Chris' Adventures Ch. 22

Story Info
Christy and Patty have fun with Hank as Chris is next door.
13.8k words
4.78
1.9k
1

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Chris left to head to the bachelor party, Patty crawled onto Chris and Christy's bed and shed the robe she was wearing, laying on her side, one knee up, her legs spread in an invitation to Christy. Her, straight, long black hair fell over her shoulders and pendulous breasts, hiding her erect nipples from view. "So what shall we do now?" she asked with a glint in her eye, rubbing her stomach, she thought about Chris all dressed up next door and what he would be getting into. The thought made her pussy wet with excitement. She also wondered if Christy had heard back from her boy toy. But in the meantime, the two of them could occupy themselves.

Christy licked her lips at the sight of Patty's open legs, showing off her bald pussy. "I can think of a few things to do," she cooed as she climbed onto the bed, her robe falling open to reveal her small breasts and round stomach as she settled in next to Patty. Leaning in she gave one of Patty's nipples a soft kiss. Patty rolled onto her back and Christy went with it, keeping her lips planted on the soft creamy flesh of Patty's breast. Both women moaned as Christy began sucking at Patty's distended nipple and their hands started to explore each other's body for the second time tonight when the phone in her robe pocket buzzed. Christy was torn between continuing to suckle at Patty's breast or answering the phone. In the end, she broke from Patty's nipple and pulled out her phone as she lay back on the bed. She knew who it was and wanted to jump on it as soon as possible.

"Ohhh. You tease." Patty moaned as she turned on her side to face Christy, seeing her busily typing away.

"Well, I wanted to see who it was. Remember when I said I texted my boy toy?"

Patty ran a finger up Christy's naked thigh and sighed. "Yesss." She ended her fingers journey at the cleft of her mound, and slid a finger through Christy's wet folds, making her moan as she typed. Part of her hoped they couldn't make it so she and Christy could enjoy some more time alone and the other part of her wanted to have the men over to service both of them.

Christy moaned as Patty toyed with her pussy while trying to respond to Hank's text. "You mean you're the only one at the house tonight? Poor baby." She gasped as Patty slid two fingers into her pussy. "Uhhhh baby, that feels good, but you can't keep distracting me while I'm trying to get us some dick." She let out a half moan and chuckle as Patty wiggled her fingers and let out a little laugh.

"Yeah. Tim and Troy are at the club, Mike is out with his girlfriend, and Wil is at a bachelor party."

Christy moaned and wondered, was Wil at the bachelor party next door? She'd have to ask when Hank got here. She figured he wouldn't turn the opportunity down. "Well come on over. You can have two mature women tonight. You could have just come right over without responding. It was an open invite no matter who you brought. We're ready and waiting."

"Well in that case, I'll be over as fast as I can."

Christy reached over Patty and set her phone on the bedside table. She looked down at Patty who was still fingering her slit and kissed her. "Hank will be over as soon as he can." She cooed.

Patty moaned, "So how long does that give us?" She asked as Christy kissed her way down her body, nuzzling her breasts as she went.

"About thirty minutes lover." Christy kissed Patty's inner thigh, working her way to the smooth, glistening mound that waited for her.

Patty moaned. "Ohhh. Just enough time for another orgasm. Should we get out some toys or eat each other out again?" she asked as Christy began stabbing at her wet hole with her tongue.

Christy looked up from between Patty's legs and grinned, thinking getting out a double-ended dildo to use would be fun. "Mmmm. How about we get out a toy to play with?"

"A strap-on?" Patty asked as she tugged at her erect nipples, moaning.

"Well then one of us will probably miss out," Christy replied, rolling off the bed and losing her robe.

Patty watched as Christy walked across the room, her round ass jiggling as she went. She wanted to run over and grab her ass and tease her tight hole while she rummaged around in the dresser drawer she had open. When Christy turned around, Patty let out a long, low moan. "Oh my, yes." In Christy's hands was a large double dildo. She shrugged off her robe and spread her legs wide in anticipation as Christy waved the obscenely long phallus at her.

"I got this out a couple few weeks ago to play with a young coed that Chris and I met online. We had some fun with it," Christy said as she crawled onto the bed. "Now it's time to use it with my best friend and lover."

Patty blushed and sighed as Christy trailed the huge dildo between her large breasts. "Mmmmm. I love you Christy," Patty reached up with her hands to cup Christy's head. She gently pulled, guiding their lips together as Christy lay on top of her, the dildo sandwiched between them. They ground against each other, Patty thrusting her tongue into Christy's mouth and exploring. She moaned and ran her hands down Christy's back to squeeze her ass. She kissed and caressed Christy, loving the feel of her body on hers thinking that she needed to get over here more to enjoy time with Her. She truly did love Christy, they had been friends for quite a while and ever since the two of them and their husbands had started sleeping together, she felt a stronger attraction to her. She was sure Christy felt the same. As she thought about the two of them, they ground their naked bodies together. She was broken from her thoughts when Christy rolled over, pulling Patty with her. She let out a yelp of surprise as she ended up on top.

Christy pushed Patty from her and admired her lovely breasts. Christy was a 38B and Patty was endowed with 36G breasts. They hung low and were very full. Chris' favorite. Christy loved them too, but for different reasons. She smiled up at Patty and wondered if she should get her chest enhanced as she massaged Patty's soft, full breasts. It would make her figure more proportional, plus she was sure Chris would love it. "God, you have beautiful breasts Patty," Christy gushed.

Patty smiled down at Christy and moaned. "Mmmm. I love yours too."

"But yours are so big compared to mine, maybe I ought to get them enhanced." Christy said as she grabbed the dildo and teased Patty with it.

"Ohhhh. But yours are a nice size. I love them," she leaned over and flicked her tongue over Christy's erect nipples to belabor the point. A long, low moan escaped Christy's lisp as Patty teased her nipples.

"Well thank you baby." Christy cooed. "But right now, let's put this dildo to good use." She waved it at Patty now.

"So, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I use this solo too. And it bends just fine to fit in both holes," Christy said with an evil grin on her face. "How about you slid this in me, then I'll hold it up for you to mount?"

Patty eagerly grabbed the dildo and rolled off Christy. She was now between her legs and sliding the head of the long phallus into Christy's dripping hole. Moans escaped both their lips as Patty slid jus the head in and then pulled it out, teasing Christy before sliding it back in and giving her a little more. The glistening lips of her pussy parted and swallowed the dildo inch by inch. Soon she was sliding it in and out of Christy as she writhed on the bed, taking half of the thick dildo in her pussy. Patty licked her lips as she continued to fuck Christy with the dildo. She was eager to hop on the other end but wanted to watch Christy squirm as she thrust the dildo in and out, watching her pussy swallow more than half the thick shaft. Patty figured at this point she stuffed at least twelve inched into Christy, but now she wanted in on the fun.

Christy moaned as Patty shoved more and more of the dildo into her wet pussy. Her moans grew louder in protest when Patty pulled most of the dildo from her and stopped. She looked down though and saw that Patty was getting up and getting ready to straddle her. "Oh yessss," she grunted as Patty bent the dildo at a right angle so she could mount it. The pressure it exerted on the floor of her pussy made her moan. She cupped Patty's hanging breasts as she lowered her body onto the thick dildo. Inch by inch it disappeared until the smooth skin of their mounds was touching each other. "Mmmmm. How does that feel Patty?" Christy asked as she rolled Patty's erect nipples between her fingers.

Patty gasped and groaned when she let go of the dildo. It wanted to straighten out but couldn't. The pressure it exerted on her as she ground her hips felt incredible. "Oh god that feels so good," she gushed. Her hands ran their way up Christy's arms to cup her hands over her breasts as she continued to grind her hips and move up and down ever so slowly, making the dildo move in and out of both just slightly. She leaned forward to crush her soft breasts against Christy's palm and squeezing fingers as she let go. Her own hands slid their way up Christy's belly and began to massage her breasts. She cooed and began pinching Christy's nipples, tugging on them as they grew hard. They continued like this until Patty got an idea in her head as she began bouncing up and down more, taking her hands form Christy's pert breasts and hard nipples, nearing her orgasm. She stopped and flashed a grin at Christy, who looked up at her through half closed eyes.

"What are you doing lover?" Christy sighed as she watched Patty lean to the left and the right, pulling her legs up so she was on her feet, squatting on top of Christy and the dildo.

Patty didn't say anything. Instead, she twisted to the left and slid her right leg over Christy's abdomen. She kept turning, straightening her left leg as she turned so she was facing Christy's feet, reverse cowgirl position, without the dildo ever leaving her pussy. She got her feet back under her and shifted into a kneeling position so she could arch her back and grind her hips. She moaned as the dildo inside her now pressed against the top of her pussy. Every time she ground her hips; she could feel the veiny dildo rub against her G-spot now that she had turned around. She heard moans and groans coming from Christy and felt a hand rubbing her ass while she began rubbing her clit, slowly at first and building speed as her pleasure rose.

Christy marveled at how limber Patty was as watched her spin on her hips to get into a reverse cowgirl position while keeping the dildo inside her. Patty's firm, round ass began moving up and down as Christy slid her hands to her groin. She began rubbing her clit between her fingers with one hand like she always did when she had something inside her and rubbed Patty's ass with the other. The sight of her riding her hips, with her long black hair swaying back and forth over the small of her back was erotic. Not to mention the feeling of the dildo pressing against the floor of her pussy. "Oh god," she moaned as she pinched and rubbed her clit. "That looks so hot Patty," Christy moaned.

"Mmmm. It feels incredible," Patty gushed as she picked up one of her breasts to lick her hard nipple and pinched her clit. She could feel a pressure building up inside besides her impending orgasm as she pleasured herself on top of Christy. It felt like she had to pee but just a bit different, a sensation she'd never felt before. She kept going, hearing Christy's moans and groans behind her, urging her on, picturing Christy playing with herself, watching her ass bounce up and down. The thought brought her closer and closer to orgasm, the pressure inside her building.

Christy moaned and tugged at her nipples and clit, her breathing becoming ragged as her orgasm began to wash over her. "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhhh," she groaned as her body stiffened. Her legs tightened and she rubbed her clit furiously as she cried out with her orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh, yessssssss!" Her pussy gripping the dildo in her pussy as she shook with pleasure as Patty began to moan and groan louder and louder.

Patty felt Christy tense and shiver underneath her. She knew that she was in the throes of her orgasm and she wasn't far behind. She rubbed her clit and tugged at her nipples eliciting loud groans form her. Patty felt her orgasm welling up as Christy shook and then began relaxing, her hips slowly moving in the afterglow of her orgasm. Patty wanted to come but she still felt the pressure of needing to pee in her pussy. She kept bouncing up and down ever so slightly on the bent dildo in her pussy and diddled her clit as she just relaxed and let her orgasm wash over her. "Oh my God!" Patty cried as she began to tense up and fall back on Christy. "I'm cumming!" She cried out as she ground her hips as her body writhed on top of Christy. She felt the dildo slip from her pussy, grazing the upper wall of her pussy and driving her wild. She rubbed her clit and screamed as she felt the pressure in her pussy lessen with her orgasm and she began squirting. Her mind raced with confused emotions of pleasure and embarrassment. She'd never done that before and it felt strange yet pleasurable as the clear fluid rained down on her's and Christy's legs and thighs.

Christy was sighing and grinding her hips when she felt Patty fall back on her, screaming with her orgasm. She grabbed Patty's hips and held her there while she felt Patty stiffen and then yell, she was cumming. She had never seen Patty have such a forceful orgasm before but she loved it. As she was holding her there, she then felt warm liquid hitting her legs and thighs. Oh my god, Christy thought, Patty was squirting. She sighed and moaned, caressing Patty as she rained her fluid down on the two of them. She had never experienced that before and was a bit jealous. As Patty writhed and squirted, she wondered if Patty could tell her how she did it, and wondered if she could do it too. Patty soon stopped moaning and writhing. Christy could feel her body relax and she slid off her. Christy turned to Patty and smiled wide, not saying anything, but she could see that Patty was turning red and had an embarrassed look on her face.

Christy reached out and softly caressed her cheek. "Oh baby, that was so hot."

Patty sighed and gave a nervous chuckle. "I didn't mean to pee on your bed. It, it just happened."

Christy pulled Patty to her, hugging her tight. "That's okay, we can wash the sheets later. Besides, pee or not, it's hot. I've never been with a girl who can squirt."

"That's the first time it's happened." Patty said as she sat up on the bed, feeling a little better about it. "I felt like I had to pee during my orgasm and just let go."

"I was hoping you could tell me how you did it. And I'll let you in on a little secret." Christy sat up, her face inches from Patty's. "I like golden showers," she whispered.

Patty gasped, "Oh my god. That, that's a bit kinky. And, I'm not sure how. I think the pressure of the dildo rubbing the roof of my pussy did it."

"Well," Christy replied, "That's essentially what you just did." Christy thought for a moment then spoke again while grabbing a towel for the two of them and began drying off her legs. "I should get a g spot stimulator. That might get me to squirt. I'd love to be able to do it." She tossed the towel to Patty and she dried off as she got up from the bed.

Patty smiled at Christy as she dried off. "It was an incredible feeling. A bit messy though." She laughed as she finished drying off. "I wonder if we could do it again later with your boy toy."

Christy laughed. "I'm sure he would love it. I wonder how he would feel about giving me a golden shower?" Looking at the clock on the bedside table she saw that Hank would be there in a few minutes. "Speaking of which, he should be here soon. We should get dressed."

"Why?" Patty asked. "We're just going to end up naked a few minutes after he gets here, right? And I still can't believe that you never told me you are into golden showers."

"Well, it's a fairly recent revelation thanks to Ellie, the other woman in the neighborhood that Chris is fucking." Christy though Patty was right as she spoke and grabbed a robe from the rack on the wall. She picked on for Patty too and handed it to her. "She gave him one when they met and when Chris got home later that day, I did the same to him. Then he did it to me. It was quite erotic."

"Ah yes. Our competition," Patty laughed as she put on the robe. "But isn't it messy?"

Christy chuckled. "We've met and had lunch a few times. I've invited her over to chat and relax in the hot tub. She says she's not into women but I think she might want to try. I've dropped hints and casually flirted with her when we've hopped in the hot tub. I might get her to try. And it's not messy if you plan accordingly." She looked around the room, "It's not like I pee on him in the middle of the floor. The shower stall, yes."

They both laughed. Patty stepped up to Christy and wrapped her arms around her in a big hug. "Thank you. I feel better now. I never knew I had it in me. Now I want to explore this some more and see if I can repeat it." She held Christy out at arm's length and smiled at her, staring longingly into her eyes. She could see the loving look in Christy's eyes as they stood there. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She pulled Christy close and planted a tender kiss on her lips. She felt Christy's arms caress her and hold her tenderly as they stood there in the middle of the room.

Christy sighed and broke their embrace. "I love you too Patty. Very much." Inside she felt like they were reaching a new level in their relationship. They had grown even closer in the last couple of years since finding their husbands together one night, so much so they had gone past just good friends but to lovers, maybe even soulmates.

"Enough to divorce your husband, run away, and get married to me?" Patty asked with a mischievous lilt to her voice and wry smile. Patty was trying hard to contain a laugh as she waited for the answer.

Christy was taken aback by the question but quickly saw that Patty was trying not to laugh. She started to chuckle and Patty soon followed. "The offer is tempting, but I love Chris too much. Besides, what would the guys do?"

Patty thought for a second then answered, "Probably move in together and fuck each other's brains out." They both cracked up laughing at that as they walked out of the bedroom to head downstairs.

Before they could get to the kitchen to grab a glass of wine the doorbell rang. "Patty, why don't you go answer the door? I'll pour three glasses of wine for us."

"Me? He's your boyfriend." Came the sarcastic reply.

"Well yeah. But I think he should have a new face greet him at the door. Surprise him." Christy waved her hands at Patty, urging her to head to the door. "Now shoo! Go get Hank!"

Patty skipped out of the kitchen and down the hall. She was still new to this open marriage thing and would be kidding herself if she said she wasn't a little nervous, and excited. Especially since she was getting to share this experience with Christy. Opening the door, she was greeted with a surprised look from the gentleman on the other side. He was about six-foot tall, medium build with a boyish face. You could tell he was a college kid. A cute college kid too, she thought.

"Um, Uh, Hi." Hank said as he stared at Patty in her robe. "Do, do I have the right house?" he asked a little confused. "Does a Christy live here?"

Patty chuckled and held out her hand, offering it to Hank. "She does. I'm Patty." She answered, blushing a bit. She could see Hank looking her up and down as he took her hand and stepped inside.

Hank laughed nervously. "It's, a pleasure to meet you, Patty." He looked her up and down, his eyes lingering on her ample chest before moving to her petite face framed by her long black hair. "And may I say, you look lovely."