Chords that Bind Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking on the rubber cock, Cecilia felt the posture collar return. Lace was not going to let her get comfortable with this routine. He needed her to submit, and admit to her reality, and keeping her off balance and desirous was the best way to do that. With the collar on, Cecilia found that she was forced to be even more attentive, and had limited freedom to do more than bob her head back and forth, over and over, on the phallus. She was willing to do anything to come now. There was no way she could hold out longer.

But she did. After refusing to ask for her ass to be filled, Cecilia was answering Master's questions again.

Lace was impressed, and started to wonder how long she could continue this. As he questioned her, and made her verbalize her slavery, her submissivness, and her helplessness, he decided to go for broke.

It was just her pussy that was taking the flogging now, the suede falls making Cecilia beg. She would be good, if only she could come, she'd be very good.

Once more she was worshipping the phallus, her mind errantly wishing she could have it between her legs. She stopped crying, fresh out of tears, and hoped that she could stop taking it between her chapped lips. God she wanted to come. She had already had a plug in her ass and it hadn't killed her. She just wanted to stop feeling incomplete.

Cecilia was ready to fuck the little toy on the floor, even though it was unnecessary, she was already primed to fall over the edge. "Please. Please Master! Let this slave come!" Cecilia was shocked. She had reverted to third person speech without being told, and was nearly beyond caring. "Please... please plug my ass." She felt like such a dirty whore, but her body couldn't take it anymore. Her threshold for pain was maxed out, and if she had to take another punishment, she thought she would die.

Gerry held a larger blue plug in front of her face. "You want me to use this?"

No. "Yes" she whispered. Anything to make this end.

"Tell me. Tell me you want this big plug wedged in your arse."

"Please Master," her head hung in shame, but she saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Just a bit longer, "put that big plug in my ass."

"Good little slave. Show me supplication."

Cecilia did, relieved there wasn't going to be some more twisted tasks before she could get this over with. Her arms were still cuffed behind her as her forehead rested on the floor. Master untied the rope around her waist and jerked it loose between her legs. Cecilia shivered, so ready to come that she could already feel the throbbing, already feeling a pull from her body, ready to escape.

Gerry greased up the girl and the plug. She was moaning at his touch, even as his fingers started breaching her bottom. Her determination to refuse to submit had made her so crazed for stimulation that everything he was doing to her now registered as pleasure. Cecilia didn't resist the plug's entry. She moaned as it stretched her, and when the widest part finally was held inside, Cecilia keened out, begging now that she had met her end of the bargain.

"Tell me what y'are?"

"A slave, Master."

"Very good. You may play with yourself now."

Cecilia took her time now, adjusting to the fullness in her bottom. It made her strangely satisfied, as if she were that much closer to completion. She centered her pussy over the toy and enjoyed the fact that the rope was no longer getting in the way. But without the rope and it's evil little knot, Cecilia found she had to rock more violently and grind harder. It wasn't as satisfying. "Please. Master!" She didn't know what she was begging for.

Lace saw her predicament. He let her dangle and rock for another minute before stepping behind her. He unfastened the collar first, and then freed her wrists. As he trailed his hands over her he felt himself loosing control. He wanted nothing more than to push her to the ground, lick her wet cunt until she melted into a puddle of completion, but he didn't trust himself not to push his raging erection into her tired mouth, or even deflower her entirely. He stepped away as soon as she was free. "Make yourself come." He meant to turn away, but she was captivating and he couldn't tear his gaze from the meek slave hungrily seeking her own pleasure.

Cecilia was relieved to be free, and finally days after her failed attempt, she was allowed to use her own hands and come on her own. She half closed her eyes, and breathed deep when the music eased into a beautiful strain. Everything around her was so ugly, everything except the music and the tremors crawling under her skin. Her middle finger had no trouble finding her swollen clit. It was fully erect, begging for the attention for so long now. A shock shot up her spine, and Cecilia was lost to everything except the piano and the orgasm that was ravaging her. She fell over onto her side, and kept bucking her hips and fingering her sex. It kept going, and Cecilia didn't have to think about how the waves of her orgams felt strongest around her stinging bottom and achy breasts. It all melted into something for which euphoria was the closest, but not completely accurate, word.

Lace waited for her thrashing to subside. He didn't want to touch her right now, he was too worked up to trust himself. She rode the orgasms to a degree that he hadn't been prepared for. She had put up a valiant fight, but her body's reaction was all he needed to see. She was internally very submissive and externally terrified of what that meant. It had been a successful morning. He left her to recover in the room, locking the door behind him. She was going to need more time to absorb the severity of her body's submission, and he needed his own relief.

Cecilia fell into a semi-conscious state. Her body had never been so thoroughly exhausted. Every day here, every 'lesson' he taught her, pushed the edges of her endurance and she wasn't sure she could handle it. Now that her sex had finally been silenced, Cecilia felt all the pain hiding in her body. Her ass had to be bruised. There was no way it wasn't, as she rubbed it to ease all the stinging she felt her muscles tighten and throb. Her entire body was a pinkish-red from the floggers, and the crop's marks were bright red against her skin. Cecilia relished the freedom she felt, finally satiated. She couldn't think about what she had done to get her to this spot, because in her heart of hearts she knew she played a part.

She didn't move, lying on the floor she felt as if the world were spinning around her, and she was able to appreciate the music as it played. There was nothing left to tease or arouse, and with a deep sigh, she closed her eyes and peacefully hovered somewhere between wakefulness and sleep, somewhere between her body and the sky.