" She asked perplexed. "But that won't do anything since you don't-"

"Won't do anything, huh?" Kate said with a grin as she grabbed Jess's hand and easily overpowered her and placed it on her crotch. "Does this feel like nothing?"

Jess could hardly believe what she felt beneath her hand. If it wasn't Jess she would have sworn it was a cock, but she'd seen Jess naked only moments before. She was all woman.

"Can you feel it getting bigger Jess?" Kate whispered, "I think it likes you."

"You're kidding...you can't..."

"Wanna see it?" Kate asked, "Because I do." Kate stood up forcing Jess's eyes to follow where her hand had recently been. She could clearly see the outline of something tubular working its way down Kate's thigh. "You wanted to know what I picked earlier? I picked a 'penis growth 1.5x' because I wasn't sure this would work since you got a shrink card earlier and nothing happened." She grinned as she looked to Lily on the couch and down to Jess on her knees in front of her, cleavage on full display as she stood above the girl. She hooked her thumbs on the tops of her shorts, making sure to grab her panties as well. "Well I can tell you it works, and this," she dropped her shorts and panties, "Is the result."

Jess could hardly believe she was staring at about eye level with one of the biggest penis's she'd seen in her life. And it was attached to her best friend. Jess could see it was still swelling, only this time she was hoping it was just with the pleasure coming from her nakedness and on its way to erection.

"I never wanted to admit to myself that I was a lesbian," Kate whispered, "because I always felt like I couldn't give anyone I wanted to be with the same kind of pleasure that a man could." She grinned as she reached down and hefted her still engorging member. She could just barely reach her hand around the girth of her newly grown organ, and even with her hand wrapped around it, inches of flesh still protruded from beyond her grip. "So, Jess, am I big enough for you? How big am I compared to your boyfriend? Wanna find out?"

"Yes." Jess heard herself whisper. She realized she'd been getting closer and closer to the erect cock and now her lips were only inches away from its pulsating length. She wanted it, and when she felt one of her hands on her breast, she brought the other up towards her face. She grasped Kate about the back of her thighs and pulled her forward, impaling her lips on the white-hot flesh in front of her.

Jess had meant to take the entirety of Jess into her mouth, but there were still a few inches left when she began to gag. Her eyes went wide, realizing that her boyfriend's eight-inch cock fit into her mouth to the hilt. Her tongue swirled around the girth of Jess's cock inside her mouth as she slowly slid herself back to the flared head. She left the tip inside, her lips holding it inside as her tongue danced around the slit causing Kate's body to pulse. Jess sucked on the tip for a few moments before slid her arm down to Kate's knees and gently pulled towards her own body. It had the desired effect, Kate began to bend and eventually her beautiful cock slipped from between Jess's lips with a pop. As Kate's body collapsed back into a seated position, Jess took the opportunity to pull her plastered blouse over her head to reveal her massive breasts. Without wasting any time, she practically pounced on the now prone form of Kate, her tits resting on the fit girl's thighs. "Let's put the girls to use, what do you say?"

Kate didn't have time to utter a response other than another moan of pleasure as her cock was enveloped in the warm flesh of Jess's massive breasts. Jess had expected to completely envelope Kate's cock in her tits, but was a little shocked when just the tip of her friend's shaft poked through her canyon of cleavage. Wrapping her hands around her breasts and kneading her own flesh Jess began to slowly piston her tits up and down along the length of Kate's cock. Occasionally she would lean forward and use her mouth to lick the protruding tip, or envelop it in the soft flesh of her lips and mouth. But her greatest pleasure was looking up at Kate's face and her closed eyes as wave after wave of ecstasy flooded over her. Jess's hands moved from the sides to her nipples and she gasped and nearly bit down on Kate's tip at their sensitivity. A moan escaped around the tip of Kate's cock in her mouth, and she found herself moving faster with both her hands and her mouth urging her partner to the climax she knew she wanted.

It didn't take long for Kate to oblige, her body tensing for its first male orgasm was unlike anything Kate had ever experienced before. She hadn't known if she wanted this before, but the feeling of Jess's lips, her tongue, her breasts thrusting up and down on her cock; yes, she wanted it. She wanted all of it and more. The truth of it was, that she couldn't hold on anymore, she'd barely been able to hold back at the initial thrust Jess had induced and nearly taken all of her. That sight of Jess beginning to gag with still a few inches of her mighty cock remaining had burned itself in her mind. And so, when Jess went to lower Kate's body she happily obliged hoping to be able to see what it was like to bury herself in her friend's pussy. Unfortunately, Kate thought at first, Jess had simply removed her shirt, but before Kate could complain the warmth of her enormous breasts swallowed her cock nearly whole. Kate's body raced from the pleasure of the activity and only rose when her friend had added her mouth and tongue to the mix.

Kate was surprised her body had allowed her to last as long as it had. She felt as though she'd been on the verge of orgasm for the entirety of the experience, but when she felt a feeling of euphoria wash through her body starting at her new appendage she knew she couldn't hold back anymore. "Jess, I'm...mmmm...I'm-"

"Cum for me." Jess whispered from below and Kate watched as Jess slid her breasts off Kate's knees and impaled her cock almost to the hilt. It was more than enough to send Kate over the edge and she felt her dick spasm as cum forced its way out of her massive cock. Jess continued to pump Kate's cock, bringing her hand up to help milk it even as she tried to down all of the cum spewing from Kate's dick.

With a pop, Jess's mouth removed itself from Kate's cock, cum still dripping from its tip onto her massive chest. "Guess I didn't get it all," Jess grinned as she took her finger and traced some of the saliva and cum concoction on her tits, eventually bringing her finger to her lips and sucking it like a lollipop. "Wanna taste?"

"Oh god, that was so hot!"

Both Kate and Jess turned to see Lily on the couch one hand under the cups of her bra massaging a nipple, the other clearly down the front of her pants. The ministrations were slowing, but there was no doubt in either of their minds what Lily had been doing. Kate could only nod in agreement, but Jess realized as she sat back on her heels that she'd practically soaked through her jeans. Her own sex left alone, but aching from need was something she wanted desperately to take care of. But first things first, "We still have a game to finish, right? Lily I'm going to go raid your closet and bathroom for some shorts, and a towel."

"O...kay," Lily said still coming down off of her own high. "I think I still have the auto turn to take so I'll do that while you're gone."

"As long as you don't keep an amazing secret like that," she said pointing to Kate's deflated cock, "from me that's fine."

Both Kate and Lily watched as Jess turned and walked out of the room, the damp spot on her jeans, and her huge tits even from behind, clearly visible as she ascended the stairs. As soon as Lily saw Jess was out of sight she turned to Kate, "So how was it?"

"One of the most amazing orgasms of my life." Kate said dreamily, "I see why she's so popular with the guys. What she can do with her tongue is just...something else."

"You have no idea how hot that was."

"I think I have a pretty good idea," Kate joked before she stood up too and went towards the kitchen, "Paper towels in the kitchen? I don't want this stuff to dry on here."

"Ya should be." Lily said as she watched Kate stepped out of her shorts and let her meat fall against her leg. Lily was sure it was bigger than any guy she'd ever been with, and part of her ached to have it fill her. But she looked down at the board as Kate disappeared from view and saw the move card had appeared in her zone. "Probably for a while," she muttered to herself as she picked it up. Since it was a two she reached for another move card as the first one vanished. When she drew the second one she shouted for joy, "I'm in!"

"What?" shouted Kate from the kitchen hurrying back to the game board. "Come on, you would get a seven."

"Yep so that means I'll move three, and Jess gets a transformation card." Lily said with a huge grin. "And looks like Jess might need to find some bigger shorts." She showed Kate the 'butt growth 1.5x' card she'd drawn as it vanished from her hand and appeared in Jess's zone.

"How you feeling up there, Jess?" Kate asked in a sing song voice.

Jess appeared at the top of the stairs wearing a skirt that came to about mid-thigh and smiled, "Well two things you should all know. First, I'm glad I've almost got my old booty back." She turned and bent over at the top of the stairs showing them all that she wasn't wearing any panties, "And second Alli's stuff is way too big, and Lily's stuff is way too small for a girl like me." She stood back up and walked down the stairs, her bronze colored tits still hanging out for all to see. "So, I hope you don't mind."

"Lily already got in the safe zone," Kate pointed to the game board. "She's winning now."

"Guess I'll just have to catch up," Jess said walking over to the game board and sitting back in her spot. The move card was waiting for her and she flipped it over, "well an eight doesn't help me get into the safe area." She sighed as two transformation cards appeared in her area. Flipping each of them she chuckled, "I'm definitely not letting these babies get any smaller," she put her one that she had kept on top of the 'breasts shrink 1.5x' card, "but I could definitely get back to my old size back there." She stood up as the 'butt growth 2x' card moved into her area, but her hands were firmly behind her feeling the contours of the skirt push out against her hands. The feeling of her flesh spreading against the fabric was amazing, but it was over seemingly before she knew it. Turning she saw that she now nearly had a shelf of flesh more than she had before this whole game had even started. Turning around she bent over and gave her friends a full view of her now enlarged ass, "What do you two think? Am I Kardashian sized yet?"

"Not quite but you're getting there," Lily grinned.

Jess looked to Kate, who's mouth was hanging open slightly and saw her cock begin to stir. "I think Kate likes it too."

This shook the girl out of her stare just as Jess turned and sat back down, "what, oh, ya, it's really hot Jess."