All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 06'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Wow

This torment just gets better.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Now I understands what "Chords" refers to

This story just keeps getting better! I originally assumed that "chords" referred to ropes (although that is spelled "cord"). Now I see it refers to the music. She was chosen for her love of classical music (among other attributes), but he has conditioned her to be sexually excited by it. The music has become a part of her enslavement! There is also the obvious pun. Great job! I look forward to chapter 7, although I hope soon, things begin to get better for her. I hope she finds happiness.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 9 years ago
Better than wow

Excellently written and thought out, very arousing, can't wait for more so will fantasise about up cumming chapters until next time.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
So glad you enjoyed it!

@Phil: Glad that the pun finally made sense. I love playing with the rapture and power inherent in great art. Thanks for appreciating the idea with me.

@shy: Glad you liked it. Hope I can meet your expectations

@Masterfuljim: I was going for that, glad it delivered!

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Stunningly beautiful

.

rbobrienrbobrienover 9 years ago
Why no more Gerry????

I read your note andI don't understand who hates Gerry. I love him. Of course I was hoping he kept her for himself. Now I'm bummed. I don't think I can read on. But I loved her orgasm denial and I enjoyed your writing. Thank you.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
no more Gerry

@rbobrien: Sorry to disappoint. I hope that you'll enjoy some of the other things I pen in the future. Although, he may not be done forever

@elisebee: you are too kind. thank you!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years ago
A learning experience?

I may be having a learning experience. I'm enjoying "this level" of non-con. I wasn't sure I'd like it taking a severe non-con turn, but you've gauged it perfectly. I'm also learning more of the classics. I've been listening to each selection you chose as I'm reading. Perfect.

You already know I love your writing and the story. The classical music you've chosen is an excellent accompaniment to the action of both characters. I'm as bound to the story as C is to her music and her ropes. I'm so glad I started from the beginning again. Each chapter pulls the story tighter and increases the tension for the reader. (Keeping my comments in line with your theme. *; ) )

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You carried this much too far. I would not want to meet you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous