All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 12'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!

Yay!!!! Another chapter, and sooooo worth the wait! I am absolutely in awe of your hold on the different character's voices. They all feel so well thought out, and unique. Still waiting for some Cecilia and James interaction, but the super hot, super sweet Clara and Abe were a very nice substitute! ;) Please don't leave me hanging too long! I look so forward to every new update from you! I literally squealed out loud, on the train, when I saw this update! Made my holiday! I am off to re-read this an embarrassing number of times now, while I await my next fix! Wishing you all the best! Obviously, 5* from me, for a brilliant story! I need MORE!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 8 years agoAuthor
Happy Christmas!

Dear Anon: So happy the story made it up in time for Christmas! Glad it made your day. Your sweet feedback has made mine. I was sick in bed for a few days, which meant I was able to actually write some! (Go figure, I'm actually a very productive writer when I've got a chest cold...) Hope your next wait won't be too long... although I'm pondering a double feature of sorts... Best!

xoxo

PoeticLicense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
impatient...

I'm so over waiting for James to pull his head out of his ass. As lovely as Abe and Clara are, I'm really waiting for our principle pair to finally come together.

Also, great job. this story is so fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Patience is a virtue...

...but I am equally impatient... I'm glad you find James and Cecilia compelling! Thank you so much for reading and sticking with them (and me). I'll take your eagerness under advisement too! Happy new year!

-PoeticLicense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Another great chapter! Like another reader commented, James needs to get a clue and just ravish Cecilia already! ;-) But I appreciate that you're staying faithful to the pace of their storyline and not rushing their romance in a way that feels forced.

Thank goodness you've given us impatient readers some more hot action between Abe & Clara to hold us over. I love the insight into Abe's POV in both this chapter and the last chapter's erotic scenes. His love and desire for his wife, as well as his need to tease and dominate her, make him a fun character to read about. Hopefully, James and Cecilia will find the same happiness as Abe/Clara. Look forward to reading more.

Thanks as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Update?!

Any chance you'll be adding a new chapter soon? I am hooked on these character, this plot, and your brilliant imagination, for putting them all together so spectacularly! I am waiting on pins and needles to read more of your delicious angst. I am a sucker for good angst (not necessarily drama per se, I want to be drained dry of all my emotions before that sweet release comes in and we get the lovebirds back together), and you deliver that, in a well written plot and dynamic characters, in spades! I hope all is well in your world, and you have that brilliant noodle of yours working away at bringing us more from these characters. And, for good measure, some shameless begging... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91almost 8 years agoAuthor
More??

I promise I will have an update. If the gods smile on me it will be soon. I've been ironing out the next phase. I thank you for your patience. I'm still around and haven't abandoned our story. Hang in there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay!

Take as much time as you need to post the next chapter. I'm just glad to hear you've not abandoned this story. Thanks for keeping your readers in the loop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We need more

Please post the next chapter soon, I need to know what happens next

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 7 years agoAuthor
More is on the way

I know I've been saying that, but really, honestly, I've been working on it. : ) Thanks to everyone who keeps checking back. I don't want to commit to a deadline I can't make, but I'm thinking in a week and a half we'll have a nice juicy update.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 7 years agoAuthor
Check back soon!

I submitted Chapter 13 in the wee hours of the morning. It is a sort of 'double feature' so I'm hopeful that the length will be as satisfying as the story has been so far. Thanks faithful readers!

xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not the same....

I have read about these characters before and this is not how the story goes. What happened to that story?

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 7 years agoAuthor
Not the same...

Part of me hopes you haven't read this before...I'm glad it isn't *too* predictable. I'd invite you to see what happens in my version of 'capture fantasy'. (Or this iteration, at least...) Thanks for taking the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not the same

I know for a fact that I've read about these characters before, I just don't remember who the author was. Even had the same title.....that's what drew me to the story. So are you the same author or did you steal the characters and title for your own version?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, i guess...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous