Choto Temple Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the moment she pulled her hand up, her brow had furrowed, and she had bitten her lip. But only for a moment.

The usual, more stoic expression returned within about a second. Her eyes, which had momentarily been looking vaguely toward the ceiling, once again turned towards me, and focused sharply on my eyes.

"You said 'none of that,' Danu-san. Did I understand that incorrectly?"

Her impeccable veneer of British English cracked for a moment as she stumbled adorably over the r's and l's in "incorrectly."

"Should I fuck one of you now?" I wondered.

This time I really was wondering.

I wasn't sure if fucking was one of my options. Was this something that needed to be cleared in advance? What fantasy were we in again here? I momentarily couldn't remember where I was.

There was a brief exchange of words in Japanese between the two young models of Asian perfection, which ended with Mariko saying, "ah, so," as she reached inside her bag sitting nearby and took out a small box of condoms, still in its plastic wrapping.

I realized I had made no plans for this eventuality, and I was glad that Mariko took this initiative. She unwrapped a condom nimbly, and slid it on to my penis, which was entirely ready for the occasion.

I looked down at both of these stunning, glistening young women, as I positioned myself between Mariko's legs.

When it was clear that I was going to fuck Mariko, I saw a tension in Rie's face dissipate a little. Rie rolled to her side again, gently caressing Mariko's face as I slowly entered Mariko.

Fucking Mariko while burying my face in both of their glowing bodies was tremendous. It had been a while since I had had sex with anyone. I had almost forgotten how good it could be.

And the last time I had been in a situation quite like this? Never.

Mariko seemed relaxed, like she might be enjoying herself, and certainly made cooing noises that could have been an indication of such. Her body was firm, her breasts bouncing rhythmically beneath my face as I pushed in and out repeatedly, as one does.

Rie stayed right by Mariko's side, looking like she was enjoying the little show sometimes, while other times looking mildly concerned, when I fucked Mariko more deeply. Which always elicited a gasp, and a little jolt in Mariko's legs.

"If I'm going to be making the most out of this investigation, I'll have to have sex with both of you, right?"

I asked both women, as I continued to fuck Mariko. (Though more gently, during conversation.)

Because of Rie-Lolita's almost constantly placid expression, it's especially notable when the expression changes for a microsecond. And it did, again, on "both of you." I thought it was a look of fear.

"Unless you'd rather I didn't?" I asked Rie.

She just looked at me quizzically. As if my question just didn't even make any sense.

I pulled out of Mariko and pulled off the condom. Rie sat up, looking at my face for approval as she began to eat me. She already had another condom in her hand, ready to put on me. But she took her time as she ate me.

I wanted her to lay down and spread her legs, but I didn't say anything. I just tried to take time, be calm, and sit there until she was ready to move on. It wasn't too hard. Her skills at fellatio were easily as impressive as Mariko's.

Eventually, though, I started pressing her shoulders toward the bed a little. She got the physical message, drew her mouth up from my cock, kissed it, and smoothly put the condom on it. She then lay down, legs wide.

Mariko lay to Rie's side, touching Rie's face much as Rie had touched hers. Mariko spoke quietly to Rie. Almost so quietly that I couldn't hear, from above Rie's legs, where I was kneeling, getting into a good position to push inside of Rie.

It was funny, though, that although almost inaudible, she spoke the brief phrase in English, rather than Japanese. The first words of English I think I had heard her utter.

"He's bigger than Robu-san," was what she whispered to Rie.

I watched Rie's face closely. There was a brief expression that might only be described as a shudder before she replied. Again in English, with a playful, pouty tone to her quiet response.

"I barely have a hole there anymore," Rie said.

"Good Choto girls start out tight and get tighter?" I asked.

"They start out as young, petite submissive types to begin with," Rie responded matter-of-factly, "but then we are conditioned. And the conditioning definitely causes the vaginal tunnel to get increasingly tighter over the days and weeks."

"This is going to hurt you, then?" I asked, with my dick right at the edge of her entrance, but not pushing yet.

Rie again looked at me quizzically. As if my question was a strange one, not relevant to the situation.

I tried hard to push aside the doubt and guilt that I was feeling, and play my part, as I began pushing into her.

It was, as the accounts of others have also indicated, as if her entrance had just closed up. I pushed and then retreated, pushed and then retreated, as if I were very gently fucking her. Though I hadn't yet gotten in.

Remembering the accounts of the leg straps in Zerzinski's bedroom, I held her legs up myself, so she wouldn't have to use her muscles that way, thus lessening the tension between her legs.

She immediately understood what I was doing. I could immediately feel her leg muscles releasing some tension, giving me the weight.

Once I had her legs in my arms, it wasn't long before a push kept going, and I was in. Which elicited a sharp gasp from Lolita, and a look of panic.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, obviously trying to get a grip on her demeanor.

"It hurts," she said quietly.

I knew she had been expecting it to hurt. But I suppose the real thing is always a bit different from the expectation, in one way or another.

She was so tight that I felt like I was forging new ground. Perhaps opening a tunnel that had never before been opened, though I knew this couldn't be true. At least she must have fucked Zerzinski once by now. After weeks of clitoral sensory deprivation, punctuated by occasional bouts of edging.

Before then? Who knows.

I don't know if I was just trying to play my role well, or if I was actually feeling sadistic. But for whatever reason, I felt the need to just plunge all the way into Rie at that point, rather than gradually finding my way deeper. In retrospect, it was a pretty awful thing to do.

Rie screamed. Which made Mariko jump.

I must have expected it would hurt her. But I wasn't prepared for this.

For such a demure, controlled woman to made such a piercing noise. It reminded me of the feeling I get when I hear the sound of a police siren behind me, and I realize the cop is pulling me over.

I'm not sure what I would have done at that point, left to my own, um, devices. I was worried I had overstepped a boundary, perhaps.

But Rie took a sort of submissive initiative to get everything back on track right away, with one repeated word.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," she said quietly.

She reached her arms toward me, beckoning me back toward her petite frame. It was then that I realized I had also jumped up when she shrieked.

When I resumed fucking her, I realized my dick had gone soft partway. And it was hard to do much about that. Because now, with Rie's entrance so tight, it just held my dick more or less in one place.

Looking around me, and down, at these glorious surroundings for a bit, it didn't take long for the erection to return anyway. And then I could move. As I got harder, Rie began to whimper, but quietly now.

I guess I figured if she wasn't screaming, I could just do what I wanted to, and I fucked her harder, holding her little body in my arms as I did. Holding her legs up with my legs partly beneath them. It felt so good to fuck her that I was soon at risk of coming.

I didn't want to do that - I wanted to take all the time in the world.

I slowed down, pulled one of Rie's legs up and put her other leg under mine. So she was still on her back, but I was partly on my side, facing Mariko while inside Rie.

I touched Mariko's body while I kept fucking Rie.

At some point I noticed it was after midnight. And I knew everyone had to get up in the morning. As I get older, I start having more mundane, ridiculously pragmatic thoughts like that.

I didn't want to come.

I wanted to be able to fuck more in the morning, easily. And I'm old and that's how it is these days.

No idea how Zerzinski does it. Though the need to have such a heavily sexually-charged atmosphere in order to do it two or three times a day like he does, makes some sense for sure.

"It's getting late," I noted, as I withdrew from Rie's tense little body.

"Is it bedtime?" Rie asked.

"Maybe so," I said.

Mariko began to get her clothes back on. Rie also started making motions like she was going to do something like that. But she looked slightly confused.

I picked up her Device from the table.

"What about this?" I asked.

She looked at me, and at the Device, and said nothing. She also stopped moving. Just sat naked on the futon, in full splendor.

Her hair was all messed up now. The thick coat of makeup on her delicate face was smudged in a couple of places.

Finally the perfect finish was cracked, and it looked even lovelier that way.

She was waiting for something, I thought. I ventured a guess, and put the Device back over her clit. She looked slightly relieved at this. But still evidently uncertain of what to do next.

I picked up the button for her Device and reached toward Rie, to hand it to her. She recoiled somewhat.

"Shall I keep it until morning, then?" I asked.

She smiled, obviously approving of that idea.

"You'll have to spend the night, then," I said firmly.

Rie lay back down, smiling.

Mariko finished getting dressed, kissed me on the cheek, and did the same to Rie. In the doorway she smiled, bowed twice, and said oyasumi, good night.

With Mariko gone, I had to fuck Rie some more.

It was different, being alone with her now. More intimate. She was too sexy to sleep next to without coming first, I ultimately decided.

And I came before cuddling up beside her tense little body to sleep. I never removed her Device again after that.

In the morning I gave her her button back. And now that it was light, she seemed able to handle possessing it. I figured she'd be able to hand it over to the Temple, and Zerzinski, soon enough. And wouldn't have to face such impossibly complicated decisions alone, like whether she wanted to come or not.

As I walked back down the hill, along the yellow brick road, past the wall and the guards, toward the little town below, and the taxi, train and eventually plane that would take me back to Los Angeles, I thought about how glad I was that I had taken this assignment.

Not only did it involve time in some lovely countryside, but also exotic sexual escapades even. And no doubt, a better understanding of what it means to be Donor X.

12