All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 16'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

What another beautiful installment you have gifted us all here! I absolutely adored this chapter! It was romantic, moved the plot forward, delved deeper into our characters' psyche, and WHEW was it smoking! I was so happy to see James and Cecilia reunited with Clara and Abe, bringing the whole family back together. I really loved how sweet their homecoming was. It was also wonderful to see James start to help Cecilia with some of her more self-destructive tendencies, as he did when she lied about the collar. You've really turned him into such a dreamy Hero. Major props to you Madam!!! Plus, that sex scene was SMOKING!!! I loved getting to read about James and Cecilia settling into their dynamic more and more. Honestly, I could read about it all day long. Beautifully built scene, that was as hot as it was romantic and sweet! (Even if the fur did gross out this American, a little. Haha)

Oh, and I also hope you ignore the nonsense below. Some people don't have the patience for top notch storytelling, and that's all fine and well, after all it's a big Lit world out there and there's plenty of stories for us all, but the fact they felt the need to leave such a condescending comment tells you all you need to know. ;)

This story deserves every single accolade it gets! You are awesome, and thank you for updating again, even with real life getting in the way as it oftentimes will. Speaking of, I hope the puppy is doing well! Please, make sure you are also taking plenty of time for yourself (and your wonderful writing hobby, ;)), and don't stay away too long! Obviously, 5* from me, for another fabulous chapter! Already chomping at the bit for the next one!!! Lots of internet hugs and kisses to you!

All The Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for carrying on with this I love this story.

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 6 years ago
Spectacular As Always

Another brilliant chapter. Excellent prose, hot erotica and well fleshed out, interesting characters. I'm so glad to see James and Cecilia together, I know I've commented that the last chapter too but I think it bears repeating :D

Keep up the excellent work :)

5/5 stars

DreadDelacroixDreadDelacroixover 6 years ago
Yay! Another great chapter :D

It's so refreshing to read a story where the Doms are still gentlemen. So many authors take their characters to a tasteless place. Although there are other author's stories I like, I'm ecstatic when you finally give us another installment of James and Cecilia. THANK YOU!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 6 years agoAuthor
Blushing

Often I feel bad for making you guys wait so long for updates. And instead of abandoning my fantasy altogether, you give me the encouragement to keep at it. Thank you for your support and comments. (Yes, our pupper is doing well! Thanks to the anon who mentioned him.) I'm not going to make promises I can't keep about updates and installments, but I'm always trying to carve out the time to do this right. I'm glad James seems to have won most of you over! You are all wonderful!

xoxo

findingmywayfindingmywayover 6 years ago
Breathtaking

Wow! While I would like updates more often - this was truly worth the wait. The only question I have revolves around communication. (Sorry I have a poor memory). Does Cecilia understand or know the type of marriage Abe and Clara have? Understanding thier dynamic could make things a tad bit easier for James. Although, let's face it James does like to be a bit hardheaded...I cant wait for the next chapter - they are all so good for each other.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years ago
VOTE!

I believe the saying is, "It is easier to ask forgiveness than permission." I know, it's not necessarily a BDSM lifestyle motto, but I'm going to use it in this case. *; ) I haven't asked for permission to post this here, but I'm hoping it's received by the readers and most importantly the author in a positive light. As it was intended to be complimentary.

Mea culpa....~Apple

This is a public service announcement for the readers and supports of poeticlicense91 and her story Chords that Bind Chapter 13.

Chapter 13 is up for a Lit award. If you love reading it as much as I have so far (and I'm not done yet), you will show your support and vote for the writer and her work. Go here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443306

Show your support for one of your favorite authors and stories. VOTE NOW! Voting closes on the morning of September 3rd.

Thanks,

Apple

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 6 years agoAuthor
Unanswered mail (again)

Hey there, FindingMyWay: Cecilia does understand Abe and Clara's dynamic, which has certainly been helpful to our hard-head hero James. I'll leave it there for now. But the good news is I'm answering this question and then getting back to writing... : )

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story full of errors; terrible Spanish

A very good story, all in all. However, to be honest, there are rather numerous errors and misspellings (some examples: you're for your, it's for its, effect for affect, plutonic for platonic, here, here, for hear, hear), and your mistakes in foreign languages are bad; your Spanish in particular is terrible. All these things detract from the quality of the story and the reading pleasure. You should be able to do a better editing job easily. Otherwise, thanks

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I always try to give attention to my revisions, but I'll admit I miss quite a bit. I'm human after all. As for my elementary-level Spanish, I'll just hope I didn't offend anyone. Hope you all can enjoy despite these flaws!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Just read all the chapters at once over the day and have to say I was blown away. Your writing is fantastic. The storylines developed skillfully and are extremely engaging. If you'd like a proof reader I'm happy to oblige! :)

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm so happy you enjoyed anon. There's more to come soon. I appreciate the time you took to read it. I can't believe it's over a hundred pages (on MS Word) now. That's dedication to read in one sitting.

xoxo

lyracallyracalover 6 years ago

Like the other anon, I stumbled into your story today, was absolutely blown away, and ended up binge-reading it all at once. Your writing is so amazing, and I love the realistic way in which you write your characters (plus no Stockholm syndrome!).

Also, as a classical musician, thank you so much for not doing the usual thing that ends up happening when piano and romance are combined! At first I was kind of hesitant to read your story because I was afraid it'd be the usual trope of having a standoffish guy play one-dimensional piano pieces at odd hours because "it's deep!" (as in a certain vampire romance series *cough cough*), but I was elated to find that you actually write about classical music with understanding! (Sorry if this has been asked before, but are you a musician, or a really educated listener?)

The only thing I wish will happen is that Lace gets what he deserves. So excited to read more! (As for the comment below about grammar mistakes, I felt they were pretty minimal and non-distracting, but if you ever need a proofreader, let me know!)

-Lyra

PardonmyfallPardonmyfallover 6 years ago
Very intelectually stimulating!

I too, stumbled upon this story just recently. I happen to think this was a blessing as I had the opporunity to read so much of it at once. I find your style of writing very stimulating as you weave quite a story of senses. All too often on here, authors forget to include satisfactory descriptions, and I feel disgruntled as it trips me up when trying to get lost in the story. Specifics of the ropes to the discomfort of the posture collar really help rope me in (pardon the pun) as a reader.

Very enjoyable, and terribly romantic. Like previous commentors, I also hope Lace gets his comeuppance. In any event. Please keep writing for us!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 6 years agoAuthor
Too kind!

I'm glad you liked it! And that it wasn't overly flowery or descriptive for you! It's quite the time commitment to read all of these chapters, and I'm honored you took the time to read and leave a note. I hope to have more to add to the story soon!

xoxo

PL

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 6 years ago
Breathtaking !

What a story !; I almost couldn't get through the first few chapters, it was pretty gut-wrenching stuff, but fortunately stayed with it til the " rescue". Enjoyed every minute of it after that; well done , one of the best stories I've read here.

Thanks

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for sticking with it

Thanks Avid! I appreciate you hanging in until the rescue... without having the tension of the initial darkness there wouldn't be much of an arc, but I can totally understand wanting to read something fluffy and happy, so thank you for the time investment!

More soon!

xoxo

PL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Title of my comment

The one thing that always makes me hesitant with reading on here, is finding a fantastic series that has a few parts, but then the author stopped writing for whatever reason, and I was left with an unsatisfying ending that wasn't really an ending. I invest far too much into the books I read, it's a nasty habit, but when that happens, it hurts. I'm really appreciative that your chapters (at least from Fugue onward) gave us a somewhat nice place to stop, where if the author suddenly vanished, it would feel as complete as it could. It's good for fully written books too, it gives the reader a place to rest (or work/sleep/eat bc reading is much more important) without feeling the gnawing need to keep reading, just a slight gnaw of wanting to see more of the characters, the storyline flesh out fully, etc. This series is great, I can't wait for the next chapters, and the one left I still have to read, and maybe someday buying the book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous