Choto Temple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I pulled her close to me, and rolled us over, so I was above her now. She was very pliant, letting me move her however I wanted to. It was clear that I didn't need to ask, so I didn't."

"Mother Jones had issues with that, too, eh?"

I wished I hadn't said that, and disrupted his flow, but it was too late. I remembered one of my old editors telling me, Daniel, the best thing a reporter can do is shut up and listen.

"They did," he said, taking a deep breath and the last sip of his cold cappuccino.

"I'm sorry, please continue."

"Well, I think different positions are really nice, so I fucked her in different positions.

"It's so nice to look at someone from different angles, and to feel what it's like to fuck them from different angles. To see the outlines of their bodies in different poses. To see what might cause the most pleasure, and the most pain. Both of which are exhilarating, to me anyway."

"Your own pain, or others?"

"Mainly others," he said, with no hesitation.

"When I had her on her stomach," he went on, "I told her to touch herself. She asked, after a couple minutes, if she should come.

"I love it when they ask. Later she told me she would normally not ask, that she normally would assume that of course she should come, but in that particular instance, she thought she should ask.

"I was going to tell her anyway. No. No coming.

"'Is the goal to turn me on the most?' I asked her.

"'Yes,' she said. 'Exactly the goal.'

"'Then no coming. Just before you're about to come, take your hand away.'

"She seemed to like that. Because it was only another twenty seconds or so before she pulled her hand away, with a quick intake of breath.

"I told her to do it again. She did, and this time stopped touching herself after only a couple of minutes. With the same quick intake of breath.

"It's one of my favorite things to do to a woman, for better or for worse."

"Interesting. How do they tend to react to that tendency of yours?" I asked.

"You mean before or after?"

"Hm. Both, I suppose."

I felt dumb not to have anticipated that question, which of course made sense. Before or after? When life was normal? Or when you became more of a resource than a man?

"Well, before, it varied. Most women I dated weren't into it, but some were, in a big way.

"Luckily for me, I can enjoy lots of different things. It doesn't all need to go according to my fantasies. Or at least that's how it used to be.

"But after? Well, that's a different story. On that night, in any case, I made her get to the edge probably ten or eleven times, before I came inside her in a big way.

"She was really shaky after that. We'd been at it for a good while. It was getting close to midnight. We took showers. And she went home to her husband. Probably with a story about working late.

"I slept really well. Surprisingly well. The previous day came flooding back to me in a somewhat painful rush after I woke up the next morning. But I didn't wake up during the night at all."

I was caught up with a few sentences ago.

"You got a thing for denial?" I asked.

I barely even knew what it was, but I had heard of it at some point, this phenomenon known as erotic sexual denial or just "denial" for short.

"For better or for worse. I sure do. And now there's a whole sect dedicated to the concept!"

I wanted to ask him about that, but it was time for a break. Both according to the clock, and according to Zerzinski's worn look.

He had done enough re-living of decade-old memories for one morning. And he had other responsibilities to attend to now anyway.

I thanked him and headed out the door, determined to leave my recorder in my little dwelling, and take a walk around the mountainside for a couple hours, on this lovely spring day.

As I walked down the stairs to go, another beautiful young Japanese woman in a floral dress with a big hat on her head and a twinkling eye gave me a fleeting smile as she headed toward Zerzinski's house and up the stairs. I heard her knock firmly on his door as I turned the corner into the greenery.

12