Chris and Janet, Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still want to know why. What has happened between your two?"

There are a couple of things on my mind and I want to get them answered. I do love Chris and I would like to marry her. But I am concerned about her independence. I like being a gentleman and she will have nothing of it. I am hoping that Janet can explain how important it is to me. The other thing is I want Janet to know I would like to marry Chris and get her thoughts.

Before I answer that can you both do me a favor?

They both shake their heads yes. Janet, please go into the bathroom and wait there.

Janet gets up and walks away.

I turn to Chris.

"Chris do you love me?"

"Yes. I do."

"Do you think a marriage can last on sex alone?"

"No"

"Then I want you to go to your mother and ask her what is so special about a gentleman. Would you do that for me?"

"Yes." She gets up and walks into the bathroom.

It is over 30 minutes before they both walk out. Chris looks at me. Her eyes are red but they are full of understanding and for the second time this weekend, love.

She says, "I understand now what makes you so special."

Janet was smiling and says:

"She had no idea how special you are. To her the being a gentleman was just old fashion. When I explained that a gentleman always puts the lady first and a gentleman would never hurt a woman. How a gentleman would give up everything and anything for his woman, she began to understand why sex was so good with you. She also understood why you treated her like you do. You are a true gentleman and something that should be cherished."

"Chris would you mind going to the bathroom for just a minute?"

"Okay."

"Janet, you asked what happened between us and you deserve and answer. First this was the best birthday ever. Chris asked me if I had a fantasy. I did. I wanted to make love to her like it was our honeymoon. Last night she started to fulfill that fantasy. Except something happened. She fell in love with me. When we started to undress she realized that this was something special. She got nervous. When we got around to the sex, it was different. It was making love, not some sex act. We said things from the heart, not from some script in our minds."

"Oh."

"That is not all. Last night, we acted like we were married. Chris found comfort in that. This morning she cried. She cried because the dream came to an end. She felt she was acting out a fantasy of mine. It began that way. But it quickly became a dream. One that both of us didn't want to end."

"WOW, my poor baby."

"Janet, I have one more thing to say."

"Yes"

At this point, Janet is holding my hand and sitting right next to me.

"I want Chris to be my wife."

Janet looks at me. Tears form and roll down her cheeks. She takes my face in her hands and she kisses me.

"I hope she realized how special you really are. I would love to have you as part of my family. I know that you will forever look after my baby and treat her as a woman should be treated."

Chris apparently is not very good at waiting. She had been standing in the doorway listening to a good bit of our conversation. When Janet and I pulled apart Chris came running over to us. Three naked people holding each other, crying and kissing in such happiness.

"Master, you need to fuck this woman again. This time fill her pussy with your cum. Do a good job, because it is the last pussy you will ever have that doesn't belong to me."

I took Janet into the bedroom and we fucked. I filled her with my cum and then I made love to Chris. We all fell asleep and slept until morning. I woke up first to find both women with their hands wrapped around my cock. It was as hard as ever. I didn't move, nor did I want to.

Eventually Janet woke up. She kissed me and got out of bed. When last I saw her she was dressed, blew me a kiss from the doorway and left the hotel room.

Chris woke up a little while later. It probably had something to do with me eating her pussy. After she came, she started working on my hard cock. She finally climbed on top of me and slid my cock into her wet pussy. As she was fucking my brains out, she asked.

"Where mom?"

"She left early this morning."

"Oh, she wasn't upset was she?"

"Not at all. Chris, I have something to ask you?"

"Can it wait? I want your cum."

We continued making love until Chris got what she wanted. After that we got up showered, dressed and went to Brunch.

As we are eating, Chris asked:

"What was it you were going to ask me this morning?"

I reach into my pocket and pulled out Janet's mother engagement ring.

I got up from the table, down on my knee and:

"Chris, will you be my wife?"

Chris broke into tears. She was literally speechless for several minutes.

"YES!"

The room broke into cheers and applause. I put the ring on Chris's finger. It was a little big, but she wore it all day.