Chords that Bind Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James considered her request. "Hmm... I don't have any rope, but I think—"

"After... after I use my mouth..." she trailed off. Then suddenly "Mmmhhh!"

James toyed with her wet folds and felt his cock twitch at her suggestion. "Good girl." She moaned again as he flicked her clit. Then he helped her to stand up.

His innocent Cecilia looked as though she'd fought back tears. She bit her lip, her face nearly as red as her bottom. Her skirt fell back into place, and she looked very chastised indeed.

James waited a moment to see what she would do. "I also expect you to thank me for your punishments, Cecilia. After all, they are for your own improvement," he said flatly.

"Thank you punishing me, Sir."

"Good girl. Now. As beautiful as you look, I want to look at you with no hindrances." He smiled at her; he wanted to encourage her. Everything about her was uncertain and while it had a stunning effect on her overall, he didn't actually want her frightened. He wanted to refine the training she'd received—if you could even call it that. The effect was evident, but he wanted to guide her into a tranquil submission that enjoyed. She would give him everything because she wanted to.

Slowly, Cecilia pulled her grey sweater off. Her face was already flushed, but then her chest colored too.

"Keep your eyes on me." She nodded and unzipped her skirt, revealing her bare mound and buttocks. Next came her camisole and bra.

James groaned. She stood in nothing but the black velvet collar: a fantasy fulfilled at last.

A different consciousness worked its way through Cecilia's nervous mind, and she knelt, bowing her head with her hands placed gracefully on her knees.

James watched, entranced and then dismayed by Cecilia's display. She still recalled her training from before. But as perfect as her posture was, he felt this realization cool his ardour.

You had to know this was part of who she is now. The voice reminded him. Don't hurt her again. Stop sending her mixed signals.

He observed her, warring with himself at how to proceed. Her training appeared so perfect at moments like this. But that was what threw James off. Her submissiveness was something that was at once a legitimate part of her, and something that had been used against her. When she exhibited real fear because she was uncertain of him and of his reactions to potential missteps, he knew exactly how twisted her initiation into this lifestyle was.

Then complete her training. The voice urged.

Everything about Cecilia required his utmost control. "Cecilia, do you want to be here?"

"Yes Sir." She didn't hesitate to answer him.

She felt his hand stroke her hair and then he was crouching down, looking her in the eye. "And do you want to please me?"

Her eyes showed green. "I do Sir. I just—"

"Just what, Cecilia?"

"I've never done this before."

James closed his eyes and breathed slowly through his nose, working to remain calm. He exhaled. Everything about Cecilia made him want to overpower her and take her entirely.

Cecilia thought it was exasperation and frowned, looking away from him.

That's going to be a spankable offense soon. James decided. "Cecilia, you have no reason to be ashamed. Stop looking away from me. Do you want me to train you?"


Cecilia was bewildered by the question. "Wasn't I already—?"

"No Cecilia. That wasn't training." His voice was hard as he explained, "That was abuse. You didn't ask for it. You didn't want it. The question is: do you want me to train you?"

She did. Desperately. "I do, Sir."

"Good girl. Ask me."

"Will you train me Sir?" She felt wetness continue to pool at her center.

"I will. Come closer; kneel by my feet."

She scurried over to him. "I want you to ask permission to suck on my cock. We'll take this nice and slow."

James started pulling the pins out of her hair. When her hair fell free, he unbuckled his belt. Cecilia watched as he revealed his hard cock. "S-s-s... Sir?" her voice sounded so unsure. "May I suck on your cock?"

His voice was warm with pleasure. "You may. And you will always ask permission."

Permission granted, Cecilia suddenly didn't know what to do. James was so patient with her.

"Lick it first."

She knelt up, and her pink tongue licked her lips first, and then darted out tentatively.

His cock twitched at the contact. This would test his control something fierce. A few soft licks first; then she took longer licks. "That's it. More." He resisted the urge to thread his fingers through her tresses.

Cecilia's hesitant licks grew bolder. She tasted his skin and sweat and the drop of clear fluid beading at the head of his cock, and let his voice guide her. Something else inside her was taking over, letting her focus only on this one task, this one intimacy she'd feared and longed for.

"Mind you teeth, and start to take me into your mouth."

She did, and James wondered if he'd be able to go through with this lesson. Her lips encircled the head of his cock, and he felt how warm and inviting her mouth was. "Now use your tongue."

She did, fluttering it just under the head of his cock. He groaned. And his voice strained. "Very good girl. Take more."

James tilted his head back. He wouldn't manage this if he kept watching her. The sight of her on her knees taking him into her mouth was too erotic for words. She sucked as she pulled more of him into her mouth.

Cecilia had only half of him in her mouth when she felt him nudge the back of her throat. That was when his fingers wove into her hair. She twitched backwards, but he didn't pull. "Stay still." James didn't seem capable of more than short commands. "Breathe through your nose."

She did and calmed slightly. James's fingers gently played with her hair, massaging her scalp, and she moaned around James.

The vibration in her throat nearly undid him. "I'm going to guide you, Cecilia. Keep sucking and keep moving your tongue along my cock." The words were crude. He fought to keep his voice gentle.

His cock was so large it made it difficult for Cecilia, who struggled to take his length as she followed the tugging in her hair. James set a steady pace, trying to prolong this as long as he could. Spanking her on top of the whole evening meant he couldn't hold back much longer. He felt her struggling to take more, and found her effort as intoxicating as the fluttering of her tongue. She began to swirl her tongue around his head every time he pulled her back.

From the groans above her, Cecilia could tell he liked that. She pulled her cheeks in even harder, hoping to please him with her effort. Her eyes watered every time she tried to take him deeper, and she gasped as he bumped the back of her throat again.

"You're such a good girl, Cecilia." The praise gave her the encouragement she needed, and she moved her head that much faster over his cock until she felt him grow harder still, and he let out a fearsome growl. He moved faster in her mouth.

"Fuck. Don't stop."

Her tongue writhed against his shaft and he spilled come into her mouth.

The salty, musky fluid spilled into her mouth and Cecilia only just remembered to swallow. She continued to suck on James's cock, feeling his fingers leave her hair.

For a moment, James breathed hard. Every nerve felt alive. A brief moment of euphoria enveloped him as Cecilia continued her attentions. Then it was too much, and he pulled his shrinking cock out of her mouth.

"Good girl." James still worked to steady his breath. Cecilia looked adorable, mildly embarrassed still, but also basking in the praise he gave her.

"Stand and turn around for me."

She did. James admired his handiwork. Her ass glowed bright red above her shapely legs. The sight revived him. Now that the first urgent needs were met, he could focus on continuing her training. He started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Perfect, Cecilia. Absolutely stunning. You've pleased me a great deal."

"Thank you Sir."

"But I believe you also thought that tying you up would please me. Isn't that right?"

Cecilia wondered. Had she thought wrong? "Yes Sir?"

His pants and socks came off, and this time it was Cecilia who admired the person before her, before he pulled on a robe, obstructing the delicious view. Her wet little pussy throbbed now, still unfulfilled.

"You were correct. I am going to enjoy tying you up very much. Get on the bed."

Cecilia scrambled onto the bed, and James rummaged in his suitcase. Without looking up he said, "Now, lie down."

He knew Cecilia would obey, and found what he was looking for. He smiled. This wasn't usually his style, but if anything he knew how to improvise. He was glad he had packed several neckties for the long tour.

"Normally, I'd prefer to use rope," he said, turning back to her. Her head perked up. James had a few ties in his hands. "I'd love to see how this body looks decorated in knots. But for now, I guess I'll make due."

Cecilia shivered. Her nipples called out for attention, tightening. James pinched one, making her jump and twist away. "See, we can't have that." Now she could see his playful smirk. He pinched the other one, and she had the same reaction. "That won't do at all."

He took her wrist, kissing her pulse point. With a stripped tie, he set a knot behind her fingers so she couldn't reach. He sat on the edge and took her arm to the corner, fixing it there with a knot, but uncertain how well it would hold. He did the same to her other wrist, and then her ankle, leaving kisses wherever he tied a knot. The silk ties were soft. But after a tug, Cecilia doubted she'd be able to free herself.

As James sensually tied her up, he felt his cock stir back to life.

Her nipples were hard and she couldn't conceal her wetness. "Pull on them, Cecilia. Try to escape." Cecilia's muscles pulled but she felt some of the knots get tighter. James smiled. His improvised slipknots had worked.

Her muscles stood out, accentuating her slimness. "Do you think you can free yourself Cecilia?"

"No Sir."


"Good. I think you'll stay like that for awhile."

James stepped away and picked up the phone. "Yes? Room service? A bottle of Mumm and two flutes please. Room 810. Thank you." He hung up.

"James!"


"I don't think I've ever heard you be so forgetful before." He gave her a sharp slap on her inner thigh.

"Agghh! Sir! You can't have someone come up here!" She pulled again at the silk ties, but couldn't loosen them.

James smiled at her predicament. He had no intention of exposing her to a stranger. But he wouldn't tell her that yet. "Well, then, what will you do if I let you go?"

Cecilia was at a loss. "Whatever you want! Please!"

The urgent pleading was musical. "I'll think about it." James pulled on a robe. Then with great interest, he felt up her leg, starting at her ankle and pausing as he approached her pussy. She strained towards him in spite of herself, groaning when he stopped short.

He did the same thing to her other leg, smirking at her arrogantly when he pulled away again. He ran fingers over her sensitive ribs, and her torso twitched. She was ticklish. But he wasn't sure the knots would hold if he tickled her. Instead, he tweaked her nipples, bowing his head to lick them quickly.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Please!! Sir!! Let me up!"

"I don't think so. I'm not done with you yet." He waited a beat. Cecilia struggled, but had no leverage to do anything about the neckties holding her in place.

"But I'm feeling merciful."

Suddenly, a soft weight settled over Cecilia's body. James spread the heavy blanket over her, concealing her naked body completely and hiding the exposed neckties under some pillows. He smiled down as she breathed a sigh of relief. "You're mine. I have no intention of sharing you. Not even a glimpse of you."

"Thank you Sir," she said with palpable relief.

He stroked her cheek. She felt addicted to those little signs of affection. In a flash, he'd moved away to open the door. The bellhop studiously ignored her figure on the bed and set the tray down quickly. In a moment he was gone.

"Hmm... this needs to chill," James said loud enough for Cecilia's benefit.

In a quick stride, he was back at Cecilia's side. The blanket swept over her and Cecilia shivered at the sudden loss of warmth. James chuckled as her nipples tightened to points, again. He traced her leg again, this time brushing her pussy just enough to make her moan.

"Something wrong, Cecilia?" He pushed a finger into her. She was still so tight.

She shook her head back and forth violently, muscles standing out again, looking for more.

Cecilia felt sweat mist over her body at her exertion. But James left her again, appearing to check on the champagne. She wanted his attention back on her. "Please Sir?"

James wondered how long she would last before she begged. He didn't turn back to her. "Not yet, I'm afraid. Warm champagne isn't very good."

"No! Please." His teasing would drive her mad. And now he was pretending he didn't know what he was doing to her.

"Cecilia, you'll need a cool drink. You're going to overheat. We need to cool you down."

Then an icy jolt pressed against her nipples. James held two ice cubes from the champagne bucket to her tight buds and Cecilia wailed. The cold needled her skin and Cecilia couldn't shake or twist enough to escape the sensation. "Ahhh! Please! Sir, please."

"Just a bit longer." Her nipples started to feel numb from the cold and she watched as her body heat melted the ice until it was just James's chilled fingertips covered in icy water. He pinched her nipples again and Cecilia stopped fighting her bonds, giving over to him again as she had for her spanking.

Her eyes closed when his warm tongue enveloped one nipple and then the other, washing her in pleasure and bringing sensation back to the bundles of nerves. He pulled away and James was by the side table again.

"Almost there on the champers. Shouldn't be too long now." Cecilia whimpered.

When James returned she looked up at him hopefully. He traced her lips with his thumb and kissed her. Then he presented his finger to her. "Treat it like you would my cock." He felt her suck and stroke his finger with her tongue. Then she gasped.

That icy sensation was back, but right on her mound. The melting water dripped right over her clit and she forgot about James's finger, biting down against the overload.

James pulled his finger from her mouth. He supposed he deserved that one, but he quickly delivered two stinging spanks to her thighs. He traced her whole mound with the ice cube, watching her try to shy away from the frigid contact. "Please Sir?! Pleeaase." Now her skin felt the burning sting of the smacks juxtaposed against the frosty chill.

"More ice?" His cock stood proudly at attention again.

"No! No! Please! Please no!"


"What do you want Cecilia?"

She couldn't play or resist anymore. "Please Sir, let me come."


"Good girl."

His fingers were still cold from the ice, but her liquid heat overwhelmed it as he thrust two fingers inside her hot cunt. She tried to close her legs, thrusting her hips toward his hand.

All Cecilia could concentrate on were the fingers pushing into her. She needed more, but she didn't know if she could form the words. All night she'd been aroused. Her spanking fanned the flames, and then servicing James on her knees... She could feel how swollen her cunt was in response to James's command over her.

When he though she might actually pull the knots on her ankles free, James stroked her clit, eliciting an obscene moan. She was so close.

"Please!" she hissed out.

James had two fingers pumping into her slick cunt and circled her clit with his thumb. "Come for me."

She threw her head back, breathless. Then her back arched her and came with unnerving force.


Cecilia saw the blinding colors bloom before her closed eyes and felt her pussy contract on James's fingers. He didn't relent on her clit. "Oh! Oh! Mmmhhm." Just when she though her whole nervous system had short-circuited, James lifted the pressure off her clit, and withdrew his fingers. Off came his robe, drawing Cecilia's lusting gaze.

She felt his weight settle on her and felt his cock—rock hard against her leg. His mouth claimed hers again as she struggled for breath. He held her head tenderly with both hands as she came down.

When she was returning his kisses with equal fervor, James brushed her clit again. "Oh God. Please!" James didn't taunt her more. He entered her pussy easily, her entrance slick from her orgasm.

The fullness and stretch satisfied a different desire in Cecilia, settling her frantic search for friction as his cock pushed deeper, claiming all of her. "I was right. I won't be able to let you go," James whispered into her ear. "You feel too good. I'm never going to have enough of you."

He started pumping into her, grazing her inner walls just right to send her pussy clenching tightly around him. With no pain this time, Cecilia's hips met James, hungering for ever deeper penetration.

If her legs had been freed, Cecilia would have wrapped them around him. James paused, fiddling at her wrists until the ties came loose, and Cecilia clung to his shoulders, burying her face in his neck. She bit his shoulder at a powerful thrust and James squeezed her bottom, lighting up the sting from her spanking. At some point after James tied her up, Cecilia forgot about the pain. But James's firm grip had her yelping in pain and she squeezed his cock even tighter, reveling in the fullness, the closeness and the blurred sensations zipping through her body.

Her tight pussy gripped him, feeling like home with each surging motion. When she cried out at the reminder of her spanking, James released his control and fucked her in earnest. Each surge drove the breath from her body until she was panting uncontrollably. She lost track of time and place as the adrenaline and euphoria had their way with her mental faculties turning her whole body into a vessel for pleasure. Seeing the look of utter bliss on her face, and feeling vestiges of male pride that he was responsible, James unleashed his come inside her. A moment later Cecilia cried out, as James's cock hit all the right points, spiraling her upwards again.

The pleasure coursed thought James, and his grip on Cecilia tightened sharply before hugging her body close. Lightness suffused his limbs, and James rolled off her just before letting the ecstasy pull him under.


For long moments, the two lay boneless, satiated and in a daze at the connection they shared. Cecilia felt tugging at her ankles and opened her eyes to see James untying the remaining neckties.

"Everything feel okay? No pins and needles?" he asked, rubbing her ankles.

"No. They're fine. Thank you, Sir."

James tossed the ties away, and returned to her side, leaning on one arm to look at Cecilia. Her hair was strewn out around her, dark against the white sheets. Her nipples stood out bright pink, hinting at red. She smiled in a lazy sort of way. "What are you looking at?"

James traced the lines of her neck and collarbone, happy to see the velvet ribbon in place around her throat. "You really don't have a clue how alluring you are, do you?"

Cecilia shook her head, and reached to cover her nakedness with the duvet. "I'm not. I've never heard that from anyone before."

James purposefully pulled the duvet back, insisting on keeping as much of her within view as possible. "Well, I'll make a habit of telling you until you believe me."

Cecilia averted her gaze, unsure how to respond to such a declaration. James took her hand, and kissed it. She looked up and he smiled, but his eyes were serious. "Your manners and the way you carry yourself are beautiful. However, I feel like you're trying to hide from me every time you look down like that. No more. I want to see your eyes. I want to see your reaction to everything. We're going to break that bad habit."