All Comments on 'Chores for the Neighbor'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First couple of sentences he's a wonderful husband

But in the next couple he's a cheating Son of a Bitch ! That's as far as I got !

Authors please for the love of God , watch shit like that . It's glaring !

No score .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay, let's see, what do we have?

We have a half assed, one page story that's not really a story because it has no ending, about an ass hole husband who can't keep it in his pants, a slut of a wife who parades around in front of an 18 year old to get him excited then fucks him in the same bed her husband used to fuck another young slut, and a horny neighbor that would drop his pants in a second to fuck the neighbor woman who is fucking his kid. So out of the 4 characters in this story there isn't one who has the moral fiber of an cockroach and although what there is of it isn't written too badly, there isn't enough to make a story. I'd say this deserves one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, no characters to like or root for here

Not much of a story with a bunch of characters that have the morals of alley cats or dogs in heat. Really, if it were any worse you'd have to turn the garden hose on the whole group.

There's no real story, no character development; unless you count de-evolving to horny primates, that should be locked in a zoo. Who knows they might even like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

She became a who're for revenge

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Marriage on a banana peel

What Marty did was wrong but would most likely never happened if Lori had open minded aboit sex. Lori going off and having sex with neighbor teenager is stupid . Now Jason's dad is sniffing around. Lori is going to wreck two households if she doesn't get head out of the sand. When you have repaired marriage and love life is better than ever why take chances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why on earth

Would anony be looking for 'moral fiber' in the loving wives category? Why do so many commenters get so pissed off over reading about women's adultery when they came to a section dedicated to women's adultery?9

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one bites the dust.

She really thinks she's the only one fucking around on their marriage this weekend? And she seriously thinks the punk won't tell his friends he's fucking the wilf across the street? They will get a divorce, but its not like its a serious marriage that is failing. Obviously this couple had no true love and respect for each other, nor themselves. Another failed marriage that was never a marriage to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fisherone

There is no excuse for cheating. Ever. Especially not bullshit like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HAPPY

Good story.Happy because as long as its not a sick fetish B.T.B story its a good day.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Cheating is wrong, but

Monogamy is stupid. What sane person could ever expect one person to provide for all your needs for the rest of your life? Just be open with each other and face the fact that the human animal is not genetically wired to be monogamous. Hopefully, this couple will talk to each other and move forward with an improved, open, relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Hippyswinger

So I should set my inner animal free? Beat up the husband of my sexy neighbor, drag her in to my cave and have my way with her? I mean it is survival of the fittest in the animal kingdom after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is entertainment... not Psychology Today. Thanks for sharing!

I enjoyed it! Could have had better editing, but you got the point across.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
First ...

The VERY first thing TaylorSam needs is find an editor! Or two! Then use that person or those people. Words are left out, Others are misspelled. Not the understanable misspellins, either (like 'complEment' instead of 'COMPLIMENT!'. Kinda don't mind forgiving those.

Second ... this isn't really LW, since Hubby (mainly, their marital relationship) has not been affected, yet. It is more like Erotic Coupling, or maybe Firsties.

Last ... get an editor. Try the LIT Volunteer Editor program. Then get a grammar-checker for your word-processor. Will NOT fix everything, but will fix a lot! Make your editor's job a little easier.

Third

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

God you write with all the emotions of a snail.

No sorry that would be insulting snails everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha

Comments by the "Bible Thumping Porn-Readers of 'Murica" always crack me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs to proofread

I liked the story, but it needs to be proofread and please use an editor. The grammar errors and other problems make it a 3 instead of a 5. I have had stories rejected that were more grammatically correct then this one. How did it get approved anyway?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A few points

The story description says that she did it for revenge. There's not much vengefulness achieved when the person upon whom revenge is being wreaked doesn't know the act has been performed. Maybe there could be a follow-up story?

A couple of commenters have complained about the story's structure and grammar. I am a pedant when it comes to use of the English language, and I didn't find this story to be all that bad. Certainly not perfect, but I have seen much worse on this site. I thought it was acceptably readable.

To Anonymouse who says: "I have had stories rejected that were more grammatically correct then this one. How did it get approved anyway?" Really? Under what name did you submit them? I haven't seen any stories authored by Anonymous lately, much as I would like to.

And finally, welcome to new commenter HippieSwinger. There has been a gap in the commentariat since SwingerJoe departed the scene. The Moral Brigade needs a whipping boy and it looks like you could well fill that role now that Joe has vacated it. I hope to see a story from you sometime soon .

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO MUCH LAUGHTER MY SIDES HURT

OK, lets get this straight.......terrible story because bad spelling, lousy editing and missing words.

No good characters to root for.

Good woman turned into slut.

First 2 sentences were glaring because of direct contradiction.

And of course Hippies great take on animals not being wired for whatever.

First one is easy to fix, no comments there.

Second one since cheating husband basically set up wife to become a cheater and she recognized it, why else would husband encourage her to tease the boy and then set it up for said boy to get sight of her. (not telling her boy would be at windows) Without it the story doesn't even exist.

Third, every story in LW starts off with husband or wife is the greatest partner/lover/friend/mother/super hero on Earth, but becomes a mindless whoring woman that is here just to infect the rest of the purest unaffected women in the universe. Rarely is the male in the story ever wrong even when he is the initial cheater because DAMN IT, he got no blow job. (try washing your smelly dick stupid) So that one is tougher to fix.

Once again LW fans have proved that a guy cheating is to be forgiven and should be fully honored once forgiveness is made but a woman is a whore no matter what.

AND as for Hippie going to graciously honor us with his eventual writings of Mutual of Omaha Animal Kingdoms wiring of human animals, remember in the wild the female a lot of times mates with multiples so that would be an indication we will be blessed with another cuck story author in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh

Boring! Next!

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's one thing to learn to like doing things together

A completely different thing to secretly seduce the boy nextdoor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A better Epilog

It would have been better if that Doctor was wrong and cysts on her ovaries only made it harder for her to have children, and that Jason or maybe his father finally knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 star story

Should be hall of fame story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
chores for the neighbor

Someone needs a spell-checker. are there any at the Coven?

The phone call with her husband left me wondering if he wasn't screwing an intern which is why he had to hang up. Is that affair still going on, or maybe a new one?

Reread the story and consider trading "but" for and." Too many times these are not but" situations.

"Again, I debated with myself but my arousal was breaking down my inhibitions." And works better here. This is supposed to be exciting, not fraught with guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really!?!

I am totally shocked that people on this site miss one huge and glaring point. IT'S FICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT AIN'T REAL!!!!!!! SHE DID NOT SEDUCE THE KID NEXT DOOR!!! Get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's what this catgory needed

HippieSwinger, another swinger that's going to spout off the merits of non-monogamy. Spare us the bullshit. Swingerjoe, has covered the subject and beaten it to death. Let it rest. No use re-hashing, it's lost its luster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Really

Of course she did, the author said so. What's the matter with you, can't you read? lol

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
The old window washing trick

This little romp reminded me of the "handy boy" days of my youth. Had one gal who liked me to weed her garden and then would take me inside for a couple rounds of hide the sausage. Had another lady who loved to show up with a towel wrapped around her that always seemed to reveal more than it covered whenever I rang the bell to tell her I was done.

If Lori needs to be called a whore to get you off then so be it. But these women make the world a damn finer place and god bless them. I cant say I would want my wive training the next generation and would have to declare our union void but who knows? Maybe she did and I will never be the wiser.

We all know that mahogany is just a social convention and we are hard wired to get wood with little provacation.

Thanks TS fun read. A few grammar/spelling issues but good characters and now we got the old dog snoopin round the hen house. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fake stories

One of the biggest telltale signs that a story is bullsit is when someone changes their spouse's name or spells it more than one way. It is a real let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Teachers Pet

I was a lifeguard and a teacher on her summer vacation used to bring her kids to swim where I worked. We got to be friendly and I was working with her kids on swimming. The teacher told me she was invited to a club and worried no one would ask her to dance, I inquired as to when this event would take place and told her not to worry. I went to the club on the night she was to be there and she was at a table with several women I was very tan, looking and smelling good. I did not know any of the women and told my friend I had seen her and wanted to dance. The first song was a slow dance and we talked and laughed and she was in shock I'd do this for her. We stayed on the floor all night. We'd disappear to get a drink and I walk her along with her lady friends to their car that night. (Did not kiss her but did hug her).

Teacher's next visit to my work place I was on a board walk doing a repair report and she came walking down as the other lifeguard was watching her children she went to hug me and I was awkward with a clipboard and our lips met (by accident you perverts) she thought I meant to kiss her I guess and she really meant to kiss me. We continued to talk and the weekend she said her husband would be out of town. I told her to be safe. I was home about 7:30 Friday night about to leave and the phone rang. Teacher thought one of her locks didn't work properly and had no one else to call (this was back in the land line days,,,, remember those ????????????).

I got directions (No GPS's either) and off I went. Teacher asked me to come after 9 so kids were asleep and her husband would not be told by them of a strange man at their house. I brought a screw driver (what did I know about locks ???), and the lock seemed ok to me. She thanked me and asked if I wanted a beer, I accepted and we went on the back deck to drink our beers. 1 beer turned into 4 and we were laughing and trying to keep quiet. She was fishing for compliments (she was looking good in her sun dress), Teacher asked me about the kiss and I smiled and said it was too quick and she apologized and asked as to how she could make up for that. I set my beer down and she was in a lounge chair that folds down, I walk over lifted the arm so it would fold back and got on it with her kissing her. We kissed for a good 30 minutes and she asked if I thought bad of her I said no (her husband was a jerk).We kissed some more but then hip rhythm took over and we were rubbing each other hard, I made the first move by kissing down to her breasts and easing the sundress down to expose her beautiful breasts. I sucked on her nipples for close to an hour. I finally lifted her dress to her already spreading legs and to a soaked pussy. I asked if she minded and she said she needed relief by me as I had been on her mind. I rubbed her sweet, soaked pussy for about 20 minutes (didn't let her cum) before I stripped and entered the best pussy I ever had (I was 19) up to that point. We fucked till 4 am, I was exhausted. We continued our little kisses and fucks when time was available and she visited me at college on "extended" teacher work trips. Teacher eventually moved. I'm 30 years older now and a friend brought up her name and asked if I remembered her (I never kissed and told) and I said yes now that you mention her. My friend was on vacation and reading a local paper where he was at and saw she made teacher of the year. (True Story folks)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To: Anonymous 09/22/17

I had a nasty bitch for a home room teacher in my Jr. and Sr. yrs of h.s. who wasn't especially pretty but had a really nice body and a phenomenal bubble-butt ass. One afternoon, just as we were about to leave for the day, she, for no good reason, made the mistake of thinking she could be super snotty with me and not get royally fucked on the classroom floor. After everyone was headed for the exits, I stepped back into her classroom/our homeroom, then closed and locked the door.

I was quick and before she knew what was happening, I had a handful of her hair and she was on her back behind her desk... out of view from the small window in the locked door. I tightly held her down by her hair and told her to take her skirt and panties off so I could fuck her. I kept pulling her hair until she did it and then I slowly worked my cock up into her belly. Once I was halfway in, she surrendered to the inevitable and I fucked back and forth until I was balls deep in her tight cunt. She looked up at me and, in a pitiful voice, said, "I'm your teacher." I started fucking her and said, "So teach me." and fucked her for about ten minutes until I came in her, shooting five or six long streams of thick juicy cum into her. I felt her cunt tighten down on my cock as hot vaginal cum engulfed it and began gushing out onto my balls. That was my first experience with a 'milking pussy'. Her strong cunt muscles milked every drop of my cum into her to 'guarantee' her impregnation.

When she went home, two and a half hours later, her tight little cunt was red, swollen and full of my cum and she knew that she was WRONG.

Before we left, she wiped up the puddle of cum on the floor while I fucked her doggie style... finishing with her lying over the edge of her desk when I shot another load into her. She fucked me back and must have cum two dozen times. I pumped three loads into her and she never told a soul. Both our knees were red and sore.

That was the beginning of a mutually rewarding friendship. she was 38 and I was 17 when I first fucked her and got her hooked on a 9" cock that was 3 1/2" longer and "much meatier" than her husband's. She was barely 5' tall and I was 5'11". When we really got into it, she'd have drool running out of her mouth and be cumming non-stop while I was fucking her. She'd had her tubes tied or I'd have knocked her up a thousand times

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would anyone think this was hot? Tepid story of a whore.

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Enough already!

An important Literotica public service announcement:

For pity's sake you anonymous readers, if you must labor and comment in obscurity at least make it germane to the story. Simply dumping your own sad little pet peeves of psycho-babble in a "comment" totally unrelated to the story will only leave you emotionally and sexually frustrated, and appreciative readers confused and sad for you. Get over your foolish selves, grow up and vent your silly reflections with your unhappy lives elsewhere.

And now, dear readers, back to our story after that short commercial break.

Admittedly, there are a few minor editing errors that could be polished up in the story, but if we are looking for faultless grammar and punctuation, we should immerse ourselves in a Strunk and White Elements of Style. All in all, this hot little tale about a sweet piece of tail is sexy and provocative. Every young man fantasizes about a beautiful older woman who will seduce him and show him the ways of the world. I damn sure did, and a few hundred times at that. How petty and small it is to call a whore such a magnificent woman who would bestow her feminine treasures with a lusty young man. If that be so, our young Jason was indeed a lucky fellow to perform such "chores for a whore." Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson! A well deserved ***** star rating is barely enough.

Keep up the good work Taylor!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Sooo....

He went without sex for over half a year to save a relationship with a woman who wouldn’t give head or do it doggie style? He’s a double dumbass.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

I hope your protagonist becomes infected with HIV and dies a long painful death!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mattenw..asshole !!

What an asshole you like reading loving wives

Stories then make a comment like that ??

What’s your problem? Your wife fucking

Someone better than you ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable short story - very inventive! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Believeable story, and some nice details and intamancy Craig

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous