All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 11'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!!!

You most definitely did NOT disappoint this time round. That was exciting, and sweet, and sexy, and heartbreaking, all in one fell swoop!!!! I must say that with James and Cecilia you have given us two beautifully flawed, totally human characters. They are both so down to earth, and have demons that make them feel real to me. Especially, when you consider what they've been through. I cannot wait to see what happens next there!!!! Clara and Abe were steamy!!!! Super hot scene with them, and nice to see a real Dom punishing/playing with his sub. I cannot WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!! Please tell me you won't wait so long this time! I practically did a happy dance when I saw this update! Not to mention, I have read the previous chapter an embarrassing amount of times. 5* from me, for another wonderful update!!!! Please don't make us wait so long for the next!!! I'm begging you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that it takes you so long to post chapters that I have completely forgotten what's happening. That makes this worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Response to: "Problem with this mess"

Neither the author nor the rest of the audience is responsible for your poor reading retention. As for the author's lag in posting, heaven forbid the author may have a life outside of writing erotica. If you are so impatient (and ungrateful)/feel free to regale us all with your own sparkling wit and literary talents...

To the author, your concept with the musical theme is lovely. I have enjoyed reading the chapters and look forward to what comes next.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 8 years agoAuthor
Well, I knew SOMEONE would be disappointed...

I am actually sorry for how long it takes to give you guys the next installment. Believe me, I'd rather write stories for a living... (To my anon defender, you are so cute and lovely. Your kind words made might night. xoxo)

But for those of you who enjoyed, I thank you once more. I was excited to give you more of Clara and Abe, so I'm glad that they were well-recieved by you! Hang in there! I have no idea what the wait might be... : /

~Poeticlicense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deja vu

Have you rewritten this story?!?!? Only I have read this elsewhere, only there was a brother who was also in on the kidnapping of women. He was killed, then when the girl got rescued by being bought in the auction, she got taken to the rescuers friends who were a D/s couple but they ran a hotel type place for subs and Doms. The rescuer then fell for the girl, they got together, they set the police onto the kidnapper, girl got kidnapped again by him, he then got killed. I just cannot find where the story is from. This is a shorter version of what was a very well thought out in depth story that was at least 3 or 4 lit erotica pages long!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Deja Vu

I've had quite a bit of feedback comparing this story to one written by always_yes... I believe she published her story via amazon... but this is not that story. I LOVE her writing, but alas, I'm not her. There are similarities... given that it's a BDSM-friendly kidnapping story, but you haven't read THIS story before. Hang in there. Until next time,

~PoeticLicense91

P.S. I can't think of a better compliment than being confused with Always_yes, but I'll give credit where credit is due... she's amazing and you should buy her publications.

always_yesalways_yesover 8 years ago
Great stories have similar themes!

I haven't had the chance to read this, but wanted to stop by when this was brought to my attention. Capture fantasy is not a new genre by any means, and I'm a major fan of it (it's why I wrote Thalia's story and now it's why I want to read this one!) I appreciate anyone trying to "defend" me here or in messages, but it's not plagiarism. Poeticlicense just gets turned on by the same kinky darkness that I do! I look forward to reading it, and if you were looking for Thalia's story (as PL says) it's on Amazon and the links are on my bio page! Many thanks to Poeticlicense for the kind words. Much love to everyone and please don't stress over similarities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Bumped into this story last night and just got caught up. Great development and flow. Keep going! 5 + stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another nicely written chapter. ..

I love the relationship between Clara and Abe. So respectful, so loving and so very hawt & kinky ;-)

Let's hope Cecilia can find that same happiness with Ashton.

From one very grateful reader, thank you. Keep writing!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 8 years agoAuthor
You are so welcome!

To those anon-s who enjoyed this chapter: Thanks for reading and taking the time to leave some love. I'm looking forward to the next phase of Cecilia and James' interactions.

I'm also thrilled at the positive reception to Abe and Clara. Glad you enjoy them as much as I do!

xoxo

~PoeticLicense91

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous