All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 01'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Good story but...

This reads more like a non-consent/reluctance story. Most BDSM stories I've read on this site were consensual? Will this one be turning consensual? If so, then it should stay here. If not then it definitely belongs under noncom.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
I had trouble with that...

I'm in agreement actually... but it's going to be consensual later (hope I can say that without giving anything away:) Thanks for your feedback, it's something I really appreciate.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Actually poetic you have

This is def non con even if she does submit later.

To me the story usually loses its appeal when the victim submits. I prefer the fight.

Will keep reading though as the writing is particularly good

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
This story is moving

I just wanted to apologize again to anyone who was made uncomfortable by my wishy-washy categorization. Until it becomes more appropriate, Chords that Bind will be continued under non/con with a BDSM tag... Hope you all forgive me.

Poeticlicense

Aurelius_PGAurelius_PGover 9 years ago

I also got a little confused when posting my first BDSM story, not realising that was only for consensual only. Actually, once that was pointed out to me, I found the non-cons section seems to have more interesting stories, (i.e. action, adventure, intrigue). Good start so far. Keep on posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Two Cents

Not bad. My only advice would be to watch your use of the word seemed, slightly, and tried. It tends to get over used, and I do it myself before back tracking, and correcting flow. If you have a sentence like... He seemed to wait a moment... it should be... he paused. Same with slightly and tried. Usually someone either does something, or they don't... Tried and slightly are unnecessary words, and more often the sentence flows better without the use of them.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 8 years ago
Nicely done.

Chapter 1 was intriguing. For shorter chapters, they really pull you into the story quickly. You're writing has a way of being direct and taking the reader where you want them to go, but it still allows for the story and characters to develop in the time available. Nicely done.

Chapter 2 will have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for an interesting read so far.

Apple

January85January85over 7 years ago
Love it!

Great start, I'll definitely be reading more. I usually shy away from stories in which the woman is completely non consenting, I tend to prefer reluctance more than force, but so far this has drawn me in. It's very well written, great job!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

Makes me wonder if adult victims of abduction really submit so fast, yes she is supposed the be unknowingly submissive still very fast. I always thought that the submissive would be more catatonic if venturing into the unknown side of themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unpredictable responses

Thereā€™s no single way to do any of this, some people will respond violently regardless of punishment received although I suspect a lot of people would feign cooperation to avoid pain. However, others would become catatonic refusing food and water. As a general rule people donā€™t respond well to confinement.

Kidnapping someone to ā€˜trainā€™ as a sex slave is probably possible despite being morally reprehensible. In this case it appears that the buyer wants someone with a brain and a personality, Iā€™d say thatā€™s damned near impossible unless itā€™s consensual. The irony that the buyer is a law professional is just too much. If either of these guys has a magic cock Iā€™m out, I donā€™t think this concept is plausible but Iā€™m willing to give it a go even if itā€™s only to skip to the end to find out how heā€™s supposed to get away with it. šŸ™„

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Within minutes the protagonist slaps Cecilia.... and with that violence my interest ends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fine...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous