Chords that Bind Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you asking for sweetness?"

"Please let me come?"

"No Clara. Your punishment isn't over. You can't come yet. Not until you have your spanking." Abe was pushing her.

Clara starting to whine. "Then spank me!" Clara couldn't see, but Abraham was grinning broadly. "That's not how you ask little girl."

"Please Sir, may I have another spanking?" There it was.

"Yes you may. You best keep count Clara."

He took hold of the paddle and brought it down sharply against Clara's upturned bottom. "Ohhh! Ummm... Three Sir!"

Abe immediately set down the paddle and started playing with Clara again. He tickled her feet, which had her struggling valiantly. Then he switched tactics and rubbed her calves. Clara groaned. It felt so good. Her muscles worked so hard, and to have Abe rub them down was heaven. Her emotions frayed as Abe had his way with her body. She stretched into him again, eager for more attention. Then Abe groped her chest and rolled her nipples, making Clara hunger for more intimate contact. She wiggled her bottom in invitation. Instead of entering her though, Abe steeled himself and began rubbing her sex. "No. Please. I want to come." Abe fingered her all the more vigorously. Clara couldn't escape it. He hadn't said what the consequence would be for coming without permission, but last time it had doubled her remaining punishment. "Stop. I can't."

"Shhh Clara! I'm having my fun with you. Don't interrupt me." Abe enjoyed the earnest anguish in her voice.

"Sir, please... please may I have a spanking?"

"Of course Clara. Good girl. Good girls ask for their punishment. They don't ask for pleasure they don't deserve."

Clara understood now. Abe was going to play with her and bring her to the brink. The only thing she could do to stop from falling over the edge was to ask for another spank.

"SMACK!"

"Ouch! Ahh... Four Sir?" Clara was having trouble keeping count. Her bottom was throbbing now. No sooner had she finished her count then Abe returned to his activities, abandoning the paddle and pulling the pins out of Clara's hair. Her chignon gracefully unraveled and her strawberry-blonde hair spilled around her shoulders. She felt strong fingertips delve into her hair and massage her scalp. Clara moaned wantonly. Somehow every little thing Abe was doing to her now was massively sexual. Abe combed her hair with his fingers, and watched the tension melt away from her body. He wound the length of her hair loosely around his fist, turning her head. He bent over her bound form and nibbled on her ear. "Mmm... I love you like this Clara."

Clara had to agree. She loved feeling him like this. His control was addictive. She nuzzled her cheek against Abe and was rewarded as he kissed down her neck. She wanted to pull herself free so she could touch Abraham, touch him and drive him as wild as he was making her.

Too soon he was palming her breasts again. She moaned and started to thrust her bottom towards him. Abe resisted the temptation. He held back and began to finger his wife. Clara wanted to sob. He could make her feel everything all at once. Her breasts felt magnified from his hands' attention, and her sex was sopping. He found her clit again and Clara threw her head back. She didn't want him to stop. If felt so good and it muted the stinging spanks. She tamped down her plea. She knew now that Abe wouldn't be granting permission. She tried to close her legs, but it was useless. Her helplessness to avoid the building pleasure was worse than the helplessness she felt from the spanking. "No. Please! Please may I have a spanking Sir?"

"SMACK!"

"MMMffff! Ahhhh! Oh, it's- it's four, Sir. No! Five, it's five." Clara hated the holes in the paddle. They made the stinging worse. She wanted to rub the sting away, but her hands couldn't reach that far. "Clara, if you can't keep a proper count, we'll have to start over again."

"No. No. It's five Sir! I promise." Abe didn't answer. He just started to toy with Clara again. He had no intention of starting from the beginning, but he enjoyed the heightened panic that he elicited from his beautiful submissive. Her bottom was taking on a nice rosy hue now, and he could feel heat radiating from her skin. Abe wanted to see her better. Deftly, he untied Clara's cuffed wrists. Before Clara had time to react, she was stretched with her arms reaching up, kneeling on their bed. Abe had tied the rope overhead and fixed her arms to the canopy. She pulled, testing the new bonds, trying to reach out to her dominant husband. There was not enough slack, so Abe remained out of reach. He had taken off his shirt, and was bare-chested, glistening with sweat. He traced the lines of Clara's arms, shoulders, neck, collarbone, and torso slowly, reverently. Her splayed thighs were soft to the touch, but toned and firm. Abe marveled at the fact that she was his. He moved closer, and firmly gripping her hair, kissed her full on the mouth. It was a relief, if an incomplete one, to feel this possession. Clara yielded everything to Abe in a kiss. His hands spanned her back, feeling the sinew and strength in her pixie-like body.

Clara wanted his track pants OFF. She could see his cock was eager to enter her, and the fabric was getting in the way. She pulled on the bonds above her head, putting most of her weight on the canopy above her, arching her back and thrusting her hips forward. Abe leaned back out of reach. She was putting on quite a show of lust, but he wasn't halfway through yet. He moved forward and kissed her again, his hand brushing her waist and crawling to the apex of her thighs. "MMmmm... Oh, please Sir." Clara was begging him. His middle and ring finger pierced her center and his thumb pressed firmly on her swollen clit. "Shhhh!" he hushed her, and resumed ravishing her mouth. Clara was dangerously close. Panicked, she pulled back from him. He had built her arousal so quickly. She reveled in his control, and loved the feeling of helplessness that came from feeling his hands on her. Abraham covered her whole mound in the palm of his hand, and was rewarded with vigorous grinding from Clara.

She was spiraling out now. Her desire had been quickly stoked and her control was slipping with every touch from Abraham. "Please... please," She was breathy and begging. Clara wanted permission to come, but instead she gasped, "Please Sir, may I have a spanking?"

"Good girl, yes you may." Clara felt his hands withdraw, a relief and a punishment in itself. Abe picked up the paddle, and his wife struggled like a trapped animal. He brought it before her eyes. "Why don't you kiss it Clara?" He suggested, almost innocently.

Clara moaned. He was prolonging this on purpose. She kissed the smooth surface.

"SWACK!"

"MMMMmmmm..." The intermittent spanks had first jolted Clara out of her arousal, but now they egged her on. "Count Clara." Abe saw her dreamily blink her eyes and struggle to remember what count she was on. "Six!" she cried out, happy that she could still hold on to the number. "Six what Clara?" Abe secretly loved teasing Clara when she got like this. It helped keep her rooted with him longer. "Sir!"

"Put it together..."

Clara's brows furrowed and she frowned. She hated when Abe teased her and then spoke to her as if he was placating a child.

"Six Sir."

"Better Clara. You're halfway there." So much for a quick spanking, Clara thought. Abraham was outdoing himself on prolonging this punishment. It was irritating that he could pretend to be so self-possessed. She knew he must be achingly hard by this point. She wanted to address that. But Abe's hands were working their magic again. Before he could get her worked up even more, Clara cried out, "Please may I have another spanking Sir?"

"In a moment Clara. Take your time. There's no rush." Abe was being positively evil now. He caught a look at her face and could see the frustration written there. Clara wisely, refrained from speaking what was on her mind.

In response to her angry countenance, Abe moved further away from Clara, leaning back against the pillows piled against the headboard. Clara was wondering what he would do next. He settled back and pulled down the waistband from his track pants, revealing his raging erection. He couldn't wait to bury himself in Clara. She was visibly wet, practically dripping, but it was a punishment after all, one she had earned because she hadn't been able to control herself. Abe was happy to give her a lesson in that control. Arrogantly, he put one hand behind his head, and started to stroke his cock with the other. He groaned. His own arousal was becoming painful and it was a relief to finally acknowledge it. Clara knew exactly what he was doing.

"Please! Please can I have a spanking sir?" She wanted to be the one imparting pleasure on her alpha husband. He was making her watch as he stroked himself. If she could hurry him up and get this infuriating punishment over with, she could make sure she was the one to give him pleasure. Abraham loved the urgency in her voice. His hands left his shaft. He abandoned his track pants altogether, shucking them off and grabbing Clara's hot bottom. Roughly he kneaded her flesh, and made her moan. "What was that Clara?" He gave her rear sharp pinches, enflaming her further.

"Spank me Sir! Please?"

"Certainly Clara." Abe enjoyed being overly polite while he had his wife in such a rude and compromising position. The irony was not lost on Clara, but she was past objecting.

"SMACK!"

"Seven Sir" Clara was whining. "Please may I have a spanking Sir?"

"What will you do for me if I give you what you want little girl? Hmmm?"

Clara didn't know how to respond to that. She wasn't really in a position to bargain. Her voice caught in her throat. She felt a sharp pinch on her clit. "Ohh! No! Stop! I can't think! I don't know! Just spank me please!" It was the only thing she knew would bring this punishment to an end. Abe grinned evilly. Her desperation was such a victory for him. His hand traced her folds, and came away shiny with Clara's essence. He held her chin tenderly and looked deeply into his wife's eyes.

With his thumb, Clara felt her husband trace her lower lip. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth ever so slightly. Her tongue wet her lips, and suddenly, Abe's index and middle finger were filling her mouth. She closed her lips around his wet fingers, and started licking and sucking on his digits, tasting herself and attempting to coax him into lovemaking: any lovemaking, so long as he stopped these teasing torments.

God she was amazing. Abe was using every ounce of his dominant creativity on Clara, and she was close to undoing him. It was some sort of diabolical battle of wills. Clara, with her helpless struggles and wanton instincts, was trying his control. He couldn't give in now though. He really was being quite unfair, putting her in this predicament, but he couldn't muster enough sympathy to end it early. He was going to play it out to the end, no matter how much effort it took on his part.

Clara opened her eyes, and renewed her efforts to suck on Abe's fingers. She looked at him lustily, wordlessly tempting him to take her now. Abe withdrew his fingers. Clara momentarily felt triumphant; sure that Abe would loosen her bonds and allow her the privilege of servicing his cock with her mouth. At least that was what she fantasized he would do.

"SMACK!" Abraham broke her fanciful reverie and gave her the spanking she'd requested. "MMMggg! Ah, seven Sir?" Clara felt different areas of her body light up with awareness. Abe caught her off guard with that last one. He was still behind her, and reached around with the paddle still in his hand. With the handle, he probed Clara's sex.

The rough, impersonal wood was a further shock to Clara's system. She couldn't decide weather to avoid it or seek out more friction. Abe solved that problem by wrapping his other arm around her waist and holding her still. She could feel the perspiration on his chest and on her back. He was kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. "Don't you want to be a good girl Clara?"

No! She wanted to yell. Her desperation was going to shout down her good sense if her husband didn't relent soon. But she always wanted to be a good girl. Saying anything else would be a lie, and Abe would know it. "Yes Sir. Mmm... so good... Sir? May I?"

"May you what Clara?"

"May I please have another spanking?" Her voice was soft and pleading. The fight was almost out of her. Abe could hear it in her voice. "Yes Clara." He let go of her torso and swung the paddle.

"SWACK!"

"Eight Sir." Clara tried to keep her voice even as she absorbed the pain. Abraham grabbed her chest from behind again. Clara arched her chest towards his hands and thrust her bottom, feeling Abe's iron rod prod her red cheeks. She was devilish that way, offering herself up, beginning to coat his cock in her arousal. Abe grunted through clenched teeth. "No Clara. He smacked her bottom with an open palm. "And that one doesn't count. Be. Good." He wasn't sure if he was telling Clara or his cock to behave at this point, but his willpower wouldn't last under that kind of assault. Clara whimpered. "Spank me!" Clara's voice was desperate, demanding even. Abe did nothing. He pulled away and let her think for a moment. She was not the one to be shouting orders, and he would not oblige that tone. He said nothing waiting to see if she would alter her request. A moment later she breathed deeply, almost reduced to tears.

"Please Sir. I'm sorry. Please spank your submissive." Better. A pinch to her nipples to make her gasp, and then: "SWACK!"

"Nine Sir." Clara's panting was driving Abraham insane. He was punishing himself now. To remedy that he lay back down in front of Clara, and started to jerk himself off. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to stop at this rate. He tossed his head back and closed his eyes. Clara drove him wild. The hunger in her eyes was heated now. She wanted to replace his hands with her mouth or her wet sheath. She started licking her lips suggestively, moaning to get his attention. It worked. Abe straightened up and wordlessly moved towards his bound wife. "Please spank me Sir? Please may I have another?" Clara thought he was going to fulfill her request. Instead she felt him behind her, FINALLY guiding his cock into her sex. Placing monumental control on himself, Abe barely penetrated Clara. She was so wet and slick he easily teased her swollen sex with his cock.

He wasn't giving any attention to her clit, and instead of entering her, he was teasing her even worse. There was no way to move or adjust that would get her the penetration she sought. She felt fingers just brush her. "Clara, you are a bad and dirty girl still. No good girl enjoys her punishment this much!"

"Then please, please spank me!" She was almost done. The pain from the spanking wasn't even the worst part of her chastisement. She wanted to stop feeling caught in a limbo. She had to exert control over herself while Abe made her subject to his own will. She just wanted to surrender now. As she thought this she felt the bite and smarting blow.

"SMACK!"

"Ten Sir." Her voice came out small and weak. She was going to try to communicate her surrender, but Abe silenced her mouth with his own again. She felt the realness, and the rawness between them. A couple of tears leaked out from her golden lashes. Abe nuzzled her cheeks. She was beautiful, and all his. He had to be the luckiest man in the world. "Please Sir? Please spank me again?"

Without breaking the kiss, he swung the paddle, which landed squarely on her bum. Clara cried out at the concentrated blow. "Ohhh...Thank you Sir. Eleven."

With one more left, Abe decided to go for broke. He pinched her clit softly, alternating pressure, and focusing all of Clara's attention. She shuddered. "Please let me come Sir!" Clara was tired of this game.

"No yet. You're not done yet."

Abraham was punctuating his sentences with small circles on her clit. She felt so slick; He couldn't wait to be inside her. "Be good Clara."

"Yes Sir. Please may I have another spanking Sir?"

Abe grit his teeth and withdrew. He put slightly more force behind his swing. "SMACK!!"

"Twelve Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Good girl Clara. Your punishment is over." Abe was relieved it was over. He needed to be inside her properly.

Clara just moaned incoherently. Abe stood to release Clara's arms. Once freed, she clung to Abraham, pressing herself close. Her fingers firmly traced his shoulders, and she passionately kissed him, as he had been kissing her. He broke the kiss just long enough to free her ankles, and she rewarded him by wrapping her legs around him too. Abe tumbled them both on the bed, and wasted no more time. Once inside her again, Clara asked, "Please? Am I allowed to come yet?" She squeezed him tight.

"You can come for me Clara." Abe ground his hips and thrust deeply. Clara shook her head, overwhelmed by the long build up. Abe held her hair, and slowly pumped into her. Clara wouldn't stop moaning, and her powerful legs pulled him deeper. Her cunt clamped down and spasmed. Clara cried out, and with another movement from Abe she fell apart at the seams. The incredible undulations in her body set Abraham off a second later, and he released all the tightly managed control he'd been holding. Animalistic groans and masculine appreciation sounded deep from his throat.

The two stilled as the aftershocks from their lovemaking slowly grew less frequent and intense. Abe held Clara closely. She was slowly coming back from subspace, and he intended to be with her as she made the descent and recovered. He felt pleasantly drowsy, and smiled as Clara wiggled her fingers and toes, collecting herself. She smiled up at Abe who was watching her so intimately. "You know I love you? Right?"

"You know I love you right back sweetness?"

"I do."

"Good". Abe nuzzled her hair and neck. She was falling asleep in his arms. He followed her lead and let go. Together man and wife drifted off to sleep.

***

It was two weeks or so after James departed for his first stop in Vienna that Clara became concerned. Cecilia was more withdrawn, much the way she had been when she had first arrived. Clara wondered if Cecilia had also detected her machinations to set her up. Was Cecilia mad at her as well?

More than that, though, Cecilia begged off joining Clara at ballet rehearsals. It was an awkward predicament for Clara when Sebastian cornered her after a class.

"Clara, I've been waiting to see Cecilia. But she has not been here. I wanted to see if she still wanted to have dinner with me." Clara felt her voice catch in her throat. If she encouraged Cecilia to see Sebastian was she meddling again? James was out of the country... "I'm not sure I should get involved Sebastian. That's up to Cecilia."

"Por supesto. Conozco. I want only to ask her again, but she has not been here."

Clara didn't know what to say. It was odd that Cecilia hadn't been attending rehearsals, but she was under no obligatation to follow Clara everywhere.

Sebastian persisted. "Well, tell her I asked after her." Politeness dictated no other response: "Of course. I will."

***

Cecilia was spending her hours alone in James' attic studio. She hugged her knees into herself, and listened to a recording of Schubert's Fantasie for four hands in F minor. Clara had given Cecilia her old iPod, and Cecilia wasted no time loading the device with music, mostly pieces she had come to adore since she had woken up in England a few months ago. Where possible, she made sure they were recordings of James.

When she listened to that music in this room, she felt as if she closed a bit of the distance between herself and James. It was pitiful, but she missed him. The nagging arousal and sexual frustration she brought onto herself by listening to the music intensified her sense of loss. She refused to give up the music; it was her drug of choice. She avoided accompanying Clara to rehearsals because it freed up time for her to enjoy the solitude without intrusion.