Chris and Janet, Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love when Chris is vocal. It fuels the fantasy. Unfortunately it also makes me want to fuck her faster and shoot my cum quicker.

With my cock sliding in and out of her, my hands go for her breasts. I take my eyes off of Chris and look out at the ocean. The moon is just above the horizon. It isn't a full moon, but it is a clear night. I can see the reflection of the moon on the water. The air is warm and Chris is hot.

I am brought back to what I am doing when Chris begins to moan. She is pushing back against me. Begging for me to fuck her harder and faster. Which I do. Soon she starts to moan loader and she cums. I do love a girl that has an explosive orgasm. You know she isn't faking it.

After she cums, I slow down and then stop. Leaving my cock inside her. She recovers and stands up.

"Why did you cum?"

"Honestly, I have one more fantasy I want to fulfill tonight."

She turns around and we hug and kiss. She is naked from the waist up and the feel of her breast feel great on my chest. My arms are around her, holding her close.

"What is the fantasy? I want to make sure I can satisfy your every desire."

"It's a simple one. I want to make love to you as if it were our wedding night. I want to be on top and fuck you missionary style. Having your naked body under me. Kissing you as I slide my cock into your body. Then as I cum, having your arms and legs around me, accepting my cum into you."

"Oh that sounds so good."

"Chris,"

"Yes?"

"I love you. I know we don't say it very often, but I love you. I want to spend my life with you. I want you to be the mother of my children."

"I love you too." and we kiss.

That is all Chris says and I drop it.

I pick up Chris's blouse and we walk into the room. Chris turns down the lights and turns on some slow music. She removed the skirt and puts on the bra to the match the panties. She does look fantastic.

She come to me, puts her arms around me and kisses me.

"How about a first dance for Mr. and Mrs."

I take her in my arms and we dance. Kissing all the time. We begin to French kiss and the dancing slows down to little more than feet moving.

"I would love to have your children. I would love to make sure you are always satisfied and happy. When you are ready, I will be your wife."

I can't explain, how I feel at that moment. Up until then it was nice having a girlfriend. Having sex whenever I wanted. Having her around. Now it was something else. It was as if a part of me was being filled that I didn't know was empty. I was a little more complete.

We danced some more. We kissed some more and eventually we got a little more excited as we realized that the sex we were about to have would be special. It would be the combining of two souls.

Chris took the lead. She backed away from me at the end of a song. Put her hands behind her back and undid the bra. The straps came off her shoulders and fell free. Her breasts never looked so good. She was almost shy in her actions. Like it was the first time she was exposing herself to a man. Next she slide her panties down. She stood there naked before me and it was like I was seeing her for the first time.

I could she every inch of her skin. I could see the goose bumps. I could see her breathing. I watched as her nipples harden. As her stomach rippled. She began to shake slightly.

Chris took a step towards me and began to undress me. First the tie came off. She turned and placed it on the sofa. The she slowly undid each button on my shirt. Her eyes were filled with anticipation.

When the buttons were undone, she removed my shirt. Then undid my belt. She pulled the belt apart and undid the clasp and pulled down my zipper. The pants fell to the floor and I stepped out of them.

Her hands slide under my t-shirt and pull it over my head. With my chest exposed, she kisses my left shoulder and then the right. She moves down slightly and kisses my right nipple and then my left.

She then kneels before me. Her hands are trembling as she places them on my underwear. She pulls them down and I am naked before her.

Chris stands and we hug each other and kiss. She pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"I don't know what has happened. It not like we haven't seen each other naked before, but I feel like it is the first time and I am a virgin."

"I know what you mean. I feel like I am in a daze. Everything is in slow motion. My senses are in overdrive. This is beyond sex."

"Sweetheart, I have never said this with more meaning. Make me yours. Make love to me. Make me a woman, your woman."

I lead Chris to the bed. The music is still on and the song is a love song. I lay Chris down on the bed and climb next to her. We kiss. It is almost electric. We kiss again. Her arms go around me and the warmth baths us both.

I get on top of her and begin to kiss from her lips to her ear. Then down her neck. She responds by turning her head. Offering her body to me. As I get to the nape of her neck I gently begin to suck and nibble. Chris moans. Her pelvis pushes against me. Her breathing quickens. Her arms pull be tight into her.

She is branded as mine. The mark will disappear but for now she is mine. I move my kisses to her left breast. Working my way around the breast towards the center and her nipple. The place that will nourish our children someday.

My journey continues to her stomach and her landing strip. Chris opens her legs and places them on my back. She is ready to accept whatever I want to do to her.

My lips finally close around her clit. Gently I lick her, sending jolts of pleasure from her pussy to her inner being.

"Oh my God. This is so wonderful."

I continue to lick and explore. I have done this so many times, yet something is new and different. I am not sure how long I explore Chris's pussy. She has exploded in my mouth several times and yet each time is like the first time. Her taste is new, her body is new and the sensation is new.

Finally she pulls me up to her face and kisses me.

"Please take me. Make me a woman. Fill me and let's make our first child."

My cock get harder just hearing her talk to me like this. It is resting just outside of her. Chris shifts a little and the head of my cock slides into position. We both shift our hips and the head of my cock slides into her. I push my hips forward and more of my cock slides into her. One more time and I am in my love as far as I can go. We are one.

Over the next 20 or more minutes, we make love. Our position doesn't change. I am on top and we are working together for our mutual pleasure. I push myself up with my arms and it places more pressure on Chris's clit. After just a few minutes of this she starts to cum. I can see it building in her face. I can hear it building in her breathing. Her legs begin to encircle me, pulling me deeper into her body. Her eyes begin to get all dreamy looking and her arms go around my neck.

"I am close. Make me yours. Give me your child!"

With that Chris launches into a major orgasm which in turn brings me to my own orgasm. I explode with her. In all the times we have had sex, this is a first. We cum together in a pair of earth shattering orgasms. It takes some time for both of us to calm down. I finally collapse on her and we hold each other.

We drift off to sleep. The music still playing and the lights are low.

Saturday morning I wake up first. I look at Chris and she looks different somehow. She looks happy.

I kiss her on the forehead, then the nose and finally the lips. She opens her eyes and we hug and kiss some more.

"Last night was fantastic. I have never been so satisfied or so happy." she says.

"I know what you mean. It was so real."

"How did you sleep?"

"Naked next to the most beautiful woman in the world."

Chris smiles, holds me and begins to cry.

At first I am not sure what is happening. Then I can feel her shutter a little and then whimper. Finally, she cries out loud.

"Chris, what's wrong?"

"It was so real last night. I just realized that it was all a fantasy."

"Chris, do you love me?"

She looks at me, shakes her head yes.

"Yes, I do love you. I didn't realize it until last night. I'm sorry. This weekend was supposed to be for you."

"Chris, you could not have given me a better present that last night."

She smiled, shook her head and got up. I watched her go to the bathroom. When she came out she had a robe on from the hotel.

"We need to get dressed and get some breakfast. If you don't mind can we go to the beach for a little bit?"

"That sounds like fun. Get your suit on and we can go right after breakfast."

I get out of bed and go over to her. I open the robe and place my arms around her naked body and kiss her then head to the bathroom.

We spend the day on the beach and return to our room around 3 PM.

As we enter the hotel, the desks calls Chris over. She has a message. After reading it, Chris puts it in the trash and comes back to me. We head up to our room.

"Who was the message from?"

"It's a surprise."

Once in the room, we decide to clean up with a dip in the hot tub. As I get things ready, Chris says she needs to make a phone call.

Chris comes into the bathroom in a robe. I am already in the tub. She looks at me, making sure I am watching her and slowly removes the robe. She is naked and climbs into the tub with me. We kiss and begin touching. Both of us are getting pretty worked up. It has been hours since we made love and I am ready to go again. Then there is a knock at the door.

"I'll get it. You stay here. I'll be right back."

Chris gets out of the tub, puts the robe on and goes to answer the door. As she leaves she shuts the bathroom door.

I can hear her talking to someone. The door shuts and whoever she is talking to is whispering.

It is several minutes later when Chris enters the bathroom and tells me to dry off and put a robe on then come out to the living room.

I should probably tell you about this hotel room. It consist of the bathroom which is actually 4 rooms. A big bedroom with a king size bed, a living room and a kitchenette. I get out of the hot tub, dry off and put on one of the robes. As I walk into the living room I am met by Chris and Janet.

Both ladies are dressed in bras and panties. Chris has on a black set and Janet is in red. The bras are push up and make both ladies breasts look fantastic. The panties are very skimpy and barely cover their pussy.

They turn together and I can see that the panties expose both of the butt cheeks.

Janet says, "Does our master approve?"

"What?" I say in shock.

"Does our master approve of our uniform?"

All I can do is shake my head.

"When mom found out what I had planned she was excited. When she found out I was going to give you a threesome for your birthday, she asked if she could be the third. Is that okay?"

"How do you feel about it?"

"I know you and mom have had sex. She talked to me about it. When we became an item, she agreed to stop and back off spending time with you. I know she will take care of you and I feel safe knowing she won't try to take you from me."

"Then I am okay with it as well. Now how about a birthday kiss from both of my sex slaves."

Janet and Chris come to me. Janet is the first to kiss me. Her tongue is in my mouth before I can react. Chris is working at getting my robe off.

After Janet kisses me, they trade places and Chris gives me an equally intense kiss.

I was naked and both the ladies still had clothing on. It was time for the Master to issue some commands.

"Chris, remove the clothing from your mother. I don't want to be the only one naked."

"Yes Master"

Chris turned Janet so that she was facing me. Chris then went behind her and undid the bra. With one hand on each of her bra straps she removed the straps and the bra in one motion. Janet's beautiful breasts came into view.

Chris then knelt behind her mother and removed her panties. Janet had trimmed her landing strip a little tighter to match her daughter.

"Very nice. Now Janet will you please remove the clothing from Chris."

Janet followed Chris's lead and undressed her daughter.

"I have always dreamed of having two beautiful women working on my cock. Do not make me cum. But I want you both to please me."

I turned and went to the sofa. Both Chris and Janet followed. Janet knelt on my left and Chris on my right. They both took ahold of my cock and began to caress it, kiss it and lick on it. From the tip of my cock to my balls.

After a few minutes, Chris sat back and just watched her mother. She wanted to learn any secrets she could to keeping me happy.

Janet noticed the lack of her daughter's participation but kept at it. She so loved sucking on my cock. Janet began sucking on my cock. Taking it all the way down her throat then sticking her tongue out and licking my balls. The look on Chris's face was first of shock then of fascination and curiosity.

Janet looked at Chris while she was blowing me. When she saw the look on Chris's face, she stopped and offered my cock to her daughter.

Chris took charge and began to blow me following her mother's lead. Watching these two women work over my cock was fascination, but also very stimulating and I had to stop them.

"That is enough for now. Both of you sit on the sofa and spread your legs for me."

They both smiled as they knew what was coming.

One of the things I really enjoy is licking a woman's pussy. Now I had two totally different pussies to play with.

To say I wanted to give equal treatment to both would be noble. But true of the matter is I was horny and wanted to get them ready for some serious fucking.

I started with Chris. She was sitting on my right hand side when I knelt on the floor. I sat between her legs and with my right hand I opened her pussy lips. Slowly I began my approach. I kissed and licked my way around her pussy. My hand holding her open and my index finger searching for her clit. When I found it I gave it a little massage in between the licks it received. Chris came pretty quickly. She had been anticipating the sex all day as well.

As Chris recovered, I went to work on Janet. She was one step ahead of Chris. While I was pleasing her daughter, Janet was working on herself. Her clit was already extended and her pussy very wet. While my approach to Chris was slow and deliberate for Janet I attacked.

I went for the primary target her clit and attacked it with my lips, tongue and teeth. I remembered that Janet also liked a little pain so my biting was rougher than for her daughter. It apparently worked, maybe a little too well. Before I knew it Janet's legs clamped around my head holding me in place. Which at that moment was with her clit in my mouth and my tongue flicking it like there was no tomorrow. My lips were wrapped around the clit and then Janet came. She is a gusher. She filled my mouth in no time. Her legs kept pulling me into her pussy and her hands kept grabbing my hair and trying to make me stop. I was mean I guess and just kept attacking her clit. I think she finally passed out. Her legs went limp and her hands stopped pulling on my hair.

Chris was watching the whole thing.

"What did you do to her? Is she alright?"

"She is fine. Her orgasm was a little strong and she passed out. She will wake up in a minute."

"How come you haven't done that to me?"

"I did. The first time I got between your legs in the darkroom."

Chris gets a dreamy look in her eyes as she remembers the first time.

"Oh yeah, I remember now."

Janet starts to stir and I get up and sit between them.

It is going on 6 o clock and we haven't eaten dinner. So I suggest that we get dress and get something to eat. For dinner we hit the boardwalk and end up at a pizza place. After dinner we walk the boardwalk a little and return to the hotel room.

As I close the door to the hotel room, I am trying to figure out who will be first, what we will do and how am I going to last to satisfy both women. Granted it is a favorite fantasy, but I have no experience with two women at the same time.

Fortunately, Chris and Janet have it figured out. Janet will be my first. I find out about this when Janet comes to me and says.

"I have been chosen to be your first tonight. I am yours to take any way you desire. Whatever you command I will do. My body is for your pleasure, Master."

I look at Chris and she smiles and says:

"Do whatever you want to her. She is yours. Master"

Do you know how horny I am? A 19 year old male with two women that will do anything I want. Both have shown me that they know how to give great blow jobs. What I want at this moment is to fuck and fill them with cum.

"Chris, strip her and tie her to the bed."

Chris nods and leads her mother into the bedroom. Janet has a wicked smile on her face. I follow them in.

Chris turn her mother so that she is facing me. Chris is behind her. She reaches around and rips off the blouse. I'm not sure who gasps me, Chris or Janet.

Janet is breathing a little heavy. She continues to stand there facing me. Next are the shorts. Chris yanks them down, Janet's panties come with the shorts. The bra is next. Chris come around front and yanks the straps down Janet's arms. Chris turns to me.

"Would you like to rip this off of her Master?"

There is a gleam in both of their eyes.

I reach out,, grab the bra between her breast and rip it from her body. Janet's breast fall free and bounce from the force of having the bra ripped off of her. Chris then forces her mother onto the bed. Clothing is used to tie Janet's hands above her head and to the headboard.

From out of the suitcase comes some nylons which are used to tie Janet spread eagle on the bed.

"Undress me."

Chris comes over and immediately strips the clothes from my body. My cock is rock hard.

I climb on the bed between Janet's legs. My cock is pointing directly at her pussy.

"Guide my cock into your mother."

Chris hesitates for a second then comes over and takes my cock in her hand. She lowers it until I am pointed at Janet's gaping pussy.

"Force me into your mother."

Chris looks at me and then her mother. She places her free hand on my ass and pushes my ass down. Forcing my cock to move forward and into her mother. I take it from there.

I start to pump my cock in and out of Janet. Chris's hand is still on my ass. Moving with me. As I become more and more excited, I pump faster and faster. Chris is following my every move.

"Should I fill her with my cum or do you want to swallow it?" I ask Chris.

Chris is confused. She doesn't know what is happening. She was prepared to watch her mother get fucked by me. She wasn't prepared to help and now she has to decide where I shoot my load of cum.

She finally decides.

"I want your cum."

Janet has been quiet the whole time. She has had the clothes ripped from her. She is tied to the bed and being fucked and now her reward has been taken from her. She wanted the cum in her hot pussy.

"No, give it to me Master. Fill my pussy with your cum. Please"

I look at Chris.

"Master, I want your cum." she says.

The look in her eyes tells me this is not a request. She is demanding my cum.

"Get on the floor, NOW!"

Chris gets on the floor. Her face is up and her mouth is open. I pull out of her mother and bring my cock to her mouth and start to stroke it. Within seconds I am cumming. The first shot misses her mouth and lands on her face. The rest I manage to get on target.

We untie Janet and clean up a little. None of us get dressed. There is still more to do.

As we are sitting on the sofa, Janet speaks up.

"Why did you give her your cum. I allowed you to basically rape me. I willingly gave you my body and you denied me the cum. Why?"

"Would it help if I said you will get my cum before the weekend is out?"