Choosing Your Battles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'W-What?'

Her vision traveled from her nude thighs to her bare pelvis, hips and pussy. She realized that her whole body was bare. Her captor stripped her clothes off of her unconscious body. She was nude.

'What-the-fuck?'

She resumed at her attempts at being free. Thoughts of being raped and murdered, along with her fear, was the fuel in her drive at wanting freedom. She managed to twist her body around, so she could rest on her stomach. She gathered the cords into her left hand and she yanked on the material, using all of her strength. The cords didn't give way. She let go of the cords and started to work on the knots that held the cords together. Her fingernails dug into the material and at the heart of where the knots were formed around the spokes of the headboard. They tried to loosen the bindings, but were unsuccessful. The knot was held tightly. She let out a shrilled scream which died out as a sob. She felt the protest that lingered in her soul die down as if it was a flame from a matchstick.

Selene placed her head onto the mattress and pressed her face deeper into the fabric, so she couldn't hear her own cries. She believed that she was going to die. She was sure of her imminent death.

"WELL, LOOK WHO IS AWAKE FINALLY!"

A voice roared into the air. It was sonorous in voice tone and mocking. Its sudden introduction scared Selene out of her crying interlude. She let out a yelp. She left her prone position and crawled towards the headboard. She looked towards the entryway of the bedroom, in the direction of where her captor was standing. A surge of anger ran through her body as her eyes settled on a familiar face.

'Fucking son-of-a bitch!' her brain growled in anger.

--------------- ~oMRo~ -------------------------

Author's note:

I am not finish with this story yet. I am still working on the second (and final) chapter to this story.

Also, I am not finish with Sasha and Selene yet! I'll give you peeps more details about my upcoming plans in the final chapter.