All Comments on 'Chris Donaldson Ch. 07'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice to finally know more about Justin's story. I kinda hoped there would be more revealed about what happened at SAE after Chris left. Is this the last chapter? Seems a bit like it but there is so much unanswered...keep writing please

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor
Not yet ;)

There is more to the story. You will definitely know when it's over.

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
Of course there's more to the story!

I was so happy to see a new chapter this morning (:

Glad to read that Chris made it safely to the hotel and saw how extremely nice the suite was to realize that Justin did care about him! I was also happy to see that Justin had told Chris about Andy..what happened wasn't what I thought had occurred and why Andy had died.. This one-on-one talk did bring them closer but not as close as them actually having intimate sex where Chris didn't correct Justin on who exactly stole his cherry. I hope that doesn't hurt his chance at finally being with Justin but I still have a feeling Mark is going to try something. After all, he did send those text messages! Chris needed to hear how well he did with the frat from someone other than Justin and I'm glad Tag had reached out to him. Was Chris expecting Tag to say they knew he was gay? And kudos to Justin for sticking up for Chris against Mason--when is that dude finally going away--and taking that cane spanking, which he deserved anyway for our boy! Excited to find out what happens next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars every time

I love the apparent depth of feeling developing between them... and Justin's hot ass, lol! So hot how he dominates Chris with his butt yet he's giving him a present at the same time when he sits on his face. Whenever a new chapter is posted, I can't wait to get to that part. Great story on so many levels. Thanks for sharing your talents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am wondering if Chaz also had some regrets? what was up with his aborted message? Justin impressed me b/c when he ran I didn't expect him to leave the message for Chris. I am surprised he gave the story about Andy to Chris. It seems like he's come a long way. I hope this lasts longer than the stay at the hotel. I have to wonder if that poor Andy hurt himself or if his parents did it. We didn't know the bar tender was his brother. I do have to wonder. It seemed the kid had a strength that the suicide thing sounded wrong. Guess it doesn't matter now, but it was a sad story.

I'd like to think that Chris was protecting himself to not believe in Justin or doubt him a bit, but I think that was more about doubting Justin could feel something for him. If he was protecting himself he'd have stayed away from Tag. Tag coming to him was cool and what he said was really nice. What I'm hoping is that that prick Mason will get his and Chris will get in next year. That was cool of justin to stand up to Mason. It was kinda cute how he was all proud of himself too. Is Justin being accused of anything officially, or did Mason just have to prove it to Justin that he knew? And did the brothers screw with another pledge? do all the guys who didn't know about the plans have any strong feelings about what they planned to do to him? Does it bother them that things were going to be taken that far? I wonder how much humanity is really in the house?

What is ahead for these two? I can't see Justin coming out in the frat. They can't live together next year bc Justin has to live in the house. I wonder if these two can make something work. I am kinda wanting it to bc it seems like Justin is a better person with Chris. And I think they both really do care about each other. I had to laugh when Justin said he didn't have a gf and Chris was like Duh! lol

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor
Thoughtful responses

I appreciate them!

Thanks also for the 5 star votes - if there were more of you who felt that way, this story would be "hot" ;)

canndcanndover 8 years ago

IS THE STORY OVER? i hope not....i'd like to see if they can make it work.

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

It's not over yet. This is the end of part 1, basically. The beginning chapters of the next section should be done in a couple more weeks.

Thanks for reading -

taze me bro

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
When is Part 2 Coming?

Approximate date would be appreciated..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleaseeeeee

Please post another chapter soon I'm dying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please don't let this be the end. I know you said it wasn't but like this is a very long time to wait :-(

tazemebrotazemebroover 8 years agoAuthor
More

As it happens, the next installment in this story went live last week, a day after you asked about it. It's the first chapter of Part 2, and you can find it either on my author page, or by searching the title: Mr. One Fifty-Eight. It picks up where this story leaves off.

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

justin's sad backstory doesn't make up for how he terrorized chris on the first night he met him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Justin's backstory doesn't let him off the hook. if justin feels bad/guilty about his ex-hookup committing suicide, why would that manifest in him physically bullying & abusing another guy into sexual servitude? especially someone who is so similar to his ex? I don't think this good behaviour atones for how he treated Chris in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot Damn! Now that's a story. Felt it in my chest and pants. ;)

Even shed a tear...of precum from my dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous