Chris Dunn Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden jolt of anxiety sent her libido into overdrive and she began to orgasm. It screamed up from her feet and raced electrically between her thighs converging in her pussy. Heat and light flooded over her. She began to sweat as the orgasm then pricked across the skin of her back up to her head. Her scalp was on fire. At the same time her breasts felt flooded and heavy. Even her nipples burned with an intensity she had rarely known. It was a complete explosion of sensation and she enjoyed every agonizing moment.

Calvin still pumped into her furiously, now that he could feel the effect he had on her. He froze, moved, and froze again. He then started to ejaculate into the condom. He poured semen deep into her, throwing it from his cock head into the reservoir at the end of the rubber. He stabbed her hard as he finished cumming. They stood locked into one another as their individual waves subsided. She hung on his cock and he stood planted against the wall with his dick deep in her cunt.

They had helped each other. She had blessed him in her office and he had revived her in the anonymity of a hotel restroom. The intimacy lasted for some time, as he was able to stay hard and stay inside. Neither wanted to move. Chris just let the feeling wane on its own accord. He was exhausted and plastered against his wall.

When at last his cock had softened, it did not take much movement on her part to dislodge him. She dripped with cunt-juice. He was wet with sweat. Calvin withdrew and pulled back into the other room. He rested on a chair in the next room as Chris slowly began to recover herself and her belongings. She did not want to see Calvin. She was grateful for the pain-releasing fuck, but it would be too complicated if they acknowledged each other.

Chris dressed and started to open the door. As she rehung the picture over the hole, she put face to the hole. Calvin could clearly see it was she. She saw and recognized the striped trousers and knew it was he. "Thank you, Calvin. I told you that you had a beautiful cock."

She walked wobbly down the hallway past the concierge. She nodded to her and the concierge smiled back at Chris.

12