Chris' Adventures Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing a robe from the rack in the corner of the room Hank headed upstairs followed by the two women. He poured them all a glass of wine and handed the two ladies a glass. "So, what shall we do now?"

"I know what I want to do..." Christy trailed off, staring at Hank.

"Well, you're going to have to wait," he replied, taking a sip of his wine.

"How about some popcorn and a movie?" Patty suggested.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Christy answered. Why don't you make the popcorn while Hank and I go pick a movie?" Christy grabbed Hank's hand and pulled him into the living room where they perused the giant movie collection Chris had amassed over the years.

"Do we really have all night?' Hank asked as they looked through DVD titles, pausing at the porn that was occupying one corner of the display. He looked at Christy as he pulled out a copy of Taboo.

Christy let out a little laugh. "Will that get you back in the mood faster?" She patted his ass as he put it back on the shelf. "Maybe we could pop that in to watch during our second round And I'm betting we do. Chris is over there dressed up as a cheerleader, taking on all the guys at the party. I'm sure he'll want to have a second go at them. And even if he does come home. He can get cleaned up and join the three of us in bed." She pulled out a copy of Star Wars - A New Hope. "How about this?"

"This is true. And speaking of the three of us, I'm sorry for overstepping earlier, thinking you had Patty over to introduce me to her." He turned see what movie Christy had grabbed. "I have never seen that."

Christy's eyes widened. "You have never seen this?? Well, I know what we are watching then. Apparently, your parents didn't raise you right." She padded over to where Hank was standing and kissed him on the cheek. "And that's okay. I should have told you before you got here. I still haven't found anyone for you yet. I thought I might have, with a woman in the neighborhood that Chris is sleeping with regularly. But I think she's happy being divorced and free now. Besides. I'm pretty sure she'd be looking for someone who is bi."

Hank plopped down on the sofa and Christy popped in the DVD and cued it up. "Why do you say that?"

Christy answered as Patty came into the room with a bowl full of popcorn and three more glasses of wine, "She wants to see Chris with another man. Something she'd wanted to do with her ex, but he wasn't into it."

"What's this?" Patty questioned as she set the food down on the coffee table and joined the other two on the couch.

"Ellie, the woman Chris is sleeping with. She's divorced and wants to see Chris with another guy." She cuddled up to Hank on the couch as she sipped her wine. "But Hank here," she passed to squeeze his thigh, "Want's me to hook him up with an older woman. She'll have to share him with me though."

"Not wanting to give up your boy toy?" Patty ribbed. As she grabbed the bowl of popcorn and passed a glass of wine to Hank.

"Not yet. Though if he finds a job away from here after he graduates college in the spring, I'll lose him."

Hank hugged both women to him and sighed contentedly. "Well, I have a surprise for you then Christy." He looked down at her and met her gaze. "I have a job lined up with a company I have been interning with this year. So, I'll be sticking around."

Christy's eyes lit up when she heard Hank tell her that. Both her and Chris enjoyed Hank's company, Christy more so, and she was happy that he would be sticking around. "That's great Hank. We can keep this up now. And I'm still looking. I have more time now." She craned her neck and he lowered his head to give her a kiss.

Patty elbowed Hank gently. "Hey there. No getting all lovey-dovey when I'm here. I thought we were going to watch a movie."

Hank turned to Patty and smiled, "Are you jealous?" He leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before she could say anything. When he pulled away "Now how about we watch that movie?"

Patty let out an appreciative moan as Hank's lips touched hers. He was a hell of a kisser she thought as his lips danced over hers, making her squeeze her thighs together and wanting to skip the movie altogether. "Um, uh. Yeah, the movie," she gushed as Hank smiled and she settled in next to him.

They watched the movie for the next two hours, munching on popcorn, drinking wine, and cuddling in various positions. By the time the movie was over, both Patty and Christy had their robes untied, Hank's hands were resting on at least one of their breasts, and Patty had her head in Hank's lap. She could feel Hank's cock beginning to stir under the robe as she lay there, his hand absentmindedly caressing one of her breasts through the satin robe she had on. "Mmmm, feels like Hank is ready for round two. Or at least he's getting there." She slipped her hand into his robe and began caressing his hardening shaft, feeling it grow in her hand.

Hank moaned and smiled down at Patty. "Mmmm. Sounds good to me. But first, I need to hit the bathroom."

Patty sat up and glanced at Christy with a grin on her face. "Remember what you told me earlier?"

Christy nodded, knowing exactly what Patty was hinting at, and hopped off the couch right after Hank. "Why don't you use the bathroom in the spare bedroom? Then we can continue our fun. Or better yet, we can start in the bathroom if you want to get really kinky."

Hank stopped and raised an eyebrow at Christy. "What do you have in mind?"

Christy stepped closer to Hank and rubbed his erection through the robe. "Ever heard of a golden shower?"

Hank sucked in his breath. "You're kidding right?"

Christy craned her neck to plant a kiss on his and whispered in a sultry voice, "No, I'm not. You basically got peed on when I squirted. Why not go all the way?" She felt Hank shiver and moan at the sound of her voice. She hoped he was going to go for it.

Hank looked down at Christy and then over at Patty who was standing there, robe half open and giving him an innocent look. "You two really want that?"

Patty batted her eyes at him. "I've never done it before. Christy is one with the experience here." She stood on the other side of Hank. "But I'm willing to try anything once. Besides, I can guarantee you that none of your college girls will let you pee on them."

Hank groaned as Patty reached into his robe and squeezed his cock. "Ohhh. Well since you put it that way. Off to the shower, we go."

Patty and Christy raced upstairs to the spare bedroom and by the time Hank got there, the two of them were naked in the shower and making out. Hank walked in, naked, and stepped into the oversized shower stall as the two women kissed and pawed at each other. He took up a spot behind Patty and began rubbing his hard cock up and down the crack of her ass while she had her lips locked on Christy. A moan escaped her lips and she pressed back against his hard shaft. She looked over her shoulder and cooed, "You want my ass too?"

Hank grunted. "I want all of you."

"Good." Patty turned back to Christy and tugged at her arm, guiding her to the floor of the shower. She was excited yet shaking a little. She'd never in her wildest dreams thought she would be on the floor of a shower stall waiting to get peed on. "Is this how you do it Christy?" Patty asked as she knelt on the floor, one leg between Christy's thighs, scooting closer to her, their breasts and hard nipples rubbing each other.

"Uh huh," Christy moaned. She was glad that Patty was willing to try this with her. It was probably the only reason she was trying it, but she wasn't going to complain. She was so happy that she'd get to share it with Patty. She looked up at Hank, who had his cock in hand and looked like he was ready to explode, and smiled wide. "You like what you see baby? Two mature MILFS making out and waiting for you to urinate on them?"

Hank groaned. "Mmmmm. Except you don't have any kids. More like cougars."

"And you love it. Now how about you let loose with that load you're carrying? Just don't hit the face."

"Oh God," Hank moaned. He held his cock out and aimed it at the two women who now were facing him, side by side, like dogs waiting for a treat. "You two are so kinky. And it's so damn hot." He stood there pointing his hard cock at the two women, a strained look on his face as he tried to urinate on them.

"A little bladder shy honey?" Christy asked. Hank nodded.

"Do it Hank." Patty called up to him. Patty was anxious to see how it felt and talked him through his shyness. "Relax and think about these two hot, mature women that will let you do almost anything to them. Piss on us. We want it bad." Patty caressed her breasts, holding her sagging globes up for Hank.

Hank watched as Patty and then Christy cupped their breasts and began kneading them. His face relaxed as he aimed his cock at the target the girls presented him. A sigh escaped his lips as urine began to flow from the head of his cock. He watched, a look of amazement on his face, as Patty and Christy knelt there moaning as his urine streamed and splashed over their bodies. "Oh my God." He gasped. "You two are so hot and kinky." He waved his cock back and forth between the two of them as they started to caress their bodies, urine flowing freely down their chests, over their stomach and between their spread legs.

Patty let out aloud gasp as the stream of urine hit her chest. The warm, pale-yellow liquid splashed against her breasts and hit her neck as she dropped her breasts in surprise. Never would she have thought she would like it, but as Hank waved his cock back and forth between her and Christy, she realized that it was a turn on for her. Glancing over at Christy she saw that she had her head tossed back and was spreading her legs now, rubbing her pussy. She turned to Hank and did the same, her fingers running through the cleft of her pussy as he continued to urinate on them. "Hit my clit Hank." Patty heard from Christy. Hank did as he was told as his stream kept coming and Patty watched in awe as Christy spread her legs and pussy as Hank rained urine down on her.

"Ahh yessss." Christy hissed as the stream of urine hit her pussy and ran through her folds. She rubbed her clit and fingered her hole as Hank aimed his cock at her. Ever since Chris had come home from Ellie's house and introduced her to golden showers it had been a somewhat regular part of their lovemaking. Being able to introduce Patty and Hank to it was even better. Furiously she flicked at her clit, sending small waves of pleasure through her body. "Mmmmmm. Let Patty try it Hank, before you run out."

Hank aimed his stream at Patty as she opened her legs wider and rubbed herself. She gasped and groaned as his stream hit her, but after a few seconds his stream weakened and it soon became a dribble as his bladder fully emptied. Christy leaned in and kissed the head of his cock, swallowing it and drinking down the last few drops of his stream, eliciting a loud grunt from him. "Dear God that was incredible Christy," he gasped as she withdrew her mouth from his cock. She stood up and then planted a kiss on Hank's lips, stabbing her tongue into his mouth.

Patty stood up and rubbed her piss-slick breasts against Christy's back. "Oh Christy, that was an eye-opening experience. I want to do it again, with you doing it to me though."

Christy broke her kiss with Hank to look over her shoulder. Patty was in luck. She could feel the urge to go welling up and figured that this was as good a time as any. She then wondered if Hank would want to join in. "Then get on the floor honey. Because I feel the urge to go." She then looked at Hank with a gleam in her eye. "Want to join in on the receiving end lover?"

Hank shook his head. "That's okay. As hot as that was, I think I prefer to be on the giving end." He patted Christy's ass, "But I'd be more than happy to watch you do it to Patty."

Patty sat on the floor of the shower and Christy instructed her to lie down. She did and Hank took a seat on the corner bench of the oversized stall. Christy squatted down on her haunches over Patty and spread the lips of her pussy.

Patty held up her head and watched as Christy held herself over her body, spreading her pussy. Patty could see the lips of her glistening folds as she began to let the stream of warm liquid flow from her pussy. Gasps and groans emanated from her mouth as the hot urine hit her body.

Christy arched her back and the stream of urine arced upwards and hit Patty on the neck. Patty gasped and so did Hank. Christy looked up to see Hank stroking his cock as his eyes were glued to the spectacle in front of him. Christy wiggled her hips, causing the steady stream to splash on Patty's breasts and stomach, making her skin glisten in the light of the shower stall. The whole time Patty rubbed her breasts and pussy when finally, Christy sat up and let the last of her full bladder empty directly onto Patty's pussy, drenching her slit with hot urine and causing Patty to grunt and shiver. Christy leaned forward to plant a kiss on Patty as her flow stopped. "How was that?"

Patty sighed, "I think I found something new to introduce Rob to. I had a mini orgasm just now."

"I told you it was hot."

Hank sat there and rubbed his engorged member, watching the two urine-soaked women kissing and rubbing against each other on the floor of the shower stall. "Mmmmm. You two are so dirty. And I love it." He stood up and turned on the shower head, raining hot water over himself, Patty, and Christy. "How about we get cleaned up and head for the bed?"

Christy stood up, helping Patty off the floor of the shower stall. They stood under the hot cascading water with Hank and began soaping each other up without hesitation. She turned to face Hank and pressed her soapy body against him, wiggling and feeling his hard cock slide over her body. "All worked up now, aren't we?"

Hank wrapped his arms around Christy and hugged her tight under the hot shower of water. "You know it. Now let's hurry up and get washed off." He lowered his head and in a husky voice said, "I want to see you and Patty pleasure each other while I watch. Then, I'm going to fuck you both in the ass."

Christy groaned and went weak in the knees. "Ugghhhhhhh." She loved it when she was told what to do, even better when she was being told to pleasure her best friend while someone looked on. She reached behind her and pulled Patty under the shower head with her and Hank. "Yes, let's hurry up and get clean so we can get dirty in bed."

After a quick rinse and toweling off, Patty and Christy headed to the master bedroom, telling Hank to have a seat in the chair and that they would be back soon.

"Let's slip into something sexy for him," Christy told Patty as she headed towards her lingerie chest. "We're not too far off in size. Except for your huge boobs." They both giggled.

"Well, I think I probably left a bra over here last week when I came over for a quickie with Chris earlier in the week. So, we're covered there." She rummaged through the laundry in the corner and found the black lace bra that she had left and put it on.

"I figured that was yours since it's obviously too big for me. You'd be the only other woman in here besides me." Christy replied as she tugged on some nude thigh-high hose and clipped them into a black garter belt. She topped it off with a pair of purple bikini-cut panties and a spaghetti strap chemise of the same color that was slit all the way up the side and had ties halfway up to keep it closed. She looked over at Patty and she had chosen a black garter belt with black thigh-high hose and bikini-cut panties to match her bra. She put her hair up in a severe bun which when combined with the glasses she wore, gave her that sultry look. "Mmmm. I like. Now let's go show Hank."

Hank whistled his appreciation when the two ladies came into the bedroom. He was sitting in the chair and rubbing his erection and his eyes traveled up and down their bodies, taking in their satin and lace-clad breasts and hips. He eyed Patty's ample breasts, looking even larger in a bra than without. "What a lovely sight," he sighed. "Turn around for me and let me see those sexy asses." The ladies did as they were told, slowly gyrating their hips as they did. Hank moaned as they turned, showing him their panty-clad asses framed by the straps of the garter belt. "Very nice." He stood up, coming up behind them, and rubbed their rear ends. "So damn sexy, and all mine tonight. But now, I want to watch the two of you together."

Christy turned and grinned at Hank, "Naughty boy, wanting to watch two mature women please each other. And what are you going to do?"

Hank smacked Christy's ass, making her yelp and moan. "You like and you know it. And I'm going to sit here for a while and stroke my cock. Make the two of you wait in anticipation of getting your asses filled."

Both women moaned. Christy wondered what Hank had in mind as she pulled Patty to the bed with her. They fell onto the fresh sheets and began kissing each other, their satin and lace-clad bodies rubbing against each other. Christy stabbed her tongue deep into Patty's mouth as Patty's hands roamed over her hips and thighs, caressing her hose-clad skin. She moaned and wrapped her hands around Patty, stroking her back and caressing her ass through the satin fabric of her panties. Patty responded by grinding her hips against Christy.

Patty moaned as Christy rubbed her ass. She wanted to taste Christy's pussy but was thoroughly enjoying rolling around on the bed with her while Hank watched. She'd always had a voyeuristic streak to her, but she preferred watching instead of being watched and she found that being watched was just as much of a turn-on. Her hips ground against Christy, her groin dry-humping her friend's leg. She was sure that Christy could feel the wet spot that was growing in the thin panties she had on. Her hands caressed Christy's neck and face as she pressed her body against her, moaning. She heard a moan come from the corner of the room where Hank was sitting and glanced over to see him staring intently at the bed, taking in the sight before him, his young, hard cock in his fist as he spoke up.

"You two look hot," Hank sighed. "Patty, why don't you slide your fist into Christy? I'd love to see that."

Patty gasped and lifted her head from Christy's lips. "What?"

Christy smiled. She knew what Hank wanted. "Yesss," she hissed, "slide your hand into my pussy." She rolled over so Patty was now on the bottom. Christy sat up and began shimmying out of her panties and then leaning over, raising her ass into the air, pointing it at Hank.

Patty sat up and gasped. "Oh my god. You can take that?" She was shocked, Christy had never told her about that."

Hank nodded. "She can." He held up his hand and curled his four fingers around his thumb, making all his digits into a blunted point. "Form your hand like this and ease it in. I know she can take it, your hand is smaller than mine." He didn't give any more explanation but flashed Patty a wicked grin.

Patty looked from Christy, who as now holding her ass apart and displaying her tight hole and her wet folds for everyone to see, at Hank and then back to Christy.

"Do it Patty," Christy moaned. "Hank has done it to me. I can easily take your small hands." She wiggled her ass in an inviting manner, waiting for Patty to slide her hand inside her. She heard Patty snap open the bottle of lube and then the cool sensation of the slick liquid hit the crack of her ass and ran down between the folds of her already wet pussy.

Patty moaned as she ran her hand up and down Christy's crack, coating her hand and Christy's pussy with the lube. She couldn't believe what she was about to do as she pointed her fingers as Hank had shown her. She pressed forward, watching Christy's glistening mound and lips spread wide as her fingertips slid into her.