Chords that Bind Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't. I can't do that. It's too humiliating. I can't. Not while he's watching.

James didn't prolong her indecision. Cecilia felt James's fingers spider their way from her navel up to her throat, and she broke her pose and straightened up in time to see that James was out of his chair and scooping her up. He might not have Abe's obvious strength, but Cecilia felt insignificantly small as James moved her with no visible effort.

In a blur, he was sitting on the bed and she was back over his lap. Cecilia didn't have a chance to wonder if she was getting a spanking. James palm came down on her bottom, and Cecilia jumped at the impact. It hurt, especially since it seemed harder than before, but it sent a message straight to her core.

James gave her a few more swift swats on the backside. "Cecilia, I won't lie. I do love getting a chance to spank your little arse, but I'd rather not have to do it as punishment." He still held back his full strength. He was more interested in rewiring the disastrous 'training' she received under Lace's so-called 'care.'

"If you fail to obey, or to give me a good reason why you cannot comply with my wishes you will be punished. Swiftly."

The entire time he explained this to her, he continued a steady series of spanks on her rear.

"I've told you I expect obedience. I don't think I ask for things beyond your capacity. So tell me why you wouldn't obey me."

Cecilia heard his patient, lecturing sort of tone and thought she saw her way out. "I can't, Sir."

"You can't what? Tell me? What have I told you about withholding things I want to know."

"Sir, you said you wouldn't have that. But I mean I can't do what you asked." She couldn't even verbalize his request.

"Why?"

SMACK!

"Ohh! Oww. I can't—you know—"

"You can't what? Tell me exactly Cecilia. You know better."

"It's too humiliating!" It came out in half a shout and half a whine.

"What is?" Oh, he loved her innocence. It was real, not some fake put-on. Still he pressed her, imagining her face taking on the same scarlet hue of her ass.

"You can't make me—

SMACK! It came down particularly hard right where her thigh met her bottom. James didn't like when anyone told him 'can't.'

"OW! Oh, please don't make me touch myself!"

"Like this?" His index finger and middle finger delved into her core, sliding in easily. He gave her a quick few pumps before tilting her up, presenting his glistening fingers to her mouth and looking at her expectantly. When she looked at him doe-eyed, he growled.

The look James gave her was enough. She opened her mouth and James thrust his fingers in, pleased when she started sucking. "Does that taste like a little girl who doesn't want to touch herself?"

It did not. Tasting herself, Cecilia laved at his fingers, her senses engulfed in the musky scent of her own arousal. His fingers pulled out of her mouth as quickly as they appeared. She was at a loss for a second before James's hand was in her hair. "Does it Cecilia? It wasn't a rhetorical question."

She tried to bow her head, but James hand held her hair firm. "No Sir."

"I thought the same thing." He tipped her back over his knee, grinning at her surprise. She thought her spanking was over.

SWACK!

"I need a good reason for your disobedience. 'It's too humiliating,' is not a good reason. To whom does your modesty belong Cecilia?"

She whimpered, remembering those words. "You Sir."

"That's what I thought. So, since we've cleared that up, embarrassment is not a good enough reason to defy me."

Cecilia shivered. Somehow her body was chilled even as her bottom smarted.

"Have you ever played with yourself Cecilia?"

Wasn't she done being punished yet? The spanking sensations lingered, the tingling cascading in waves over her bottom. "Y-yes Sir."

"What did you fantasize about when you made yourself come?"

Oh God. No. She'd die from the embarrassment.

SMACK! Another fierce spanking on her thigh.

"Cecilia," his voice held a warning this time.

"Y-you Sir."

James had to stifle a groan. Already he felt iron-hard. "Details, Cecilia." He bit out and gave her chastised cheeks a rough squeeze.


"OH! When you were practising back in London... I could hear it through the air vent. It always made me..."

"Wet." James supplied the answer while toying with her sopping pussy lips.

"Yes Sir. And I couldn't concentrate. All I could hear was the music, and all I could think of was wanting you to-to...

James pulled his hands away, wanting her to keep her train of thought long enough to finish telling him her fantasy.

"Mmmm..." she whined at the loss, but a softer spank put her back on track. "I wanted you to tie me up while you practiced, maybe keep me at your feet and-and p-play with me in between pieces."

Cecilia could feel James's raging cock pressing against her, draped over his knee as she was. Her ass honestly felt like it was on fire. The silence permeated the room for a moment before...

SMACK! It rocked her whole being.

"Ohhhh! Please Sir!"

"Your spanking is over."

"Oh, thank you Sir."

"Good girl."

James suspected that Cecilia needed these spankings in order to open up. He took immense pleasure in delivering them; they seemed to ease up something in her, allowing her to more fully embrace the submission that wanted to be set free.

Cecilia rubbed at her eyes. She wasn't trying to be a brat, but the spanking truly hurt and she let a few tears pour down her cheeks.

"Why don't you resume that fetching position you were just in?" James said by way of suggestion.

Cecilia moved to comply. It was hard to maintain any continued sense of pride after having your bottom spanked like a child—over his knee no less.

James was a bit in awe as her body arched backwards once again. She mentioned going to yoga with Clara. Clearly, there were advantages to working on that flexibility. Her limbs were very lean, but every part was supple, working to turn her into this object of sexual submission.

He leaned down, towering over her. This time his hand started at her upturned neck, reminding Cecilia of the velvet ribbon still adorning her throat. Then James's fingers skittered down her chest and torso as if playing quick scales down her body, ending with his thumb pressing her clit and circling it gently.

"Ohh. Mmm." Cecilia didn't know what to do.

"Now let's try it again, Cecilia. Play with yourself for me. Play with that wet little pussy. I want to see how you make yourself come."

He's so constant. He wouldn't let her get away with refusing him and taking her spanking. Of course he'd make sure she learned her lesson. Her spanking was the motivating factor right now. With her bottom still burning and a different fire smoldering in her core, Cecilia let go her left ankle and brought a hand to the apex her thighs. She didn't know if she'd ever been this wet before. It was dripping down her thighs now, inviting James's cock, if only he'd take her.

She spread the wetness, circling her clit. It was impossibly slick, and immediately her hips started rocking. She moaned as she penetrated herself with a slim finger. She couldn't hold this pose anymore. She was strong and flexible, but this called for a different endurance.

James helped her. "Look at me." He could see her muscles starting to flex more and more, and while her effort was valiant, he wanted more of her and wouldn't see her hurt.

She gasped out, undulating her whole body from her hips to her neck, releasing the impossibly deep arch and meeting his azure gaze. Her eyes were shockingly green in this moment, and James wondered how close she was.

"You're still to ask permission to come, little girl."

"Yes Sir." She sat between her heels, kneeling elegantly still, and palmed her breasts, letting out the cutest little moans when she brushed her nipples. Cecilia forgot her humiliation and her modesty. In his eyes, she dove headfirst into the tempting pleasure. She brushed her nipples lightly with the palms of her hands, just kissing the tips and sending all the sensation back into her pussy.

She needed more and a hand snaked back down to tease her clit, the other pinching her right nipple hard enough to gasp in pain.

James unzipped his pants, freeing his cock and fisting it. He needed to time this perfectly or he'd fail to teach her this lesson.

Failure seemed like an acceptable option, he thought, as he watched her. Precum pearled at the head of his cock. He rapidly pulled the rest of his buttons free. The sight of his naked chest was too much for Cecilia.

"Oh please! Please Sir!"

James was proud she remembered to ask. In a lightning quick movement he bent down and took hold of her wrist, pulling it away.

"Please! Please may I come Sir?" Cecilia reached with her other hand, but James took hold of that one too.

"No."

Cecilia wanted to cry. Her whole body rocked forward, searching for friction, begging to fall over the edge.

"You're punishing me! Please!" she begged.

James pulled her up from the floor and lifted her until he sat back on the bed leaning against the headboard, and she was straddling his hips. His grip on her hips was unmovable. She could feel the rigidity of James's cock pressing against her sex, and moved to press against James's shoulders, so ready for him to fill her.

Bold indeed. "Hold still." He seized her wrists in each hand, and trapped her arms, pinning them behind her back and circling her tiny wrists in one hand. She tried to twist free or buck her hips but couldn't get any more leverage.

James's free hand cupped her dripping sex and Cecilia squirmed, aching for him to bring her off. The tip of a finger entered her slick passage, and she felt a slight pressure on her clit, but James's grip on her wrists and the splay of her thighs kept her from pursuing her orgasm.

James couldn't take his eyes off her. Her breasts were just at eye level, and he felt her pulse where he held her, at her very center. He pressed on her clit with his thumb and she eagerly responded, moaning and struggling to buck her hips.

He had her. He traced her clit in an agonizing, slow circle and he had her begging again. "Oh please. No. Please. Please Sir." She felt the waves building and her rational mind being subsumed in physical pleasure.

He pulled his hand away from her molten center and gripped her hip hard.

"No, Cecilia. You've been very good. But since you were very headstrong, and disobeyed without reason, I need to make sure you understand me. If you behaved, I would let you fall over the edge right now, with great pleasure. But I want you to look at me and bathe in this sensation. You can have the rest soon, when I decide. Soak in the promise of more and know that I'll give it to you when I'm ready."

Cecilia gave a sob. Her bottom still stung terribly and all she wanted was for him to make the desirous ache end. He could manage her so easily without any help. In the wake of his demonstration of power over her, Cecilia felt another thirst. Wanting approval and wanting completion meant that she hovered on James's lap shaking and waiting. Her mental faculties sharpened as the physical sensation petered out to the edges. Slowly, her rush to orgasm ebbed. The desire to please James didn't fade though. It grew larger, tempering her physical urges just enough to overwhelm the sensation in her pussy.

When James saw her ease down and saw a look of longing and resignation cross her fevered features, he bent his head to lick her nipples. She squealed, finding the embers ready to burst back into flame at any stimulation. But she didn't beg. James let go of her arms, and let her circle his neck. Her eyes questioned him, and he found he wouldn't deny her any more. He eased the grip on her waist.

"Ride me, Cecilia."

She rose up on her knees and James guided her onto his waiting cock. The penetration was deep and swift. Her slickness invited him in deeper than she thought possible. James groaned and felt her bottom out, hot wetness surrounding him snuggly.

He guided her with his hands on her waist, but she didn't need more encouragement. Her thighs squeezed his legs as she strained around him, eager to feel his wide cock stretch her again, hitting her in such a way as her whole body twitched. James felt his senses blur into the single sensation of Cecilia riding his cock with abandon. Her breasts danced and she threw her head back, drinking in the pleasure. After James held her on the precarious knife's edge of orgasm, his physical presence inside her carried her skyward.

"Please Sir. Please fuck me."

James didn't pause to register her blunt request or its accompanying boldness.

He fixed her with a hard stare, before nearly tossing her over onto her back. Cecilia saw the look in his eyes, and knew he had every intention of granting her wish. He growled, predatory, and crawled on top of her. The powerful thrust made her belly flip, and the change in angle meant her clit rubbed against him as he filled her over and over.

"Please let me come. Please Sir! Please?"

Her begging was music to his ears. "Come for me little girl," he growled out, just before his own release took him.

James held her tightly as they came down. He didn't look up or know how long they'd been lying together so intimately. Cecilia moaned, blinking her eyes. James slipped out of her cunt, still drunk on pleasurable sensation. James watched her with uniquely alpha pride.

She didn't move. All of her limbs felt airy, as if all her nerves were filled with effervescence. She wondered if she'd ever felt this relaxed. The tension that burrowed behind her shoulder blades and her ankles released its grip on her. How different this was from her brutal initiation. Certainly, her bottom faintly radiated stinging tingles and heat, but on the whole she felt like the embodiment of ecstasy.

James ran a finger down her spine, sending aftershocks and shivers down her back. That made her turn to face him, and he wasted no time kissing her, taking his time to claim her mouth the same way he just laid claim to her body and soul.

"Good girl."

"Really?" she asked with soft disbelief.

"Oh yes. We might have to do something about your language though."

"What?!" How had she earned a punishment?

James laughed. "Not tonight though. I did request boldness, after all."

He stood up to fetch his glass of wine and returned to bed, offering his thoroughly satisfied submissive a taste. He didn't regret having only one glass. They traded it back and forth until Cecilia couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.