Chopin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

"Be respectful! You're lucky enough she chose you to do the job, but she even personally invited you to speak with her. If you don't want me to kill you right here, I suggest you shut up and come with us," the man with a hand on his shoulder threatened.

"Easy cue ball, I'll go with you guys. I've heard she serves fabulous tea," he replied. By then they had reached the car, a hideous contraption of steel and cloth that was powered by some form of oil that exploded inside it. An altogether unsafe mode of transportation that Ed usually avoided, especially with the modifications made to every Deep Water vehicle. But it didn't seem like he had too much of a choice, so he climbed aboard.

The lead man sat in the driver's seat, and they were soon whisking through the countryside toward Henden. It was a much smaller town than Cinturon, and was mostly agricultural, though a few factories could be found here and there. As with many rural towns, it felt sleepy, even as they sped over the hills. The most important thing about the town is that it was in Surin, and far enough away from the border that Hiper couldn't justify a raid without risking serious repercussions.

Not that any of that mattered, as the Madam of Deep Water had a notorious reputation for killing unnecessary pieces of the puzzle after they had served their purpose. And having delivered the princess, and then invited to "speak" with her, Ed figured his odds weren't too great.

"Not that I'm just going to lay down and die, if it comes to that. I could be overthinking this. Maybe she just wants to say hi," Ed thought. He laughed slightly. "Yeah, right. The head of a notorious terrorist organization just wants to say 'hi'. Maybe she'll give me some cookies while she's at it,"

They rolled to a stop in front of a decidedly bland building in downtown Henden. It was officially a bar and nightclub, though that was only a front for the Deep Water. The unusual group made their way to the back of the establishment, and they pressed through a cleverly hidden door into the Deep Water Headquarters. Immediately on the left was a staircase that led down to holding cells, Ed assumed.

"Come with me," one of the men grunted at Natalia.

"Can you three give me a second with her?" Ed asked. They shrugged and stepped down the hallway a ways.

"What are they going to do to me?" she asked, fear finally coming into her eyes.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, but business is business," he said. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's funny, I'm only just getting scared now. You must think I'm so strange," she said, beginning to sob.

"Shh, it'll be alright," Ed lied, hugging her and stroking her hair. It was an odd feeling, to feel sorry for someone you had kidnapped, but Ed was feeling it now. She calmed down, and two of the men returned. They grabbed her forearms and pulled her away from him and down the stairs.

"You seem to be quite close with her. I hope that won't cause a problem?" the last man said. Ed turned, working hard to restrain himself from punching the man's lights out.

"No, it won't be an issue. A job is a job," he replied, more for himself than the other man. He smirked, and led him through a maze of passages until they came upon a grandiose door.

"Go in, she will be expecting you," he said. Ed ignored him and entered. He was immediately buffeted by an intoxicating barrage of perfumes and scents. Lavender, incense, and sex were the most prevalent. he glanced around, taking stock of his surroundings. He appeared to have walked into a orgy. There were men and women rolling in moans of ecstasy, and guttural growls coming in waves.

"Well damn, this is awkward," he thought, his own cock rising to attention in his suit pants. He decided it was best to ignore them, and worked his way through the room, careful not to step on any rolling bodies. There was a desk at the very back of the room, and behind it sat an attractive woman in her late 30's to early 40's. Nude.

"I suppose you're the Madam?" he asked. As he got closer, she became more clear. She was busty, maybe a D-cup, and she had long brown hair. She wore a pair of horned-rim glasses. He couldn't see her eyes, because they were closed, as she was leaning back and moaning loudly. Ed didn't see what was making her feel so good until he reached the edge of the desk. There was a girl sitting between her legs licking at her clit furiously.

"...oh, excuse mmmmme," she moaned. She tapped the head of the girl, and she stopped with a quick "Yes Madam".

"Yeah, hey, I'm Ed, you sent for me?" Ed asked again. He had been with his fair share of girls before, but he had never walked in on an orgy, and he was rather uncomfortable with the fact that.

"Oh yes, young Edward, our kidnapper. I wanted to thank you on behalf of Deep Water," she said. Ed waited, there must be more.

"I mean, you are paying me, so I was just doing what I was paid to do. Of course I expect that the second part of my contract will be paid as well?" he asked. Something was going to go wrong, he could tell.

"Yes, about that. You see, as much as we value your contribution to our cause, I do not want to fulfill the second part of the contract," she said apologetically. She had moved her finger to between her legs in place of the girl's tongue.

"Yeah, but I don't really care what you want. We had a written contract, and you're going to pay me the additional 10% of the ransom money for Natal--I mean, the princess," Ed replied angrily. He knew he was moving into dangerous territory. After all, Deep Water is a terrorist organization, what do they care about written contracts. But he had fought hard the first time for that extra bit, and he wasn't letting go easily. 10% of her ransom would easily quintuple the measly sum he was getting paid for the actual kidnapping.

"See, I was afraid that you were going to say that, and I really hoped you would just agree, but honestly, what are you going to do if I don't pay? Complain to the King of Hiper?" she taunted. He knew he had no leverage now that they had Natalia.

"I might. I'm not someone you want to make an enemy of Madam," Ed replied politely, but with menace just underneath the surface.

"Are you threatening me?" she asked, a bemused look on her face.

"It seems that way, doesn't it?" he asked sarcastically, dropping a knife from his sleeve into his hand, and into her view.

"Mmm, thats not very smart. The original payment has already been wired to your account, I suggest you take it," she replied, throwing her head back as she pinched her clit. A little of her pussy juice rolled down the edge of the chair, and into the girl's waiting mouth. She turned, watching Ed like a bus about to crash. He caught her eye, and winked.

He stood, knife in hand. It was a ploy of course, he obviously wasn't going to try and kill her, he suspected many of the orgy's participants doubled as body guards. It got their attention though, and he heard more than a few pistols being cocked in the ready position.

"Well, I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew here," he said, sliding the knife back into its holster in his sleeve, "I suppose there isn't much I can do about the 10%. But if I may ask one thing?"

"Smart boy, go ahead and ask," she replied, grinning in her victory.

"Can I stay the night here before I head out in the morning? The train ride has wrecked my back," he said. She contemplated it for a second, then nodded.

"You are welcome here for the night. In fact, take anyone you want to help "soothe" your pain," she replied.

"May I have the pleasure Madam?" the girl between her legs asked.

"Why of course Myrra, go ahead," the Madam replied, petting Myrra's head. She cooed and stood up, allowing Ed to get a good look at her. She looked much closer to his age, maybe 23, and had beautiful red curls that fell just over her small brown nipples. Her eyes were a piercing green, and she had a dash of freckles on her cheeks. Her breasts were smaller, but hadn't yet been pulled down by gravity and age, and she walked with a sprightly step.

"So she wants to keep an eye on me huh?" he thought to himself. He smirked, then looked at the Madam one more time, "You are too kind."

"I will have a room prepared for your use," she said, smiling. They made their way back through the maze of flesh and carnal pleasure to the front door. She grabbed a robe hanging on a hook by the door, and wrapped it around herself tightly, but still revealed ample cleavage. He opened the door, allowing her to exit first, then shut the door behind him.

"Wow, that was fun," he remarked as she guided him down the hall.

"You're crazy, trying to play games with Madam like that. Normally she'd just have you killed right then and there," she replied, a hint of amazement in her airy voice.

"Yeah well, I just completed a rather difficult job, and I'm 19, I'm allowed to act a little cocky sometimes," he said, laughing a little. She turned and looked at him, still amazed by his incredibly reckless behaviour.

"Not with Madam. I don't know what you did for her, nor do I care, but no one points a knife at her. Ever. It's unheard of," she said.

"We get it, I'm walking on thin ice, where is this room, I'm actually going to pass out in a second," Ed complained. Without another word, she took a few more turns, then opened a door on the right, revealing a medium sized room with a large bed in the middle, and a bathroom off to the side.

"Is this to your liking?" she asked.

"Honestly, anything is fine at this point," he replied, walking in the door and getting undressed immediately.

"Would you like me to service you?" she asked, closing the door behind her. She locked the door, and shrugged off the robe, standing in front of him, totally nude. At any other time, he would have taken her, but he was so dead tired, he couldn't even think straight.

"You can drop the formality. And no, thats alright. Instead, is there anything more comfortable I can wear?" he asked. She looked taken aback.

"Am I not to your liking?" she asked, looking stunned.

"You're stunning, really. Pajama pants, track suit pants, even sweat pants, anything?" he asked. Having finished removing his shirt and pants, he crawled onto the bed.

"I will have some ordered for you in a minute," she said, quickly crawling into bed with him.

"A t-shirt would be nice too," he said as he fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________

Ed woke up some time later, to find that a fresh t-shirt, pair of warmup pants, and a jacket had been placed on a chair next to his bed. He felt an unfamiliar weight on his chest, and lifted it up to find Myrra asleep, nuzzled into his chest.

"If you weren't going to try and kill me later, this would be incredibly arousing," he muttered. His member came to attention anyway. "Myrra."

"Hmm..? Oh, did I fall asleep? I apologize," she said, rubbing her eyes and lifting her head off his chest. Her nipples were just visible as she lifted herself up, exciting Ed even more. He looked at a clock: it was 11 PM.

"That's alright," he replied, stroking her head as the Madam had done. She purred a little, grinning in pleasure.

"Oooh, I like that. Do you want to play with me now Edward?" she asked, her eyes becoming little pools of lust.

"I do, but first I need you to run an errand," he replied.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I haven't had anything to drink all day, and I'm really thirsty. And, well, we've slept so late, I'm going to have trouble falling asleep again tonight. So if its not too much trouble, could you go get a bottle of your favorite alcohol, and some sleeping pills for later?" he asked, patting her head again.

"Mmm, yeah, no problem," she replied. She hopped out of the bed, and found her discarded robe. She tightened it, and made her way out of the room.

"Now, how to go about this...?" he mumbled, grinning his roguish smile.

__________________________________________________________________

Natalia sat, alone, in the back of her cold, dark cell. It was a rather humble cell as far as she could tell, although she had no experience with other cells, so she could only assume.

"I'll have to have father improve our dungeon when I get back," she noted mentally, "If I get back."

She was huddled into a ball in the back corner, on the small mattress that amounted to her bed. The entire place smelled damp, and she had already stepped in two such sources of the damp smell. There was a small sink, and a bowl she assumed was to be her toilet for the next however long she was going to be here. She had asked the guard hours earlier, and he had said that it would depend on how long it took for the demands to reach Cinturon, and how quickly he responded.

She knew her father would send the money immediately of course, after all, she was his only daughter, and the only heir to the throne other than her 4 year old cousin. But how long would that be? A day? Two? Maybe a week?

She hoped not, as she doubted she would survive such miserable conditions for that long. And oh, how she missed Ed already! Compared to this, her time spent with him in the boxcar was heaven, and she hoped against all odds, that she might see him again eventually. Though, after her release, the only time she was likely to see him was in a cell very much like her own, except in Hiper palace. It wouldn't be so bad for him, as she would try and get him little things here and there that would brighten his spirits. She missed his smile, if only she could see it again. Especially now that his whole kidnapping business was finished. Maybe she could convince the guard to have their leader ask that Ed be given the mission to escort her home.

Of course, all of that was just wishful thinking. He had probably turned around and left right after he had gotten his money. She desperately wanted to believe that there had been something between them, some chemistry, something! He was the first man who had walked into her life and had seen her as Natalia, not Princess, not Your Highness. Although, he was making money off of the fact that she was the princess. But he had opened up to her, and he had been genuinely sad when she those two brutes had dragged her down to this miserable cell hours ago.

"Don't get so hung up on him, Natalia! He's not coming back. He told you didn't he? Business is business! But you definitely bonded with him. He wouldn't tell just anyone about his family would he? Maybe he lied? Ughhhh this is just all too confusing," she mumbled to herself.

"Hey! Be quiet in there!" the guard at the desk near the stairs yelled. She made a rude gesture in his general direction.

"Hello, warden, we're here to "inspect" the newest prisoner," came a voice from down the hall. It sounded like one of the men who had put her down here.

"Inspect? What does that mean?" she thought. There was a mumbled response, and a candle light crept down the hall. It stopped in front of her cell, the bright making it difficult to see what was going on. Then there was a brief jingling of keys, and her door slid open.

"Has my father paid the ransom already?" she asked, confused. There was a chorus of laughter, then one man answered. The light cut out suddenly, and she saw three men standing in her cell, and a fourth, the warden, moving away, back toward his desk.

"The ransom hasn't even been sent yet sweetheart. No, we're just here to make sure you're okay," he said. There was another laugh shared in the group. Then there was another jingling sound that she doubted very much was the door.

"We're going to have some fun tonight sweetheart," they said, pants dropping to the floor.

_________________________________________________________________

We're going to have some fun tonight Myrra," Ed remarked, handing her another glass of the whiskey she had brought back. She had already downed two, and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. Ed just smiled and refilled her glass every time she handed it back to him.

"...Its tiring ya know, constantly eating her out. Like she never turns around and fingers me! What's up with that, right?" Myrra complained. Her chest was heaving slightly, and her nipples were clearly hard. Her face was just starting to get flushed, and judging from the way she kept shifting her legs, she was getting hot and bothered.

"I know beautiful, she just doesn't appreciate the way you make her feel does she?" Ed replied, egging her on.

"Yeah! Like, I need to get off sometimes too! ...I'm really horny, do you want to fuck me? Please?" she blurted out. She wasn't taking no for an answer it seemed, as she fell off her chair and began to crawl toward him. Ed saw his opportunity. He took his first swig of his own glass, and pushed a few sleeping pills in between his lips. He leaned down as she got close and kissed her, letting the whiskey run into her mouth.

"Mmmm, do that again," she purred, crawling up into his lap. She straddled him, squeezing his cock in between her thighs, right next to her cleanly-shaven pussy, and opened her mouth. When he hesitated, she grabbed at his wrist and guided his glass to his mouth. She was a bit overzealous, however, and a good bit spilled down his neck and chest. But no matter, she had what she wanted. She opened her mouth again, and he kissed her, then let the whiskey run into her mouth. She swallowed it with a satisfied "Ah" then looked at him expectantly.

"You want more?" he asked, looking at her incredulously.

"Yeashh, give me shome moreee," she begged, looking at him with lust-filled eyes.

"I think I have a drink you'd like more, but you're gonna have to work to get it," he teased.

"Reallyyy, what ishh it?" she asked, bouncing her legs on his cock in excitement.

"It's right here," he said, spreading her thighs so she could see his throbbing cock.

"Oooo, you're right, I do like the tashte of that drink," she slurred. She hopped off his lap and in between his legs, then began kissing the tip.

"Wait a sec Myrra," he said, running his hand through her hair.

"Whattt? I want iiitt," she moaned, slipping a finger into her pussy.

"Didn't you just say you wanted to get off too? Why don't we get on the bed and you let me play with you a little too?" he suggested. She thought for a second, then bolted upright and skipped to the bed with glee. He followed her, and laid down.

"Get on top of me Myrra," he said. She did as he said, swinging her leg over his face so that he got a nice view of her pussy, and then clamping her mouth onto the tip of his cock. "She'll be out cold in about 6 minutes, may as well have some fun," he thought.

She proved to be an able cocksucker, swirling her tongue around the tip, then taking him to the base. She lifted off completely and kissed her way down the shaft to his balls, which she licked and kissed enthusiastically. Ed was equally talented on his end, teasing her engorged clit with light flicks, then pressing down on her love button, eliciting a squeal of pleasure. He pushed two fingers into her soaking wet pussy easily, and managed to get a third in. The mixture of clit and penetration pushed her close to the brink, but Ed pulled her back, switching his tongue and his fingers, pressing in as deep as he could go, tasting her wetness. He played with her clit mercilessly, pinching it, poking it, rubbing it, until she couldn't stop moaning onto his cock. She screamed as he finally let her cum, and she coated his face in her juices.

She was visibly tired, and still shaking after her massive orgasm, but she was intent on tasting his cum as well. She ran her tongue over the tip, flicking it gently, then sucking on it. She felt him get close, and she began stroking him vigorously, her mouth open and ready to receive him. With one last kiss on the head of his cock, he erupted on her face, coating her cheeks and almost filling her mouth.

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers