All Comments on 'Choosing Love Pt. 03'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 5 years ago
Going great

Your story is so well told.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
great part

I sure hope everything turns out alright for Kendra, and Lisa finds her or Kendra get away from her crazy husband. Kendra has come a long way since the first part and can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong turn!

She should have got a letter saying Bobby died in action and she was to receive his benefits and pension. After a truly gentle and hot lesbian story you re introduce a heavy handed male threat.

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Real Life

I appreciate all of your comments more than you can imagine. Most of us who write here on Literotica want and need to hear from you all. In regard to the comment about taking a wrong turn; When I took on this story I wanted it to reflect a believable and real experience. This was set in a time and place where shared love between same genders was often a very threatening risk. And yet, love buds and blooms of it's own will. I believe in the power of love to overcome all obstacles if given just a chance...

Keep reading, and please do keep offering your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

I am desperately waiting for part 4. This part ended with my heart in my throat. I do hope all works out. This has been a great story so far. What a cliffhanger!

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
All Parts Are Published

To the comment above about waiting for Part 04; All four parts are posted and available to read. You can either click on my user name above or go to the New Stories list. Probably easier to just click on yukonnights and it'll take you to my catalogue of stories. Thanks for the comment...I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Ooh I don’t like where this is going :-o and just when everything was going so well! Onwards to hopefully better turns and happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES