Chris Jones: Pledgemaster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nolan wasn't convinced of my story, but unless he was willing to drop his entire life and accept my lifestyle, he wouldn't be able to cope with the fact that his daughter and son-in-law, along with her ex-boyfriend and my mother, were secretly porn stars. That little news would certainly cause problems, so I didn't tell him that. Yet.

Once we had gotten home, it was time for dinner, so we each went up and showered and changed clothes. I got a nice Hawaiian shirt and a pair of black shorts for dinner, whereas Nolan was wearing a long sleeve striped shirt and long beige pants. We had steaks and red wine on the barbecue and ate outside until it got dark, then retired to bed. I made it a point to have Adam strip nude when he went to one of the spare bedrooms and walk around in the night, just to give Sally and Nolan a little scare. I also had mom wear her skimpiest lingerie, and for her to share Adam's bed. Afterward, Kelly and I went to our own room and closed the door.

We had three rooms on the top floor, which were all occupied that night. Adam and mom were in their room, wide awake, Kelly and I were in our master bedroom, and Sally and Nolan were in the guest room across the hall. I had made a point to offer Sally extra wine during dinner so that she would have to get up in the middle of the night to use the facilities, and also removed any of the toilet paper from their room, so she would have to use the communal one next to Adam's room. It was around midnight when it happened.

I was hammering away at Kelly, she was moaning but trying to keep quiet so her parents didn't hear us, but as soon as I heard a squeak of the floor boards, I stopped thrusting into her pussy and strained my ears to listen. Sally had entered the communal bathroom and sure enough, five minutes later, I heard the toilet flush and heard the water flow from the sink, then after about a minute, I heard the bathroom door open and a shriek coming from the hallway outside.

I dismounted Kelly and grabbed a pair of boxers, putting them on as I ran out into the hall to find Sally clutching her mouth to see Adam stark naked, and my mom wearing a skimpy black see-through lingerie coming out of his room. The scene was perfect, Adam was busted for fucking my mom, and Sally got a full frontal view of his dick, which was hard as a rock.

Feigning anger, I said to Adam, "What the fuck is going on here? I told you before, Adam! No fucking my mother!" I gave Sally an exasperated look, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Lang, I've told him twice before that while he was staying here, my mom was off limits!" I said to her. She kept staring at his dick, and I could have sworn her eyes never flinched on a bit as Nolan came stomping out in his boxers, a hard on popping through the fabric. He took one look at my mom and gaped at her, staring right at her tits and exposed pussy. I quickly looked at mom and gave her a fake scornful look, "Mom, you slut! What am I going to do with you?"

"Don't you speak to me like that, Mister!" my mom said back to me in a fake tone of anger, "I have the right to wear whatever I want to bed, and to share it with whomever I want!" Nolan didn't take his eyes off her hot body as she turned on her heel and walked back into the room. Adam gave me a smirk as he followed her in, his ass swinging as he did. Sally gave him a final glance, whimpering as he closed the door, then composed herself and said, "That was gross! Completely despicable!"

She then marched to the guest room and pulled Nolan inside, closing the door behind her. I smiled as I closed my door and looked at Kelly, who was still naked in the bed, and gestured me over with a single finger. I immediately dropped my boxers and jumped into bed, my dick hitting her pussy as I landed.

The next morning, we got up separately, and one by one used our respective bathrooms then got dressed and went down to breakfast. By the time Adam and my mom arrived, the room went silent. Sally gave Adam a scornful look at immediately averted mom's gaze. Nolan, however, couldn't take his eyes of mom's tits and had to be smacked on the shoulder by his wife in order to return to reality. He then blinked twice and returned to his newspaper while Mom and Adam sat down with a coffee and bagel in each hand.

We ate in silence as Mom, Sally, and Adam glanced at each other several times before Adam spoke up, "Okay, I can't take any more of this. Sally," he said, bringing everyone's attention to him, "I'm sorry you had to see my dick!"

Sally went red as she sputtered, "I wasn't staring at...I didn't see any...I refuse to enter this conversation!". Adam, on the other hand, felt a need to speak, "Well, I understand why you don't want to talk about it, but I think it's necessary!" he said, calmly, "I know you believe in a marriage between one man and one woman, but that doesn't mean you have to avert your gaze just because you see another person's genitals!"

Nolan gave him a dark look and said, "I don't know what you think goes through our minds, Faggot, but if you ever speak like that again to my wife, I shall have you castrated like the pig you are!"

Upon hearing that word, I had had enough, "Nolan, while I enjoy having you here and respect your views, I must ask that you stop using that terminology in this house!" I said with a forceful tone. He gave me a scornful look but didn't say anything. I then turned to Sally and said, "You know, Adam's got a point, there's no problem with looking, just as long as you don't touch!" I added, swiftly.

At that, Nolan spoke up with an anger I assume was well hidden, "Oh and I suppose you agree with his lifestyle? Corrupting young girls into having gangbangs and orgies and having multiple partners at once?" he shouted, "If it weren't for us, our daughter would be swimming in a pool of semen and disease if she had stayed with this faggot! We saved her from that life and we will be damned if she falls prey to someone like him!" he shoved a fork in Adam's direction, "Why you insist on having him here is beyond me!"

"I have him here because he was in trouble and I'm a nice guy!" I said, calmly, "I don't care if he's gay or bi or whatever! All I know is that he is a friend, and he pays rent on time!"

"And he fucks your slut of a mother, apparently!" Nolan said as a final thought. I scowled and added, "That was his second warning last night! If he does so a third time, he's out! We have a contract!"

Nolan gave me and Adam a dirty look but didn't pursue further. The rest of breakfast went in complete silence. A short time later, we separated and I went to go get my swimsuit and headed for the pool. After a few minutes of diving in and doing laps in a red Speedo, Nolan came out and asked if I had any spare bathing suits for him and Sally. I told them yes and to go look through one of the closets on the top floor, and he left. I failed to mention that the bathing suits would be located in the master bedroom, right next to a few porn magazines, but I knew that they would find what they needed to see.

About five minutes later, Nolan came out with a pair of swim shorts that came up halfway past the thigh, "These are the only ones you have!" he said, scornfully, "Didn't your father have anything more conservative?" I smiled and told him, "Those were my dad's only pair!" Nolan sighed and excused himself to go change, and returned five minutes later wearing nothing but the swim shorts, his dick bulging through the fabric. Shortly afterward, mom came out wearing her drop dead white bikini with the gray circles. Kelly followed her wearing a white lace-up bikini, and Sally followed close behind, wearing a towel over her swimsuit, which from the straps, I could only guess was a bikini as well, possibly tropical green.

Adam came out as well, wearing his usual green Speedo, and caught Nolan giving him yet another dirty look, and quickly dived in after me. We swam for a few minutes until Nolan decided he needed to swim as well and jumped in, completely ignoring us as he started doing laps across the pool. Now I knew where Kelly got her swimming skills from, as Nolan was an expert swimmer just like her, and just as fast. While he was doing laps, Kelly, and my mom was trying to convince Sally to take her towel off and enjoy the sunshine.

Finally, after about six minutes of prying, Sally finally stood up and dropped the towel, revealing her c-cup tits and an aquamarine colored bikini that revealed much of her tits. The bikini was clearly one of Kelly's that she insisted she'd never wear. It was a size too small for Sally and was very snug against her tits. I got an instant hard-on by staring, as did Adam. We quickly got out of the pool and dried off, our dicks present through the fabric in front of the girls, and sat down in lounge chairs next to them. Our dicks were so hard at that point, they were practically popping out of the small confines of the Speedos. Nolan also got out of the pool, but his excuse was that he had to use the restroom.

Once he was gone, I decided to make my move and show Sally how we really enjoyed life under our roof! I quickly gestured for mom and Kelly to strip their suits off, which they did without a second thought. Sally look horrorstruck as her daughter dropped her suit and sat next to her, fully nude. Next, I offered to pour some suntan lotion on them, which they agreed to without delay, so Adam and I got to our feet and brought a pair of bottles over, Kelly and mom got onto their backs and we began to massage their bodies in front of Sally, who couldn't form words and gaped at us as we easily roamed their bodies.

Almost as soon as we started, Kelly grabbed my face and brought them down to her tits, where I was just rubbing and now had me suckle them, while Adam started fingering mom's pussy, all the while, the two of them leaned in and kissed each other full on the lips.

Sally suddenly found some words to say, "I cannot believe this!" she said, getting up, "I thought I raised you better than this, Kelly! I never thought you would grow up to be such a slut!"

She started to the patio door, but I had already had dislodged from Kelly's tits and grabbed Sally from behind, tugging at her strings and pulled. Her suit fell apart at the seams and dropped to the ground. She turned and stared at me with a look of pure hatred and shock, as I moved close to her and brought my mouth to hers, kissing her deep and passionately, all the while she tried to pull away but failed under my strength. Almost immediately after my tongue met hers, she stopped resisting and started moaning in pleasure, and I quickly pulled her back to the lounge, where she sat and parted my lips.

She had a very pleased look in her eyes as I dropped my Speedos, revealing my 7" dick to her, and as her eyes dropped to my hard-on, she smiled and reached out a hand to touch it. I let her grasp it for a few seconds, then knelt down in front of her and pulled her legs apart, and went immediately for her pussy, lapping up the moisture that had formed the moment her bikini bottoms dropped. She moaned out loud as I licked her pussy like an expert, and as she thrashed in pleasure, Adam stopped rubbing my mom's pussy and walked over to her, presenting his six inches to her and letting her suck on it like we both knew she wanted to do since the previous night.

About five minutes after I sucked at Sally's pussy, I got up and brought my hard dick to her pussy and shoved it in. She jumped and nearly bit down on Adam's cock, but then went back to sucking and moaned as I pushed my hard dick into her pussy and began to thrust. While Adam and I were enjoying Sally, Mom and Kelly had gotten into a 69 position and Kelly was now diving into mom's pussy from above. Everyone was enjoying this until...

"What the fuck is going on out here?" came Nolan's outraged voice. We all looked up to find him at the patio door, staring at us with a look of pure loathing at me and Adam in particular. He took one long look at my dick in his wife's pussy, then said, "I knew I had a feeling about you from the moment I saw you! You are a fag, just like this man-whore!" he pointed a finger at Adam, "Get off my wife this instant or I will grab you by the throat and throw you over the roof of this house and watch you splatter on the pavement below!"

I quickly pulled out of Sally, who moaned and reached for my dick, which glistened with her pussy juices. Adam also pulled away, and she glanced in his direction with a loving stare, before she reached for my dick and started pulling on it. Nolan, still in an outrage, threw a small pool toy at his daughter and ordered her to get off of my mom and to get dressed immediately, "We're leaving!" he said, "You will be hearing from my lawyers, Christopher Jones! By the time I'm through with you, you won't have a cent to your name!"

He grabbed Sally by the arm and started to pull her away, but she yanked her arm away and walked back to me, kneeling down, pulling my dick back into her mouth and started sucking it. I gave her a wicked smile as I looked at Nolan, who was about to walk over to me with a raised fist when he spotted my mom's tits and stopped dead. She had stood up and was now strutting over to him, her hips and tits swaying as she walked.

"There's no need for violence, Nolan!" Mom said in a very sultry tone, which made his dick twitch in his bathing suit. Once mom reached him, she leaned in and kissed his lips, then moved her hand down and grasped his hard dick between the fabric, "And certainly no need to sue us! We're simply enjoying life as it comes. Why don't you do the same?"

Mom then knelt down in front of Nolan and pulled his bathing suit down to his ankles, and I finally got to see his hard dick for the first time. It was over 8 inches long and had a small amount of pubic hair covering it. I watched as his body ripples as mom engulfed his dick and started bouncing her mouth on it. We looked at each other, and I noticed his expression had changed from murderous loathing to confused arousal. Nolan was indeed enjoying mom's mouth, but he still wasn't convinced of our little sexual participation.

For about eight minutes, mom kept sucking Nolan's dick, then as I pulled Sally to her feet and placed her back on the lounge and put my dick back inside her pussy, Mom got to her full height and pushed Nolan to the ground and mounted him, shoving his dick up her pussy and began to bounce up and down. All the while, Kelly and grabbed Adam and was now fucking him from behind on all fours, facing the pool, and our collective moans were an immense turn on, which encouraged everyone to double their efforts to reaching orgasm quickly.

In the end, after about fifteen minutes of non-stop fucking from three different angles, I won, and came inside Sally first, followed closely by Adam, and ending with Nolan, who by this time was now using his profanity to urge mom to bounce harder so that he could get a good look at her tits, which were bouncing so fast, they looked like water balloons threatening to explode on impact. By the time he came inside her, my mom had orgasmed twice and was reaching a third as soon as his cum oozed out of her pussy. She continued to bounce on him for a few more seconds before she stopped and her own juices joined his cum, running down her legs.

She quickly dismounted and I took the opportunity to pin him to the ground before he had a chance to get to his feet. He barely complained as I put my hands on his broad shoulders and held him to the ground as Adam came over to help. He was waving his head back and forth while Adam and I held him down. His dick had become flaccid, but as soon as Adam and I had successfully made him stop fidgeting, Kelly came over and started to suck on her father's limp dick, causing him to jump and squirm a bit more, but he couldn't do anything under our collective weight.

Kelly sucked all the cum and pussy juices from her father within seconds, and after a few minutes of continuous sucking afterward, got him hard once again. She then straddled him and, despite his insistence that she not violate god's will, put his dick inside her pussy and thrust away, all the while moaning, repeatedly, "Fuck me, daddy! Fuck your baby girl!". This lasted for about ten minutes before Nolan warned that he was going to cum, and Kelly, slutty as she was, started bouncing harder than ever until Nolan screamed out loud and came inside his own daughter's pussy.

Afterward, Kelly dismounted and I took the opportunity to reveal myself, so I left his left shoulder and crawled on top of him, putting my ass on his face and knelt down, taking his sweaty pussy ridden cock in my mouth and sucked hard. Nolan once again began to panic, but then he laid his head back and started moaning in pleasure, his dick became hard and about five minutes later, he came for the third time, this time into my mouth. I lapped up his salty cum and held it in my mouth as I turned a full 180 and was now lying on top of his naked body. I slowly leaned my face to his and put my mouth on his, kissing him and sharing his own cum. He resisted at first, then accepted his cum and swallowed. I then broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"Now you know who I am, Nolan!" I said, "I'm bisexual, and I am a swinger! Your daughter is one, so is Adam, my mom, and a lot more people. I just showed you how much better your life can be if you accepted our lifestyle, instead of being a Bible thumper and condemning us for being what we are!" I stood up and helped him to his feet, "Are you really going to sue me for being sexually active? Are you going to drag your daughter away from her happy life? Or are you going to accept it and move on, and maybe have some fun along the way?"

Nolan looked at me for a long time, then to his wife and daughter, who had hugged and were now copping a feel at each other's asses and tits. He then smiled and said, "I won't stand in the way of my daughter's happiness, and I will admit it was kind of fun having sex with someone other than my wife, even having my dick sucked by a guy. I'm not ready to give up my faith just yet, though, but maybe some of God's teachings are not all that is cracked up to be." he held out a hand to me, which I took. This time, he didn't squeeze hard, he just shook it lightly, then let go and gave me a hug, his dick touching mine and getting somewhat hard again.

Over the next few days that they stayed with us, Nolan and Sally started to learn about us, the real us. I told them about my parents' porn careers and how they made out of it, I told them about how I had lost my virginity to Kelly and my mom, and how Adam and I became sex partners with them, how I had proposed to Kelly and Adam proposed to my mom, and how we got married and had an orgy at a large sex party in Vegas, and eventual change to nudism. Sally and Nolan were shocked at first but slowly started to get very interested in all the events that led up to me being married to their daughter.

They even watched the wedding video, a special disk given to us as a gift from Seductive Swingers United Recruiter and Chief executive, Annette Sloan, which showed the ceremony we had where Kelly and me, as well as Adam and my mom, said our vows and became co-husbands and wives, then quickly stripped naked for the assembled porn stars and fucked out way through the crowd, and had an orgy to commemorate our union! As soon as it was finished, Sally looked both scandalized and aroused and asked if the minister was real or just an actor.

I told her that the minister was real and that he was also a member of Seductive Swingers United, which was why he also had stripped naked and was at once point fucking my mother in the video. Sally was content about that little fact and didn't press the issue afterward.

On the last night of their visit, Sally and Nolan made a point to fully embrace our lifestyle by stripping naked and walking about the house like that the entire day and even went so far as to fuck us several times. Sally and I fucked during breakfast, Nolan sucked Adam's cock for the first time in the hot tub after lunch, and Kelly and Sally did a 69 around 5PM. By the time dinner rolled around, Nolan was hard as a rock and insisted we have an orgy by the pool, where he began to fuck his daughter from behind, while Kelly sucked my dick.