Chopin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

With that, she fell sideways, unconscious, but a smile on her face. Ed took a minute to collect himself, then got up. He moved her onto her side so that, in the event she threw up, she wouldn't drown herself, and washed his face and cock of all the residue.

"Damn, those sleeping pills were effective. I doubt they thought she was going to be the one using them though," he chuckled, putting on the outfit she had retrieved for him. The pants and outer jacket were conveniently black, which would make his escape much easier. He checked through the pockets of his suit, and pulled out his two remaining knives. They were meant to be concealed weapons, not meant for outright combat, but if he was caught on his way out he wasn't holding back because the manufacturer hadn't intended them for use that way. He slipped them into the sleeve holster in the jacket, and examined Myrra's cloak for anything he could use. There was an inside pocket, and he pulled a map of the complex out, but no other weapons.

"Damn them, was she just going to strangle me?" he asked. He opened the door and walked out into the hall. He unfolded the map, and began the task of navigating his way out.

________________________________________________________________

"C'mon slut, open your damn mouth. This'll be over much more quickly if you just let it happen," the man said, rubbing his half-erect cock on Natalia's face. His friends had followed suit, and precum was already smeared all over her cheeks and lips. She had clamped her mouth and eyes shut, and tried to curl up in a ball, but the men had forced her head up. One man didn't even seem to need her to open her mouth to get off, as he was moaning and thrusting his member on her face, his balls slapping against her cheek. She was terrified.

She didn't see the first slap coming, but she felt it stinging immediately. She gasped in surprise, and instantly the lead man's cock was pressing at her half-open lips. She clamped down again as hard a she could, just catching the tip of his cock. Instead of recoiling in pain, he moaned, and raised his hand again.

"That felt pretty good slut why don't we do that again, huh?" he said. The man thrusting in her hair grunted loudly, and she felt something warm and wet and sticky land in her hair.

"Ew, gross, did he just cum in my hair?" she thought, still terrified.

"Damn Nick, I thought you said you weren't going to cum before she spreads her legs this time?" the lead man mocked. The man who had just cum stuttered, and the lead man began to laugh. "Now then, if you won't open your mouth, maybe we'll have better luck with your pussy?"

She opened her eyes, darting around wildly at the men. The other two moved to pull her arms apart, and pin her down on the bed. Terror took her, she tried to flail, to keep him from removing her sweatpants. She screamed. There was no response. No one was coming to save her, Ed had abandoned her. This man was going to rape her, and there was nothing she could do.

He forced her legs open, and yanked down her sweatpants, revealing her shaved pussy. He laughed, and she bit her lip. There was a wet noise. Nothing happened, no pain, nothing. Had he not gone in? She opened her eyes. The man was looking down, feeling at his chest. He mouthed a silent scream and fell away.

"Jared? Jared, what's the--" the man who had put his disgusting cum in her hair froze midsentence. She felt the pressure on her arm fall away. There was a flash of yellow light in the dark, and the pressure on her left arm fell away as well, hitting the wall with a solid thunk.

"Hello?" Natalia asked weakly.

"Jeez, if you hadn't screamed, I could have been halfway to the train station by now," came Ed's voice from where the lead man, Jared had been.

"Ed?" she asked, shocked.

"Who else would it be?" he asked back. She exploded off the mattress and onto him, a confused flurry of kisses, punches, slaps, and hugs. Ed just took it. After her initial reaction subsided, he caught her arms.

"I hate you, what happened to 'business is business'?" she asked, tears flooding down her cheeks as he wrapped her up in his arms.

"First, pull your pants up," he remarked. She blushed and immediately her pants were back in the proper position.

"Did... Did you see it?" she asked, blushing fiercely.

"Yeah, it was the brightest thing in the room," he said. She slapped him. "Sorry, but yeah, I did,"

"No! You can't!" she exclaimed.

"It's a bit late for that. And lets keep it down, yeah? Unless you want everyone here to know what's going on," he suggested, putting a finger to her lips. She nodded.

"So what is going on? Have you come to have your way with me like these buffoons?" she asked, huffing her cheeks. Despite her accusation, she didn't try to push away from him.

"Nope. I've come to kidnap you," he replied.

"Again?"

"I know, its really getting old, isn't it?"

"Are you selling me off to another terror organization?" she asked spitefully.

"I think we could make it into a business model," he replied.

"I hate you,"

"That's wonderful, it'll make the act more real,"

"Shouldn't we be leaving before anyone else shows up?"

"Don't tell me how to run your kidnapping,"

"It was just a suggestion,"

"We should go before anyone else shows up,"

"You don't say?"

They made their way out of the her cell, and relocked the gate. She observed that he had acquired the master key ring, and the warden looked more than asleep at his desk. She decided to let it drop. They made it to the train station without any further incident.

"So what's the plan now master kidnapper?" she asked sarcastically.

"Hey, I've managed to kidnap a princess twice in as many days. That definitely puts me up there as one of the greats," he replied indignantly.

"So you have a plan?"

"We're going to wing it," he replied, entrancing her with his roguish grin and yellow eyes.

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers